PhotoHawaii, Inc. Reviews

42 | Kihei, HI

42 Reviews for PhotoHawaii, Inc.

PhotoHawaii, Inc. 1
PhotoHawaii, Inc. 6
PhotoHawaii, Inc. 7

Erica hipp · Married on 06/27/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Wow, we were so pleased with Chris’ service and professionalism! Sometimes, you’re just really impressed with the customer service you receive and that was our experience with Photo Hawaii. When choosing a photographer, we were looking for the total package and found it with Chris. Not only is he incredibly talented, he delivers quality photographs with a great energy and personality that is so easy to work with. He was responsive, very helpful and kind. He was so flawless during the ceremony, as we didn’t even notice him working. He’s able to quickly capture the moments with such ease. He cared about our personal style, and even delivered our finished gallery days after our wedding. Highly recommend Photo Hawaii! If you’re a bride looking for a talented, professional photographer who cares about delivering a positive experience, contact Photo Hawaii.

Sent on 08/23/2019
  • Jane

Jane Stewart · Married on 04/10/2019

Perfection in Paradise

There really aren't enough positive descriptors in the English language for me to use when describing our wedding photo experience with Christopher from Photo Hawaii. Christopher was on time and used every second of his shoot time to capture the most amazing photos. As a bride who doesn't really enjoy being the center of attention and has never enjoyed taking pictures the photo portion of the day was originally giving me the most anxiety. But the minute Chris walked in he put me at ease, made me feel so comfortable and helped keep my nerves in check, which all translated into beautiful photos. His time management of the day was on point but not once did my husband and I feel rushed while taking pictures.

Not only did he capture amazing photos that I will treasure till the end of time but he had them done and edited before we left the island! Chris invited us to his studio to view them which was something unexpected and special. Even our friends and family commented on how professional and wonderful Chris was during the wedding.

If you're having trouble picking the right photographer for you event, stop waffling and call Photo Hawaii. You'll be so happy working with Chris and ecstatic with the photos he takes.

Sent on 05/03/2019
    PhotoHawaii, Inc. 18
  • Trevor

Trevor e Lasalle · Married on 11/25/2018

Easy, Enjoyable, Fun to work with

Chris was great to work with through the whole experience. My now wife and I both aren't fond of having our picture taken and he was able to make it enjoyable.

Sent on 12/06/2018
  • Ashley

Ashley Morgan · Married on 10/19/2018

Chris was amazing!

Chris photographed our wedding and he did an outstanding job! Through the Photo Hawaii website we’re were able to see a nicely organized and updated website and blog with recent weddings he did. It made it easy for us to chose Photo Hawaii. He was easily accessible via email the weeks leading up to the wedding to organize our day and what we wanted. We presented him with quite a lengthy list of photos we would like with our attending families and he organized it perfectly. It took no time at all and the shots he got were great. We got married at the Royal Lahaina and he was aware of all the places to get the perfect shot. Our beach and sunset photos turned out fantastic. We couldn’t be happier with his service. We HIGHLY recommended him!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Carolyn Casillas · Married on 10/08/2018

Excellent experience!

Chris was excellent. He listened to what we wanted and captured our day perfectly. He was very easy to work with and so talented at what he does! I'd highly recommend him!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Amber Kirchmer · Married on 10/05/2018

Amazing Photos - Wedding 10/5/18

I would highly recommend anyone getting married in Hawaii should book with PhotoHawaii. My husband and I got married on 10/5/18 in Maui. Chris was such a delight to work with, he was so friendly, professional, and knew exactly what he was doing. I had a list of photos I wanted and he captured all of them and more. The photos were absolutely beautiful and exceeded our expectations. Also, the turn around time was amazing. We got our photos so fast. I really enjoyed working with Chris and now we have beautiful photos to always remember our special day.

Sent on 10/22/2018

Taylor · Married on 10/01/2018

Very laid back & felt as if he was apart of the wedding party.

