Photography by Larson Reviews

73 | Sarasota, FL

73 Reviews for Photography by Larson

73 Photography by Larson Reviews

Lisa · Married on 08/18/2018

Wonderful experience with Verlyn and Karen Larson! They were thorough with questions before the event and made sure we got all the photos we wanted or needed before, during and after the ceremony and reception. They showed up on time and were true professionals. Even checked in with us about 15 minutes prior to their time ending to make sure there wasn't a shot we wanted that had been missed. They were very reasonably priced for two photographers and we would highly recommend them. The best part was waking up to a handful of photos that were emailed to me early on Sunday morning. And we had the final file of all the photos by Wednesday. I can't say enough good things about our experience! Thank you Verlyn and Karen for capturing our wedding day for us!

Jamie · Married on 08/06/2018

Highly recommend! Photography by Larson takes beautiful pictures and has the fastest turnaround time. We couldn’t be happier with our pictures or experience.

Deb · Married on 05/05/2018

Our beach wedding experience was challenging with the windy conditions. We are pleased that Verlyn and Kathleen were able to get some nice shots at the beach, off the beach, with our vintage car and at the reception. They are very pleasant and accommodating!

Jennifer · Married on 04/14/2018

We had the Larson's take care of the photography for our wedding at The Waverly a couple of weeks ago. They came highly recommended by Frank at The Waverly and we now know why. From our first correspondence until now, Verlyn and Kathleen have been wonderful, we really cannot say enough about their service and professionalism. We wish there were more than 5 stars to give them. The both were very accommodating and made sure we got every photo we wanted. They truly went above and beyond with everything they did. We just received the final round of pictures and they came out better than we hoped. We HIGHLY recommend Verlyn and Kathleen; you cannot go wrong with hiring them for your special occasion!!!

Tom · Married on 04/06/2018

best photographers you could ask for. great ideas as well as fantastic ability to turn the pictures around so quickly. Nicest couple you could want to work with.

Photography by Larson 1

Amanda · Married on 01/26/2018

I really enjoyed this husband and wife team! I feel like they captured every moment of my wedding day in GORGEOUS pictures! The turn around was LESS than a week and I loved that they sent a few preview pictures the morning after the wedding. If you're on the fence, allow me to help, you will not regret hiring them!

Photography by Larson 2
    Photography by Larson 3
    Photography by Larson 4
    Photography by Larson 5

Shane · Married on 11/25/2017

Verlyn & Kathleen did a fantastic job photographing our wedding! I would highly recommend to anyone who isn’t 100% sure what to look for in a wedding photographer. They were on time, worked well with the entire family, and the photographs came out amazingly! Very reasonable priced as well. We had no worries with them and would use them again in a heartbeat!

Photography by Larson 6
    Photography by Larson 7
    Photography by Larson 8

Cheryl · Married on 11/18/2017

Verlyn & Kathleen were fantastic! We took photos ahead of time so that we could enjoy our cocktail hour with our guests. Verlyn and Kathleen made the picture taking portion of the day fun. We loved waking up to an email with a preview of our photos to share with our friends and family. Can't wait to see the rest!

Elia · Married on 11/05/2017

We hired Photography by Larson for our intimate Catholic wedding at St. Martha's Church in Sarasota this past November. Despite contacting Larson only a few weeks before our wedding date, he gladly accommodated our last minute request. He was professional, organized and even sent us sneak peeks that afternoon. The quality of the portraits and candid shots exceeded our expectations and were so excited to share the entire gallery with our family and friends.

Sabrina · Married on 10/21/2017

Verlyn and Kathleen were a pleasure to work with! When looking for a photographer, I wanted someone extraordinary with an artistic eye. These two have it and they are the sweetest people to work with. We truly enjoyed having them there to photograph our special day. And their pictures are phenomenal!!! I would recommend them for any special event that you may need professional photographs for!

Rachel · Married on 10/07/2017

Photography by Larson was absolutely amazing. Verlyn is so nice to work with and produced the most beautiful pictures on my wedding day. He exceeded all of my expectations. I highly recommend for weddings and other occasions. Can't say enough. So pleased!!!

Suzanne · Married on 08/24/2017

Our experience with Photography by Larson went beyond all of our expectations. Verlyn made us feel completely relaxed. I wanted some beautiful and classic shots along with fun an flirty, and that is exactly what we got! I felt comfortable offering up some ideas that we had in mind for photos, in fact, I was encouraged to do so. We felt right at home posing for the classic shots, and the fun ones too! We were worried about the weather as Tropical Storm Irma was coming to town. Verlyn made the pictures magical. He is so talented and works wonders with his cameras. All I needed to do was give him an idea of what we had in mind and he made it happen, and then some! Perfection.

Mary · Married on 05/06/2017

Verlyn and Kathleen werw just amazing! From the moment they showed up they were prepared for anything, even pulling out a sewing kit for a potential repair! They were on time, prepared and ready to shoot! Communication before our wedding was excellent and they made a point to take shots of ones we had for suggestions. Before the sun came up the day after the wedding, they had already sent me about 15 preview which I fell in love with! Just over a week from the wedding all put pics were finished and sent to us via secured link, with a CD to follow soon after in the mail. Their professionalism, attention to detail, eye for a great shot and chemistry Verlyn and Kathleen had with each other made for an exceptional experience and hi HIGHLY recommend them to anyone and everyone!!!

