Photography and Video By Zarek Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 16 Reviews
View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • User2307385 2+ years ago
    Zarek’s work is excellent and working with him was nothing but a pleasure. He captured all the special moments of our wedding with ease and grace. Thank you, Zarek.

Photography and Video By Zarek's reply:

Thank you for your kind words and this beautiful review. All my best and endless years of happiness. Zarek
    Rina Married on 05/02/2015
    We have known and used Zarek for years and are always very happy. The photography he did for us was amazing and the book absolutely phenomenal! We will continue to use him in the future for all of our events.

Photography and Video By Zarek's reply:

Rina, thank you so much for the kind words. I too look forward to your next event and seeing you all again. All my best, Zarek
    Jordana Married on 06/01/2013
    Zarek is the kind of photographer you want for any special event. He's friendly, upbeat, energetic and has a great eye for capturing just the right moments.

Photography and Video By Zarek's reply:

Thank you Jordana. You have an amazing family and circle of friends which made your event such a pleasure to photograph.
    Remi Married on 10/06/2012
    Zarek and team are wonderful wedding photographers! They get the money shots without being intrusive in any way. Zarek has a great personality and is very easy to work with. It is important to have someone accomodating and very capable with a camera for such an important, once in a lifetime occasion. Which is why were were very lucky to have Zarek with us on the big day!
    R Married on 10/06/2012
    Zarek is excellent at getting the best shots possible! He works very well with children and animals, too. We have used him for our wedding, maternity and family photos. His photos are always beautiful. We trust that he will do a great work every time.

Photography and Video By Zarek's reply:

Thank you R for your wonderful words. It is always a pleasure photographing you all and seeing your family grow.
  • User1511605 2+ years ago
    Zarek was awesome loved everything he has ever done. He is the most talented person I know. Would recommend him to anyone.
    Jack Married on 06/27/2010
    Zarek was great! We hired him to travel to NYC from Los Angeles to shoot our wedding. He was always professional, courteous, and did great work. Never once did him stop to take a break from the 100 degree heat and high humidity that we had that day. We also took some amazing shots in Central Park, Grand Central Station, and Times Square that we have having on the wall of our home. Zarek is always smiling and having a great time when he shoots. He was a pleasure to have around!
  • User1519844 2+ years ago
    Fantastic personality, my guests loved him and, he got amazing shots both candid and traditional. I would use him again for an event if we still lived in California.
    Diana Married on 10/02/2006
    Our wedding photos and albums are a treasure and it is all because of Zarek. He is very professional and accommodating, in fact he travelled with all his gear to St. Louis Missouri from Los Angeles to shoot my wedding. Besides the beautiful standard church and reception photos, Zarek shot some amazing photos of myself and my husband at Forest Park the day after our wedding. The best part? I got to wear my wedding dress again! We always receive compliments from people when they look at our wedding album. Zarek is an outstanding photographer!

Photography and Video By Zarek's reply:

Diana, I am so happy that you are getting such pleasure from your wedding album and all the photographs. I have to agree, the session we did the following day was a highlight for me as well as a photographer. To have such an amazingly beautiful park to shoot an amazing couple was just the perfect combination. Thank you for flying me out to shoot your wedding and adding to my memories of one of my favorite weddings I have shot.
    Mikaela Married on 10/01/2005
    We chose Photography by Zarek for our wedding, and he has been our family photographer ever since. Our wedding album surpasses any other we have ever seen!! All his photographs are outstanding, he has such a creative eye, and the most easy going personality! Zarek has since done our pregnancy shots, kids portraits, family portraits for both my immediate family as well as my large extended family, some head-shots for my daughter and husband, and even a fantastic pet portrait! He will go the extra mile to provide the highest quality images and best possible service, and the beautiful memories that he creates are worth every penny!! I continue to recommend him to all of my friends, and every one has thanked me! I am so glad I found him!
    Sonia Married on 05/11/2002
    Almost 12 years later, and I still get compliments on my wedding pictures. I have referred other friends for headshots or pregnancy shots and they have ALL been extremely happy with the results. I cannot recommend Zarek more...he's amazing!
  • User1509136 2+ years ago
    Zarek makes each moment look magical! A pleasure to work with - stress free and friendly.
    Heather Married on 09/12/1998
    Zarek is an amazing photographer who is very creative and takes his art very seriously. The pictures he has taken of my wedding and family are always of an extremely high quality. I can't say enough positive comments about his abilities and would highly recommend him for any photography related requests.
  • User1509108 2+ years ago
    Imaginative, amazing and comfortable. That's Zarek and his work. You'll look at his photos---your photos---with pride and never look back. I know he captured moments of my family that I treasure on their own.
    Joyce Married on 06/29/1991
    Zarek was fun and easy to work with. He gave many suggestions to give us a memorable day and the photos to show it. His experience shows in his work.
    Mario Married on 09/10/2011
    We interviewed several photographers for our wedding and picked Zarek based on the quality of his work and his value compared to other photographers. He explained in detail what his package contained and how much it would cost to get the types of photos we wanted. On the day of the wedding, he spent all day with us and into the evening and worked hard all day -- I don't think he ever took a break. The photos we got back were amazing and the candids he took were some of our favorites. I highly recommend Zarek to anyone in Los Angeles looking for high quality professional photos. We had a lot of confidence in Zarek when we started our project and it came out better than we expected.