Photographics Reviews

15 | Cypress, TX

15 Reviews for Photographics

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Chelsea · Married on 06/10/2011

This photographer was amazing! He was very professional and flexible! From the beginning he did all he could to meet our needs. Whenever we had questions or needed to make changes, he was very prompt and thorough with his responses. The wedding album also turned out well! We loved eveything about this photographer! Our family and friends are still raving about our engagement and wedding pictures! A definite hire for our next event!

Sent on 10/13/2011

Joyce · Married on 06/06/2010

Nathan was flexible patient and even stayed later than required. would recommend him to anyone needed photography servces

Sent on 07/12/2010

Ashley · Married on 01/01/2010

I really couldnt be happier with the service we received from Photographics and am so pleased with the pictures!! Nathan was such a joy to work with and really allowed us to be ourselves- happy and in love- while he captured it on camera. I would and have already recommended him to other couples! Such a great experience on a stressful day ;) Only problem now is too many great pics to choose for the frames!!

Sent on 01/25/2010

Zachery · Married on 06/07/2009

Nathan was the epitome of professionalism at our wedding. He even helped me with things above and beyond the photography. I can't say enough good things about him. I even had friends within the wedding party comment about how much better he was than the photographers they had used in their own weddings. He is the best, and I would recommend him to anyone for wedding photography and any other photography needs.

Sent on 10/29/2009

Jamilah · Married on 06/06/2009

It was a pleasure to work with Nathan before, during and after the wedding. He took the time to set up meetings before the wedding to really get to know what we were looking for and to ask about us and our families. He was very flexible in working with us on times, locations and the schedule for the wedding day. He checked in a few times before the wedding and always responded immediately any time I left him a message or sent him an e-mail. Also, he was always on time or even early for meetings.

The day of the wedding, Nathan arrived early and scouted out the area for best locations for pics. He has a great eye and I love that he captures all of the small details - something that is so fun to go back and revisit or even see for the first time since the wedding day flys by so fast. We were thrilled at how fast Nathan was able to get our pictures online. And most important, the pictures are beautiful.

Nathan is a true professional and we would recommend him without reservation. The pictures are beautiful, he was wonderful to work with and he was great with our family and friends. I understood the day of the wedding what people mean when they say that you almost didn't even notice he was there. Nathan captured everything without "intruding" on the wedding.

Sent on 07/02/2009
  • Mrs. Davies

Cherise · Married on 05/23/2009

This Photographer is AWESOME! He is very professional and extremely flexible. I changed my scheduled photo shoot for my wedding portraits on him 3 times and he was still able to fit me in at the last minute. He is affordable and takes great pictures.

Sent on 06/03/2009
  • W

Cecille · Married on 02/07/2009

Nathan Simmons was absolutely a professional. It was a great experience to work with him. He was able to work with our schedule and accomodate my vision in a short period of time. I booked his services without meeting him personally since I came from out of state and every detail that we discussed via e-mail was delivered and more. I would highly recommed him.

Sent on 02/14/2009

Diana · Married on 07/26/2008

This photographer is really GREAT!!! He actually did my matron of honor's bridal session when she got married and I had to work with him! Her pictures came out beautifully and she really enjoyed him also. I was so happy when he let me preview the photos on his website, and they are absolutely gorgeous! His prices are very reasonable and his professionalism is outstanding. Whenever I needed to ask a question or had a concern he was there to answer them through phone call or email (promptly, not like 3 days later). I highly recommend Nathan!

Sent on 08/07/2008

TYRA · Married on 03/29/2008

I highly recommend photograpics to anyone who wants a professional job done. They have a detailed agenda for you. Constantly gives positive feedback. I will use photograpics for all of our ventures. Our next moment will be our baby! Thanks!

Sent on 03/10/2009

Windy · Married on 12/16/2006

We loved the professionalism and style of Photographics! The high quality product, the care, and concern that was shown by our photographer was outstanding! Thanks again for your wonderful service!

Sent on 06/09/2008

Sally · Married on 03/11/2005

Nathan is just a delight to work with. My original photographer had to cancel 5 days before the wedding. Nathan was available and did a superb job. I've since used him for a number of our corporate events as well. We love him!

Sent on 06/12/2008

Rachel · Married on 10/31/2008

Nathan at Photographics was very reliable and professional. He was easy to work with and made our day very special. The pictures were awesome and I would diffenitely use them again.

Sent on 03/10/2009

Meghan · Married on 07/07/2007

Photographics was extremely flexible and willing to work with my schedule and plans and adjusted the typical packages to fit my needs. The photographs are amazing. The photo album is slightly different than I expected, but it is wonderful. I definitely recommend them. They really do work with you before and during the wedding to make sure you get what you want.

Sent on 06/12/2008

LaTasha · Married on 03/12/2011

3.0

Mr. Simmons was easy to work with. He did a fabulous job on our wedding book. The pictures were gorgeous. I would definitely recommend his services for your special occassion!

Sent on 07/06/2011

Robyn · Married on 05/21/2011

I have used Nathan twice and each time we was very pleased with the photos. Nathan has been on time and very patient each time. He even stayed over to capture more pictures at our reception. Thanks for being available for our events.

Sent on 07/08/2011