Photography By Samantha Reviews

12 | San Antonio, TX

12 Reviews for Photography By Samantha

Laura · Married on 09/06/2014

Samantha took breathtaking pictures of our wedding that we will cherish forever. She was particularly good at capturing spontaneous moments of joy from our two little girls- 2 years old and 1 year old. She worked with us to make sure we got the perfect shots. She was kind, courteous and professional. We were so blessed to have her as our photographer and would highly recommend her to anyone searching for a photographer to perfectly capture a special moment.

Rebecca · Married on 04/24/2014

Samantha did an amazing job on not just my wedding, but my engagement and bridal portraits as well. She's got a great eye for photography and isn't one of those photographers that relies heavily on Photoshop to make her work look good. Not only that her prices are really reasonable and she works with you to ensure you are very happy.

Sent on 07/12/2014

Thank you Rebecca.

She is easy to work with and really captures what you want. We have been clients for over 11 years. She did our engagement pictures, bridal pics, wedding, then pregnancy pics, family pics & our 10 year anniversary. She has become a big part of our family! My family & friends have enlisted her services & are always happy with the pictures. She is wonderful!

Very fun and personable. Catches all the moments you could ever want and more. Great pictures, great person, and great deals!

Kat · Married on 05/11/2013

Samantha made my wedding event special and unforgettable. From my bridal photos, to engagement photos and of coarse my wedding photos. It was great working with someone with the patients and professionalism as Samantha. My photos came out beautiful, so much so my sister (who is very very pickey I might say) has used her as well. Thank you Samantha for all the memories.

Sent on 08/07/2014

Photography By Samantha's reply:

Thank you so much Kathie.

I've used photography by Samantha for the past 10 years and I'm 100% satisfied with every photo session weve had. Sessions have included engagement portraits, bridal portraits, wedding portraits, pregnancy portraits, and children's portraits(many, many times).
    Samantha is open to any ideas I may have for poses, backgrounds, or locations.

Sent on 05/25/2014

Photography By Samantha's reply:

Thank you for your kind words.

Samantha took bridal portraits and did wedding photography for our middle and youngest daughters and did the youngest one's senior pictures. Samantha is extremely easy to get along with and very professional. She is full of good ideas yet is always responsive to client suggestions. Our photography was all done on location--San Antonio Botanical Gardens, "downtown" Gruene, and the old Anhalt Dance Hall in Bulverde. One of the best wedding snapshots I have ever seen is of our daughter sitting on the window ledge of the dance hall in her wedding dress, her brand-new husband leaning out the window right beside her. Samantha has the knack of not just "taking a picture" but of using the client's personality and the surroundings to create a unique piece of art. She is also very understanding of budget constraints, and, in my opinion, gives her clients a more-than-fair deal for their money. If we had anymore daughters graduating or getting married (we don't, thank goodness!), we would not even look for a photographer. We already know who the best one is!

Angela · Married on 12/01/2007

She was great‚ very professional and friendly. My husband and I were very pleased with our wedding photos. I defiantly would recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer.

Letty · event on: 04/12/2014

Samantha is a GREAT photographer. From beginning to end of session she makes you feel comfortable and knows what poses and angles will make the best pictures. She will always be my go to photographer..

Bobbie · event on: 08/24/2013

Samantha took pictures of my son for his first birthday. We also used this time to take some family portraits and pictures of our children. Samantha provided so many great pictures it was hard for us to choose. She was so attentive to the details and made the experience very enjoyable for all of us. Her creativity also came out as she helped us design a canvas to display our portraits. We will definitely use Samantha again and would highly recommend her to family and friends.

Sent on 05/27/2014

Photography By Samantha's reply:

Thank you Bobbie for taking time out of your day to write a review.

Lisa · event on: 04/28/2014

Excellent work, excellent value and great with the subject!

Jeff · Married on 11/23/2012

Our original wedding photographer backed out about two weeks prior to the big day. A friend recommended Samantha, and I'm glad he did because she did an amazing job. The follow-up with the CD, wedding book, and prints were as promised. If you are looking for a high quality photographer for any occasion, I recommend Samantha.