Photography by Emanuele Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

• Melissa
    Melissa R. Married on 03/12/2022

professional and beautiful

Manny was so wonderful I cannot give enough compliments. Always available for questions and ran the whole show for beautiful pictures with tough weather conditions

Photography by Emanuele's reply:

You organized a really terrific event. Samantha, Spence, your families and guests were all a joy to work with. I am very happy for you.
  • Brooke
    Brooke M. Married on 10/16/2021

Amazing Guy!

Manny and his assistant Cosmo were so awesome. My group of friends are very awkward when it comes to pictures (we very rarely do it) but he was very instructive and told us exactly where to go and what to do. He was incredibly friendly and made everything so easy. He also offered me a wedding portrait in replace of the engagement session (because I had already taken engagement photos) which was awesome because the price included it! I couldn't of asked for a better photographer! Thank you Manny!!
  • Caitlin
    Caitlin A. Married on 05/29/2021

Amazing job!

Emanuele and his wife were talented, friendly and made everyone feel at ease! Beautiful, beautiful photos! I highly recommend!

Photography by Emanuele's reply:

You and Gary were awesome! We enjoyed working with you. Because of your terrific attitude and cooperation the day went smooth and we got so many wonderful photos.
    Pooja S. Married on 11/14/2020

Beautiful Pictures!!

Manny did an amazing job. He is a thorough professional and wonderful to work with. He did a fantastic job with all my functions. My family and I are grateful to have such a beautiful set of memories from our big day!! You will not regret hiring him. Thank you Manny!! :)
  • Emily
    Emily Married on 08/22/2020

A Seasoned Professional!

We hired Manny as our engagement and wedding photographer. We loved how our engagement photos turned out and were impressed by how efficient Manny was with our limited time window during the shoot! Manny was also always very responsive to our questions and was flexible with us with my fiancé being active duty military in another state. Sadly, we had to cancel our Florida wedding due to COVID-19 so we did not get to have Manny photograph our wedding. He was very kind and understanding to our circumstances. Overall, Manny is a very experienced photographer and I’m sad that we couldn’t use his services at our wedding but we’re planning to hire him again in the future for other milestones in our life!
  • Y
    Yasmin A. Married on 10/11/2019

Excellent, professional and very talented

An awesome, talented photographer
    Amber Married on 10/06/2019

Wedding photos

Manny and his wife were top notch, efficient and produced beautiful quality photos. Beyond grateful to them for traveling and providing beautiful wedding and engagement photos! We have gotten so many compliments on our photos! Top notch! You
    Nina Married on 01/12/2019
    My husband and I had a great experience with Photography by Emanuele. Manny and his wife Dora were professional, flexible, accommodating and very responsive. Manny was very familiar with my ceremony and reception venues which resulted in us having a beautiful final product. He knew where and in what lighting to take all our photos. Thank you Manny and Dora for such beautiful photos of our wedding!
  • Joanna
    Joanna Married on 09/22/2018

Wonderful photographer

Manny did a wonderful job as the photographer for our wedding as well as our engagement photo shoot. He gave great guidance on how to pose and the photos turned out lovely. I would highly recommend him!
  • X
    Xochitl Married on 08/03/2018
    Everything was great!!! I have only great thing to say, I got to keep all my pictures and they were wonderful ??
    Alison Married on 07/07/2018
    Manny was fabulous from beginning to end. He was super warm, genuine, accommodating, and very professional. The initial (enegagment) photo shoot was the perfect way to spend time with Manny and his wife prior to the wedding day. The photos were fabulous and cost us nothing; we were even allowed to choose one to be on display for loved ones to sign at the reception. When the big day arrived Manny showed up in a tux, dressed for the occasion! Additionally, the comfort level was already set from our previous photo shoot. So he effortlessly guided the bridal (& groomsman) parties through various fun shots. Of course he took many natural shots of the pre-wedding preparations. I never knew Manny or his wife were there during the ceremony as they knew what they were doing. The shots are beautiful and perfect! During the reception Manny took so many great pics of everyone having fun, all the important moments....he really captured it all. When the reception was coming to a close I asked Manny if we could get as many shots as possible of the groom and I with friends and family - he did and we are so happy for all the beautiful moments he caught! We have the 600+ pictures and we absolutely love them. Thank you so much, Manny. You and your wife do an absolutely fabulous job and I would highly recommend you two!

All the Best,
    George and Alison Vaughan-Gori

Photography by Emanuele's reply:

Thank you Alison and George, you and your families were a pleasure to work with. It was an honor.
    Mandy Married on 03/03/2018
    He was great from start to finish! Took some great photos with unique poses. I ordered some prints and can't wait to get them back! The only thing better would have been a way to digitally share them with the wedding party online (box.com) or some sharing site like that.
    Jasmin Married on 02/23/2018
    Our photos turned out amazing all because of Manny. He is very professional and knows exactly what he is doing. Our special day was perfect and our photos were outstanding. Absolutely loved working with him.
    Stephanie Married on 02/02/2018
    Manny is an incredible photographer!! He was extremely organized and conscious of timing and the schedule! He was also really quick at providing all the pictures after the day of the event! I would definitely recommend him!!!

