33 Reviews for Photography By Shannon

One Event/Day (1)
Trash The Dress (1)
Proofs (1)
33 Photography By Shannon Reviews

We loved having Shannon as part of our wedding. We would book her services again.

Profile Picture Kayla, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Having a photographer that displays such professionalism and knowledge is a must on your wedding day. Shannon and her team made my day run smoothly and carefree. Any questions I had, requests, or any concerns were taken care of without hesitation. Shannon is an amazing photographer and I would recommend her to anyone looking to have lasting memories of their special day.

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We were referred to Shannon by our wedding venue and we are beyond pleased with the results. From day one, Shannon has been phenomenal to work with. She's so much fun and personable and she makes you feel like you have known her your whole life! She put us at ease at our engagement session and made it the most fun experience. Then came the wedding. It didn't feel like we had a photographer, she made it feel like she was a part of our friends and family who was just taking pictures! Our friends and family loved her and were even more impressed when her husband, Duran, showed up! Duran is hilarious and so fun to work with. He did phenomenally with our very rambunctious two and a half year old nephew, we all loved him! The quality of her work is beyond compare and we are just over the moon with the whole experience! We will forever use Photography by Shannon and will always recommend her services!

Profile Picture Kayla, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Shannon is so fun and easy to work with! She always has a smile on her face and makes you feel comfortable when she’s around you! Her photography skills are absolutely amazing and I’m in love with all of the pictures she’s done for me! Myself, my husband, and our families highly recommend Photography by Shannon!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Beautiful pictures, reasonable price, and great personality!!! Loved having Shannon do our engagement session and wedding photos : ) highly recommend

Profile Picture Chelsey , 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I highly recommend Shannon! She was everything we could ever want in a photographer and captured every single moment on our special day. I will definitely be using her again!

Photo for Photography By Shannon Review - Add a comment...
Profile Picture Natalie, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

An amazing photographer!! I did not have a wedding coordinator for my wedding and she helped make sure the day ran smoothly. We discussed weeks before the wedding the flow of the wedding day and what pictures I wanted taken. Would highly recommend her to any bride!! Hope to use her again for future photo needs!

Profile Picture Sheena, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Outstanding photographer. Pictures were incredible and she made the entire wedding day run smoothly. She captured our personalities in our photos and our love for each other. Will always be thankful we decided to use Photography by Shannon for our wedding day!

Profile Picture Alayna, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Photography by Shannon is hands down the best! We are so grateful that we chose her to capture our big day! We had never had "professional" pictures taking so when we first met Shannon for our engagement session we were a little nervous because we had no idea what to expect. Shannon made us feel so comfortable and we had so much fun! I also went to her for a boudoir session. Again, I felt super but once I got there it was a blast.

Last but not least Shannon's work is fantastic and speaks for itself!

Profile Picture Morgan, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Loved Shannon! She was flexible and wiling to work with us. This is especially important considering the stress that comes with a wedding. Her quality and professionalism is what you want in a photographer!
Five stars from The Bozemans!

Profile Picture Madeline, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We love Shannon! Her pictures are gorgeous and she is extremely professional. She helped us feel comfortable when posing for pictures. We couldn't be happier!

Profile Picture Paige, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Shannon is amazing! We loved having her capture our big day. She is fun, personable, and professional. We chose Shannon because we felt she delivers clear and colorful photos, and she does not disappoint! She made our engagement session a blast, and worked hard to make our big day as stress free as possible. Her enthusiasm and passion for her job is captured in each photo she takes. We would highly recommend, she will definitely be capturing other moments in our future! She is the best, one vendor you do not want to miss out on!

Profile Picture Oshin, 6/16/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

Planning a wedding can be stressful. I was so nervous to entrust a stranger to capturing one of the most important days in my life. I was so blessed to find Shannon! Photography by Shannon is THE CHOICE for capturing your important moments! I would choose Shannon a thousands times over. She is the most professional and fun-loving photographer. Her organization and communication made me fall even more in love with her during my wedding day. I could not have asked for a smoother day. She has an amazing eye for her surroundings and an even more amazing heart! She truly devotes herself to her clients and to her work. I would recommend Photography by Shannon to everyone because she goes above and beyond to meet your expectations. I will most definitely be using her in the future!

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Shannon was a DREAM to work with! By far the best purchase of our wedding, our pictures turned out better than we could have ever imagined! She and her husband are both so sweet and so much fun to be around, anyone would be beyond lucky to have them on their big day! We love you guys & thank you so much for everything!

Profile Picture Laney, 6/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

Besides taking fantastic photographs Shannon acted as was an amazing coordinator for us the day of our wedding as well. Shannon kept my sanity on my wedding day by keeping us on a strict timeline,making sure everyone was where they needed to be and kept the day rolling for us so she could be there to shoot all our most precious moments. My big day would not have been as perfect had I not had Shannon on my team.

Profile Picture Sylinia, 6/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Shannon is amazing! Very professional and very good and making you feel at ease in front of the camera. We will be using her for all of our family pictures in the future.

Profile Picture Madison, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Second Shooter, Albums, Digital Files

Shannon was awesome! Our personalities really clicked, she listened to everything I ask for and had so many photo ideas I'd never thought of. I'm plus size and my biggest fear was looking huge in my wedding photos and that didn't happen at all. She knew all the angles to make sure I loved how the pictures tuned out!

Profile Picture Tierney, 3/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Shannon was great! She was professional and made all our guest felt at ease while photographing our wedding! The pictures were so awesome! I highly recommended!

Profile Picture User7417671, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Shannon is the absolute BEST!!! Seriously, I don't think we could've picked anyone better. I cannot wait for the future ahead for my husband and I. And I cannot wait for Shannon to photograph every moment for us. She is definitely stuck with us now! Maternity pictures...family pictures... all of it!

Profile Picture Maranda, 10/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Shannon is professional, affordable and such a great person to work with. I do not think we could have chosen someone more personable, not to mention GIFTED!! She has a great eye, keeps your day flowing and makes everything relaxed and fun! She is passionate about her craft and it shows. Our families and friends loved her as well! Our engagement pictures and wedding photos were wonderful!

Profile Picture Karin, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Shannon is amazing!! Our engagement and wedding photographs were more than I could have ever dreamed of! Not only were our pictures beautiful but Shannon is always on time and very quick to respond to my questions! I would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Shelby, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Shannon is amazing to work with. She professional, had an amazing passion for what she does, and is fantastic at it. Not to mention she's a blast to work with! Highly recommend using her for your special day :)

Profile Picture Andrea, 9/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

She was wonderful! If she had charged double I would have still felt like I got a deal!

Profile Picture Jenny, 7/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

As a photographer myself I find it hard to trust anyone with pictures and Shannon went above and beyond to make sure she captured my event. She's is great to work with and flexible.

Profile Picture Ryan, 5/22/16, 1 Review