Photography By Ed Krisiak LLC Reviews

42 | Easton, PA

42 Reviews for Photography By Ed Krisiak LLC

• Cristina

Cristina G. · Married on 08/03/2019

Perfect from start to finish!

We LOVE Ed! Totally professional and I credibly talented. Leave it all in his hands!

Sent on 09/03/2019
  • I

India C. · Married on 06/29/2019

Mrs India Cisco

Ed Krisiak is the best! He captured our wedding day wonderfully! He wasn’t one of those pushy photographer that took cookie cutter pictures. He mixed right in with our guest and took fabulous pictures of EVERYONE! Thank you Ed from The Ciscos ❤️

Sent on 07/07/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel S. · Married on 10/07/2018

5 Stars! Quick turnaround on the pics! Looked Amazing!

Ed photographed our small wedding in Oct, 2018. He was professional and open to my ideas and also had many good ideas of his own! The digital pictures came back within a short amount of time and looked amazing! I would highly recommend Ed as a wedding photographer.

Sent on 01/28/2019

Charlene · Married on 10/06/2018

Fantastic!

We are very happy with the photos and service Ed provided. He was thorough, professional, kind and courteous! He was a pleasure to work with. We got all the photos we wanted to get. He send us a sneak peek of the wedding within a few days of the wedding which was much appreciated.
    The online gallery was available within about a week of the wedding and we were pleased with all the pictures.
    We will and have already recommended Ed to family and friends.
    A wonderful experience from start to finish!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Jordan · Married on 08/12/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Ed and Mary. They were FANTASTIC. From our super fun and colorful engagement pictures at the local fair to the breathtakingly beautiful wedding pictures ED IS THE BEST. He captured not only the serious, formal pictures that your great aunt sally wants to see but he also captured the pure raw joy and love that he felt at the wedding. Ed was super flexible and a lot of fun to work with. His pictures made me feel like a beautiful bride and I can't stop smiling whenever I look at the pictures. They were prompt, and very efficient. I would recommend Ed and his wife Mary for your wedding, you will not regret it.

Sent on 08/20/2018
  • ValleyBride

Bridget · Married on 06/16/2018

Choosing Ed for our photographer was one of our best decisions for our wedding day! In the beginning it felt like everything was going wrong with our venue but Ed was so good at keeping everyone relaxed and taking the best photos even during the chaos! We were able to completely customize a package with him to fit our needs and budget. I received a sneak peek containing a bunch of photos the very next day and our official photos a few days after that. Super quick!! I couldn’t be happier with my choice! Thank you Ed for making our wedding day memories so special!!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Lori · Married on 06/02/2018

Ed and Mary were great! We had a great experience with them. They were on time, did exactly what we asked, and the fees were awesome.

Sent on 12/05/2017

Katharine · Married on 05/26/2018

Ed was excellent to work with and reasonably priced.

Sent on 07/28/2018

Jillian · Married on 11/12/2017

Ed captured the most beautiful moments of our hot air balloon engagement. It was a fairy tale and Ed caught it all the perfect moments. So worth it all. Thank you Ed!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Lisa · Married on 09/16/2017

Ed did a fabulous job at our wedding. During our reception, he took so many photos of all the guests. It's great looking back and remembering who all was there. Thanks so much!!!

Sent on 12/22/2017

Kimberly · Married on 08/05/2017

Ed and Mary were awesome photographers! Our wedding photos were beautiful! They captured special glances between me and my husband and got great pictures of our family and friends. We were narrowing the pictures down for our wedding album and that was quite a chore! There were so many great pictures to choose from! The slideshow they did for us was wonderful and we have watched it more than a few times! It really showed how much fun we had and all the love in the room on our wedding day! They were very professional and a pleasure to work with. They were willing to work within our budget and our ideas of what kinds of pictures we wanted. I would absolutely recommend them for any future brides! Thank you Ed and Mary!!

Sent on 09/14/2017

Katie · Married on 07/01/2017

Ed and Mary were FANTASTIC! I cannot say enough great things about them! We fell in love with our engagement photos and knew right then we made the right decision in having them capture our wedding day. The photos are gorgeous and everyone looks amazing in them! We are having a hard time picking our favorites! They were accommodating from the very beginning, flexible, and easy to work with! They truly care about your wants and needs for your special day. The video they created for us was absolutely beautiful. Having our memories in a slideshow is a great way to show pictures to friends and family and also a great way to bring back those memories from that day. They captured all of our special moments and also ones that we didn't have the chance to appreciate that day! Being able to look back on those photos really means a lot. I would highly recommend Ed and Mary. Wonderful people and photographers! What more could you want!? :) Thank you again Ed and Mary!

Sent on 07/28/2017
  • W

William · Married on 05/27/2017

Ed and Mary were fantastic photographers and captured all of the special moments from the evening of our wedding. They were easy to work with and very flexible on impromptu pictures during the reception. Their natural style complimented our wedding and personal preferences. The pictures came out great, and on top of that they were incredibly nice, accommodating, and provided great value for their service. Without any hesitation we would highly recommend trying to book them for your own wedding photography needs!

