Photography by Kirsten Smith Reviews

6 | Rochester, NY

6 Reviews for Photography by Kirsten Smith

• Jarah

Jarah · Married on 06/02/2018

Kirsten is awesome! She recently did my wedding pictures, and though I haven't seen them all yet I am wowed by the previews. On top of her excellent work, she is so sweet and accommodating. She worked hard to make sure we had all the specific pictures we wanted. She also wasn't afraid to tell us how to stand/pose, and I need that in a photographer! Absolutely wonderful, would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 06/21/2018

Meghan · Married on 10/18/2017

Kirsten has a great eye for capturing the very best in every photo she takes. She's professional, friendly and very easy to work with. I would highly recommend her for any occasion!

Sent on 03/23/2017

Stephanie · Married on 03/04/2017

Kirsten is not only passionate about what she does, she is also VERY good at what she does! She's an amazing photographer on top of having a great personality to go with it! If you're looking for someone to capture a special moment in your life, she is your girl! Also, very fairly priced for the phenomenal job she does!

Sent on 03/21/2017

Danna · Married on 08/26/2016

Kirsten was everything you could ever ask for in a photographer. She made sure to capture every moment that I felt was important to me, and many more that I would have never thought of. She got the job done and exceeded our expectations. Very easy to talk to and would recommend her to anyone !

Sent on 03/22/2017

Anne · Married on 06/21/2014

Kirsten has an amazing eye realsonable prices and is incredibly easy to work with! Ever since our wedding, since we loved her so much, we have used her for all family picture needs!

Sent on 03/21/2017

Kirsten was the photographer for my brother's wedding. She was creative and flexible & willing to doing any ideas the bride had. Kirsten did a great job capturing all the special moments one would want on their special day. We now use Kirsten for our family photos each year because she does such a great job and at an affordable price. Highly recommend her!

Sent on 03/22/2017