Photography By Ajay Reviews

5 | Damascus, OR

5 Reviews for Photography By Ajay

Melanie · Married on 12/02/2017

Creative, fun, energetic and professional. Angela is AWESOME. Made our engagement photo shoot so fun, I can't WAIT for her to shoot our wedding day!??

Sent on 04/02/2017

Amber · Married on 10/07/2017

She was so great, my husband (who is not big on picture taking) even had fun with it and can't wait to see the photos!!

Sent on 10/15/2017

Ashley · Married on 04/03/2017

Angela did an amazing job dealing with our huge wedding party and families. We are so happy with the photos we have seen so far and can't wait to see the rest! She is a happy and easy going person to work with and we enjoyed the whole experience.

Sent on 04/10/2017

I absolutely adored working with Ajay! She captured every shot I wanted and even a few I wouldn't ever even think of! I HIGHLY reccommend her! You won't be sorry and she is flexible to work with. She captured my wedding day and those memories will last a life time.

Sent on 04/10/2017

Courtney · Married on 08/21/2010

I have used Angela for my engagement, wedding and newborn pictures for both of my kids and she is absolutely wonderful! She is professional, skilled and makes you feel so comfortable. I am someone who is not very photogenic or comfortable in front of the camera and she totally put me at ease. She is extremely nice and makes the session fun. I would hire her again and again. All of her photos come out amazing!!!!

Sent on 03/15/2016