28 Reviews for Photography by Kimberly Angelo

One Event/Day (1)
Slideshow (1)
Flush Mount (1)
Prints (1)

We cannot say enough amazing things about Kim and Danny. From the day we met them over coffee, we knew instantly that we wanted them to capture our wedding day. They are such warm and friendly people and they felt like friends we had known for years. For both our engagement shoot and wedding day, they were so easy to work with and made us feel so comfortable. So many of our guests commented on how it was like Kim and Danny were everywhere and nowhere at the same time and after seeing our pictures, I totally agree! They blended right in and were able to capture so many truly wonderful and intimate moments. Choosing Kim and Dan as our photographers was one of the best decisions we made of our entire wedding. Look no further than Kim and Danny...they are professional, reliable, insanely talented, and the sweetest people you will ever meet! You will not be disappointed!! We cannot thank you enough for absolutely stunning pictures that we will cherish forever! Kim, you have our absolute highest recommendations and I plan to tell every bride I know about how fabulous you are!

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
1.9

If you are the bride side of the family good for you. If you are the groom forget getting any pictures. There is nothing for the groom. Even if you are the one contributing to the wedding its all about the bride. And if you are the family of the groom, dont bother showing up, nothing to show up for, all they care about is the bride. There were 3 pictures of the groom and his mom and dad. Countless of the brides family. even the sister of the bride and her boyfriend had more then the parents of the groom. And the fact that the photographer let the groomsmen where sunglasses and the ones that werent lifeguards where nothing was so unprofessional. Only 2 of the groomsmen weren't lifeguards, and one of them was the best man, the other was his cousin, and the photographer should have suggested that that was just stupid! Know who your people are while you are taking the picture and it was just freakin mean. There were more pictures of their other dog then the grooms family.

Profile Picture Diane, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kim and dan are the cutest and best duo to work with! They made my husband and I feel so comfortable with them, which makes the pictures even more amazing! Kim and dan have such a creative eye and always manage to find the most perfect lighting and angles to create an unbelievable photograph! My family and bridal party also raved about their professionalism, but fun and energetic side. When my husband and I received our pictures from Kim, she asked us to pick 30 of our favorite...and let's just say that was an impossible task (we ended up picking 138 and totally would have favorited them all if we could)! Thank you kim and dan for capturing our most perfect day through the most perfect pictures. A picture is absolutely worth a thousand words, especially when captured by these two! Thank you again kim and dan, we love everything about our pictures!!

Profile Picture Katie , 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I want to thank Kim and Dan for capturing the most memorable day in my daughter and Son-in-law’s life. From the moment Katie and Tom met them, they had an instant connection. Their engagement pictures are absolutely priceless. Kim and Dan knew the perfect timing at the variety of places Katie and Tom chose for pictures. They played close attention to detail, which created a perfect natural back drop for every image. The sky is breathtaking in each shot.

On Katie and Tom’s wedding day, Dan followed Tom and his groomsmen. He didn't leave out one detail that Tom requested. From casual shots at the house before the ceremony, to posed pictures on the firetruck, Dan was able to capture Tom and his groomsmen perfectly. Similarly, Kim came to my home and caught such beautiful moments between Katie, her bridesmaids, and her father. The photos she captured show the reason why each and every person had a special reason to be there for Katie. These special moments will be treasured forever. Every part of the preparation, church, and reception catch Katie and Tom enjoying their celebration with their friends and family. There wasn't a picture Kim and Dan weren't willing to take, and we cannot thank them enough. I can’t contain my smile when I look at the pictures over and over again!

