Photography By Karla Reviews

26 | Savannah, GA

26 Reviews for Photography By Karla

Margaret Goolsby · Married on 03/21/2020

Best photographer EVER!!!

Karla has done now 3 of my family weddings and has done an amazing job with all!! She has great prices and the experience is great overall! She bared the hot, muggy day this past weekend to capture mine and my husbands wedding!! Deals great with kids (we had 3 under the age of 3). Will definitely book again for other events!!❤️

Sent on 06/03/2020

tori · Married on 01/13/2018

Great prices, great pictures, great to work with! We love Karla she has done 2 of our family weddings and both were amazing!

Sent on 03/12/2018

Natalie · Married on 09/30/2017

I cannot say enough amazing things about working with Karla! We hired her for engagement photos and our wedding day and both experiences were nothing short of incredible! We planned our wedding in Savannah as a destination wedding and appreciated how flexible and accommodating Karla was. Her talent and ability to get a perfect shot is outstanding! Not only is she talented, but she truly is a pleasure to work with and be around. My husband and I have loved getting to know her and work with her throughout our wedding planning process. I highly recommend choosing Karla for your photography needs, you won't regret it!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Celeste · Married on 09/30/2017

Karla did a spectacular job photographing my daughter's special day! From the hair and make-up all the way through the exit shots. She was extremely organized, knew who was to be in the specials shots and was completely flexible when we came up with ideas of our own. During the ceremony and reception she worked seamlessly. I was never interrupted to pose for a specific shot. It was an amazing day and Karla made sure it was completely captured! By the way, this was a destination wedding for everyone and working with Karla long distance was always easy.

Sent on 10/12/2017

Nicole · Married on 05/13/2017

I am so happy we chose Karla to be our wedding day photographer. From the beginning she was absolutely amazing to work with. My husband and I live on the west coast, and communication between vendors could be an issue at times due to the time change and our schedules. But Karla responded to immediately to every call, text, and email. On our wedding day, it literally thunder stormed until right before our ceremony. Karla and her assistant were still able to get amazing shots. Because the weather was less than ideal, I have even considered going back to Savannah next year and getting anniversary pics. And if we decided to do that, Karla is the only photographer I will use. I am so thankful that I found Karla on wedding wire. If you have the opportunity to work with her, you will not regret it!

Sent on 06/30/2017

Karla was amazing! We loved our pictures and how easy she was to work with.

Sent on 04/17/2016

Amy · Married on 07/11/2015

Had a destination wedding just found Karla through the computer and liked her website glad that we went with her couldn't be more happy .. Our pictures came out breathe taking and she captured some awesome pictures that are priceless . I totally would recommend her she was great!

Sent on 08/04/2015
  • F

Felicia · Married on 05/30/2015

Karla was amazing from the first phone call that was made to me. She is very honest and upfront and has your best interest to heart. On the day of the event she set my heart and fears at ease. From thinking it was going to rain and That I would have to change the place of the wedding to guiding me through the whole wedding process. I am very happy that they person canceled on me a month before the wedding bc I would have never meet Karla and had her support not only has a wedding photographer but as a wedding planner. Thank you so much for the bottom of my heart!

Sent on 06/10/2015

Brett · Married on 03/22/2015

Karla was great! Very professional and flexible! I would recommend highly.

Sent on 03/28/2015

Greg · Married on 02/21/2015

Karla and Travis were amazing! They are not only great photographers, but also great people and we really enjoyed hanging out with them during the wedding and reception. We will definitely be hiring them when we have kids to do a shoot for that. You will love them!

Sent on 03/01/2015

Photography By Karla's reply:

Thanks Greg! You and Angela were so much fun! Now start making babies so I have some cute faces to photograph. :)

Angela · Married on 02/21/2015

Karla and her husband Travis are such sweethearts! My husband and I are very glad we chose to work with them for our wedding in Savannah. Karla has many great ideas, she responds very quickly, she is serious about her work but fun at the same time, and our engagement pictures turned out incredible! (Still waiting on the wedding photos ;))

Sent on 03/03/2015

Photography By Karla's reply:

Haha. Thanks Angela. It was great to be a part of your day. I'm working on the photos as fast as I can but you will see them soon within the time that was agreed. :)

Hayley · event on: 11/22/2014

My fiancé and I got engaged in Savannah, GA on a vacation weekend from Orlando, FL. As he was planning our special day he knew we would want to have pictures to remember one of the best days of our lives. He was easily able to find Karla online and was so impressed by the quality of her work as well as her affordability. She was very discreet during the entire planning process (I had no idea we would have a photographer, or that we were even getting engaged!) and worked with my fiancé to find the perfect time and spot in Savannah since we are from out of town.
    Karla and her husband both made us feel so comfortable during our little photo shoot after the proposal and helped us capture what really makes us, us. I was so impressed with the quality of our photos and how quickly Karla was able to get them to us. I can't stop looking at them! You can really tell Karla loves what she does.

Sent on 12/15/2014

Hayley,
    Thanks so much for your kind words! I'm so glad I was able to help in your fiances' sneaky plans. :) I hope you enjoy your wedding planning! Have fun with it!

