Photography by Greg Reviews

Photography by Greg 6
Photography by Greg 7
  • Akison

Addison & Akira · Getting married on 06/23/2019

If you're looking for someone who is very professional, caring, understanding, and flexible Greg is the photographer you're looking for!!! He's really good at what he does and I HIGHLY recommend him.

Photography by Greg 8
    Photography by Greg 14
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 09/29/2018

Great, Affordable Photographer

We hired Greg and his assistant for our wedding and are so glad we did. They did a wonderful job. Greg was so professional and was great at corralling everyone together for photos. Best of all, he got our photos back to us in less than a week! Definitely recommend.

• Tracee

Tracee Johnson · Married on 09/15/2018

Great eye and attention to detail

Greg and his staff were absolutely amazing . He did my engagement photos as well as my wedding photos . He was flexible and very easy to work with . He has a great eye and captured really beautiful shots. I hope to have a baby bump soon so we can use him again !

Aimee · Married on 01/27/2018

Greg took our engagement photos and wedding photos and was able to get some beautiful pictures each time that really captured the emotions of the day. He made us laugh and was very comfortable to work with. We also got our pictures back really fast! We were so happy with him as our photographer.

Megan · Married on 11/04/2017

Greg is amazing! He does a great job! Our engagement pictures were perfect and I can’t wait to see all the wedding pictures! I didn’t have to worry about anything during the wedding, he took all of the pictures that we had discussed. Definitely recommend him! He is so easy to talk to and very good with kids!

Charity · Married on 10/12/2017

Greg took both our engagement photos and wedding photos. He made it so much fun, even for my husband who hates having his picture taken. At the wedding he captured beautiful shots throughout the day and was courteous and professional the whole time. I would recommend him to everyone!

Aubrey · Married on 10/15/2016

Greg is awesome! My husband and I used his services for both our engagement and wedding photos. He was on time, professional, and respectful of our time on our special day. We didn't want to do a first look, but instead wanted to experience seeing each other for the first time while walking down the aisle. While most photographers tend to push couples towards doing a first look for their benefit, he didn't do that. His priority was to please us and make our day exactly as we envisioned it, and he did just that. He was able to coordinate the photos to happen both before and after the ceremony in order to make the most of our time, satisfy our wishes, and also let the bridal party enjoy cocktail hour. He captured every special moment from our wedding, where we've received numerous comments on how gorgeous our wedding album is. We can't thank you enough for making our wedding day so special and keeping that moment captured forever through your photographs!

• Delisa

Delisa · Married on 07/30/2016

I absolutely loved working with Greg. Greg did both our engagement pictures and our wedding. When meeting Greg for the first time, Greg showed us his work, talked about his style, and showed us the packages. Greg also answered some questions we had. We were not 100% on which package when we first met him and I liked that we didn't feel pressured to decide right then and there. We were able to take the information home and think it over. After a few days we asked Greg for a custom package. Greg put the package with price together quickly and it fit right into our budget. Greg was very responsive through email, which is my preferred form of communication. Our engagement pictures were beautiful and we got many compliments. One thing I love is Greg's style of photography feels very natural and not forced. While I am comfortable in front of the camera my husband is not. Greg was able to him feel relaxed and still capture great shots. Our wedding pictures also turned out stunning! He took so many it I have so many to chose from! My husband and I LOVE our pictures. Greg and his assistant did a wonderful job of capturing the day, the special moments, and our guests. Greg was also flexible the day of as there were a few shots I wanted and he accommodated on the fly. I would definitely recommend Greg to others as he did a wonderful job.

