Photography by Deanna Michele Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 10 Reviews
View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Hayley P. Married on 05/29/2021

You do not want anyone else to photograph your wedding!!!

Deanna took our photos for our wedding this past weekend, not only did she take the most beautiful pictures, but she helped out with so many questions of where things should go, helping me bustle my dress, and calming my nerves!! she assured me my day would be perfect and she was beyond right. I cannot recommend Deanna enough for not only weddings but all of your photo needs. she is so sweet and went far beyond just taking pictures. she was fun and i can tell she really cares about her work and her clients. thank you Deanna, i can’t wait to get many more pictures done with you in the future!!! you captured our love and dance moves so perfectly
    Jessica W. Married on 03/27/2021

The best!

Deanna photographed our March 2021 wedding as well as our engagement photos in July 2020. To say we were blown away by her work and professionalism is an understatement. We could not be happier with the images she captured of our day! However it was her professionalism and kindness that truly stole the show. She went ABOVE and BEYOND on our wedding day and I truly do not know what we would have done without her. She helped to make sure EVERYTHING ran on time and even helped with getting me in my dress!! Deanna and Brittany were so nice and helped to calm any nerves we had on the big day. She even found us a golf cart to use at our venue to get some amazing shots that we would have never been able to walk to. For both our engagement and wedding photos she had some great ideas for some beautiful shots and took some of our ideas and made them better then we ever could have expected. She also was so timely with getting photos back to us! It was truly special to be able to look at our wedding gallery while on our honeymoon! She is not only a top notch photographer but a top notch person! She truly was there every step of the wedding planning process as well! She was great at getting back to me when I needed vendor suggestions or had a décor idea/question…seriously the list could go on and on with how awesome she is!
  • Chelsey
    Chelsey L. Married on 05/30/2020

Perfect Photographer

Go no further, if you want beautiful editing and for Deanna to catch the perfect shots and romance, she is the one! For Deanna's amazing recommendations and skills, she also has one of the most affordable wedding packages. I know Deanna will produce beautiful wedding pictures that I can cherish forever.
  • Samantha
    Samantha Married on 09/21/2019

She takes pride in what she does

Deanna is amazing and her artistic ability to put this together is beautiful. She captured everything from our wedding and made it everything I could ever imagine. Would definitely use her again.
    Alissa E. Married on 09/14/2019

Captured our wedding day beautifully

Deanna captured our day beautifully. She made kept everyone straight with our large parties and captured our wonderful memories. Deanna had our pictures back to us within two days of the wedding and the online access was super easy to download and share.
  • Asya
    Asya E. Married on 08/03/2019

HIRE DEANNA! She’s the best!

Deanna photographed my surprise proposal and also took some amazing engagement photos too. She was professional but still relatable. Overall, it was a great experience and I will be definitely working with her again.
    Jaclyn H. Married on 09/22/2018

Best investment we made

DeAnna exceded all of our expectations! Our wedding gallery was delivered three days after our wedding day- THREE DAYS! My friends had to wait months for their wedding photos! She was organized and professional and got every single little detail of the wedding captured down to the candles, my mother’s necklace on my bouquet and the embroidered pin that was my husbands great grandmothers. Everything!
    Sara Married on 08/25/2018

Deanna is the best!

Deanna is the best! She was not only professional
    but helpful on my wedding day. She had so many great picture ideas and she’s great to work with. I would recommend her to anyone! Not to mention we got our pictures back extremely quick!
    Laura Married on 07/14/2018

Engagement session

My fiance and I chose Deanna as our wedding photographer. She offers a package that includes an engagment session. We had such a fun time during the shoot! She was quick to send our gallery to us during the Christmas holiday week. She was very flexible! We had to schedule our shoot 3 times due to rainy weather and she was available with each date I suggested. Deanna is very personable, reliable, talented, and such a pleasure to work with! I cant wait to see our wedding day pictures! I highly reccomend her services!! So happy with her work!!
  • Kayla
    Kayla B. Married on 06/09/2018

Takes beautiful photos!

I love all my photos! They turned out beautiful because she really knows what she’s doing. She works quickly when trying to get all the family photos and bridal party photos. She is easy to talk to and communicate with. If you want something, just let her know and she’ll make sure she gets it.