Photography by Sarah Crail, LLC Reviews

Photography by Sarah Crail, LLC 1
Photography by Sarah Crail, LLC 2
Photography by Sarah Crail, LLC 3

Jennifer · Married on 06/16/2018

We LOVED working with Sarah! She was so professional and was creative in her shots and her final product! It was a huge blessing that she was able to work with us for our wedding and we loved even more that we got to work with her for our engagement shoot. It really made the difference when it came to the wedding day because we already felt comfortable with her and we knew from the engagement shoot to trust her when she was guiding us for shots. We look forward to when we can work with Sarah again!

Sent on 09/02/2018

Photography by Sarah Crail, LLC's reply:

You made my work a joy! I loved watching your steady relationship develop and your sense of humor was so much fun!

Hannah · Married on 12/16/2017

Sarah is wonderful! We did not feel pressured to get any specific shots at our wedding! She was flexible and wonderful at what she does! We would highly recommend her to anyone! She’s amazing at what she does!

Sent on 02/19/2018

Amanda · Married on 10/02/2017

We were thrilled with our photos from our wedding. Sarah and her team combined traditional and modern photos to give us exactly what we wanted for our wedding. Her pricing was reasonable and had many options for different budgets. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 02/02/2018

Jason · Married on 10/02/2017

Sarah was a professional and easy to work with. She made sure to get all the portraits we asked for and the photos are beautiful. Our families both were impressed with how professional and thorough she and her team were.

Sent on 02/02/2018

Taylor · Married on 07/29/2017

Sarah was amazing to work with! She was very organized and helped us stay on our timeline throughout the day! AND our pictures turned out beautifully. We are so happy with her work! I would definitely recommend her to others!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Ryan · Married on 07/29/2017

We enjoyed having Sarah take our wedding pictures, we would recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer. Thank you Sarah

Sent on 11/14/2017

Lauren · Married on 07/28/2017

Sarah Crail is amazing! I would definitely recommend her to anyone. I was planning my wedding out of state and she was extremely flexible and understanding about everything. We Skyped numerous times, plus met on site to go over photo ideas the few times I was in town.

She was also extremely organized. She’ll send you a rough timeline of your big day prior to the wedding to confirm what pictures will be taken when. It was very helpful, and made the day go very smoothly. Also, since I had a huge bridal party (16 total) she also brought two extra cameramen to help out without charge!

For her quality of work, professionalism, and reasonable price I highly recommend Sarah! She really does try her best to make the bride happy in any way she can.

Sent on 12/05/2017
    Photography by Sarah Crail, LLC 4
    Photography by Sarah Crail, LLC 5
    Photography by Sarah Crail, LLC 6

Michelle · Married on 05/19/2017

Working with Sarah has been a great experience. We met with her twice prior to the wedding and knew exactly what to expect on our wedding day. She was able to capture so many moments of our special day...the ones I remember and also the ones I did not notice, being the bride and being the last to enter the ceremony. I love pictures and will always treasure our wedding pictures and looking back at how much fun we all had that day. She captured all of our family and friends making memories with us that night. We could not have asked for more. Her photos are amazing and she's so great to work with!!

Sent on 07/28/2017

Jenna · Married on 09/17/2016

Excellent at listening to needs no capturing moments! High quality at a good price

Sent on 01/08/2017

Kim · Married on 04/24/2016

Our wedding photos are treasures! Sarah did a great job capturing the romance and beauty of the day!

Sent on 11/14/2016

Sarah · Married on 03/15/2017

Sarah was awesome to work with and the pictures are wonderful. I will use her services again!

Sent on 03/03/2017

Leigh · Married on 08/13/2016

Sarah Crail is unlike any photographer I've ever worked with. Very personable and passionate about her work. She made the photography portion of my wedding an absolute breeze, and captured so many important moments throughout the wedding and reception. Really enjoyed working with her and I plan to book with her again in the future for other special occasions.

Sent on 11/01/2016

Kristin · Married on 07/16/2016

Sarah was easy to work with and took wonderful photographs.

Sent on 11/07/2016