Photography by Emanuele Reviews

Photography by Emanuele 5
Photography by Emanuele 6
Photography by Emanuele 7

Nina · Married on 01/12/2019

My husband and I had a great experience with Photography by Emanuele. Manny and his wife Dora were professional, flexible, accommodating and very responsive. Manny was very familiar with my ceremony and reception venues which resulted in us having a beautiful final product. He knew where and in what lighting to take all our photos. Thank you Manny and Dora for such beautiful photos of our wedding!

• Joanna

Joanna · Married on 09/22/2018

Wonderful photographer

Manny did a wonderful job as the photographer for our wedding as well as our engagement photo shoot. He gave great guidance on how to pose and the photos turned out lovely. I would highly recommend him!

Photography by Emanuele 8
    Photography by Emanuele 9
    Photography by Emanuele 10
    Photography by Emanuele 11
    Photography by Emanuele 12
    Photography by Emanuele 13
  • X

Xochitl · Married on 08/03/2018

Everything was great!!! I have only great thing to say, I got to keep all my pictures and they were wonderful ??

Alison · Married on 07/07/2018

Manny was fabulous from beginning to end. He was super warm, genuine, accommodating, and very professional. The initial (enegagment) photo shoot was the perfect way to spend time with Manny and his wife prior to the wedding day. The photos were fabulous and cost us nothing; we were even allowed to choose one to be on display for loved ones to sign at the reception. When the big day arrived Manny showed up in a tux, dressed for the occasion! Additionally, the comfort level was already set from our previous photo shoot. So he effortlessly guided the bridal (& groomsman) parties through various fun shots. Of course he took many natural shots of the pre-wedding preparations. I never knew Manny or his wife were there during the ceremony as they knew what they were doing. The shots are beautiful and perfect! During the reception Manny took so many great pics of everyone having fun, all the important moments....he really captured it all. When the reception was coming to a close I asked Manny if we could get as many shots as possible of the groom and I with friends and family - he did and we are so happy for all the beautiful moments he caught! We have the 600+ pictures and we absolutely love them. Thank you so much, Manny. You and your wife do an absolutely fabulous job and I would highly recommend you two!

All the Best,
    George and Alison Vaughan-Gori

Sent on 08/23/2018

Photography by Emanuele's reply:

Thank you Alison and George, you and your families were a pleasure to work with. It was an honor.

Mandy · Married on 03/03/2018

He was great from start to finish! Took some great photos with unique poses. I ordered some prints and can't wait to get them back! The only thing better would have been a way to digitally share them with the wedding party online (box.com) or some sharing site like that.

Photography by Emanuele 14
    Photography by Emanuele 21
    Photography by Emanuele 22
    Photography by Emanuele 23

Jasmin · Married on 02/23/2018

Our photos turned out amazing all because of Manny. He is very professional and knows exactly what he is doing. Our special day was perfect and our photos were outstanding. Absolutely loved working with him.

Stephanie · Married on 02/02/2018

Manny is an incredible photographer!! He was extremely organized and conscious of timing and the schedule! He was also really quick at providing all the pictures after the day of the event! I would definitely recommend him!!!

Sent on 02/16/2018

Photography by Emanuele's reply:

Thank you Amanda, I appreciate the suggestion. I will have to look into posting them online

PATRICIA · Married on 12/16/2017

Emanuele did a great job on the engagement shoot & Wedding. He got all the shots we wanted and they turned out beautiful. We'd be happy to use him again.

Photography by Emanuele 24

Stacy · Married on 11/25/2017

My family and I really enjoyed working with you! We love the pictures and thank you for capturing our special day!

Sent on 01/08/2018

Photography by Emanuele's reply:

Working for you and Elliot was a pleasure.
  • F

Freddy · Married on 08/05/2017

Photography by Emanuele is worth every star given in the review and is HIGHLY recommended! Manny and his wife, Dora, were such a pleasure to work with. As for the pictures and our wedding album...simply AMAZING! Thank you for the wonderful experience and we look forward to working with you again for any of our professional photography needs.
    Warmest regards,
    Freddy & Janice Moses

Sent on 10/11/2017

Photography by Emanuele's reply:

Thank you for allowing me to take the wedding photos. I really love the wedding album you got. It makes my photos look like art.

Vannesa · Married on 06/17/2017

Emanuele is amazing I am beyond excited and happy with his work for my wedding

• #MariandDonSayIDo

Mariveth · Married on 04/22/2017

Emanuele was everything we wanted in a photographer. Easy to work with, flexible, and, professional. He did an amazing job capturing our wedding day. We are very pleased. The photos are beautiful.

Christie · Married on 03/04/2017

Photography by Emanuele was included on the list of preferred vendors provided by our venue. We were very happy we chose Manny to be our photographer. Our photos were perfect!! Thank you!!

Caren · Married on 09/03/2016

Manny was excellent. Very accommodating with our schedule and our kids! He took amazing pictures and captured some wonderful memories of our event. Had some creative ideas for different shots and he was an absolute pleasure to work with (his wife too who was his assistant). I would highly recommend him to others!