Photography by Emanuele's reply:

Thank you Amanda, I appreciate the suggestion. I will have to look into posting them online
    Patricia Married on 12/16/2017
    Emanuele did a great job on the engagement shoot & Wedding. He got all the shots we wanted and they turned out beautiful. We'd be happy to use him again.
    Stacy Married on 11/25/2017
    My family and I really enjoyed working with you! We love the pictures and thank you for capturing our special day!

Photography by Emanuele's reply:

Working for you and Elliot was a pleasure.
  • F
    Freddy Married on 08/05/2017
    Photography by Emanuele is worth every star given in the review and is HIGHLY recommended! Manny and his wife, Dora, were such a pleasure to work with. As for the pictures and our wedding album...simply AMAZING! Thank you for the wonderful experience and we look forward to working with you again for any of our professional photography needs.
    Warmest regards,
    Freddy & Janice Moses

Photography by Emanuele's reply:

Thank you for allowing me to take the wedding photos. I really love the wedding album you got. It makes my photos look like art.
    Vannesa Married on 06/17/2017
    Emanuele is amazing I am beyond excited and happy with his work for my wedding
  • #MariandDonSayIDo
    Mariveth Married on 04/22/2017
    Emanuele was everything we wanted in a photographer. Easy to work with, flexible, and, professional. He did an amazing job capturing our wedding day. We are very pleased. The photos are beautiful.
    Christie Married on 03/04/2017
    Photography by Emanuele was included on the list of preferred vendors provided by our venue. We were very happy we chose Manny to be our photographer. Our photos were perfect!! Thank you!!
    Caren Married on 09/03/2016
    Manny was excellent. Very accommodating with our schedule and our kids! He took amazing pictures and captured some wonderful memories of our event. Had some creative ideas for different shots and he was an absolute pleasure to work with (his wife too who was his assistant). I would highly recommend him to others!
  • Maggie
    Maggie Married on 06/25/2016
    We can't even begin to say enough about Manny! From our initial meeting with him, we were blown away and knew we had to have him. We scheduled our engagement photos about a year before our wedding. He met at locations we chose and had amazing ideas and he was truly so creative in his work. We had our engagement photos in hand in just a few days. He was in frequent communication in the months leading up to the wedding. About a week before the wedding, Manny called and made sure he knew the family dynamics on each side of the family, noting which parents were still married, who was not and anything else to avoid awkward situations, something that was incredibly appreciated! The day of the wedding Manny and his wife/assistant, Dora arrived on time and ready to go. He worked quickly in a very organized way. He moved to our ceremony location and then to two other locations for photos prior to the reception. He was quick and kept our large bridal party happy in the June Florida heat! During the reception, he captured moments that we didn't even know were happening. He got amazing shots of us, our family and our friends. We loved that Manny pulled us away to capture some beautiful moments while the sun set on the water. We were blown away when we got our pictures back so quickly. They are truly the perfect reminders of our day!
    Lauren Married on 06/18/2016
    Manny, was an absolute pleasure to work with. We selected Manny, after viewing his website, and speaking to him of his process and experience, and he did not disappoint. The photos he took for our engagement and wedding came out perfect. We were married in June, and our wedding party was concerned with how long the photos would take because it was so hot outside. Manny, went into the day with a timeline, and made everything move quickly for everyone to get in and enjoy the wedding without burning up. Even with his quick speed every photo came out amazing. We can not say enough about how happy we are with everything Manny provided.
    Courtney Married on 05/14/2016
    You can not get any better than Manny! Manny is a fantastic photographer and an amazing person. He makes everyone feel so comfortable in front of the camera and his positive energy, laughter and big smile is contagious! Manny is a true professional. He is extremely responsive and helped to create a timeline for our big day that ensured plenty of time for photos while also making sure we weren't overwhelmed. The day of the wedding he arrived in a tux. He was extremely respectful of the photography rules of our church and made sure not to block the view of any guests; while still capturing all the big moments. We never felt Manny was in the way; but always new he was right there if we wanted to request a shot with friends or family. He truly does not to miss a beat. He is a perfectionist and makes sure to document all moments of the day from start to finish. Also, he made it a point during the reception to get photos of many of the couples at our wedding. A really nice touch for us to be able to share with our guests!

Two days after our wedding we received about 40 photos from Manny - with the whole batch of 1,000+ getting to us within less than a month. The photos are absolutely incredible. One more impressive than the next!

I would highly recommend hiring Manny for any wedding or event. He is honest, hard working and very talented. Plus: he is a pure joy to be around. You will not be disappointed!
  • User2629408 2+ years ago
    Manny and his wife were amazing with my wife and I. We did our engagement photos in Ybor with him and he was so great at directing us and telling us what to do. They came out amazing. Our wedding photos were awesome too. The bridal party and our parents loved him to. I would highly recommend him!