Photography by Captiva Reviews

Photography by Captiva 4
Photography by Captiva 5
  • Monica

Monica · Married on 11/02/2019

AMAZING engagement shoot with Noemi!

Noemi took AMAZING engagement photos for my fiance and I. This was the first time we took professional photos and Noemi made us feel so comfortable. She helped us both loosen up and really enjoy the entire experience. She is so funny and cheerful! She made sure to get both of our good sides and helped us capture the perfect pictures! She told us she captures a story, not just photos, and she really does. I LOVE Noemi's work. She is truly talented. I cannot wait for her to capture our wedding as well!!

Photography by Captiva 6
    Photography by Captiva 7
    Photography by Captiva 8
    Sent on 02/25/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 08/25/2019

Great value!

Very convenient packages and friendly photographers! We loved our engagement shoot and we are waiting for our wedding photos!

Sent on 09/12/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle Drummond · Married on 07/21/2019

Amazing and beyond anything I could have imagined!!

Working with Captiva is one of the BEST experiences in the world. The whole team are professional, reliable and truly talented. Naomi is by far one of the very best professional photographer in Florida. Her prices can not be beaten and the finished product is so imaginative it will make you cry with complete joy. I would personally and professional recommend Captivia for all your photography needs. I just love her like family and that’s why I chose Captiva to capture my wedding last weekend 21 July 2019 - pick up the phone and call her today - don’t miss out !!! 💕💕- Michelle Drummond - Owner of the Crytsal Ballroom at Veranda 5 STAR review. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Photography by Captiva 9
    Photography by Captiva 10
    Photography by Captiva 11
    Photography by Captiva 12
    Sent on 07/26/2019
  • Priscilla

Priscilla Keeton · Married on 07/14/2019

Amazing photographer!

I cannot begin to express how amazing Noemi was as a photographer for our wedding. From the moment my husband (then fiance) and I met her, we knew she was the photographer we wanted. She was very friendly and professional. And her work was beautiful! Included in our wedding package was an engagement session. She even canvased our favorite photo from our engagement shoot, and it was on display at the wedding!

Noemi sent a questionnaire, to really detail what photos were important for us to capture on our wedding day. Following that, she sent a detailed itinerary giving me a break down of photos and times for the day of the wedding. I am a planner and was thrilled when I received that! On the day of the wedding, Noemi captured all the special moments and followed the itinerary to the minute: everything went as planned. When i received my photos back, they were more beautiful than I could have hoped for! I am so happy I trusted Noemi and Photography by Captiva with my wedding. You will not be disappointed when choosing them.

Sent on 10/25/2019

Nicole · Married on 07/06/2019

Wedding 7.6.19

Great pictures and great service!!

Sent on 07/07/2019

ashley · Married on 05/03/2019

Unbelievable! Amazing experience!

Noemi was amazing from the beginning. From our engagement photos to our wedding photos. She made us feel comfortable throughout the entire process. She communicated with us efficiently and we trusted her work completely. Her vision and creativity were breathtaking in our photos. The amazing teamwork with Daylinphotography and Clarke Videography was impeccable. Together they made our wedding stress-free and captured my dream come true. I highly recommend Photography by Captiva.

Photography by Captiva 13
    Sent on 07/29/2019
  • Z

Zuleika · Married on 02/23/2019

Beyond excellent

Our wedding was on May 4th and we had the privilege of having Noemi as our photography. We had an amazing experience with her and she made us feel absolutely comfortable throughout our engagement shoot as well as during our wedding. She makes things fun and interesting, and it's obvious that she definitely knows what she's doing. We really appreciated her professionalism, kindness, and willingness to go the extra mile through everything. My now husband and I are so happy we chose captiva for our wedding and we recommend them to everyone !