Profile Picture Susie, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

It has been such an honor to work with Kim and Danny! Their enthusiasm, creativity, synergy and profound passion is what makes them so great at what they do. We were first drawn to Kim Angelo Photography from a picture posted on a venue site. The balance of color and lighting was so stunning, we immediately knew we wanted to learn more. From there, we spoke with Kim on the phone and were greeted with the utmost kindness, thoughtfulness, and professionalism. That same kindness, thoughtfulness and professional to be carried out on our wedding day. We received countless compliments on how wonderful our photographers were. How organized, calm, and kind. We especially appreciated how comfortable Kim and Danny made us feel. How very natural they made the whole photo taking process seem. It’s what enabled them to capture some of the sweetest and most intimate moments of our wedding day. When you decide on Kim Angelo, take her up on her offer of doing a sunset shoot! Truly beautiful in every way! My husband and I couldn't have made a better choice when selecting someone to capture the beginning of our forever. Our highest recommendations for Kim Angelo Photography.

Profile Picture Christina, 7/15/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files

As soon as we met Kim and Dan, we made a personal connection and knew they would be the best people for capturing our most important day. Kim made sure she checked out our favorite photo areas ahead of time, so the day of the wedding events ran smoothly. Because they are a husband and wife team, Dan goes to the groom's home and Kim goes to the bride's home before the ceremony. During the reception, they were so flexible as we pulled them all over taking pictures wherever we wanted. Overall, they captured the love and all the shenanigans that went along with our perfect day. We couldn't have asked for anything more! They're awesome!

Profile Picture Michele, 11/28/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Boudoir Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event/Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints

Had the pleasure of working with Kim for some portrait photos! She was a pleasure to work with and was able to accommodate us on very short notice. She made the day so much fun and my dog just loved her! She is very creative and finds perfect settings that fits your style and personality. I recommend using her and I will definitely be using her again!

Profile Picture User4609207, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kim and Danny caught so many wonderful moments at our wedding, and they were incredibly generous with their time and energy. From the day we met them (which was cozy and welcoming while enjoying an excellent cup of hot coffee at their home office), Kim's enthusiasm was contagious and she made it clear that she was as excited as we were about making our day unforgettable. Having two photographers also proved to be ideal because Kim got the majority of the closeup shots while Danny captured some great candids. It was like Christmas opening up our digital file and seeing them all. Definitely hire Danny and Kim! They are reliable, talented and extremely friendly.

Profile Picture Kathryn, 10/4/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Kim was fantastic to work with. We met in her home office for our initial meeting. Her sample books were beautiful and I knew then that we found someone we could trust to do a great job on our big day and provide a final album that we could enjoy for many years.

I really liked that she belongs to a group of photographers so if for some reason she was unable to photograph our event another professional photographer could step in.

The final photographs were stunning and so easy to view and select on her secure web site. The lighting and composition were soft and beautiful. It looked like my skin was glowing. She captured every key moment and provided detailed cues to ensure the poses were flattering and creative as she shot.

Profile Picture User4561681, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kim and her husband were amazing! When my mother and I met with them they were so nice and made me feel nothing but comfortable! They also showed me a beautiful portfolio of pictures and as soon as I saw them I knew I wanted them to shoot my wedding! Their packages are a great price and very affordable! The day of my wedding Kim made me feel like a princess! Her husband met up with my husband and his groomsmen and took pictures of them! They all loved him! Kim and her husband made us feel extremely comfortable which was extremely important to me. After the wedding she promptly sent me a preview of some of the wedding photos and I actually cried! They were gorgeous! The wedding album was beautiful and every single picture they took looks amazing. I am so happy they were able to capture our beautiful moment! Thanks so much Kim! If you want gorgeous photos get Photography by Kim Angelo to capture your wedding or special event!!!

Profile Picture Dana, 9/27/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I would definitely recommend Photography by Kim Angelo to anyone who will listen. There is no one out there that provides the quality and service for as good of a price as Kim does. Kim, and her husband Danny, are very professional, quick to respond to any and all questions, and on top of that, are amazing photographers! I have so many great pictures to remember my day that I can't choose which I want to print! It was also great having two photographers who could follow my husband and I around and get our different perspectives throughout the day. I highly recommend Kim and Danny to anyone getting married in South Jersey!