Chris was our photographer and he was amazing from the start. Both my husband and I were so pleased with him. He made us feel comfortable as we can both be a little awkward behind the camera but made us feel as if he wasn’t there. I wouldn’t have traded anything with him. Also, only took two weeks to get our photos back. I did bug him also to get a preview which I got about a week after the wedding. I really appreciate that being so impatient. Would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 10/15/2018
    PhotoHawaii, Inc. 19

Courtney Hoy · Married on 09/30/2018

Maui wedding 2018

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!! They made our day so effortless and made sure to get every shot we wanted or wouldn’t even think of! They were so nice and professional and we couldn’t be happier with how the photos came out . They are absolutely perfect and can’t thank them enough. Hire them they are amazing!!!

Sent on 10/30/2018
  • Lauren

Lauren Torres · Married on 09/29/2018

Beyond Ecstatic with our Wedding Photos!!!

If you are looking for a professional talented wedding photographer you have found the right place. From the moment we met Chris he was friendly, professional and east to work with. Making you feel very comfortable. Our wedding photos have turned out better than we could have ever imagined!! We are extremely happy with the service he has provided. The price was also very reasonable. Also, we only had to wait a few weeks to get the photos back. I've had friends wait up to three months to even see their wedding photos.
    We were very stressed on the day of the wedding and had a lot complications with the vendor. Chris stepped up and help organize our event, over a beyond a simple wedding photographer. He sincerely cared about us and our experience. He was an absolute pleasure to work with and I would recommend him to anyone getting married.

Sent on 11/08/2018

Breonna · Married on 08/31/2018

Chris was absolutely STUNNING to work with! He was so flexible and helped create my dream images that I have always envisioned. We did multiple shoots on some of the most amazing locations that I would have never have found on my own. He truly made it an unforgettable adventure with images that turned into true pieces of art. Without his expertise, we would have never achieved our dream wedding. I would highly highly recommend him to anyone who is getting married. He is worth every penny and beyond!

Sent on 09/14/2018
    PhotoHawaii, Inc. 20
    PhotoHawaii, Inc. 21
    PhotoHawaii, Inc. 22
    PhotoHawaii, Inc. 23
    PhotoHawaii, Inc. 24
    PhotoHawaii, Inc. 25

Katie · Married on 08/18/2018

Chris was BY FAR our favorite vendor on our wedding day. We had a rather large wedding party and Chris really made everyone feel comfortable during our photos. He captured all of the special moments that happen so quickly during your big day. He was so easy to work with and has such a great attitude and personality all while remaining professional. I hope one day my husband and I will be lucky enough to work with Chris and his team again. MAHALO PHOTOHAWAII, INC!!

Sent on 09/23/2018
    PhotoHawaii, Inc. 26
    PhotoHawaii, Inc. 27
    PhotoHawaii, Inc. 28

Kayla · Married on 08/01/2018

Chris is absolutely amazing! I am still blow away with the photos he captured of our big day! I couldn’t be happier!! I am so overjoyed that I chose him to be our photographer. He is by far the best on Maui! I highly recommend him for anyones wedding, he will not let you down!

Sent on 08/11/2018
    PhotoHawaii, Inc. 29

Renee · Married on 07/19/2018

We could not have been more in love with our photos that Chris from Photo Hawaii provided. The entire experience was outstanding. We thought we'd be bored to tears, but he really made it fun, and easy! Just look at his photos and you can see how talented he is! An amazing experience all around!! I highly recommend him!

Sent on 08/03/2018
    PhotoHawaii, Inc. 37
    PhotoHawaii, Inc. 38
    PhotoHawaii, Inc. 39

Jennifer · Married on 07/15/2018

Chris was very easy to work with! My husband and I always feel awkward when we are in the spotlight and he did a great job of making us feel comfortable. Also, we didn't hire a videographer, but Chris was able to capture all of our treasured moments beautifully. We can't thank him enough!

Sent on 07/31/2018
  • W

Wanni · Married on 07/05/2018

Chris was wonderful to work with, and we had so much fun with him on our wedding day! He really captured the magic- the photos are absolutely beautiful (and he made us look like models :D)!