• Maggie

Maggie · Married on 06/25/2016

We can't even begin to say enough about Manny! From our initial meeting with him, we were blown away and knew we had to have him. We scheduled our engagement photos about a year before our wedding. He met at locations we chose and had amazing ideas and he was truly so creative in his work. We had our engagement photos in hand in just a few days. He was in frequent communication in the months leading up to the wedding. About a week before the wedding, Manny called and made sure he knew the family dynamics on each side of the family, noting which parents were still married, who was not and anything else to avoid awkward situations, something that was incredibly appreciated! The day of the wedding Manny and his wife/assistant, Dora arrived on time and ready to go. He worked quickly in a very organized way. He moved to our ceremony location and then to two other locations for photos prior to the reception. He was quick and kept our large bridal party happy in the June Florida heat! During the reception, he captured moments that we didn't even know were happening. He got amazing shots of us, our family and our friends. We loved that Manny pulled us away to capture some beautiful moments while the sun set on the water. We were blown away when we got our pictures back so quickly. They are truly the perfect reminders of our day!

Lauren · Married on 06/18/2016

Manny, was an absolute pleasure to work with. We selected Manny, after viewing his website, and speaking to him of his process and experience, and he did not disappoint. The photos he took for our engagement and wedding came out perfect. We were married in June, and our wedding party was concerned with how long the photos would take because it was so hot outside. Manny, went into the day with a timeline, and made everything move quickly for everyone to get in and enjoy the wedding without burning up. Even with his quick speed every photo came out amazing. We can not say enough about how happy we are with everything Manny provided.

Courtney · Married on 05/14/2016

You can not get any better than Manny! Manny is a fantastic photographer and an amazing person. He makes everyone feel so comfortable in front of the camera and his positive energy, laughter and big smile is contagious! Manny is a true professional. He is extremely responsive and helped to create a timeline for our big day that ensured plenty of time for photos while also making sure we weren't overwhelmed. The day of the wedding he arrived in a tux. He was extremely respectful of the photography rules of our church and made sure not to block the view of any guests; while still capturing all the big moments. We never felt Manny was in the way; but always new he was right there if we wanted to request a shot with friends or family. He truly does not to miss a beat. He is a perfectionist and makes sure to document all moments of the day from start to finish. Also, he made it a point during the reception to get photos of many of the couples at our wedding. A really nice touch for us to be able to share with our guests!

Two days after our wedding we received about 40 photos from Manny - with the whole batch of 1,000+ getting to us within less than a month. The photos are absolutely incredible. One more impressive than the next!

I would highly recommend hiring Manny for any wedding or event. He is honest, hard working and very talented. Plus: he is a pure joy to be around. You will not be disappointed!

Manny and his wife were amazing with my wife and I. We did our engagement photos in Ybor with him and he was so great at directing us and telling us what to do. They came out amazing. Our wedding photos were awesome too. The bridal party and our parents loved him to. I would highly recommend him!

Sarah · Married on 01/30/2016

I don't know where to start, Manny was very professional and everything he portrayed he delivered with quality service. I received phenomenal feedback from family members and my wedding party about how smooth the pictures went and how fast. Manny didn't take any time away from my husband and I enjoying our wedding by tying us up in pictures. He was very organized and quick with his photos. Manny was very detailed and wanted to make sure our pictures came out perfect. He took so many wonderful photos that when it was time for us to choose pictures for our album we wanted all of them!

He captured great moments and honestly you wouldn't realize he was there half that time during the reception. I couldn't believe all the pictures we had to choose from! We had a great selection and a fabulous photographer, we couldn't have chosen anyone better. I highly suggest Manny for any special event!

Manny is a wonderful person and photographer. As one of the preferred vendors of Rusty Pelican, my husband and I started to look through his books and then met with him in person. Manny shared his personality, his kindness, and his skills with us during that meeting. His services included an engagement session which was a great experience both because of lovely photographs and because it helped my husband (at the time, fiancé) and I become more comfortable with taking lots of pictures and Manny was able to get to know us so that the day so the day of the wedding we didn't have to think about anything. Manny was professional, responsive, and took amazing pictures during the engagement session and of course during the wedding day!!!! Everyone was amazed with how both he and his sincere wife (and colleague) were able to take so many pictures and capture so many moments! The pictures came out great! The option to be able to print anywhere and have digital versions was also a nice feature because the cost of the professional albums is a bit expensive and until we can purchase our dream album, we have the photos to look at and cherish. Manny and wife are excellent and provide high quality work. Tip: be sure to speak up and inform the photographers if you would like something in particular prior to the event. Manny tries his best to meet and exceed expectations! Thank you Manny from Jamie and Jeff!

Sent on 02/01/2016

Photography by Emanuele's reply:

Thanks Jamie and Jeff ,you are very kind. Photographing your wedding was a pleasure

bojana · Married on 11/01/2015

Manny is a real professional, he just took our engagement photos and they came out perfect! We're looking forward to him taking our wedding pictures. Bojana & Srdjan

• F

Farina · Married on 09/26/2015

Emanuele was wonderful from start to finish. He was very professional and knowledgeable, which put me at ease on the big day!

Patti · Married on 09/19/2015

PROFESSIONAL! That is what comes to mind. We were so fortunate to have Manny and Randy as our photographers - yes we had two!!! They came dressed in a Tuxedo and Shirt and Tie - so handsome. You never even knew they were at the wedding. They took the most beautiful pictures throughout the day - and it was a beautiful day. You will be so happy with the work they do - on one of the most special and important days of your life you want to make sure the moments are captured and last forever - they did all of that and more. Thank you!!!!

Manny was the photographer at my daughter's bat mitzvah. He was very professional, speaking with me before the event to make sure that all details were covered. During the event, he was so pleasant to work with! Everyone commented on how nice and unobtrusive he was. He had our photos ready quickly, and they are beautiful. I plan to use Manny again at our younger daughter's bat mitzvah, too. He was great!