Profile Picture Jackie, 9/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I hired Kim to be my wedding photographer. When we met I knew instantly she was my photographer. She makes you feel so relaxed when we all know planning a wedding is very stressful. This woman is very dedicated, extremely sweet & has amazing talent. she has a creative eye which makes all the photos really unique. Our wedding pictures are beyond beautiful. I still get the chills when I see my pictures. I can't wait for the future to use her again.

Profile Picture Ali, 6/21/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

From the moment I met Kim and Danny, I knew they were the perfect photographers to capture our engagement pictures and wedding day. Their fun, loving, personalities made everyone in our bridal party feel as though we have known them for years! Our pictures are absolutely stunning and each image shows the love and excitement that was present on our special day.

I will continue to reccommend Kim and Danny to any bride. Their creativity and talent captured special moments, in amazing images, that we will have for forever. We could not have had a better experience!

We have found our family photographer!

Profile Picture Colleen, 5/17/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kim Angelo and her husband were very professional, friendly and got the job done in a timely manner. The photos came out awesome, I couldn't of been happier with my pictures. I used her services for our engagement/wedding sessions, pregnancy progression shots and family pictures. Each session was a fun experience and the pictures always came out creative and fresh! Love this photographer!!! Can't wait to use them again!

Profile Picture Mary, 3/3/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My wife and I were very happy with the work of Kim and her husband Danny. My wife had the opportunity to meet Kim when she was a bridesmaid in her friends wedding in which Kim was the photographer. This certainly made working together easier since we not only had the opportunity to see the quality of her work but we got to see her in action. Prior to the wedding we did a mini shoot / engagement session which I would highly recommend to increase your comfort level with your wedding day paparazzi. Kim's wedding packages were extremely flexible which allowed for us to defer a good amount of the costs by paying for prints after we were able to dig into a few envelopes. I highly recommend sitting down with Kim and giving her the opportunity to capture your special memories.....

Profile Picture Jim, 10/11/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

This team of husband and wife was amazing! They both were the friendliest photographers to deal with. Kim made me feel so relaxed. She made getting photographed fun! What a wonderful job. I look forward to using her for future family photos!

Profile Picture LaShelle, 9/14/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kim was exactly the right photographer to join us for our wedding. Photography was the most important aspect, for me, when planning our wedding and we therefore spent many hours researching providers who would share our vision for the most important day of our lives. Throughout the entire process Kim explained her personal style and how she would capture the many unique nuances of our wedding. During the cermony Kim and her assistant, Dan, managed to find the best moments to preserve on film. The final products exceeded our every expectation, the only challenge was choosing which pictures to frame (which is why we have many throughout our home)!

Kim was attentive to our every need for our special day and we could not recommend her more highly!

Profile Picture M, 8/25/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kim Angelo and her husband did an amazing job!! Very professional and easy to work with!! Would definitely recommend and use for pictures in the future.

Profile Picture Valerie, 6/21/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kim and her husband, Dan, were so professional, courteous, and friendly to work with. They did an amazing job capturing great moments from our wedding. They made us feel comfortable. They were extremely organized and asked what photos were important for us to make sure we had (very important), and their photos were art. We recommended them to a friend who had the same great experience. They were non-intrusive. We used Kim (and Dan) when they were just starting to do weddings, and I'm sure they have gotten even better with time. They are such great people to work with; you will want them at your wedding!!

Profile Picture Katie, 7/23/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kim was so easy to work with! She captured every detail of my wedding! My photo book that she made is beautiful! She sat with me and went through every picture to see what I liked. Her husband captured some of my favorite pictures too!

Profile Picture Brook, 6/11/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kim Angelo truly has phenomenal talent. She captured such amazing pictures for our wedding along with our engagement photos. Once our little guy came along we also had her do our newborn photos. We love her!

Profile Picture Crystal, 1/15/11, 1 Review