Photography by Captiva Reviews

Photography by Captiva 5
Photography by Captiva 6
Photography by Captiva 7

Talia · Married on 06/02/2018

I had the pleasure of having Noemi and Maricarmen as my photographers for my wedding. They followed the timeline perfectly but made sure not to rush anyone. They made taking pictures fun, stress free and really paid close attention to detail. We loved all of the photos in the end! And would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Photography by Captiva 8
  • Y

Yeidalys · Married on 05/31/2018

Blown away!

I’ve been blown away! She was amazing. Amazing service and she never let us feel awkward or uncomfortable. Amazing.

Courtney · Married on 05/11/2018

Book Noemi! You will not be disappointed. I just received my engagement shoot photos and I love them. Can't wait for the wedding photos.

• Lauren Marie

Lauren Marie · Married on 04/14/2018

Captiva was one of the best decisions I made for the best day of my life! They are very professional and they know what they are doing. The packages are definitely worthwhile. Thank you Again Captiva for everything! With much Love!

Photography by Captiva 9
    Photography by Captiva 16
    Photography by Captiva 17
    Photography by Captiva 18

Kellie · Married on 03/30/2018

Noemi allowed us to be ourselves which really brought out our love in pictures:) she was funny too and made us feel comfortable!! Looking forward to using her for future life events!

Photography by Captiva 19
    Photography by Captiva 20
  • F

Fabiana · Married on 03/04/2018

Noemi is by far the best photographer I’ve met! She guided us through our engagement photoshoot on a rainy day... the photos came out GORGEOUS! On my wedding day, she was so attentive to my needs and just really did an incredible job. She was joined by Claudia on the wedding day. Claudia wad also amazing. These two ladies are thebomb.com. Will forever be grateful that I chose Photography by Captiva for my big day. Noemi you’re the best!!!!

Photography by Captiva 21
    Photography by Captiva 29
    Photography by Captiva 30
  • Alicia

Alicia · Married on 01/27/2018

Captiva was great! Noemi and her crew are very accommodating. From the beginning to the end, Noemi was professional and very attentive. She pays attention to detail and is very creative. Everything was wonderful and we took a ton of pictures! Thank you again Captiva!

Genesis · Married on 12/07/2017

Las fotos son el mejor recuerdo que quedan de tu gran día y gracias a Captiva tengo las fotos más hermosas! Desde que vi su pagina me enamore de su trabajo y cuando la conocí su personalidad es maravillosa, en mi boda se dedicó a hacernos sentir súper cómodos a mi esposo y a mi!! Su fotos captaron cada momento de alegria y amor que vivimos esa noche!! No toda mi familia pudo estar en mi boda pero gracias a sus hermosas fotos ellos pueden saber y sentir lo especial que fue!! Gracias y mil gracias

Photography by Captiva 31
    Photography by Captiva 38
    Photography by Captiva 39
    Photography by Captiva 40

Edwin · Married on 11/04/2017

Engagement photos and editing were amazing! Our wedding is schedule for November and cannot wait to see those photos. Noemi was amazing!

Taina Marie · Married on 10/28/2017

All I can say is that I am in love with our enagagment and wedding photos, Noemi is awesome and talented and I couldn’t have asked for better photos.

KAYLA · Married on 10/12/2017

Photography by Captiva is an amazing company to work with. Our engagement photos and wedding photos are incredible. We can’t wait to use them again for our future family photos!!

Shamira · Married on 09/22/2017

We used this photographer for our wedding on 9/22/2017 and we must say she is a great photographer. she is very professional but also fun so its makes the process easier. I highly recommend her for anyone looking for a photographer for and upcoming events

Photography by Captiva 41

Daniela · Married on 09/17/2017

Amazing pictures! We had a fabulous time with Noemi from our enjambment shoot with our dog back in February to our big day in September. She even brought an assistant Maricarmen who was wonderful she captured some great pics of my husband and am so happy that was done, because I really wanted him to feel included and they made that happen. Noemi stuck with the timeline and then asked if there was any other pictures I wanted that I may have missed. Very detail oriented with her photos and I loved all that! She is fast with her responses and I received my pictures 2 weeks after the wedding. I heard of stories of people waiting months- this was not the case with Captiva. I highly recommend Captiva for your wedding/event :)

Photography by Captiva 42
    Photography by Captiva 43
    Photography by Captiva 44
    Photography by Captiva 45
    Photography by Captiva 46
    Photography by Captiva 47
  • Nerian

Nerian · Married on 09/02/2017

Wow! What can I say!? First and foremost, Noemi, thank you a million for having such a strong and impressive passion for photography! Your love for what you do truly shines through your work. Your outgoing, fun, personable, and caring attitude creates and environment where the most timid individual will feel comfortable. From the moment we saw your work, Josh and I absolutely fell in love! Not one shoot had the same pose or background. You and your team make sure to make each photo it's own unique creation. Your art and creativity are incredible! Even your team has such a passion to create those captivating shots! "Tinker Bell" was so amazing and fun! Absolutely love her excitement for those "teamwork" shots!! Truly shows your dedication to creating unique and beautiful photos!

