Photography By Shannon Reviews

37 Reviews for Photography By Shannon

37 Photography By Shannon Reviews

Lexxie · Married on 09/29/2018

Photographer

Shannon was so great to work with from beginning to end!! She was so helpful throughout the entire process and anytime I had any questions she would always get back with me in a timely manner. She helped so much on our wedding day and captured all of the important moments plus some! I couldn’t be happier with the outcome of our wedding photos! 😍

Sent on 11/04/2018

Photography By Shannon's reply:

Thank you so much Lexxie! Your wedding day was absolutely gorgeous and a blast to document. Thank you for having us!

Meagan · Married on 09/22/2018

Absolutely perfect!

There aren’t enough words to truly say how great Shannon, her husband & work is! They captured a lifetime of memories on our wedding day. She’s so great to work with, listens to your ideas, and captures exactly what you envisioned! We truly couldn’t have picked a more perfect person for our day!

Photography By Shannon 1
    Photography By Shannon 2
    Photography By Shannon 3

Stephen · Married on 09/01/2018

Absolutely fantastic! Beyond helpful and kept everything moving like a Swiss watch. Humor and attention to detail was the perfect combination for our wedding.
    Thank you so much Shannon!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Photography By Shannon's reply:

Thank you so much Stephen!! It sure was a fun filled day and I loved that you kept me laughing :) It was an absolute pleasure!!

Kayla · Married on 11/04/2017

We loved having Shannon as part of our wedding. We would book her services again.

Sent on 01/21/2018

Photography By Shannon's reply:

Thank you so much Kayla!!!

Lauren · Married on 10/21/2017

Having a photographer that displays such professionalism and knowledge is a must on your wedding day. Shannon and her team made my day run smoothly and carefree. Any questions I had, requests, or any concerns were taken care of without hesitation. Shannon is an amazing photographer and I would recommend her to anyone looking to have lasting memories of their special day.

Sent on 01/23/2018

Photography By Shannon's reply:

Lauren thank you soooo much!!! Your day was breathtaking and I was so happy to be apart of it. Thank you for choosing us and thank you for the review!!

Kayla · Married on 10/20/2017

We were referred to Shannon by our wedding venue and we are beyond pleased with the results. From day one, Shannon has been phenomenal to work with. She's so much fun and personable and she makes you feel like you have known her your whole life! She put us at ease at our engagement session and made it the most fun experience. Then came the wedding. It didn't feel like we had a photographer, she made it feel like she was a part of our friends and family who was just taking pictures! Our friends and family loved her and were even more impressed when her husband, Duran, showed up! Duran is hilarious and so fun to work with. He did phenomenally with our very rambunctious two and a half year old nephew, we all loved him! The quality of her work is beyond compare and we are just over the moon with the whole experience! We will forever use Photography by Shannon and will always recommend her services!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Photography By Shannon's reply:

From the bottom of my heart thank you Kayla!!! It was such an absolute blast getting to know you two and document your day. It's truly my goal to make it a fun experience for everyone!!!

Katie · Married on 10/07/2017

Shannon is so fun and easy to work with! She always has a smile on her face and makes you feel comfortable when she’s around you! Her photography skills are absolutely amazing and I’m in love with all of the pictures she’s done for me! Myself, my husband, and our families highly recommend Photography by Shannon!

Sent on 01/08/2018

Photography By Shannon's reply:

Thank you so much Katie!! Your entire bridal party and family were a blast!!

Chelsey · Married on 09/30/2017

Beautiful pictures, reasonable price, and great personality!!! Loved having Shannon do our engagement session and wedding photos : ) highly recommend

Sent on 12/01/2017

Photography By Shannon's reply:

Thank you Chelsey!!!! You were a gorgeous bride and it was a ton of fun to document your day!

Natalie · Married on 09/23/2017

I highly recommend Shannon! She was everything we could ever want in a photographer and captured every single moment on our special day. I will definitely be using her again!

Sent on 12/05/2017
    Photography By Shannon 4

Photography By Shannon's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing your day with me! It was an absolute blast hitting Bardstown with your bridal party :) It was truly my pleasure to document your day.

Sheena · Married on 09/03/2017

An amazing photographer!! I did not have a wedding coordinator for my wedding and she helped make sure the day ran smoothly. We discussed weeks before the wedding the flow of the wedding day and what pictures I wanted taken. Would highly recommend her to any bride!! Hope to use her again for future photo needs!

Sent on 01/15/2018

Photography By Shannon's reply:

Thank you so much Sheena! It was an absolute pleasure and I love making sure you got everything you wanted and more ;)

Alayna · Married on 09/02/2017

Outstanding photographer. Pictures were incredible and she made the entire wedding day run smoothly. She captured our personalities in our photos and our love for each other. Will always be thankful we decided to use Photography by Shannon for our wedding day!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Photography By Shannon's reply:

Thank you so much Alayna! You and Andrew were an absolute pleasure to get to know and work with. Thank you for trusting us to document your day and being so fun :) Looking forward to capturing more awesome moments in the future!!

Morgan · Married on 07/29/2017

Photography by Shannon is hands down the best! We are so grateful that we chose her to capture our big day! We had never had "professional" pictures taking so when we first met Shannon for our engagement session we were a little nervous because we had no idea what to expect. Shannon made us feel so comfortable and we had so much fun! I also went to her for a boudoir session. Again, I felt super but once I got there it was a blast.

Last but not least Shannon's work is fantastic and speaks for itself!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Photography By Shannon's reply:

Morgan you and Jonathon are the best!!! Thank you so much for choosing us to document your awesome wedding day! I am blessed to have couples like you as clients and to become friends.