Sent on 06/05/2017

Kelly · Married on 05/15/2017

Ed truly went above & beyond. I recommend him to everyone. You can completely entrust him with your special day ❤️

Sent on 08/14/2017

Heather · Married on 11/11/2016

Ed and Mary are amazing! My husband hired Ed for our Hot Air Balloon engagement and I fell in love with the pictures and Ed that day! I knew I wanted him to do our wedding and I could not be happier! They have very reasonable prices and were great to work with! Love love love them, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 01/24/2017

Haley · Married on 10/07/2016

Ed and Mary were a fantastic couple to work with. They did amazing work on both our engagement photos and our wedding photos. Anytime we had an idea or an issue, they were always willing to give things a try or work it out. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a professional and affordable photographer for their next event!

Sent on 11/08/2016

Stephanie · Married on 09/02/2016

I highly recommend Steel City Photography. From our engagement photos to the day of our wedding. My husband and I had a wonderful experience with Ed and his wife Mary. They were very professional and on time with everything. To all Brides and Grooms in the Lehigh Valley look no further call Steel City Photography for your day, you will not be disappointed. Our wedding photos are beautiful! My husband and I loved them so much we are having Ed over the holidays to take a family portrait. We thank Ed and Mary Krisiak for a wonderful experience and beautiful photographs for a lifetime to remember we thank you!
    Stephanie and Edwin Curry

Sent on 09/30/2016

Katie · Married on 08/06/2016

Ed and mary were great to work with from the start! They always made time to meet with us at locations that were convenient to us. They were flexible with our needs/wants. We had an engagement shoot with them, which was a great way to warm up to the camera. The pictures looked great and natural. Our pictures from the wedding look amazing too, considering the weather conditions that day. Having two photographers cover the day allows us to really see the whole day over again whenever we want. We just got our photo album and it looks great! I would definitely recommend Ed and Mary to photograph your wedding. Thanks again Ed and Mary!

Sent on 11/12/2016

Gale · Married on 05/07/2016

Ed and Mary did an awesome job on my daughters wedding photos. They were professional, attentive and paid great attention to detail! The wedding photo book was amazing and the video was so beautiful it brought tears to my eyes. I highly recommend Steel City Photography! They made everyone look their best in traditional photos as well as in the fun photos.

Sent on 10/05/2016

Laura · Married on 08/29/2015

Down to earth and very friendly people! Great service for a great price! Excellent and beautiful work. We couldn't have been happier with the results!

Sent on 12/14/2015

Jason A. · Married on 07/04/2015

Steel City Photography offered a great photography package that included so many great features. The team of highly skilled professionals were very efficient while maintaining a great rapport of kindness. Everything was done timely and will attention to detail that shows the skill and time they put into making our wedding photos special. Thank you! Thank you!

Sent on 08/23/2015

Karry · Married on 06/26/2015

Ed and Mary were absolutely wonderful to work with and their quality of work is outstanding. Ed was very responsive to all my emails and questions and provided great insight. We were very fortunate to have great weather for our wedding and our pictures look amazing. Everyone complemented me on the quality of their work, and how professional and friendly they were. They make you feel very comfortable in front of the camera. I highly recommend them for anyone looking for a photographer.

Sent on 08/18/2015
  • User5355596 · event on: 01/31/2015

Ed and Mary are an amazing team of photographers. They have been an extremely valuable addition to this and previous event I did.

Amazing quality of work and very-very professional. You will not go wrong with this team. They capture to the point moments and understand the client's sensibilities well to customize how they shoot the event.

Sent on 08/17/2015

Ed and Mary of Steel City Photography were our photographers for our wedding this January, and they were just fantastic. They worked within my budget, were excellent with communication, and made sure they got a good feel for our style and vision. In planning, they asked all the right questions, including details that I would have otherwise overlooked, and made really helpful suggestions based on their experience. They are super friendly and made me feel really comfortable discussing details, and were always happy to answer my (numerous) questions.

On the day of the wedding, Ed and Mary were nothing short of professional. They were practically invisible, doing their work quietly while we got ready and not making a peep. During our traditional Catholic mass, they captured the sacred atmosphere while remaining reverent to the Sacrament, which we really appreciated. After mass, due to some substantial rain, I decided we should move our bridal party photo location indoors, and I was a little bummed not to have outdoor shots. Not only did Ed and Mary go with the flow in this last-minute change of plans, but they suggested such great poses that they made the indoor photo shoot into one of my favorite series of the day. Additionally, Ed came with me and the groom out into the rain (!) and took the most stunning rainy evening photos! They took a stressful situation and turned it into an advantage and into something beautiful.

Throughout the day they captured so many moments that I was surprised to see among the photos because they were THAT unobtrusive and stealthy. :) We are so thrilled with our photos that we can't even pick our favorites! I could not recommend Steel City more! Thank you, Ed and Mary, for our gorgeous and plentiful photos!

Sent on 02/05/2015

Mary · Married on 12/27/2014

Ed and Mary were absolutely amazing!! They completely captured our vision and the pictures came out even better than we could have imagined. We highly recommend them:))

Sent on 01/17/2015