Photography For A Reason Reviews

10 | Roseville, CA

10 Reviews for Photography For A Reason

Ciara · Getting married on 05/18/2019

Working with Denise and Liz was easy and effortless. My husband and I are not used to being the center of attention and being in front of a camera, they made us feel so comfortable and at ease. I truly appreciated their willingness to try a multitude of locations and ideas. They were open to all my ideas and wants. Aside from that the communication with Denise before and after was professional and always quick responses. She made me feel totally comfortable going into that day that they knew the plan and were in control of their part of the wedding. I TRULY appreciated have two photographers on site even for my small wedding, they were both there to get the different angles and shots. I am waiting in anticipation to see all the pictures! Denise even sent me a sneak peak and our "thank- you" photo early so I could have a taste of what amazing things were going to come!

Sent on 10/21/2016
  • Hans and Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 10/14/2017

Denise did our engagement photos and she's great! Very friendly, easy to work with. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/02/2017
  • Mucho Alofa

Patrick · Married on 06/17/2017

Fantastic! No 105 degree heat could prevent Denise and team from capturing our wedding day and do an amazing job at it too. We were referred to Photography for a Reason. Communication and expectations were very detailed from the beginning of the partnership. This enabled my wife and I to gain better visibility of how our day would be and one less thing to stress about. Although the weather was not ideal, Denise was very willing to adapt with us as the day progressed and still was able to take amazing shots. We very much appreciated her willingness to get to know us personally and our Mexican and Samoan cultures. We feel because of that our pictures exceeded our expectations. They tell the story of our wedding beautifully and elegantly. We are just eternally grateful. Denise is very professional, personable and really good at what she does. We absolutely love her and her team. My wife, Brenda and I have multiple reasons why we recommend Photography for a Reason for all of your photography needs and the biggest reason is Denise.

Sent on 08/07/2017

Kabrina · Married on 05/29/2016

Photography for a reason was awesome to work with Denise captured all the right moments at our wedding and the pictures all turned out so beautiful! We love her work and she did a excellent job! Turn around time for the pictures was quicker then expected to!

Sent on 07/07/2016

Jenna · Married on 09/20/2013

Denise Reason is amazing! So easy to work with and the pictures came out great! My husband and I were so happy with the way the pictures turned out and every time I look at our framed wedding photos at home I think how amazing they look. We also used Denise for our holiday card photos last year and with a baby on the way I plan to use her for our future family photos!

Sent on 04/23/2015
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 08/25/2013

Absolutely Amazing!! You don't need to look any further! Denise is absolutely the best!! I used Denise for my Engagement pictures in AT&T park first. We did so many shots and then headed to Golden Gate bridge for more. She was so professional and we received so many compliments on our photos. We then used her for our wedding! Simply beautiful. I have never seen such great shots, and she was so on point with angles and lighting.

We got over 600 photos for our special day and the hardest part is picking the ones to frame. I want them all. She's so personal, adaptable, and creative. We have gotten over 300 responses on our photos in just the first 5 hours they've been posted up on our facebook page. :) She truly captured our event and our guests.

Her prices are great, and the quality is just absolutely amazing!! We have already booked our Christmas photo session. I will never use another photographer again, Her photos are breathtaking!

Sent on 09/09/2013

Susan · Married on 04/02/2013

They were absolutely wonderful! The pictures turned out great and they captured the most amazing moments of our special day for us! I could not ask for a more wonderful experience with them! I also love the fact that they are a husband wife team! I will definitely use their services again in the future.

Sent on 07/14/2013

Christy · Married on 10/16/2010

Denise is so awesome that she is sort of like family to us since she has literally watched us grow and become parents. She has done our engagement, wedding, maternity, new born, six month, one year, our daughters birthday party pictures, and my husbands grandmas 70th birthday party pics. We love everything she has done for us and will continue to book her in the future.

Sent on 07/01/2013

The Reasons are amazing. I was having a wedding meltdown and Denise was a welcome source of calm and advice (not her job, but she stepped up to the plate!). Our photos were amazing, you would never guess I had planned a wedding on a budget. They made is all look like rock stars. Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/23/2015

Jula · Married on 03/29/2015

Our wedding photos are so beautiful! If we have another special event in the future, we sure will book with them. They are such a pleasure to work with. Thankful that they are the ones who captured the most important day in our life.

Sent on 04/24/2015