30 Reviews for Photography by Lisa E.

User Photos
Boudoir Shoot (1)
One Event/Day (1)
Albums (1)
30 Photography by Lisa E. Reviews

It took me a while to get this review - but I wanted to let everyone know what a wonderful time we had with Lisa. We are a large family -and its not easy getting us all to be together yet alone look like we like each other haha - she did a fabulous job with both. Took her time with us - and the dog, had great ideas and had the product to us as she said she would. THANK YOU is not enough - we will use her overtime we are in Florida! Thank you Lisa!

Profile Picture alisa, 6/30/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

We had such a great experience with Mrs. Lisa! She was quick to respond, fun to work with, and her photography is beautiful. Would highly recommend Mrs. Lisa to anyone!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/20/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Our photographer had to cancel at the last moment and we were lucky enough to find Lisa!
It was a sunset beach wedding and the pictures came out beautiful. Lisa was able to capture all the important and special moments that mean the world to families and friends.
Thank You so much Lisa!

Profile Picture J, 12/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We travelled from the UK to the USA for our wedding in October 2017. We hired Lisa for our photography. Being from the UK we had email as communication. Email were replied to quickly with any questions I asked answered. The photos were amazing and very happy with the very affordable package we chose. Would definelty recommend to other people

Profile Picture Victoria, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lisa E was absolutely amazing! So friendly, fun and easy to work with! My pictures turned out so incredibly perfect, so perfect that I'm having trouble picking my favorites!! She was a blast to have around on our big day and helped make everything perfect. She even sent me my pictures on a flash drive in a sweet "Mr and Mrs" box! Thank you so much for everything, Lisa!

Profile Picture Rachel, 9/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Proofs

I had such a wonderful day and Lisa made it that much better. She was a professional in every sense of the word - she knew exactly what needed to be done and she did it. We got some amazing shots that we will cherish always. She was amazing after the wedding too - responsive to all my questions and requests to order pictures (there were a LOT of requests!). Thank you so much, Lisa!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 10/22/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Lisa is an excellent photographer! She is very friendly and flexible.

Profile Picture User5535860, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

If you are looking for a wonderful, experienced, and professional photographer in the Anna Maria Island, Sarasota, St. Petersburg areas who is also flexible in many ways and won't drain your wallet - look no further! The quality of Lisa's work is amazing! We were on a tight budget, plans changed during the course of planned wedding, and Lisa was open and willing to work with us. Its a two way street, so open, honest, and timely communication back and forth with Lisa helped us end up with the most amazing wedding pictures! Our friends all loved Lisa, and kept asking "who is she?", "where did you find her?", "she's just like one of us - like we've known her for so long". She really exceeded our expectations, and ours was a tiny wedding of 15 people on the beach - standing only! Be easy going and not a bride-zilla, and your experience with Lisa's creativity will amaze you! :)

Profile Picture Yolanda, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, Additional Hours, Multi. Locations

Lisa is an amazing photographer! She was absolutely fabulous working with my large wedding party and she made sure to capture all of the details and fun. Her personality is so sweet and she was very pleasant to work with. I would recommend using her services for all you photography needs.

Profile Picture Geana , 3/13/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Matted Prints, Proofs

Lisa did a wonderful job at my daughter's wedding! She was professional yet fun! She took so many pictures and they were each so unique and gorgeous. She was timely in getting the pictures back to us. Her prices are very reasonable too. I highly recommend her.

Profile Picture jill, 5/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lisa did an amazing job. All of my planning was done online because I live in New York, but got married at the Grand Plaza on St. Pete Beach. She made it so easy even with the online planning. I was so impressed with her professionalism, and the quality of the pictures. She is so kind, and very nice too. Her pricing is very reasonable, and she had many options/packages to choose from. I highly recommend Lisa !!

Profile Picture User6051347, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Proofs

Lisa E photography did an amazing job. Her pictures captured our special day 100%. She is very personable & a fast & efficient problem solver for the occasional problems, our was a windy beach. She used her experienced photographer skills to solve this. The poses were natural and didn't feel staged. She caught the beauty of the decor & the priceless moments to a T for both our wedding photos & our engagement photos. Save yourself some time and call Lisa E photography today.

Profile Picture Dawn, 5/2/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Lisa was amazing from start to finish! She was flexible while discussing her photography packages and allowed me to customize mine to my individual needs and budget. About 2 months out from my wedding I asked to add on one additional hour of photography which she did happily. On my big day she was professional yet fun and it was clear to see that she genuinely loves what she does! Like any bride I was a little anxious to see her final product. She had a sneak peek available within a few days and her work was breathtaking! Lisa has been prompt with email communication and emailed me the CD of all my pictures within 3 weeks of the wedding. The rest of the pictures were equally as beautiful! I Overall, she was one of my favorite vendors and I highly recommend Photography by Lisa E to any bride!

