Photographick Studios Reviews

Photographick Studios 4
Photographick Studios 5

Shruti · Married on 09/02/2019

Best Vendor We Hired

Photos and Videos were really important to us because we wanted to capture our wedding weekend. We had tons of guests, lots of events and we just wanted to make sure everything and everyone was captured. We worked with Sunny, John and the rest of the team to make sure everything was captured perfectly. They were easy to work with, made us laugh throughout the weekend, were laid back, got along with our family perfectly and by the end of the weekend felt and acted like family. The photos came out amazing and they captured and delivered far more photos than expected, the videos were great and they even provided some videos that we didn't even expect. The highlight reel had us reliving the wedding day over and over and over. They were amazing, I couldn't recommend them high enough = they were by far the best vendor we hired.

Sent on 08/05/2019

Shagun · Married on 09/01/2019

Best Decision

We did our research and looked into over 30 companies that did photography and videography. Once we met Sunny we fell in love with his personality and his ability to put us at ease not to mention his amazing photographs and emotional films. On the wedding day we were so at ease with him and his team they did everything to help us have the perfect day. Evan one of the cinematographers even ran out during the break to get us taco bell. The photographs and films were fantastic. They captured moments that we didn't even know happened, had amazing emotional photographs of our families and photographs of us that make us look absolutely stunning. We did our research and hired the best - do the same. Best decision of our wedding!

Sent on 06/29/2019

Shruti · Married on 03/09/2019

The best investment we made for our wedding

Sunny, John, JJ and team were simply amazing. Throughout the wedding we had so many of our guests tell us how amazing the same day wedding photos were and how lucky we were to hire such an amazing team. They spent 3 days with us photographing and filming the entire wedding weekend, they went above and beyond by staying later than contracted, helping us find the perfect locations for first look and evening couples shots and being beyond courteous and inviting to our guests. They were joking and hanging out with the bridal party, ensuring that all the elders had the photos they needed and even took photos on their phones and put us at ease the entire weekend. I would highly recommend hiring them - they are amazing.

Sent on 06/29/2019

Nina Ru · Married on 12/22/2018

Oscar-worthy production

Finding the Videographer for your wedding is not as easy as it sounds. However, once we met Sunny, we knew we didn't have to look any further. Sunny was recommended to us from another couple who he also worked with, and we happily recommend him to the entire world. Stop looking for anyone else and schedule a call with Photographick. He is beyond professional, does fantastic work and is truly a great guy. He worked with us on what we wanted and the final product was far beyond our wildest dreams. It is true that the big day goes by so fast and you look back wishing you could relive it. Because of Sunny, we can. Because of Sunny we have an Oscar-worthy production of the most amazing day of our lives. We can't thank him and his team enough for what they were able to do. If you are reading this, I repeat, stop looking for a videographer and make the time to get to know Sunny and the entire Photographick Studios team. We promise you it is worth it. Sunny -- thank you again for capturing everything for us. Now we just need to figure out how to work with you again, ha!

Sent on 12/23/2018

Aniket · Married on 12/09/2018

Highly Professional with Stunning Photography

You couldn't get a better photographer for your special day! My wife and I are so incredibly happy with the photos, but were also delighted by how easy they were to work with, and the great vision they had for shots. I've worked with many photographers as a creative professional, and I would hire Sunny and his team time and time again. The ideas they brought were great, their flexibility to shoot some cool and fun stuff for us was excellent, and the results are just wonderful.

Sent on 01/08/2019

Neha John · Married on 10/13/2018

Best Decision Made!

It's hard to find the words to express how happy and grateful we are to to have the breath taking images and emotional wedding film provided by Sunny and his team at Photographick. Sunny and his team made the whole process as painless and informative as it could be, and were great with communicating with me in person, via phone and email, and answering any questions we had, their photography and videography planning worksheets were simple to use and helped keep us organized. Sunny also did a fantastic job with working with us to come up with a very detailed timeline of the day of the wedding - where we would be at what time, and what and who he would be taking pictures of, etc. I was so impressed on the day of our actual wedding. Sunny and his entire team arrived earlier than stated and got to work right away. On top of all that, he kept us all on schedule and did a great job trying to get us all to relax and most importantly have fun and be ourselves. He has such a great personality, attitude, and cracked a lot of funny jokes. We received so many compliments from guests about how friendly and professional Sunny and his team were, and were surprised how seamlessly they moved about to capture every possible moment. We were recently given access to our full gallery and films. Each shot is like a piece of art or brings back emotions and wonderful memories from that day. The video is better than I could have imagined and really does tell the perfect story of our weekend. Thank you so much for capturing my wedding better than I could have imaged.