Shawn · Married on 09/18/2015

We met Greg earlier this year at a Wedding fair at the Rosen in Orlando. After reviewing his outstanding feedback on multiple sites we choose to work with Greg and were very glad that we did. This summer we met up with him in downtown Orlando and did our engagement photo session around lake Eola. The photos turned out amazing! My husband and I were married on 9/19 at the Westin Orlando. It was very easy to communicate with Greg by phone and email. On our wedding day Greg made us feel comfortable and our guests didn\'t feel like he was intruding. One item that we highly recommend is, Greg offers a an option to set up a photo booth at the reception . Our wedding guests had a great time dressing up and taking fun photos with Greg\'s assistant. By the time returned home from our Honeymoon a week later and Greg had our Wedding photos ready to go. We highly recommend Photography by Greg.

Karla · Married on 10/11/2014

Excellent!!! Greg did our wedding pictures on 10/11/14 and they came out absolutely stunning. We worked with Courtney who was also great. Everyone loved our pictures. Greg has a passion for what he does you can definitively see it. We would definitively hire him again.

Lindsay · Married on 08/10/2014

I had Greg and his assistant Courtney come out and photograph my wedding on August 10th at the orlando science center, and they are just amazing! Greg was very knowledgable about the venue and best places to shoot, and made sure I looked perfect in every picture! I didn't have a lot of time between my ceremony and reception for pictures, but Greg used the time wisely and made sure I had a variety of shots with my family, bridal party, and my husband! Greg and Courtney also got tons of shots throughout my reception of dancing and even went around to tables to take pictures of guests. I got to view the pictures about a week and a half after the wedding, and got the disc of pictures a few days later, which had a picture label on it with our names which was super cute! I highly recommend Greg and Courtney, and can't thank them enough for capturing my big day :)

Julie · Married on 04/05/2013

We originally met Greg after a bridal show when we won an engagement photo shoot with him. We didn't have a photographer yet so we met with him before to see some of his work and talk with him. We were immediately impressed with his work and his personality. We knows exactly what he is doing and is excited about it. After the engagement photos we knew he was who we wanted for the wedding.

Greg is very professional and took amazing photos. When it came to getting the family photos after the ceremony he was patient while we tried to get everyone together and yet he was able to get through them all very quickly. During dinner we were about to let him and assistant eat but instead we got caught and dragged them around the room for a few more minutes but they didn't seem to mind at all. The reception was at a hotel on the beach and when I told him that he was so excited about going back down on the beach at sunset to get some more photos in the sunset light. At the end of the night they were about ready to leave but came over and took a few more photos for us.

One of my favorite parts is how prompt he is with the photos. We were told it would take 2-3 weeks to get them all. I got a phone call a week later letting me know that the photos were done and he was in the process of uploading them. They were all beautiful. I couldn't have asked for better photos or a better photographer. My husband and I live in Savannah, GA and are already talking about trying to get him to come up to take anniversary photos here.

Rachel · Married on 03/10/2013

Greg and his assistants were amazing! I would definitely recommend him to any and everyone. I am absolutely in love with ALL of my photos! My album brought tears to my eyes! He is very easy to talk to and he responds to any questions you might have promptly.

Jackie · Married on 03/09/2013

Everywhere we looked throughout the reception, Greg and his assistant were right there snapping pictures. In the crowd, but blending with the crowd. We have some fantastic shots. I couldn't be happier. Assistant even helped with the boutineers being pinned to the gentlemen...couldn't ask for nicer and more professional people.

ToniMarie · Married on 02/02/2013

Greg and his assistant Shawn are absolutely amazing! they were our photographers for our engagement pictures taken at Cranes Roost Park in Altamone Springs, FL and as well for our entire wedding day. They have a great positive attitude with a willingness to make you happy! I found them to be very helpful with questions, appointments, ideas, suggestions...basically everything. They have a professional approach but are also funny to make things fun and make you feel comfortable. I love the different poses, angles, and photo ideas with backgrounds they come up with. They can do all the traditional photo/pose ideas but they also bring so much more to the table! I love how they can also think outside the box, i love fresh/different ideas! The end product of pictures, portraits, cd, and/or albums are fantastic! I guess you can say overall i am a very satisfied client of theirs and so is my husband! I am excited to work with Greg in the future for any photography needs! I highly recommend him!