Profile Picture User3900125, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Lisa was truly wonderful to work with from the first time we talked to way past the wedding date. She is professional, kind, and very easy to work with. Her quality of work is fantastic and her pricing and fees are very accommodating. I would recommend her to anyone. She worked with me on my budget, was patient when the wedding day got a little crazy, and blended in wonderfully with the wedding guests.

Profile Picture User3637244, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Lisa is a very good photographer she managed to bring the best out of us and believe me it was. to an easy task... She is affordable and very pleasant...I definitively recommend her for your wedding photos...

Profile Picture Sylvie, 7/26/14, 9 Reviews
Category: Photography

We used Lisa for our engagement photos. Lisa was very professional and she knows how to create those special moments. Her work is phenomenal. It was a pleasure having Lisa as our photographer. We will be using her for our wedding photos.

Profile Picture Shaqunna, 5/31/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Lisa is fantastic! She is always on time and offered us great deals along with our package. I loved how her prices were not only affordable but she takes some amazing photos as well. Lisa is very creative and she is very quick to respond to any questions or comments you may have.

Profile Picture Denise, 5/17/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Lisa photographed our daughter for her senior pictures. The pictures turned out beautiful! We were impressed by her professionalism and the friendly demeanor she had with our daughter to make her enjoy the experience. The hardest part was picking the best shots when there were so many!

Profile Picture Lisa, 2/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lisa E is absolutely amazing. My wedding pictures turned out better than I could have imagined. I am not the kind of person who wanted to do jumping silly pictures so Lisa accommodated that. At times, I felt like she was more than just my photographer but a true guest at my wedding!

She had extremely quick turn around on getting the pictures online. I also thinking Lisa is the best priced photographer in the area.

I would highly recommend Lisa E. Absolutely amazing.

Profile Picture User3307501, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We absolutely love Lisa! We used her a few years ago for our engagement pictures, and we couldn't think of anyone else when it came time for our wedding. She is amazing with a camera, and very easy to work with. We still get compliments on our engagement pictures, and now that we've received our wedding pictures, the compliments are starting for those as well. I would recommend Lisa to anyone looking for a photographer!

Profile Picture Toni, 4/19/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Lisa is an awesome photographer to work with. From start to finish she was very responsive to our questions, concerns and was very proactive in ensuring she obtained the information necessary to make our day extra special and capture the photo moments that we desired for our special day. She was very professional, but remained relaxed throughout the day. She got along well with our family and friends and was very personable and approachable. She also got along very well with our other vendors. Another one of Lisa's great strengths is that she is open to doing new picture poses, and also brings her own knowledge (and experience) of creative photo ideas with her as well. I was most conscious of choosing a photographer that was proficient in taking pictures of ethnic cultures and dark skin tones. We were able to leave our fears behind, as Lisa did a great job in accurately capturing the various skin tones throughout all of our photos. We also received the DVD with our photos in a timely manner. We would highly recommend her services to others! Thank you, Lisa!

Profile Picture T, 8/11/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Lisa is an amazing photographer!! I had a destination wedding and picked Lisa based on what I saw and read on her website. She does not dissapoint!! She is very personable, professional, prompt and very easy to work with. The minute you meet her you feel at ease and any nerves go away. She gets along with everyone in an instant. We were beyond thrilled with her the day of the wedding and wowed even more when we got our pictures back!!! My husband and I were married on the beach. We had a bright sunny day and she captured it so well it took my breath away. And anyone who can photograph a bride and groom and their family and friends on the beach in the FL sun and we are not squinting is who you want at your wedding. We also had a secondary location for additional pictures and she was most accomadating in traveling with us. She was highly creative and captured the "spirit" of our wedding!!! Baseball and the beach have never looked so good!! She hit a home run with our wedding photos! We would highly recommend her to anyone!!!

Profile Picture Amy, 3/21/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lisa was great! I had an outdoor wedding and it happened that on my day it was pouring. We had to improvise and the pictures came out so beautiful. I had a list of pictures I wanted however when I saw the finished product the pictures she took came out so much better. She definately knows what she is doing and had some amazing ideas. I felt so stressed and scatterbrained that day, it was so nice to work with such a professional that knew exactly what to do. I couldn't ask for anything better and I recommend her to everyone!

Profile Picture Heather, 10/9/11, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Lisa E is an outstanding,artistic photographer. She has has done a numbrer of professional shoots for my company. She was on time,easy to work with,and the bridees loved her.
I recommend her to anyone in need of quality photography.

David B