Sent on 11/15/2018

Priya · Married on 07/29/2018

Stunning and Emotional Photos

I loved working with the Photographick Studios team. Working with them in our engagement session was fun and my husband, who does not like to pose or get his pictures taken, was thrilled working with them as they put him at ease. The day of the event they had great ideas and were able to get all the pictures of the day I wanted, and captured so many more moments I didn't even know I wanted. Their ability to snap a picture and capture that person's essence is uncanny. They are true professionals. Thank you for capturing my most important day so perfectly!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Shilpa · Married on 07/15/2018

Sunny and his team did such an amazing job with covering the videography for our wedding events! They were so professional and made everyone around them feel so comfortable. They all truly enjoy what they do and it is evident both in person and from the wonderful videography that is the end result. Sunny and his team really put us all at ease and listened to our requests as well. He has such a creative eye and our wedding videos/highlight videos are an example of that. Photographick is a fun, hardworking and dedicated team that created such beautiful videos of our wedding weekend! We highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/20/2018

Amee and Peter · Married on 07/01/2018

Worth Every Penny!

Sent on 11/16/2018
  • Y

Yusuf · Married on 12/22/2017

Sunny is awesome! He did a great job and his recommendations were spot on!

Sent on 02/16/2018
  • Neha

Neha · Married on 12/02/2017

Fantastic Experience - Exceptional Value

We searched over 100 photographers and cinematographers before picking Sunny and his team. From the onset they made us feel comfortable, excited for the wedding and as if we were their only clients. The photographs turned out amazing with so many moments captured that I didn't even remember or see. They also went around and ensured our families had photos with all their friends which made my parents every happy as well. It was the little things that they did to make sure everyone had a great experience but also the photographs were phenomenal as well.

Sent on 08/17/2019

Nikhil · Married on 11/18/2017

Sunny and his team were so fun to work with! They made us feel comfortable, helped coordinate multilingual families for portraits and let us be adventurous with all the spots we shot at! Our same day edit (surprise for us) pictures were amazing and perfectly portray the beauty of the outdoors while still letting us shine! I love Sunny's aesthetic! I was getting ready with all of my bridesmaids, friends and a make-up artist so it was a bit crowded but they worked around the chaos and captured us all and pictures of the little details like my shoes, earrings and lengha. The team was extremely professional, my friends and family raved at not only their beautiful images from the same day edit but also how kind the whole team was! We knew finding the perfect photographer would be one of the most important decisions we would make while planning our wedding and I can wholeheartedly state that Sunny and the Photographick team was the best decision!

Sent on 12/22/2017

Darshni · Married on 11/04/2017

I can't begin to thank sunny and his team! a photographer/videographer captures the most beautiful, memorable and emotional moments of your wedding and the Photographick team went above and beyond!
    Sunny had been extremely approachable since day one. He helped us with ideas for pre-wedding photoshoot locations. He is so much fun to work with and so is the rest of his team. We had only 4 hours between our ceremony and reception, during these 4 hours Sunny put together the most amazing same day edit video for us to play at the reception.
    Photographick Studios is one of the most hardworking and fun team to work with. My cousin has already booked the team for her wedding in 2019 and I would definitely recommend them to others!
    Thank you for capturing one of the most important day for us!

Sent on 01/11/2018
    Photographick Studios 6
    Photographick Studios 7
    Photographick Studios 8
    Photographick Studios 9
    Photographick Studios 10

Roshni · Married on 10/15/2017

I’ll never forget when I received the link to watch our video highlight. I was work sitting at my desk at work. I clicked the link to watch and I couldn’t get past the first 10 seconds without tearing up. It wasn’t the beautiful shot capturing the weather and the venue where we were married that moved me to tears – it was Sunny’s artistry and the way he captured the setting, paired with beautiful music, that moved me to tears.

I’d only seen the outside of our venue and I choked up! I felt the way I felt on my wedding day all over again. Needless to say, I had to wait to get to my car before I could finish watching the rest of our video.

Pictures are important and we love ours, but nothing brings you back to that special day the way a video can. Sunny and the Photographick team gave us a special, artistic, unique, beautiful gift that we will treasure forever.

