Photography By Shannon Reviews

Photography By Shannon 5
Photography By Shannon 6
Photography By Shannon 7

Kelsey Langdon · Married on 08/31/2019

She did my wedding and she is very nice and fu. To work with and your pictures will turn out amazing we used her for our engage to pics and wedding!!!

She is amazing and fun to work with!

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda Brian · Married on 06/01/2019

Beyond amazing!

Shannon was so wonderful to work with on all levels. She captured moments I never would have thought to mention. My husband and I were able to relive our wedding day and I can’t tell you how special that was for us. On top of being incredibly amazing at her job, she has a personality to go with it. We had so much fun with her. Shannon was one of the best decisions we made, her pictures were breathtaking. Look no further, she’s it!

Sent on 07/07/2019
    Photography By Shannon 15
    Photography By Shannon 16

Letha · Married on 11/10/2018

Letha Holland-Cissell

We LOVED working with Shannon. She gives fantastic direction. Gets the best shots. For the wedding and engagement sessions it was like she wasn’t there. But the pictures are amazing! We also used a photo booth with her suggestion. It was a hit at the reception. Would use again and highly recommend. Thanks so much Shannon!

Photography By Shannon's reply:

That’s so much appreciated Letha! Thank you both so much for allowing me to document your day. It truly was a blast!!

Christina Tucker · Married on 10/27/2018

All around amazing

You will not find a better photographer. We have used Shannon for multiple occasions and we knew exactly who we wanted for our engagement and wedding photos. The quality of her photos are amazing and she gets the albums back to you in a timely manner. If you need a photographer look no further she is well worth the price!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Photography By Shannon's reply:

Thank you Chrissy!!!! It was so wonderful to be apart of your day :) Thanks for always trusting me with your memories!

Hannah · Married on 10/13/2018

Loved our experience

Shannon is absolutely fantastic and captured every moment we wanted. She was professional and made everything perfect for us.

Sent on 01/04/2019
    Photography By Shannon 17
    Photography By Shannon 18
    Photography By Shannon 19
    Photography By Shannon 20

Photography By Shannon's reply:

Thank you Hannah! It was amazing to be apart of your day. Your boys were adorable! Thanks for having us :)

Kelli · Married on 10/12/2018

Nothing short of amazing!!

Shannon made the experience nothing short of amazing! Having the engagement session included helped make me more comfortable I’m in photos on the big day! Couldn’t ask for a better photographer!

Sent on 01/04/2019

Photography By Shannon's reply:

It was my pleasure Kelli! Thank you both so much! I loved getting to know you two and making sure to capture your gorgeous day.

emily · Married on 10/06/2018

Simply the best!

Shannon was one of the best choices we made for our wedding. The whole experience was awesome from meeting Shannon to our wedding day. She was everything we wanted plus more! She was such a hit with our wedding party and guests. I would book her again in a heartbeat.

Photography By Shannon's reply:

Thank you so much Emily! It was such a pleasure meeting your family :) I loved being apart of your day and capturing some amazing moments!!

Vanessa Sciotti · Married on 10/06/2018

Wonderful!

Shannon did an amazing job taking our wedding photos as well as helping us coordinate our day, even when things got behind schedule. Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/15/2019

Lexxie · Married on 09/29/2018

Photographer

Shannon was so great to work with from beginning to end!! She was so helpful throughout the entire process and anytime I had any questions she would always get back with me in a timely manner. She helped so much on our wedding day and captured all of the important moments plus some! I couldn’t be happier with the outcome of our wedding photos! 😍

Sent on 11/04/2018

Photography By Shannon's reply:

Thank you so much Lexxie! Your wedding day was absolutely gorgeous and a blast to document. Thank you for having us!

Meagan · Married on 09/22/2018

Absolutely perfect!

There aren’t enough words to truly say how great Shannon, her husband & work is! They captured a lifetime of memories on our wedding day. She’s so great to work with, listens to your ideas, and captures exactly what you envisioned! We truly couldn’t have picked a more perfect person for our day!

Sent on 10/26/2018
    Photography By Shannon 21
    Photography By Shannon 22
    Photography By Shannon 23

Stephen · Married on 09/01/2018

Absolutely fantastic! Beyond helpful and kept everything moving like a Swiss watch. Humor and attention to detail was the perfect combination for our wedding.
    Thank you so much Shannon!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Photography By Shannon's reply:

Thank you so much Stephen!! It sure was a fun filled day and I loved that you kept me laughing :) It was an absolute pleasure!!
  • O

Olivia · Married on 06/29/2018

Professional, fun, and great end products!

Shannon was my favorite vendor for our wedding. She was always professional and responsive to the million little questions I had (including moving both our engagement pictures and our wedding date!) and our pictures turned out amazing. She was also a very fun person to hang out with on my wedding day (and we were together a lot!!). I can't recommend her enough!

Nicole Barber · Married on 06/02/2018

Amazing, comfortable, quality, personable, and captured memories I will cherish forever.

Shannon was a very personable, easy going photographer that made both our engagement session and wedding enjoyable. She captured the moments perfectly and provided us with quality products that we will cherish forever. I couldn’t ask for anything more from a photographer and highly recommend her! As I see more and more of her photos it makes me excited to use her in the future for any picture needs I may have!

