Photography by Emma Goble Reviews

11 | Louisville, KY

11 Reviews for Photography by Emma Goble

• Kelsie

Kelsie · Married on 09/13/2020

Love love love our photos!

We recently hired Emma to shoot our engagement photos! She was amazing to work with, super friendly and made us feel comfortable in front of the camera! Our photos turned out amazing and I could not be more pleased with her work!

Sent on 11/01/2019

Erin Coffee · Married on 07/30/2020

Excellent photos! I couldn't be happier with the results

Emma was very professional throughout the entire experience. She guided my poses and captured the best angles. She definitely knows what she's doing. Her editing skills are also excellent.

Sent on 04/02/2019

Brandy Kearns · Married on 06/21/2020

Truly a one of a kind experience

First off my dad was in poor health when we did our wedding and Emma made sure I had photos with him that I will surely keep with me for the rest of my life. Emma is amazing. She captured every important moment for us on our day. She was willing to work with us on what photos we wanted and making sure she had multiple shots of each one. We added lots of family group shots and was great at helping us organize each one to get the best picture every time. She gave us all of our photos within a month after the wedding. Most importantly, Emma captured all of the fun, sweet moments and all the little details that meant the world to us. I would recommend her for any photo shoot you need but she shines when capturing the love between two people.

Sent on 09/12/2020

Michelle Horvath · Married on 11/16/2019

Amazing! So happy!

It was wonderful working with Emma for our wedding! She is an amazing photographer with a great eye. She made us feel comfortable with the whole process. We absolutely love our photos! I would recommend her to others and will definitely contact her for future projects!

Sent on 01/04/2020
  • Loni

Loni · Married on 09/21/2019

Emma's the best!

We could not have asked for a better wedding photographer! Emma captured all of the important, sweet, and funny moments perfectly! my husband and I are absolutely in love with our pictures and would highly recommend Emma!

Sent on 12/11/2019

Photography by Emma Goble's reply:

Thank you so much! Your wedding was a blast and I had so much fun capturing it. You and Jeff are such a beautiful couple. I'm SO glad you both love your photos as much as I do!
    Wishing you both the best in your marriage, Emma

Haley Gale · Married on 08/02/2019

A-Mazing photographer with a Devine gift!

Ms. Google has such a sweet heart and a creativity that is priceless and unique! She is a highly motivated young photographer with attention to detail.

Sent on 05/06/2019

Photography by Emma Goble's reply:

Thank you so much, I love to work with couples in such a special time in their life! Having clients like you is what makes me so happy to do what I do!!
  • Nizamy

Nizamy · Married on 03/03/2019

Was amazing

Work with her it’s execelent very talented very nice and super pretty photos

Sent on 03/03/2019

Hannah Hosp · Married on 11/25/2018

Amazing!!!!

Emma is an AMAZING photographer!! She did my engagement photos, as well as other photography sessions in the past. She is extremely affordable (I’m talking boarderline too affordable). Our photos turned out so beautiful and we had so many people asking who took them!! I will always use Emma for all of my photography needs!’

Photography by Emma Goble's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, I loved working with you and your fiancé! Congratulations on the engagement!

Hannah Hosp · Married on 11/25/2018

Amazing!!!!

Emma · Married on 01/10/2017

Easy to work with, made me feel comfortable!

Emma did a senior portrait session for my daughter. She was super sweet and the photos were amazing! will definitely be using her again for my younger daughter next year!

Photography by Emma Goble's reply:

Thank you for your review! Your daughter's photos are gorgeous. Cant wait to work with you both again!