62 Reviews for Photography by Wendy Hewes

Proofs (2)
Destination / Travel (1)
Matted Prints (1)
62 Photography by Wendy Hewes Reviews

We had Wendy for our wedding photographer and couldn't be more pleased with her services! From the planning to the day of the wedding she was always a phone call or text away! Herself and the second shooter we very professional and knew exactly how to take care of us and our bridal party. They really captured our day perfectly! Our photos are absolutely amazing!!!

Profile Picture Cassie, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I don't even know where to start or how I could adequately express my gratitude, appreciaton, and sincere thankfulness that I chose Wendy to photograph my wedding. I'll start by saying she comes prepared. My day had an overcast, some mild wind, and later rain and Wendy utilizied every element looking for that perfect shot rather than settling for the photos we have all seen in every single wedding album. Instead of simply relying on candids to fulfill her obligations while it rained at night, Wendy was scouting locations for some of the most beautiful, original shots I've ever seen. She would seek us out and ask us if we were up for another idea she stumbled upon and each time the photos were more breathtaking than then previous.

She has a meticulous eye for details like catching an off-centered tie and trains being laid out properly for each picture. Wendy truly cares about the quality of service you receive and definitely makes you feel special.

I highly recommend using Wendy as your photographer for your wedding because she is professional, attentive, and reliable.
-Newlyweds, The Briar's-

Profile Picture Alissa , 11/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Wendy was amazing from the beginning! Our photos came out absolutely beautiful. She puts her whole heart into every single photo. She is professional in all aspects. Highly recommended. You will not be disappointed!!

Profile Picture Ally, 11/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

My Fiancé and I are thrilled to have Wendy as our photographer!!! She works with you and does amazing work! Not to mention how sweet she is! She makes you feel extremely comfortable like you have known her for years! We just got our engagement photos today and are going to have a very tough time choosing from them! I cannot wait to work with her on my wedding day!

Profile Picture sherri, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We met Wendy during a bridal expo a couple of years before our wedding date. We instantly loved her photography style and those gorgeous metal print photographs! Wendy was so pleasant and positive that we knew that we needed to work with her! It was a fantastic choice. Once we saw our engagement photos, we were even more excited for the wedding. Our special day could not have been smoother. Wendy has such an eye for beautiful photo setups. She and her staff were constantly snapping photos! It was the best experience to work with her. I could not imagine having a better team for our wedding!

Profile Picture Courtney, 5/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

A big thank you to Wendy and her team for making our day so special! They really care about capturing special moments and know how to make you feel comfortable in front of the camera (oh and can't forget how fun their engagement sessions are)! We cannot wait to see our photos, we know that after seeing our engagement photos that they will be just as amazing!

Profile Picture Melanie, 12/3/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

My fiancé and I have been so thrilled with working with Wendy. She has such amazing ideas when working with you. So ecstatic that we have her as our photographer.

Profile Picture User4706839, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

There is a first for everything, and this was our first wedding. Planning can be stressful, but w/ Wendy and her team by your side everything just slows down and she helps you enjoy the moments. Our venue was Whispering Pines - Wendy and her team have experience at pretty much every venue in the near by area. & It showed at Whispering Pines, they saw a great shot at every turn. I can not wait to get our photo's back, and we get all of them (which is not so common) . + We get to pick out the ones we want printed for the album we will receive not to mention the Single Large Format print on Metal. Thank you so much Wendy, we can't wait to have you shoot many other milestones our life may bring us. -The Berlied's

Profile Picture User5201828, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints

Wendy was great to work with. She took the time to get to know us and what we wanted. She provided great ideas but also listened to our thoughts. My husband and I would highly recommend Wendy and her qualified crew.

Profile Picture Heather, 5/21/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

Wendy photographed my wedding & reception and did an amazing job! She was professional and my pictures came out amazing. Her staff was prompt and lots of fun. My guests enjoyed their time as we also rented a photo booth from her. Lots of energy and would recommend her services to everyone!!!!

Profile Picture Michaela, 11/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Wendy and her team were AMAZING! From our engagement shoot Wendy felt more like a friend then anything else. On our wedding day she helped me in ways I never thought I would have needed her help, like getting everyone but my m.o.h and my mom out of the bridal suit so I could get dressed (I never thought the girls would be more worried about themselves then me) Wendy found the coolest places to take our pictures at the reception site. She truly was amazing! And I would recommend her to anyone who will listen.

Profile Picture Kayla, 10/31/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Wendy and her team are fabulous! She has such a great personality, she's flexible and most importantly professional. Her pictures are amazing. Nothing but 5 stars

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Wendy and her team were amazing!!! She was extremely attentive, professional and helpful. Our engagement photos and wedding pictures captured our special moments perfectly. I would not trust anyone but Wendy to photograph my wedding!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/15/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

the numbers and stats column don't have enough high numbers that speak on the works of wendy hewes. the minute we walked into her office, i saw a framed picture that had me sold before we even shook her hand to talk business. her work ethic and attitude overall was very comforting and pleasing to everyone at our event.. and the Photo Booth kept our son and niece very busy with all the props she provided.. lol.. if 101% quality overall is what you are looking for, her pictures her images and especially her vision for painting your perfect pictures for your wedding day event is exactly what you need. hands down the best photographer!!!