Sent on 01/22/2019
    Photography By Shannon 24
    Photography By Shannon 25
    Photography By Shannon 26
    Photography By Shannon 27
    Photography By Shannon 28
    Photography By Shannon 29

Photography By Shannon's reply:

Thank you Nicole! It was such an awesome day and I had so much fun with you two and your bridal party!!! So looking forward to documenting many more moments for you :)

Becky · Married on 11/11/2017

Shannon and her husband photographed our wedding on 11/11/17. There truly aren’t enough words to describe just how awesome they are as a Photography team! We are so pleased with our beautiful collection of photos to remember our wedding day! Shannon’s sweet and fun personality makes you feel so comfortable and she has the best ideas for photos! All of our best moments were captured, as well as many surprises. We will be recommending Photography by Shannon to everyone we can in the future. Thank you all for being the best, and for all the extra little things you have done for us as well ??

Sent on 01/10/2018

Photography By Shannon's reply:

AWE!!!! Thank you so much for trusting us! It was truly a day to remember and I loved getting to know you guys so much! I love that we've become friends and cannot wait for future photo ops!!!

Kayla · Married on 11/04/2017

We loved having Shannon as part of our wedding. We would book her services again.

Sent on 01/21/2018

Photography By Shannon's reply:

Thank you so much Kayla!!!

Lauren · Married on 10/21/2017

Having a photographer that displays such professionalism and knowledge is a must on your wedding day. Shannon and her team made my day run smoothly and carefree. Any questions I had, requests, or any concerns were taken care of without hesitation. Shannon is an amazing photographer and I would recommend her to anyone looking to have lasting memories of their special day.

Sent on 01/23/2018

Photography By Shannon's reply:

Lauren thank you soooo much!!! Your day was breathtaking and I was so happy to be apart of it. Thank you for choosing us and thank you for the review!!

Kayla · Married on 10/20/2017

We were referred to Shannon by our wedding venue and we are beyond pleased with the results. From day one, Shannon has been phenomenal to work with. She's so much fun and personable and she makes you feel like you have known her your whole life! She put us at ease at our engagement session and made it the most fun experience. Then came the wedding. It didn't feel like we had a photographer, she made it feel like she was a part of our friends and family who was just taking pictures! Our friends and family loved her and were even more impressed when her husband, Duran, showed up! Duran is hilarious and so fun to work with. He did phenomenally with our very rambunctious two and a half year old nephew, we all loved him! The quality of her work is beyond compare and we are just over the moon with the whole experience! We will forever use Photography by Shannon and will always recommend her services!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Photography By Shannon's reply:

From the bottom of my heart thank you Kayla!!! It was such an absolute blast getting to know you two and document your day. It's truly my goal to make it a fun experience for everyone!!!

Katie · Married on 10/07/2017

Shannon is so fun and easy to work with! She always has a smile on her face and makes you feel comfortable when she’s around you! Her photography skills are absolutely amazing and I’m in love with all of the pictures she’s done for me! Myself, my husband, and our families highly recommend Photography by Shannon!

Sent on 01/08/2018

Photography By Shannon's reply:

Thank you so much Katie!! Your entire bridal party and family were a blast!!

Chelsey · Married on 09/30/2017

Beautiful pictures, reasonable price, and great personality!!! Loved having Shannon do our engagement session and wedding photos : ) highly recommend

Sent on 12/01/2017

Photography By Shannon's reply:

Thank you Chelsey!!!! You were a gorgeous bride and it was a ton of fun to document your day!

Natalie · Married on 09/23/2017

I highly recommend Shannon! She was everything we could ever want in a photographer and captured every single moment on our special day. I will definitely be using her again!

Sent on 12/05/2017
    Photography By Shannon 30

Photography By Shannon's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing your day with me! It was an absolute blast hitting Bardstown with your bridal party :) It was truly my pleasure to document your day.

Sheena · Married on 09/03/2017

An amazing photographer!! I did not have a wedding coordinator for my wedding and she helped make sure the day ran smoothly. We discussed weeks before the wedding the flow of the wedding day and what pictures I wanted taken. Would highly recommend her to any bride!! Hope to use her again for future photo needs!

Sent on 01/15/2018

Photography By Shannon's reply:

Thank you so much Sheena! It was an absolute pleasure and I love making sure you got everything you wanted and more ;)

Alayna · Married on 09/02/2017

Outstanding photographer. Pictures were incredible and she made the entire wedding day run smoothly. She captured our personalities in our photos and our love for each other. Will always be thankful we decided to use Photography by Shannon for our wedding day!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Photography By Shannon's reply:

Thank you so much Alayna! You and Andrew were an absolute pleasure to get to know and work with. Thank you for trusting us to document your day and being so fun :) Looking forward to capturing more awesome moments in the future!!

Morgan · Married on 07/29/2017

Photography by Shannon is hands down the best! We are so grateful that we chose her to capture our big day! We had never had "professional" pictures taking so when we first met Shannon for our engagement session we were a little nervous because we had no idea what to expect. Shannon made us feel so comfortable and we had so much fun! I also went to her for a boudoir session. Again, I felt super but once I got there it was a blast.

Last but not least Shannon's work is fantastic and speaks for itself!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Photography By Shannon's reply:

Morgan you and Jonathon are the best!!! Thank you so much for choosing us to document your awesome wedding day! I am blessed to have couples like you as clients and to become friends.

Madeline · Married on 07/22/2017

Loved Shannon! She was flexible and wiling to work with us. This is especially important considering the stress that comes with a wedding. Her quality and professionalism is what you want in a photographer!
    Five stars from The Bozemans!

Sent on 01/15/2018

Photography By Shannon's reply:

Thank you Madeline!!! You two were so wonderful to work with!

Paige · Married on 06/17/2017

We love Shannon! Her pictures are gorgeous and she is extremely professional. She helped us feel comfortable when posing for pictures. We couldn't be happier!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Photography By Shannon's reply:

Thank you for entrusting us to capture gorgeous images for you Paige! Your wedding day was breathtaking and I couldn't ask for a better couple than yourselves. :)