Photography by Suki Reviews

8 Reviews for Photography by Suki

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

8 Photography by Suki Reviews

Paige · Married on 03/28/2009

Suki and Teok are rock stars! They have a great artist eye to begin with and they are so easy to work with. Suki took my bridal portraits very last minute and they looked beautiful. They took so many gorgeous pictures at the wedding that it will be very hard to choose how our album will be put together. At the wedding, they were so attentive to every detail and went beyond their responsibilities to make the reception details were in place. I could not recommend a photographer more than I would recommend Photos by Suki!

Thank you Suki and Teok!

Stacy · Married on 02/13/2009

Suki and Teok were wonderful to work with. Suki was so excited about my wedding. I think she was more excited than I was! That was defininately a huge plus. I knew she was going to make sure to do a great job. They were at the rehearsal to familiarize themselves with the location and snapped some photos while they were there, showed up right on time the night of the wedding, and even ended up staying a bit later at the end because they were having so much fun with our families. They are fantastic and we just can't wait to see the pictures! I highly recommend using Suki and Teok for your wedding. You won't be disappointed.

Chasity · Married on 11/01/2008

We were so impressed with the service Suki provided for us. She went above and beyond for our expectations. We definately would refer her service to anyone getting married. Thank you.

• F

Fran · Married on 06/21/2008

We feel very fortunate that our wedding planner, Wendy Kidd (Each and Every Detail) hooked us up with Suki and her dear husband. They did the most amazing job of photographing my daughter's wedding. They were very professional and delightful to work with. They made themselves familiar with both the church and reception locals and with our daughter's style/personality. While their coverage of the event was very thorough, they made their presence discreet and I hardly knew they were there. And the pictures - mouth dropping awesome. Some of them went beyond photographs into the "works of art" column. Their work is downright stunning. They captured the entire wedding from start to finish in such a beautiful way and because of their remarkable talent, we will have the chance to relive this precious day for the rest of our lives. From the beginning, Suki was very easy to work with - she and her husband are dear souls. They were flexible and accomodated our wishes as well as the requirements of the church and reception sites with ease. I felt their prices were outstanding. All of our friends and family were able to see the photos online in a short time and the pictures were so fabulous that everyone has been raving about their quality. If you have the chance to book Photography by Suki for your event, I don't think you will be disappointed. We will be forever grateful that they were present on the happy occasion of our daughters wedding. Thank you Suki !

• W

linda · Married on 05/10/2008

Photography by Suki was great! They went out of their way to meet and discuss with us about all the packages and options we could choose from. They showed up to the venue prior to the wedding day to scope out the area to determine what areas would be great for photos. They were on time, easy to work with, very professional, and were very friendly to us and our guests. All our wedding photos turned out beautiful. I definitely recommend Photography by Suki.

• W

Wendy · Married on 04/12/2008

Suki was an amazing photography choice for our wedding. She was very pleasant to work with and captured all of our 'required shots' plus hundreds more (total of about 650 photos in 4 hours). She was always very quick to respond (usually within an hour) to any questions that I e-mailed her about. I gladly give Photography by Suki my best recommendation.

Abby · Married on 04/05/2008

Suki was by far the best wedding vendor that I used for my wedding. She was always quick to respond to any question by phone or email and was completely flexible with any request I made. She always treated us as if we are the most important clients she had. We received many compliments at the wedding itself on the professionalism of Suki and her partner, and even more compliments later on the amazing photos of the day. I could not be happier with the quality of photography and the way she captured the people and details of the wedding.

Jackie · Married on 05/17/2008

Suki arrived early and stayed late. She was extremely attentive to what we wanted and provided us with amazing pictures of our day!