Sent on 07/26/2018
    PhotoHawaii, Inc. 40
  • F

Frances · Married on 05/12/2018

Chris Douglass has the MOST amazing ability to capture emotions and truly make an event come to life through pictures! He listened to our vision and made sure to incorporate that in to the day's photos, while also coming with unique and fun ideas that turned out awesome! He was also very flexible when our plans changed a couple days before the wedding. Having him as our photographer played a big part in making our big day so special and there's no one else I would ever consider going to for photography. I can't recommend him highly enough!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Annette · Married on 04/23/2018

Chris did an excellent job at the event! He was very efficient and artistic with the shots and a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend to anyone getting married in Hawaii.

Sent on 05/02/2018
    PhotoHawaii, Inc. 41
    PhotoHawaii, Inc. 42
    PhotoHawaii, Inc. 43
    PhotoHawaii, Inc. 44
    PhotoHawaii, Inc. 45

Connie · Married on 04/02/2018

Chris was absolutely amazing! Prior to the wedding, he had reached out to us to introduce himself, and requested a list of photos that we would like to have. He definitely prepared himself for wedding shoot. Chris made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera and we are usually very camera shy. Unfortunately it was pouring on the day of our wedding but Chris was still able to take beautiful pictures to document our special day. He got the photos back to us in such a speedy manner and every single photograph was beautiful. I cannot thank him enough!

Sent on 04/10/2018

Stephanie · Married on 01/09/2018

PhotoHawaii did such a fantastic job. He was sure to contact us early to get an idea of what we wanted as well as give us some helpful hints and advice. He was absolutely fantastic the day of and captured all of the photos we wanted. He returned the edited photos to us very quick and they were all beautiful. I’m so excited to have these pictures forever to remember this fantastic day and I highly recommend PhotoHawaii!

Sent on 01/18/2018

Jill · Married on 12/29/2017

To be clear - Chris and Photo Hawaii are 5/5! We were so happy with Chris and Photo Hawaii. Not only were the quality of photos beautiful but Chris was fast, fun and professional. He was able to capture some beautiful moments without us feeling too posed or awkward. We would totally recommend Chris for your special day! Here are some of our favourites!

Sent on 01/29/2018
    PhotoHawaii, Inc. 50
    PhotoHawaii, Inc. 51
    PhotoHawaii, Inc. 52

Sarah · Married on 07/14/2017

Book PhotoHawaii for your wedding! We were married at the Royal Lahaina in July 2017 and our experience with Chris surpassed our expectations. We were nervous with planning a wedding overseas and not meeting the photographer prior, but we were impressed by his portfolio and he had great email communication beforehand. On the day, Chris and Kurt put us both at ease, keeping things lighthearted yet professional and the end result was some amazing shots that we will cherish forever. In addition to their talent as photographers, they are nice people and we really enjoyed having them at our wedding.

Sent on 08/19/2017

Kristen · Married on 05/27/2017

Chris did an amazing job with our wedding photos!! We got married on April 15, 2017 at the royal Lahaina. Chris was right on time, showed up with a smile on his face, and got right to work! His positive energy made taking wedding photos fun and easy! The photos of us on the beach were absolutely beautiful. Later in the evening, he had us take a picture out on the sand under the stars , because he knew the sky was going to be beautiful that night. He ended up capturing a shooting star in our photo!! It was perfect. Two days later, he had our images ready for viewing (he is obviously a diligent behind the scenes worker) and had a slide show with music at his studio. It was a great way to see our images and decide which prints we wanted. We highly recommend Chris - he is a great guy and a talented photographer!

Sent on 05/09/2017

Brooke · Married on 05/27/2017

PhotoHawaii were fantastic and made sure to capture our wedding day perfectly! We were so happy happy with the results, we were after contemporary & artistuc and would recommend them to anyone else!

Sent on 07/07/2017

Cynthia · Married on 04/08/2017

Chris did such an amazing job with our photos - he was very professional and very quick to have our photos ready for us. Thankfully he knew just what to do and how to get all the great shots. We are so happy with our photos and would definitely recommend him. We purchased all the photos because we loved them all so much. I wish we could do it all again! Thanks again Chris, we will cherish the photos forever. Cynthia & Ryan

Sent on 05/01/2017