Profile Picture Allen, 8/9/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Destination / Travel, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs

There truly are not enough words for me to describe to you how astounding Wendy Hewes is. Wendy was absolutely amazing to work with. She and her assistant were beyond professional and sincerely warm hearted people. Our wedding pictures left me completely speechless when I saw them for the first time. Her creative eye made our wedding pictures breathtaking. She is the most kind hearted person who genuinely enjoys photography. The photos were captured in such a beautiful way its as if I am reliving that special moment each and every time I look through the album. Wendy was so fun to work with, she had a great upbeat energy and was truly excited to be there taking photos. It was very nice to have someone who cared so much about making our day special and about us. Wendy made us feel very comfortable. Thank You Wendy for making our day so amazing! I very highly recommend Wendy Hewes!!

Profile Picture Courtney, 6/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

She was wonderful to work with. Made everything so easy, everything went smoothly. Thanks Wendy for a beautiful wedding day!

Profile Picture User6107134, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files

We could not have been happier with choosing Wendy as the photographer for our daughter and son-in-law's wedding in May. She was everything we could have hoped for in a wedding photographer - enthusiastic, energetic, professional and fun to work with. The day of the wedding she and her crew were prompt, efficient, fun and got every beautiful shot, sometimes without us knowing they were there with little or no interruption to the flow of the wedding. Once we got to see the results of her work, we lived the emotions and joy of the day all over again because the beauty and artistry in which Wendy captured the moments of the day were simply amazing. We would highly recommend Wendy Hewes!

In addition to wedding photography, we also had the photo booth set up from Photography by Wendy Hewes. The props were amazing and there was so much to choose from. The staff that assisted our guests with the photo booth were fun and energetic. The guests had a blast with Wendy's photo booth set-up!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 5/31/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files

You will not regret hiring Wendy Hewes and her team! Not only is she an amazing photographer (as you will see in her portfolio) but she's also an amazing person. You will spend the majority of time on your wedding day with your photographer. It's important to have someone who you will like being around, who has everything under control, and who will make sure you're relaxed and having fun. I found all of this in Wendy and her team. She was genuinely excited for us and made every effort to make sure our day was perfect. Her team seriously knows what they are doing. You won't have to worry about anything! Even our guests commented on how friendly the photographers were and what a good experience they had being around them all night. Wendy is a very talented photographer. She will go out of her way to create exactly the pictures you want.

Profile Picture Amy, 12/31/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Wendy and her team are absolutely amazing! From the engagement shoot, to the meetings, the photo booth, and the wedding itself, everything was perfect! They did every request that we asked for, even the crazy ones we found on pinterest!! Hopefully this will be my only wedding, but if I ever need another photographer it will be her and her team!

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 10/4/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Wendy was simply amazing, from our first meeting to the engagement shoot to the wedding. She was able to capture every smile, every laugh, every emotion. The day is in past; however, because of the phenomenal job that Wendy did, I can relive every happy memory. I cannot thank Wendy enough for everything.

Profile Picture katherine, 9/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Wendy and her team were WONDERFUL !!!! Wendy has a great personality, she made my husband and I feel very comfortable and treated us like we were family. You can truly tell that photography is her passion !!! She pays attention to detail and makes every shot perfect. She made our wedding experience easy, fun, and truly amazing. Words cannot express how grateful my husband and I are that we got to work with Wendy, our engagement pictures are unbelievable ! We would recommend Wendy and her team to everyone !! She is a FANTASTIC photographer and truly captured wonderful memories for us. She was everything we hoped for and more !!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 9/14/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Wendy and her team were great ! They made my special day perfect. Pictures were fun and relaxed and everything went smoothly. I highly recommend photography by Wendy Hews.

Profile Picture Laken, 9/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Wendy and her 2nd photographer, Michael, were all around wonderful. Wendy has a lovely personality, she's silly and kind, warm and a great person to chat with. When it came to the wedding day she was all business. We didn't have any set photo ideas in mind, which could be a pain in the butt. Wendy completely took the reins and her artistic eye to work. We are very grateful for everything she did on and before our wedding day. We can not wait to see our photos, but we are confident they will look as amazing as the other work we have seen by her.

Profile Picture User4451934, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

AWESOME! She went above and beyond the call of a photographer!( thanks for your help with the garter malfunction lol) she is so carrying and nice and made pictures great! Thank you so much Wendy!!( abd your crew they are awesome too!)

Profile Picture Morgan, 6/21/14, 3 Reviews