Michelle · Married on 07/29/2014

Karla is the most awesome photographer that you are going to find! She helped to make our wedding day perfect. We gave her the people and poses that we wanted pictures of and she managed to fit all of it into our schedule as well as her own creative ideas. She is a lot of fun to work with and she will get anyone to smile! I HIGHLY recommend Karla for any photography that you are looking for! :)

Sent on 08/05/2014

Jared · Married on 06/10/2014

Karla was great. I had an idea of what I wanted to happen and she helped me make that happen. She went above and beyond what I ever expected. She was patient with me and helped me in every way. Recommend her highly to anyone.
    Jared Borders

Sent on 06/17/2014

Kevin · Married on 05/24/2014

Karla is an amazing photographer that helped make our special occasion truly special by helping me plan and carry out a surprise engagement photo shoot while I asked my fiancé to marry me without her knowing she was being photographed. She helped me plan it as well as brought her husband as a decoy!!! :) I can't thank her enough not to mention the incredible pictures she captured!!! She is definitely an amazing photographer that I would highly recommend!!!!!!

Sent on 06/17/2014

Lauren · Married on 05/10/2014

Karla is amazing!!! My pictures are wonderful. She captured such a special day in a perfect way. I cannot say enough good things about her. She was so sweet and easy to work with. Thank you Karla for everything. :)

Sent on 06/04/2014

Victoria · Married on 04/26/2014

Working with Karla was such a pleasure and she made our entire engagement/wedding experience. From our first photo session my fiance' and I felt completely at ease and we had a lot of fun. Which for us is saying something because neither one of us really likes to have our pictures taken, but Karla and her husband Travis just made of feel relaxed. I think my favorite session was my separate bridal photo session. I felt like a princess that day and we had an amazing location thanks to a great friend of mine. Her technique and creativity are just amazing...she will do whatever it takes to get the best shot in a given location. She will brave the heat, schedule changes, bugs, threat of weather and still come in with a smile on her face and knock it out of the park. I highly recommend her for any of your photography needs!

Sent on 05/11/2014

Photography By Karla's reply:

Victoria. Thank you so much for your sweet words. I was sad when your wedding came because I knew that all the fun times of photographing were done but excited that you married a great man! I have found friends for life and I look forward to capturing more of your life in the future! A sweet couple like you is why I love what I do!

Vida · Married on 04/19/2014

Great work and very professional.

Sent on 04/21/2014

Paige · event on: 04/13/2014

Loved working with Karla, Did a fantastic job! Had a little one and she worked well with him, very patient! Loved the pictures! Very professional and classy. Great job, Will defiantly use again.

Sent on 04/24/2014

Photography By Karla's reply:

Thank you Paige. You guys were so much fun and we had a great time capturing the essence of your life! Looking forward to seeing more of you in the future.

Jennifer · Married on 11/29/2013

Karla is a very professional photographer, and at the same time, she makes the time fun and exciting. We enjoyed the time, while the photos where being taken, and we really enjoyed seeing the gorgeous pictures at the end. We awaited them with much anticipation, and we were not disappointed. Thanks Karla. You and your photos were unique and wonderful.

Sent on 02/12/2014

Photography By Karla's reply:

Thanks Jennifer for the kind words! I look forward to seeing you guys again.

Kathi · Married on 09/21/2013

Karla did such a great job taking the photographs for our wedding. She was very responsive to all my questions before the big day by both email and phone calls. She was flexibile while working with several small children to get good shots. She asked several times to make sure we had captured all of the photographs that we wished to have. It was a wonderful experience!

Sent on 09/29/2013

Photography By Karla's reply:

Thank you Kathi. I had a great time with all of you and felt like I was one of the family. You guys were such a joy to photograph and very fun to work with!

Alicia · Married on 07/30/2011

Excellent photographer! :) Captured the memories of my wedding day in the hot July heat without breaking a sweat!

Sent on 06/13/2013

Robyn · Married on 03/19/2015

Kayla was a sweetheart. She was easy to work with and even met us an additional day for outdoor pictures due to rain. We came in from out of town and she was very accommodating- offering suggestions for us and returning our calls and texts promptly. We would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 03/30/2015
  • User4851948 · 2+ years ago

I had a great experience with Karla as my wedding photographer. We had a small destination wedding in Savannah, and from the beginning she was very communicative and clear, which was so important and appreciated when I had many long-distance logistics to handle. The day of the wedding, she (and husband/assistant Travis) showed up with plenty of time to get everything set up and organized, then she took the perfect amount of control to make us feel relax and assured, while still going with the flow and doing exactly what we wanted. Her rates were very reasonable, and I was so happy with the end result when we got our pictures and photo canvas! The pictures are not overly staged and Karla captured many great moments!

Sent on 03/06/2015

Brittni · Married on 10/10/2014

Karla is the type photographer that is very professional yet with a relax attitude that feels like a friend. I had the privilege of having Karla as my photographer for both my engagement and wedding photos and it was truly a privilege. Her photo shots are fun, creative, quality, professional and even candid. She is a wonderful photographer.

Sent on 10/21/2014