Tracey · Married on 04/22/2017

You did an AWESOME job especially on short notice!!!! Our photos turned out so beautiful!!!! We really love the photos and will be sure to refer you to everyone we know!!! And the turn a round time was a lot faster than we expected!!!! Thank you so much for saving our memories which we can enjoy for our time!!!!!!

BobbieJo · Married on 04/14/2017

Verlynn was recommended by our wedding officiant, Grace Felice, was miraculously available with 2 weeks notice, and was absolutely perfect!! Strongly recommend! He was professional, accomodating and very good at what he does. He sent us a preview of some of our photos THE NEXT DAY, and had all our photos on a CD in a lovely keepsake book before we left Florida for home (within a week). Great service, and very personable, we were extremely pleased :) :)

Kelly · Married on 04/11/2017

I would HIGHLY recommend Verlyn for any photography needs. He was amazing to work with and very accommodating! The pictures were beyond amazing!!!

Julie · Married on 04/01/2017

We had a beach wedding on Longboat Key on 4/1/17. Verlyn and Kathleen handled all the photography and they were amazing. All of the pictures are gorgeous. 2 business days after our wedding we received a link to our pictures which we were able to share with our guests. All of our guests quickly got back to us telling us how beautiful every picture was and what a phenomenal job our photographer did to capture our special day. 3 business days later we received our pictures on a CD in a beautiful leather case. We couldn't be happier and highly recommend Photography by Larson. Thank you Verlyn and Kathleen!!!

Kimberly · Married on 03/25/2017

Working with Photography by Larson was awesome!! They were a great team, very flexiable with schedule and took some amazing picture!! I was from out of state and they were so accommodating and willing to work over the phone and email most of the time. Would highly recommend and would definitely work with them in the future!!

Danielle · Married on 03/10/2017

Planning a destination wedding can be a bit daunting, but we had great success when looking for a photographer! Verlyn and Kathleen were great to work with from the beginning to the end. The pictures turned out fantastic, and I could not have asked for better! Our day will always be memorable, but now we have amazing pictures to always look at. THANK YOU!

Sheryl · Married on 02/15/2017

They were absolutely fantastic thoughout! I planned my wedding from the UK and Photography by Larson made the whole process easy and reassuring. Our photos are absolutely beautiful and they even went out of their way to ensure we could take our photos back with us to the UK. I couldn't have asked for a better couple to share our day with. I'll see you both for the renewal on 10 years! ??

amy · Married on 12/03/2016

Photography by Larson! The husband/wife team, Verlyn and Kathleen exceeded our expectations. Quick to respond with answers to any of our questions or concerns and made the whole process easy and stress-free. They were punctual, polite and go-with-the-flow to meet our needs. As a husband/wife team they work so well and seamlessly with each other. They are pure talent in this industry and really know how to make a picture worth 1,000 words. We LOVED our engagement and wedding pictures!!! We definitely recommend their services to anyone needing a photographer!! Thank you guys again for beautifully capturing our special, once in a lifetime wedding day!!!

• User7509817 · 1+ year ago

We can not say enough about how perfect Verlyn and Kathleen were for our wedding. They went above and beyond our expectations and accommodated our every wish. As an added bonus, they were fun to talk with. Both of us enjoyed our interactions with them before and during the wedding. They were kind enough to send us preview shots before we were even done with dinner so we could share some with the family. The rest of the pictures were on a DVD and ready for pick up within 4 days. The photos that Verlyn was able to capture have amazing depth of color. We had an ideal day for a sunset wedding and they were able to record all of subtle light changes that occur before, during, and after the sun sets. We are very grateful to them for their work and feel fortunate we happened to find and choose them for our wedding.

Andrea · Married on 11/05/2016

Verlyn and Kathleen were top notch for our wedding photography! I chose them as I felt Verlyn was very personable while talking about our wedding and was excited to be part of it! They were also very reasonably priced and flexible with the amount of time they were willing stay (I wanted them to stay longer) - You won't be disappointed! They are a husband and wife team and worked very well together making sure we were perfect in our pictures and stayed on schedule during the wedding. They arrived early to check out the venue and find some great spots for after ceremony shots. It was great having 2 photographers to capture all the special moments - Kathleen stayed with me (the Bride) through the whole wedding and was able to capture all the candid shots. Verlyn was able to shot the guys/Groom getting ready and did a great job taking all the portrait shots after the ceremony. Having 2 photographers is the only way to go so you don't miss anything! The best part was that Verlyn had e-mailed a bunch of photos to us by the time we woke up the next morning. This was the last part of relief we needed - to know that we got great pictures and didn't have to wait weeks to see them! It was also great to share with our family and friends right away and get some nice professional shots on FB :) Great team photographers who won't disappoint you on the biggest day of your life!!!

• Lizzy

Lizzy · Married on 10/22/2016

Verlyn & his wife Kathleen did an amazing job on the photos for my wedding. It was great having two photographers to take more photos of both my husband with his groomsmen and I with my bridesmaids. The photos turned out better than I could have ever imagined. The sunset photos are beautiful that they took of just my husband and I after the ceremony. They also had the photos to us only a couple days after the wedding and we were able to pick them up before we even headed back home from our honeymoon.

Rian · Married on 10/14/2016

Photography by Larson was such a blessing. We live in a different state than that of which we married and photography by Larson made everything such a breeze. Highly recommend photography by Larson as they will make any occasion extra special for you with their beautiful photography and kindness. Thanks a million from The Dillard Family!!