Photography by Corinne Wimberly Adams Reviews

Photography by Corinne Wimberly Adams 4
Photography by Corinne Wimberly Adams 5
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 11/08/2019

Did we just become best friends?!?

Corinne is amazing! Our day of planner suggested Corinne and when we met with her and saw pictures my husband and I knew she was great. We felt comfortable right away with her and loved her pictures.
    Throughout planning, she was literally the most responsive vendor. She suggested some vendors too and just was great though out the process.
    Then came wedding day and oh my gosh it was wonderful. I felt comfortable and so did my groom. She was kind to everyone and was great with the kids. She even quickly danced with my niece on the way out. She loved that!
    The second photographer for our event Christina was also amazing. It’s clear Corinne ensures she has high quality people with her.
    Then we got our sneak peek and I cannot stop staring, they’re perfect. I wanted a night time Gazebo picture and she brought lighting and the picture is amazing.
    We will use Corinne for future photos.

Photography by Corinne Wimberly Adams 6
    Photography by Corinne Wimberly Adams 7
    Photography by Corinne Wimberly Adams 8
    Sent on 11/14/2019

Jessica Rodriguez · Married on 04/13/2019

Wonderful photos and photographer!

The photos came out wonderfully amazing . The photo package I had came with unedited photos and I thought I was going to have to take all this time editing them and what not, but to my surprise they were beautiful just the way they were taken. I also was sent every single photo that was taken so I didn’t miss a moment.

Photography by Corinne Wimberly Adams 9
    Photography by Corinne Wimberly Adams 19
    Photography by Corinne Wimberly Adams 20
    Sent on 08/24/2019

Chelsea · Married on 03/30/2019

Amazing. Comfortable. Talented. Sweet.

Corrine was the best!!! So laid back and made us all very comfortable.
    I loved everything about all of my experiences with her!
    She even let my son keep a personal blanket of hers the night of our wedding just so he would be more comfortable.
    She was everything we needed for our big day!
    SOOOO TALENTED!
    Thank you!

Sent on 04/16/2019

Photography by Corinne Wimberly Adams's reply:

You guys were a dream couple to photograph. Everyone was so nice to me and my second shooter and made us feel like family vs just a vendor! I can’t not wait for you to see your completed album!!!!

Hope · Married on 03/02/2019

Awesome photographer

Corinne was great the day of my wedding! She even was patient with my photo shy husband! She worked many angles and even got the pictures to me within a couple of weeks! Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/02/2019

Calen · Married on 02/24/2019

Very helpful & exactly what I wanted

She was very helpful and great at getting everyone to cooperate and look their best in a timely manor while also listening to what I wanted to capture!

Photography by Corinne Wimberly Adams 21
    Photography by Corinne Wimberly Adams 22
    Photography by Corinne Wimberly Adams 23
    Sent on 08/06/2019

Laly Coley · Married on 02/03/2019

Photographer

She was on time, very helpful, got photos of wedding related things maybe not all types of brides asked for. You can tell she got excited for photos that were coming out great. So far it’s been less than a week and I have already received a few edited photos.

Photography by Corinne Wimberly Adams 24
    Sent on 02/07/2019

Tricia · Married on 01/26/2019

Excellent service

Corinne was so sweet, professional, the final photos were timely and photos were amazing.

Sent on 02/04/2019

Karissa · Married on 01/18/2019

Fantastic!

Corinne did a great job on my wedding photos! She was very outgoing and personable. She got our pictures to us in just a couple days and we are so happy with the results! Thank you so much for your hard work! We would highly recommend her.

