Photographs by Hands Reviews

13 | Burleson, TX

13 Reviews for Photographs by Hands

• Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 04/27/2019

Husband/Wife team that will photograph your favorite memories!

Heidi and Shane are an absolute wonder! I cannot say enough good things about them. They were extremely professional and thought of everything. They really have a gift of capturing the moment and enhancing into pure beauty. Heidi was flexible and easy to communicate with which really was a blessing among ALL the other extremes that take place in one day. I highly recommend this perfect team. Thank you again for sharing your gift and passion of making a couple's dreams a reality around photographing the best day ever!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Kathryn · Married on 01/02/2016

Heidi and Shane were awesome! From the engagement session to the wedding, they were quick to answer any questions and concerns and the photos were beautiful. We loved having two photographers and they were able to get pics from different angles and perspectives. We would highly recommend them.

Sent on 02/22/2016

Andrew · Married on 06/13/2015

Heidi and Shane were wonderful. They were friendly, professional, and very helpful. Throughout the wedding they were unobtrusive, but I was amazed at how many beautiful photos they got from every part of the event. Would definitely recommend them for their professional manner and how easy they were to work with, but the photos were also as wonderful as we could have hoped. Thanks for being a part of our event!

Sent on 07/27/2015

Heidi and Shane were awesome. I feel like they captured all of my wedding day to make my memories last for years to come. They provided plenty of images to us. They worked really hard and it showed. Thank ya'll so much! I would definitely recommend them!!

Sent on 06/17/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 04/17/2015

After looking through a ridiculous amount of photophotography profiles, Photographs by Hands really stood out to us. I contacted Heidi via email and within minutes I had a reply back and a meeting time scheduled. After meeting Heidi and Shane we knew we wanted them to be our wedding photographers. They are fun, easy going, flexible and creative. Due the wonderful Texas weather we had to reschedule our engagement photos a few times and each time they were very accommodating. Shane worked hard trying to find the perfect spot for each photo! The photo turn around time is amazing! I'm impatient and tried my very best to wait for that email but time and time again I would get anxious and text Heidi and again within minutes have a response and a date that pictures would be ready. I upgraded my package and did my bridals with Heidi as well and they turned out wonderful. The wedding day came and they drove pretty far to our venue and were on time (everytime), cheerful and organized. I received my pictures back yesterday and I have not accomplished one thing at work today because I keep admiring the beauty of these photos. Awesome! Amazing! We will absolutely work with them again!! Thank you Heidi and Shane for everything!

Sent on 05/20/2015

Lindsey · Married on 03/07/2015

The best photographer by far! There pics are very stunning and Very detailed!!!! They are truly artist and would recommend them to everyone!!!!

Sent on 04/20/2015

Tiffany · Married on 02/14/2015

Priceless photos of everything I wanted printed. It all tells the story of our Wedding Day! My experience with Photographsbyhands.com has been flawless!!

Sent on 03/24/2015

Suzie · Married on 10/18/2014

My husband and I decided not to get a videographer so having a good photographer to capture our wedding day was a must. We used Photographs by Hands for an Engagement shoot first and the photos came out absolutely wonderfully! Working with Heidi and her husband was a delight. If you like the less posed photos, with nicely framed shots with positive/negative spaces, off center shots, and candid moments, then definitely go with Photographs by Hands. Of course, we had the format shots too. It was a wonderful day and the photographs we got captured all of the details, energy and happiness we had on this day. I loved that we got all of the photos as well on USB and the presentation was lovely.

Sent on 12/18/2014

Sally · Married on 09/27/2014

Our wedding pictures look fabulous! Heidi has a gift for photojournalistic shots which is what we wanted. We asked her to take more spontaneous photos and to "document" our day and that is just what we got! Of course we also took some posed pictures with family and those are also beautiful, but my favorites are the shots she and Shane captured when I had no idea she was even near!! I have 3 kids ages 10, 8 and 6 and the pictures she and Shane took of them are incredible. Capturing children's spirits on film is tough but they make it look easy. They are a great husband and wife team who clearly love what they do. They are friendly, laid back and highly professional. During the actual ceremony I never even saw them! They were clicking away and taking beautiful photos but they were careful not to disrupt the ceremony in any way. Heidi always responded to my emails and questions in a timely manner during the planning process. She was more than willing to work with us in every way to make our day spectacular! I highly recommend Photographs by Hands!

Sent on 10/17/2014

Mirian · Married on 06/20/2014

Heidi and Shane were both fantastic. They made the whole experience amazing. They are super friendly, great to work with, very accommodating, and extremely talented photographers. We have received compliments by everyone on our wedding photos, as well as how good they were. They were never in the way and they never took away from the experience. We truly had an amazing experience. We have a really large family and they easily directed all of us to make the photo process go smoothly. When it came time for our couple photos they let us be natural as well as giving great directions. They also had the talent to find the perfect angles and to incorporate the last few moments of sunset for amazing results. We will use them again and we are recommending them to all of our family.

Sent on 07/16/2014

Sara · Married on 09/01/2013

Heidi is great! Both professional and creative. Will go on location to various venues including boat where my reception was held on a lake tour! would highly recommend Photography by Hands.

Sent on 03/06/2014

Brooke · Married on 02/22/2013

Working with Photographs by Hands was nothing but a pleasure! They were professional, yet laid back, and made the whole experience fun. I loved how Heidi and Shane involved us in the process of what we wanted and how, yet they were very prepared, gong way beyond what was expected with hand-made props! The pictures came out absolutely beautiful and we've gotten a lot of compliments on them! I highly recommend Photographs by Hands for any event or on-location need.

Sent on 03/06/2014