Photography by Ava Reviews

9 | Kearny, NJ

9 Reviews for Photography by Ava

Jennifer · Married on 09/01/2012

Ava is AMAZING! The pictures came out so beautiful. Many of our guests commented on how you did not even know they were there taking pictures - they did not get in the way.

Sent on 10/08/2012

Dana · Married on 01/28/2012

Ava is FABULOUS! You will have a hard time finding someone with Ava's unique style and passion for what she does. My husband and I couldn't be happier with her. We love the way she is able to capture each moment in such a unique and beautiful way. We were so happy that Ava and Frank could share our day with us. We really felt like we had two new friends there rather than just photographers we hired, and they were really able to capture "us" in the photos they took. My husband and I hope to use Ava's services again in the future, and I would without a doubt recommend Photography by Ava to anyone!

Sent on 02/22/2012

Sandra · Married on 05/27/2011

Ava is so great and so personable!! She will capture every moment of your wedding day!!!!! :)

Sent on 06/07/2011

Erin · Married on 03/26/2011

Ava was great. Super friendly and flexible and very covert. My husband requested that we not be bombarded by photographers all night and Ava complied to a T. Highly recommended.

Sent on 06/15/2011

Coleen · Married on 10/10/2010

Ava Martinez is an amazing photographer. She captured the essence of our wedding...the decor, guests, landscape, animals, bride/groom/and child! Very easy to work with and a true artist with her camera. I would recommend her, without a doubt, to any of you brides out there!

Sent on 10/18/2010

Erika · Married on 08/14/2010

We had our wedding Aug. 14, 2010 and everything about our day was amazing!! From the weather to the food to the music. Our photographer was able to capture every single moment. Ava Martinez is AMAZING at what she does and is totally professional. I've recommended her on several occasions to other brides... her work is to die for. We're so happy we chose Photography by Ava!!

Sent on 10/17/2010

Taina · Married on 07/30/2010

Ava is an AMAZING photographer to work with... She's not just someone taking your pictures, she's someone who wants to actually share that special moment with you, whether it be your Wedding Day, or a photo shoot for Mother's Day. She's caring, thoughtful, and takes time with you to ensure your photos are as special as the moment they were taken.

Sent on 10/20/2010

Catherine · Married on 12/05/2009

I have used Photography by Ava for many events and personal photography sessions and each time I am more impressed with the photos and moments that Ava captures. She is fantastic with my kids and capturing that perfect picture. She also takes the most beautiful pictures of my events from weddings to bridal showers to birthday parties.

Ava has an edge that I love, thank you Ava for all the fantastic pictures you have taken for me.

Sent on 02/10/2010

Mena · Married on 04/04/2009

Ava is great! She is super creative and talented! She did both my engagement and wedding pictures and I'm so happy with both!

Sent on 04/28/2009