• W

Wendy · Married on 01/20/2013

We absolutely enjoyed working with Greg & Lani on our wedding day. They were beyond professional, friendly and really helped us to capture some unforgettable memories. Besides our venue, we decided to spend the most money on our photographer because we knew the pictures of the moments (noticed and unnoticed) is what we were going to look back on in the future to help remind us of the feelings we experienced on our wedding day.

Greg was great with helping tailor a photography package to fit our needs and budget. We had him for our ceremony & reception (5 hours) and ended up with over 1100 pictures! We have shared our pictures with family and friends and they all are amazed at how stunningly our day was captured. We couldn't agree more!!

We cannot say enough great things about Photography by Greg! You will not be disappointed with his services or the amazing memories he preserves on your behalf!!!

Greg and Lani were a dream to work with!! They were the most pleasant and flexible team of photographers on our special day. They captured many of the DIY intricate details that went into our Fairytale Fall Classic and we can't thank them enough! We really appreciated their prompt communications and flexibility to design a package to fit our needs. Highly recommended indeed :)

Lori · Married on 07/07/2012

Greg was amazing and we highly recommend him! I love every picture. He was also wonderful to work with.

Greg and his staff made our wedding perfect. They were able to get us and the entire wedding party hyped up for our pictures. Our photos came out perfectly! I couldn't have asked for better photos. He definitely made our day memorable.

Nicole · Married on 06/23/2012

I have absolutely no complaints! Greg and his assistant were wonderful to work with and very willing to get the shots that were most important to me.

Shannon · Married on 05/26/2012

Greg and Lani are amazing and our photos from our Engagement Session and the wedding turned out awesome! They captured some perfect wedding moments that I look forward to diplaying all over the house. I'm most thrilled about our wedding/parent albums. I can't wait to get them back from Italy! They both were great to work with, very responsive to all of my calls and emails and captured all the moments I requested and then some. I would highly recommend them!

Shannon · Married on 05/26/2012

Greg and Lani were both outstanding. Our engagement photo shoot and the wedding day was perfect. They made the environment so relaxing and comforting. The photos came out amazing and we couldn't have been happier with any other photographer!

Jahnelle · Married on 04/27/2012

Greg is a true artist and captured the most breathtaking wedding photos for me! I knew immediately after meeting with him that he would have everything covered. I never once looked at my check list during our conversations. He knows and understands all of the precious moments you want captured on your wedding day! I have over 1200 pictures that are absolutely perfect and can hardly choose favorites to include in photo albums. After looking at the pictures there were some in there we had no idea he was even around to take them! I had so many compliments from guests about our photographers before the pictures even came back. I would highly recommend Photography by Greg for anyone needing a wedding or event photographed! He worked with me to create a package that gave me everything I wanted and within my budget. I can't thank him enough for capturing those precious moments in my life on a day that is over in the blink of an eye! I am so grateful to have those pictures to treasure for a lifetime and pass down to my children.

Melissa · Married on 10/30/2010

Greg provided photography for my October 2010 wedding. He was absolutely amazing and I would definitely recommend him! He was on time and professional and gave me every single shot I requested plus MANY more. From the moment he entered the venue to when we left in the limo, Greg and his assistant were constantly taking pictures. What also impressed me was the high quality albums Greg provides. My husband and I were really looking for something high quality to last a lifetime, and Greg offers Storybook albums that are made in Italy! Although some may think they are pricy, the outstanding quality is worth every penny to me, not to mention this is something we will cherish forever.

Caitlin · Married on 06/12/2010

We could not have been more thrilled with the entire experience of using Greg. Not only was he a breath of fresh air on our wedding day, the results were phenomenal. Greg was professional and lovely. He was also flexible with us and helped us create the perfect wedding package for us. He was prompt and we truly could not have asked for more.