Photography by Captiva 19
    Sent on 08/07/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 11/03/2018

Absolutely amazing

We had our engagement session done with Noemi and loved our pictures so we were so excited to work with her again for our wedding.
    Me and my husband are not the posing or photogenic type but Noemi and Sheila made it is so easy and put us right where we needed to be. It felt natural.
    Before the wedding, Noemi sent me a timeline. She knew exactly what pics would be taken at what time so that we didn’t get caught up or lost in time at the wedding and forget any important pictures. She kept us on track without feeling like we had a schedule to follow. I was super impressed!
    Communication with Noemi was very easy. Anytime I sent an email, she got back with me quickly. And even when I was getting anxious about getting our wedding pictures back, she never made me feel like a bother to her. She would update me and let me know they were going to be beautiful.
    On picture delivery day, I was absolutely BLOWN AWAY. Our pictures are more than I could have ever hoped for. Like fairy tale, magazine, beautiful, wedding pictures. I have never felt so beautiful in my life.
    Every single time I look at them, I relive each moment bc I can feel the emotion they caught in all of our photos. From the intimate moments between me and my husband to our laughter and congo line at the reception, they caught it all! And let me tell you, she went ABOVE AND BEYOND what the contract laid out for us to receive. I am so grateful that we chose Photography by Captiva to capture our engagement and wedding pictures. I will love and cherish every single one forever.
    Noemi, you are an angel! Your work is magical and we cannot thank you enough!

Photography by Captiva 25
    Photography by Captiva 26
    Photography by Captiva 27
    Photography by Captiva 28
    Photography by Captiva 29
    Sent on 02/05/2019

Talia · Married on 06/02/2018

I had the pleasure of having Noemi and Maricarmen as my photographers for my wedding. They followed the timeline perfectly but made sure not to rush anyone. They made taking pictures fun, stress free and really paid close attention to detail. We loved all of the photos in the end! And would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Photography by Captiva 30
    Sent on 10/12/2018
  • Y

Yeidalys · Married on 05/31/2018

Blown away!

I’ve been blown away! She was amazing. Amazing service and she never let us feel awkward or uncomfortable. Amazing.

Sent on 11/18/2018

Courtney · Married on 05/11/2018

Book Noemi! You will not be disappointed. I just received my engagement shoot photos and I love them. Can't wait for the wedding photos.

Sent on 03/11/2018
  • Lauren Marie

Lauren Marie · Married on 04/14/2018

Captiva was one of the best decisions I made for the best day of my life! They are very professional and they know what they are doing. The packages are definitely worthwhile. Thank you Again Captiva for everything! With much Love!

Photography by Captiva 31
    Photography by Captiva 39
    Photography by Captiva 40
    Sent on 09/19/2018

Kellie · Married on 03/30/2018

Noemi allowed us to be ourselves which really brought out our love in pictures:) she was funny too and made us feel comfortable!! Looking forward to using her for future life events!

Photography by Captiva 41
    Photography by Captiva 42
    Sent on 03/10/2018
  • F

Fabiana · Married on 03/04/2018

Noemi is by far the best photographer I’ve met! She guided us through our engagement photoshoot on a rainy day... the photos came out GORGEOUS! On my wedding day, she was so attentive to my needs and just really did an incredible job. She was joined by Claudia on the wedding day. Claudia wad also amazing. These two ladies are thebomb.com. Will forever be grateful that I chose Photography by Captiva for my big day. Noemi you’re the best!!!!

Photography by Captiva 43
    Photography by Captiva 52
    Sent on 04/08/2018
  • Alicia

Alicia · Married on 01/27/2018

Captiva was great! Noemi and her crew are very accommodating. From the beginning to the end, Noemi was professional and very attentive. She pays attention to detail and is very creative. Everything was wonderful and we took a ton of pictures! Thank you again Captiva!

