21 Reviews for Photography by David Miller

User Photos
Photos
16 Photography by David Miller Reviews

David was the perfect match for our wedding day. He responded to every email within a timely manner and he called to check-in with us to let us know that he was thinking of us and our day the week before our wedding. He literally thought of everything! He went above and beyond in every aspect and he was personable. Not only did we love his personality and his work but our guests did too!

Photo
Profile Picture Krystin, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

David really does a great job of capturing every aspect of the day. He picks up on your personalities quickly and really implements them into your photos. He learns about you and your bridal party and geniunly cares about getting the prefect photo.
We loved having him be apart of the day, he fit in perfectly with us and we were so comfortable working with him!!

Profile Picture Cornell, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

David was very easy going and flexible to work with. He made our engagement and wedding photos very painless! He knew I wanted minimal "staged" pictures and still did a great job capturing traditional wedding pictures.

Profile Picture Cara, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I have been using David for about 5 years now for all my photography needs. So, when my wedding became a reality, there was no one else I wanted to shoot my wedding. He did an awesome job. He's always up for a challenge and full of energy. I highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Stefani, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Hands down David Miller was the man for us, snapping all the photos on our wedding day. His laid back personality kept everyone calm yet he still knew how to keep things moving at the same time while taking photos. He moved and was everywhere he needed to be. Not once were we looking for our photographer, he was always there, yet captured so many great photos for us to remember our day. We highly recommend his services for weddings, family photos, senior portraits, whatever your needs might be.

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/30/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

David is THE best photographer in the area!! He has a really great eye for awesome photos and knows how to make everyone feel special during engagement sessions and weddings! My husband was worried about being comfortable with a photographer, but got along great with David's professional personality and loved having our photos done by him. He stays on track and on schedule while making sure you get every picture you want. He's friendly and gets along with all friends and relatives. He also takes great candid photos to really capture special moments!

Profile Picture User3392306, 2+ years ago, 11 Reviews
Category: Photography

David is fantastic at capturing all of the beautiful moments throughout the entire rollercoaster day! His calm personality made me relax even at high stress moments when the Best Man forgot our rings, when my dress malfunctioned (so I thought lol), or when the emotions of love were overwhelming that during our vow delivery I just couldn't hold it in. He captured it all in beautifully documented photos, so that when reminiscing its like I can tell our story of that day all over again. The Photo Booth was an amazing gift to our guests as we paid for unlimited use, and although they had the most fun that day, we had more fun uprising through our copy of all the photos!

Profile Picture Katelyn, 10/4/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

David Miller was absolutely wonderful to work with from beginning to end. He made the entire process so stress and worry free, which was such a nice relief from the business of planning a wedding! The day of the wedding he was so great to have around and to work with as he spent the day not only photographing everyone, but helping us out as well. I would recommend his service to everyone! He helped to give me the most perfect wedding day and experience!

Profile Picture Kristen, 9/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Great Quality of work and very easy to work with. Creative as well!

Profile Picture User4505480, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

David and his crew were great and made everyone feel comfortable. The pictures he took were beautiful. He made my daughters day. The photo booth was a big hit.

Profile Picture Barbara, 10/12/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I wouldn't have wanted anyone else to be our photographer on our big day! David took his time and captured every moment of our wedding and reception. We also had a wonderful time in the photo booth having fun with our family and friends. I would recommend David to anyone looking for a photographer for their next big occasion!

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/1/13, 1 Review

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/1/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Also had family photos done as well. Inexpensive compared to other professionals of this caliber. Gave us rights to our own photos as well - didn't have to pay for additional rights/special photos. Will forever use Photography by David Miller.

Profile Picture User4514090, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

David did a great job capturing moments from our wedding day, was very easy to work with and has a eye for a great shot! I am forever grateful and cherish the photos/memories he captured for my husband and I.

Profile Picture jamie, 10/3/09, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We are still pleased with the photographs David Miller took of our wedding, seven plus years after the event! If we had to do it all over again, we would not change a thing! I highly recommend David Miller Photography!

Profile Picture Melissa, 7/7/07, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Very friendly, flexible and knowledgeable of photography!

Profile Picture Erin, 9/30/06, 1 Review