Photography By Louis Reviews

13 | Metairie, LA

13 Reviews for Photography By Louis

Lindsay · Married on 05/21/2016

My fiancé and I could not be happier with each and every picture that Mr. Louis created. Not only did he capture every moment of our special day, but he was so fast and discrete that each picture looks beautifully natural. Even our family and guests complemented his kind, easy going personality. Amidst the stress and chaos of a wedding, Mr. Louis went out of his way to not only take wonderful pictures, but to plan and organize everything better than I could have imagined. Thank you so much for giving us your time and skill on this special day! We are beyond grateful!

Sent on 06/13/2016

Paige · Married on 05/30/2015

Louis photographed my daughter's engagement party, wedding, gender reveal and baby shower. We have wonderful pictures that we received in a timely fashion. He's very professional and an awesome artist!

Sent on 10/14/2016

Photography By Louis's reply:

Thank you Paige, It's always a pleasure to work with your family.

Ben · Married on 10/14/2013

Louis is a one of a kind photographer. Not only did he save our wedding day when our other photographer cancelled last minute he showed up and delivered us the most memorable photo's imaginable. He was able to capture extremely natural pictures that we absolutely loved. He knew so much about photography as well as different poses and places to shoot that we were able to just relax and let him work his magic. These pictures will last us a lifetime! I would recommend Louis to anyone that wants great wedding pictures!

Sent on 10/16/2013

Bayley · Married on 04/06/2013

Louis did our wedding photography and he was awesome!!! My wedding pictures were posted only a few days after my wedding, so quick! I still spend at least 10 minutes a day looking through them and I cannot wait to pick out the photos for my album! He did a great job of quickly getting portraits and family pictures taken. The candids he got were simply amazing! I have already recommended him to a few of my engaged friends and would definitely recommend to anyone getting married!

Sent on 05/11/2013

Kelly · Married on 02/19/2011

I am very pleased how everything turned out from the bridal portraits to our big day. We received many complements how our pictures came out. The pictures were crisp, fresh, and clean from start to finish. Mr. Louis used the best quality photo paper that will enhance your overall picture. No matter what day or time you take your pictures, Mr. Louis will bring your picture out to make a statement. If you want quality and perfection, make a appointment today with Photography by
    Louis. Your pictures will last for lifetime.

Sent on 12/10/2011

Stephanie · Married on 02/05/2011

I have known Louis and his quality of work for over 15 years. Many of my friends and family have used his services.
    I would definitely recommend him and have continued to do so this year...

Sent on 12/11/2011

Rachel · Married on 07/06/2007

Louis was a pleasure to work with and I was very pleased with my album. It took about 3 or 4 weeks to get my album after my wedding and thats just cause it took me a while to pick my pictures. He did my sisters wedding about 4 years ago and he will be doing my cousins wedding comming up this June. I always recommend him to everyone that is looking for a good photographer.

Sent on 01/24/2008

Tina · Married on 05/29/2001

Louis is a very nice man to work with. He covers all the bases!!! He truly makes your day complete.

Sent on 11/06/2008

Jessica · Married on 11/21/2017

WE used Louis for our small/intimate New Orleans wedding. He was great!
    He captured almost 500 images in 3 hours and the pictures were sent to us to view on his website within the week - quickest turnaround for wedding picture I have ever seen! So many god pictures to choose from too!

Sent on 12/15/2017

Pictures were excellent. ......Engagement pictures were delivered pretty quickly but we at three weeks and have yet to get our wedding pictures. Louis is an excellent photographer with a great eye for that perfect shot......

Sent on 04/03/2013

Louis was prompt and professional. If I asked questions via email he responded quickly. I received so many compliments from my guests on his work and photos were ready to view in a matter of days! Very much worth the price and more!

Sent on 09/03/2012

Photography By Louis's reply:

Thank you, Nicole, for the wonderful review. I enjoyed working with you, Tad, and your families.

very good! never thought my wedding pic can be that good, they capture all the important moments, and all of them are very nice!

Sent on 06/28/2016

Rebekah · Married on 10/20/2007

3.6
      3.5
      3.0

Mr. Louis was a good choice for my photographer. He was very flexible about scheduling my formals and crediting my engagement session. His pictures were amazing in quality, everyone who looks at them says that they are the best pictures they've ever seen. He doesn't have much to say, he's really all business, but I like that. My after wedding pictures only took 30 minutes (which was imperative to me). I would definatly recommend him to future brides!!

Sent on 01/11/2008