Sent on 01/22/2019

Kaitlyn · Married on 12/14/2018

Big things in Small Packages

Corinne is incredible. She was my most responsive vendor, responding from Facebook messenger, email, AND text promptly. She insisted upon face to face booking, reviewing my expectations and what she offered, and even planned a follow-up meeting for right before the wedding. Her professionalism combined with her age and youth surprised me - in the very best way
    After we rescheduled multiple weekends with terrible weather for our engagement shoot, Corinne showed such flexibility! We finally got our engagement shows and I couldn't wait for the wedding. She even edited around my see - through dress (my accident showed her degree of skill and talent). She is such a thoughtful and careful photo editor, balancing natural lighting with posing
    The day of the wedding, Corinne arrived early and worked quietly in the background while my nerves spiked as I got ready. As my girls fell behind schedule, Corinne jumped into action offering her car for the first look. That was not the plan!
    When my sister surprised me with a bracelet right before first look as we were walking, Corinne whipped out her cell phone to shoot the moment. Even with her gear packed away, she found a way to be ready for anything at every moment!
    Throughout the course of the wedding and ceremony, Corinne wasn't just a photographer. She perpetually asked what she could do to help from fetch drinks, lift a skirt, or say ANYTHING to calm my nerves. I couldn't speak more highly of this photographer. If you book her, you get her at a steal.
    I am sure I will fade into her memory bank as just another wedding but she was probably one of my favorite people there.

Also, just LOOK at these photos. 😍

Photography by Corinne Wimberly Adams 29
    Photography by Corinne Wimberly Adams 30
    Sent on 01/23/2019

Photography by Corinne Wimberly Adams's reply:

Omg Kay you literally just made my whole year! You will never be a forgotten wedding memory. I honestly feel like we were meant to meet and it was destiny for me to be at your wedding!! I was determined to do those engagement photos (even if it was 2 weeks before my due date)!! You and Alex are every photographers dream bride and groom! You were so much fun and your family was so welcoming!! I can’t wait for future events with you and your family!!!!

Brooke · Married on 12/02/2018

Let’s you be you!

Corrine was lovely from start to finish! She was great while planning out the photos I wanted, absolutely amazing during our wedding and best of all, she let us be us and didnt push us to do anything we didn’t want to! You can’t go wrong with this photographer! You will love her personality and professionalism. Thanks to Corrine, I have my dream wedding photos and I got them back quickly!
    Side note- we loved her photos so much we are planning a family set soon.

Photography by Corinne Wimberly Adams 31
    Photography by Corinne Wimberly Adams 32
    Photography by Corinne Wimberly Adams 33
    Photography by Corinne Wimberly Adams 34
    Photography by Corinne Wimberly Adams 35
    Sent on 12/17/2018

Katie Holbrook · Married on 08/18/2018

Wedding Photographer

Met up a few months in advance to discuss the contract. I really felt like Corinne went the extra step to get to know my family members and wedding guests. It was as if she was part of the family too. Sneak peeks came a couple days after the wedding and over 700 edited pics were available in a user-friendly portal within a month of the wedding. I would recommend x1000 and would do it all over again in a heartbeat if I could

Photography by Corinne Wimberly Adams 36
    Photography by Corinne Wimberly Adams 37

Amanda Pace · Married on 04/15/2018

My wedding.

This lady is absolutely awesome. My wedding got rained out. Like hurricane level. She still managed to get some wonderfully beautiful photos. I would recommend her to everyone, I still keep a few of her cards just in case anyone I know ask about a photographer because she is just awesome.

Photography by Corinne Wimberly Adams 38
    Photography by Corinne Wimberly Adams 39
    Photography by Corinne Wimberly Adams 40
  • Vince

Vince Hutchings · Married on 12/17/2017

Excellent experience for our daughter's wedding

Corinne was excellent to work with for my daughter's wedding. She was professional and was great at keeping us all in line. Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Tara · Married on 10/08/2017

Great experience!

Corinne is very professional but so much fun to work with! She is so creative and has the perfect “eye” for photography! So glad I hired her for our wedding!

Photography by Corinne Wimberly Adams's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Tara! Your wedding is still one of my best to date!! Absolutely loved it and loved being there!
  • Idalena

Idalena Shannon · Married on 01/30/2016

Phenomenal!

It was truly a great experience from booking to the shoot. Answered all my questions awesome turn around. She timed our sunset beach pictures perfectly Im so glad we went with her. Our pictures look amazing she caught every single thing I could of even dreamed of wanting. Her personality is the greatest and you can truly tell that she absolutely loves what she does more than anything. Thanks again for such awesome work and beautiful photos that will be lasting memories for my family!!!

Photography by Corinne Wimberly Adams 41
    Photography by Corinne Wimberly Adams 48
    Photography by Corinne Wimberly Adams 49
    Photography by Corinne Wimberly Adams 50

Photography by Corinne Wimberly Adams's reply:

Awe!!! Thanks so much Lena! Your family is absolutely perfect! I can’t wait for future sessions with you.