Madeline · Married on 07/22/2017

Loved Shannon! She was flexible and wiling to work with us. This is especially important considering the stress that comes with a wedding. Her quality and professionalism is what you want in a photographer!
    Five stars from The Bozemans!

Sent on 01/15/2018

Photography By Shannon's reply:

Thank you Madeline!!! You two were so wonderful to work with!

Paige · Married on 06/17/2017

We love Shannon! Her pictures are gorgeous and she is extremely professional. She helped us feel comfortable when posing for pictures. We couldn't be happier!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Photography By Shannon's reply:

Thank you for entrusting us to capture gorgeous images for you Paige! Your wedding day was breathtaking and I couldn't ask for a better couple than yourselves. :)
  • O

Oshin · Married on 06/16/2017

Shannon is amazing! We loved having her capture our big day. She is fun, personable, and professional. We chose Shannon because we felt she delivers clear and colorful photos, and she does not disappoint! She made our engagement session a blast, and worked hard to make our big day as stress free as possible. Her enthusiasm and passion for her job is captured in each photo she takes. We would highly recommend, she will definitely be capturing other moments in our future! She is the best, one vendor you do not want to miss out on!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Photography By Shannon's reply:

Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart!!! The pleasure was all mine and your day was stunning! I was happy to capture every detail and moment and fun is always a must ;) Thanks so much for having an awesome husband and bridal party to go along with your outstanding personality!

Rachel · Married on 06/10/2017

Planning a wedding can be stressful. I was so nervous to entrust a stranger to capturing one of the most important days in my life. I was so blessed to find Shannon! Photography by Shannon is THE CHOICE for capturing your important moments! I would choose Shannon a thousands times over. She is the most professional and fun-loving photographer. Her organization and communication made me fall even more in love with her during my wedding day. I could not have asked for a smoother day. She has an amazing eye for her surroundings and an even more amazing heart! She truly devotes herself to her clients and to her work. I would recommend Photography by Shannon to everyone because she goes above and beyond to meet your expectations. I will most definitely be using her in the future!

Sent on 07/25/2017

Photography By Shannon's reply:

Thank you so much Rachel!!! I'm so thankful for you both and loved every minute of the planning with you.

Laney · Married on 06/03/2017

Shannon was a DREAM to work with! By far the best purchase of our wedding, our pictures turned out better than we could have ever imagined! She and her husband are both so sweet and so much fun to be around, anyone would be beyond lucky to have them on their big day! We love you guys & thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 07/25/2017

Photography By Shannon's reply:

Thank you Laney!! Meeting you two and becoming friends throughout the wedding planning process was such as blessing! Cannot wait to be there to capture your most precious moments in life together :)

Sylinia · Married on 06/03/2017

Besides taking fantastic photographs Shannon acted as was an amazing coordinator for us the day of our wedding as well. Shannon kept my sanity on my wedding day by keeping us on a strict timeline,making sure everyone was where they needed to be and kept the day rolling for us so she could be there to shoot all our most precious moments. My big day would not have been as perfect had I not had Shannon on my team.

Sent on 01/21/2018

Photography By Shannon's reply:

Sylinia, thank you soooo much!! Your day was absolutely wonderful and I was so blessed to be apart of it!

Madison · Married on 04/29/2017

Shannon is amazing! Very professional and very good and making you feel at ease in front of the camera. We will be using her for all of our family pictures in the future.

Sent on 01/20/2018

Photography By Shannon's reply:

Thank you so much! I loved being apart of your day and cannot wait to photograph your family again!!

Tierney · Married on 03/04/2017

Shannon was awesome! Our personalities really clicked, she listened to everything I ask for and had so many photo ideas I'd never thought of. I'm plus size and my biggest fear was looking huge in my wedding photos and that didn't happen at all. She knew all the angles to make sure I loved how the pictures tuned out!

Sent on 05/01/2017

Photography By Shannon's reply:

You are so beautiful inside and out Tierney! Thank you so much for trusting me with your wedding day!!

Shannon was great! She was professional and made all our guest felt at ease while photographing our wedding! The pictures were so awesome! I highly recommended!

Sent on 11/17/2016

Thank you!!!

Maranda · Married on 10/02/2016

Shannon is the absolute BEST!!! Seriously, I don't think we could've picked anyone better. I cannot wait for the future ahead for my husband and I. And I cannot wait for Shannon to photograph every moment for us. She is definitely stuck with us now! Maternity pictures...family pictures... all of it!

Sent on 10/30/2016

Photography By Shannon's reply:

Thank you so much Maranda!!! I truly appreciate it and cannot wait to capture all your precious moments.

Karin · Married on 09/24/2016

Shannon is professional, affordable and such a great person to work with. I do not think we could have chosen someone more personable, not to mention GIFTED!! She has a great eye, keeps your day flowing and makes everything relaxed and fun! She is passionate about her craft and it shows. Our families and friends loved her as well! Our engagement pictures and wedding photos were wonderful!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Photography By Shannon's reply:

That is so appreciated Karin!!! It's true, I absolutely love what I do and have fun doing it so I'm glad it shows ;) Thank you for your kind words!!

Shelby · Married on 09/17/2016

Shannon is amazing!! Our engagement and wedding photographs were more than I could have ever dreamed of! Not only were our pictures beautiful but Shannon is always on time and very quick to respond to my questions! I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/17/2016

Photography By Shannon's reply:

Thank you so much Shelby!! I can only hope to continue to document all your important moments :)