With this being said, Photography by Captiva gets 100 stars from us! From a comfortable atmosphere to the fun and outgoing personality of each individual there truly is no need to look any further!! Just look at their work!! How can you not fall in love?!

Rebecca · Married on 07/23/2017

Since before I got engaged, my husband and I knew we wanted to use Captiva and we were not disappointed for one second! The engagement photos were perfect and the wedding photos were literally ICONIC. Noemi is the sweetest person and her eye for perfection is amazing to see. Leading up to the wedding she made sure I had everything in order and on the day of she kept me sane and took charge of everything so I could enjoy my day. If you're thinking about using her don't think twice, just do it. You will not be disappointed. I'm so grateful that I picked an amazing soul to capture my special day.

• W

Wintar · Married on 06/19/2017

Noemi was soooo AMAZING! She has an eye to create something beautiful; even when it's not immediately evident!

Eliza · Married on 04/09/2017

We loved our engagement pictures with Captiva . They are really professional and the photos are great quality . We cannot wait to see our wedding photos. Naeomi was really professional and I am so happy we chose them

Letitia · Married on 04/08/2017

Noemi and Sheila did a great job at our wedding. They were very attentive to our needs and had a lot of great suggestions. I would definitely recommend them.

LaNita · Married on 03/31/2017

My fiance and I just finished our engagement shoot with Noemi and MAN! There are not enough great things we can say about this woman. An artist in her own right, she has such a fantastic eye. We told her our theme and she ran with it! As camera shy as I am, not once did I nor my fiance feel uncomfortable. Her fun, loving, free spirit gave us such great energy....We seriously had a BLAST! With all the "stress" that comes during the wedding planning process, working with Photography by Captiva has definitely been our breath of fresh air. From the moment we first made contact with Noemi she has been nothing but courteous, professional, and just all around a pleasure to work with. Despite being "high in demand" Noemi took the time out to give us the "right of first refusal" shortly after we reached out to her about her services when another couple inquired about our date (which she definitely was not obligated to do). That is just one of many examples of how Noemi goes above and beyond to provide stellar customer service. Business aside, she truly does care about each or her clients and prospective clients and goes out of her way to ensure that the overall wedding experience is a pleasurable one. Dare I forget to mention, she is a woman with a plan! Prior to our engagement shoot she shared with us her vision and guided us step by step to make it a reality. She comes with many years of professional experience, which is evident through her work. As far as delivering the final product, saying she is "fast" is an understatement...she works at the speed of LIGHTING! She is full of helpful advice...I can go on forever. We are so excited and cannot wait for Noemi and her team to capture our wedding day! From one destination bride to another... I HIGHLY recommend Photography by Captiva for all of your wedding needs!

Alisha · Married on 03/18/2017

Noemi and her team were great to work with. She went above and beyond to get us very memorable pictures. Her package deals were the most reasonably priced we found in our search and the quality of her photos were exceptional. She really is an artist when it comes to picture taking getting. My husband and I aren't into the whole picture taking process, but she made it enjoyable and effortless. She was a joy to work with and we get so many compliments on our photos and inquiries about her work. Some people even asked if the photos came out of a magazine! We will definitely look forward to working with her again in the future!

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 02/17/2017

I had my engagement shoot and wedding photos done by Noemi and I could not be happier. My husband and I are not people who take a lot of posed photos, or photos period. Captiva did an amazing job capturing our love in beautiful candid and posed photos. My wedding photos are the most amazing photos of my husband and I have ever seen or ever thought possible. I will be able to look back at these photos the rest of my life and relive my wedding day vividly thanks to Noemi. I highly recommend Captiva!

Laviania · Married on 02/03/2017

Noemi is everything you need to capture your BIG day that looks larger than life. She's extremely friendly and professional. She showed up on time and covered our wedding ceremony and reception. Loved how the pictures turned out. Ours was a traditional Tamil (Hindu) wedding and reception so if you're looking for a unique style, Noemi is blessed with great skills. She made us look so beautiful and her friendly personality helped put everyone at ease! :)

• esitay

Esi · Married on 12/18/2016

Noemi is amazing!!! She made us feel comfortable with taking pictures and our wedding pictures were beautiful. I would definitely recommend her for anyone looking for a great photographer for affordable price.

Pollette · Married on 11/04/2016

I love love LOVE Capitva so much. SO AMAZING so professional. Unbelievably accommodating as well as the additional staff that was there taking photos. Very quick at responding through facebook messanger :) Thank you again you were absolutely the best.