Sent on 02/12/2018

Genesis · Married on 12/07/2017

Las fotos son el mejor recuerdo que quedan de tu gran día y gracias a Captiva tengo las fotos más hermosas! Desde que vi su pagina me enamore de su trabajo y cuando la conocí su personalidad es maravillosa, en mi boda se dedicó a hacernos sentir súper cómodos a mi esposo y a mi!! Su fotos captaron cada momento de alegria y amor que vivimos esa noche!! No toda mi familia pudo estar en mi boda pero gracias a sus hermosas fotos ellos pueden saber y sentir lo especial que fue!! Gracias y mil gracias

Photography by Captiva 53
    Photography by Captiva 61
    Photography by Captiva 62
    Sent on 02/16/2018

Edwin · Married on 11/04/2017

Engagement photos and editing were amazing! Our wedding is schedule for November and cannot wait to see those photos. Noemi was amazing!

Sent on 07/23/2017

Taina Marie · Married on 10/28/2017

All I can say is that I am in love with our enagagment and wedding photos, Noemi is awesome and talented and I couldn’t have asked for better photos.

Sent on 11/19/2017

KAYLA · Married on 10/12/2017

Photography by Captiva is an amazing company to work with. Our engagement photos and wedding photos are incredible. We can’t wait to use them again for our future family photos!!

Sent on 01/14/2018

Shamira · Married on 09/22/2017

We used this photographer for our wedding on 9/22/2017 and we must say she is a great photographer. she is very professional but also fun so its makes the process easier. I highly recommend her for anyone looking for a photographer for and upcoming events

Photography by Captiva 63
    Sent on 10/07/2017

Daniela · Married on 09/17/2017

Amazing pictures! We had a fabulous time with Noemi from our enjambment shoot with our dog back in February to our big day in September. She even brought an assistant Maricarmen who was wonderful she captured some great pics of my husband and am so happy that was done, because I really wanted him to feel included and they made that happen. Noemi stuck with the timeline and then asked if there was any other pictures I wanted that I may have missed. Very detail oriented with her photos and I loved all that! She is fast with her responses and I received my pictures 2 weeks after the wedding. I heard of stories of people waiting months- this was not the case with Captiva. I highly recommend Captiva for your wedding/event :)

Photography by Captiva 64
    Photography by Captiva 69
    Sent on 10/11/2017
  • Nerian

Nerian · Married on 09/02/2017

Wow! What can I say!? First and foremost, Noemi, thank you a million for having such a strong and impressive passion for photography! Your love for what you do truly shines through your work. Your outgoing, fun, personable, and caring attitude creates and environment where the most timid individual will feel comfortable. From the moment we saw your work, Josh and I absolutely fell in love! Not one shoot had the same pose or background. You and your team make sure to make each photo it's own unique creation. Your art and creativity are incredible! Even your team has such a passion to create those captivating shots! "Tinker Bell" was so amazing and fun! Absolutely love her excitement for those "teamwork" shots!! Truly shows your dedication to creating unique and beautiful photos!

With this being said, Photography by Captiva gets 100 stars from us! From a comfortable atmosphere to the fun and outgoing personality of each individual there truly is no need to look any further!! Just look at their work!! How can you not fall in love?!

Sent on 09/08/2017

Rebecca · Married on 07/23/2017

Since before I got engaged, my husband and I knew we wanted to use Captiva and we were not disappointed for one second! The engagement photos were perfect and the wedding photos were literally ICONIC. Noemi is the sweetest person and her eye for perfection is amazing to see. Leading up to the wedding she made sure I had everything in order and on the day of she kept me sane and took charge of everything so I could enjoy my day. If you're thinking about using her don't think twice, just do it. You will not be disappointed. I'm so grateful that I picked an amazing soul to capture my special day.

Sent on 11/08/2017
  • W

Wintar · Married on 06/19/2017

Noemi was soooo AMAZING! She has an eye to create something beautiful; even when it's not immediately evident!

Sent on 07/03/2017

Eliza · Married on 04/09/2017

We loved our engagement pictures with Captiva . They are really professional and the photos are great quality . We cannot wait to see our wedding photos. Naeomi was really professional and I am so happy we chose them

Sent on 04/25/2017