Photography by Kristy Burnett Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Bruce F. Married on 10/10/2020

Kristy is #1

Kristy Burnett photography is Southern Illinois only photography studio. Weather inside or outdoors, kristy put every ounce of energy and enthusiasm into every shot. My family has had the pleasure of using here 2 times in less than 2 months for professional pictures. Pricing is great. Even if your on a budget she will work with you to make your session the best. She shoots 100s of pictures to capture that perfect pose,position, or reaction. Kristy hands down has my families buisness.

Photography by Kristy Burnett's reply:

Thank you so much Bruce! I look forward to more shoots with our family and cant wait for your wedding day!
  • Kina
    Kina T. Married on 10/10/2020

Very fun to work with

I would recommend her for any wedding. My daughter had a horse drawn carriage that stopped at a couple stops around town before getting to reception. Kristy went above and beyond to record and take pictures of the kids around town. Simply beautiful.

Photography by Kristy Burnett's reply:

Thank you for your review! I truly appreciate it! I enjoyed Shanias wedding! It was so beautiful and so much fun!
    Marynell C. Married on 01/04/2020

Carlton Wedding

Kristy is absolutely amazing.. she not only takes great photos, she is dedicated and you can tell she loves it. This is now my third session with her and I couldn’t think of anyone better to shot my wedding. She was there with us all day from the girls getting ready at the hotel, the guys at the place if ceremony waiting on women 😉 ceremony pictures and reception. And I plan to have many more shoots with her. P.s she’s also the baby whisper, got the fussy one year old to sleep while continuing to take pictures. Again, she’s amazing!

Photography by Kristy Burnett's reply:

Thank you girl! It was a fun time as always with you and your family! I truly appreciate the review!
    Koya B. Married on 12/16/2019

Amazing! Outgoing!

I will always recommend this photographer! She is amazing with my daughter and is the only one that can get really good pictures of her! I love hacking our pictures done by her!

Photography by Kristy Burnett's reply:

Thank you Koya! I really enjoy your family! Cant wait for the new addition! I appreciate your review!
  • Jenessa
    Jenessa W. Married on 11/24/2018

Truly Amazing

Kristy goes above and beyond for her clients. She captures the most amazing moments.

Photography by Kristy Burnett's reply:

Thank you Jenessa! I had a great time at your wedding it was truly beautiful! Its been a pleasure photographing your family for more than your wedding also!
    Mccalynn A. Married on 07/07/2018

Truly amazing!!!

I love this women to death!! She has been there for me with whatever I need. Shes amazing at taking pictures and i love they way they always turn out! I will never go to anyone else again!!

Photography by Kristy Burnett's reply:

Thank you so much girl! xoxo Seems like your wedding was just yesterday! Miss yall! Thank you so much for an amazing review!
    Sara Married on 02/03/2018

Great Service!

I had an a great experience with Kristy Burnett. She was very professional, laid back, funny and helped me so much with so much more than just taking photos! I would recommend her to anyone and will be considering her for our family in the future!

Photography by Kristy Burnett's reply:

Thank you for the great review! Its was great meeting your family and cant wait to see you all again
    Jessica R. Married on 03/28/2015

Amazing photographer

I'm so happy that I chose Kristy as she is very professional, she was extremely easy to work with and the pictures are wonderful! I couldn't be happier with how the pictures turned out and honestly can't stop looking at them. I received a lot of feedback about how nice Kristy was after the wedding. She captured so many moments that I didn't even know he was there for. Seriously BEST PHOTOGRAPHER!

Photography by Kristy Burnett's reply:

Thank you very much! I really appreciate your review! Your wedding was definitely one to remember! It was fun coming up with some awesome poses and your decorations were so one of a kind!
    Amanda L. Married on 05/30/2009

Very accommodating!

Kristy always gets the good shots, she will work until does! She always has great ideas as well, she is always open to your ideas too! You won’t be disappointed!

Photography by Kristy Burnett's reply:

Thank you Amanda! I really appreciate your review! Its been great working with you over the years and hope for many many more to come.
    Delana Married on 05/28/2006
    She gave us an AMAZING price for professional and creative pictures. She provided exemplary customer service at our site in the forest, photographing for several hours, and giving us mother's books and our own photo album very quickly. She did everything we asked and more. Couldn't have been happier!

Photography by Kristy Burnett's reply:

Thank you Delana! You were one of my first 10 weddings! And def one I will never forget! :)