Sent on 02/27/2018

Priya · Married on 10/01/2017

It’s so true what they say, “A picture is worth a thousand words” (and they were spectacular)… but my wedding video is worth a million! My husband and I knew from the very beginning we wanted a videographer to document our special day – but Sunny and his team exceeded our expectations immensely. We never imagined the final video would turn out the way it did. We truly worked with a creative genius and can’t imagine a more perfect way to capture our day. Everything from the communication, contract signing, and day-of interaction was professional and enjoyable. Sunny and his team were patient, kind and professional the day of the wedding. They never got in the way of the other vendors, yet they were always there at the exact right moment, catching every little detail of the day – it was really intriguing to watch them work their magic and see it all come to life in the final video. Thank you for capturing our special weekend so perfectly!

Sent on 02/27/2018

Rachna · Married on 09/08/2017

We booked Sunny and his team for our three day Indian Wedding; Sunny and his team were very professional, extremely easy to work with and had some amazing ideas that made the wedding as a whole, the photography and the films more than we could have ever imagined. Second to marrying my husband the best decision I made was hiring them.

Sent on 10/25/2017

Tina · Married on 06/24/2017

This review is long overdue--we got married in late June 2017 and I picked our photographer shortly after getting engaged. I knew it was going to be one of the most important vendors to get right. And we did get it right, so right!! Sunny’s whole team was absolutely spectacular—they all have a fun and spunky personalities that not only put me at easy but also my conservative Indian parents (not an easy task). Most importantly, Sunny and his team listened to what we wanted in terms of photography style and nailed it. The team surprised us with a photography same day edit and the images went beyond any of our expectations. My husband and I have an album filled with photographs that we will cherish for our lifetime. I cannot thank you enough for documenting my dream wedding so perfectly.

Sent on 12/01/2017

Sonia · Married on 06/18/2017

Having worked with other photographers before, I was shocked at how easy and comfortable Sunny and his team made us feel in front of the camera. When I look at the pictures now, he captured EVERY single important moment in such a beautiful way. My photos look like they could be in a wedding magazine, and I am so thankful!

Sent on 12/01/2017

Gaurav · Married on 11/20/2016

We chose the Photographick Studios team for our wedding videography. They’re as professional as they are personal, as they devote time well before the planning and shoot days to genuinely get to know you - not as the subject of their next video, but as friends they are about to embark on a special journey with. You’ll be amazed at the work they produce, regardless of any requests, limitations, and intricacies that arise surrounding your occasion.
    The quality of their work is highlighted by the professionalism with which they conduct themselves. From the very beginning of our interactions, Sunny the owner of Photographick was extremely transparent in their pricing, expectations, and requirements necessary for a successful shoot. Although my wife and I had never worked with videographers before, the team patiently explained all the need-to-know aspects of their work to us, so that we felt more than confident in what to expect in the final videos. Their eye for creative shots and angles is incredible, and they have tremendous ability to capture the most extraordinary moments.
    Photographick Studios strikes the perfect balance of being present at all the important points of your event, while also being in the background just enough to allow any camera-shy folks to feel comfortable in their lens. Best of all, you will gain an authentic friend, who will not only be recording and amplifying the timeless moments of your gathering, but also simultaneously celebrating with you in your joy. By the end of it all, we felt we had gained a new friend, and I believe you will feel the same.

Sent on 12/30/2016

Tina · Married on 10/23/2016

Phtograhick Studios and the owner Sunny, came highly recommended from friends who were recently married. One of the things that drew me toward his pictures were the vibrant colors he uses and his brilliant eye for wide landscape shots. I wanted a photographer who would capture the stunning summer colors of the garden and the grandeur that our venue exuded. I reached out to Sunny and he was very responsive and professional.
    He uses the best equipment out there and will hike up a mountain if you need him to, just to get the shot. Sunny is very nice and explains the entire wedding photography process clearly. He answered any questions we had and listened to our vision for the big day. I emailed him a list of the photos I knew I definitely wanted and he took each and every single one.
    He did not leave our side all day/night, and in the evening pulled us away for some incredibly stunning evening shots by the fountains. He got everyone to smile and look their happiest during our day All in all, I would ABSOLUTELY recommend the Photographick team to everyone.

Sent on 12/30/2016
  • Saam

Saam · Married on 10/11/2016

Simply put, Sunny and Edward were some of the most calm, professional and humble people I've ever encountered in my life. My wife and I hired Sunny and Photographick studios based solely on word of mouth and the opinion of friends and I couldn't have been happier with the results I got on my wedding day. I dropped the ball and didn't even ask Sunny if they could send a photographer to my hotel room while I was getting ready with my guys until the night before at 11pm. Not only did Ed get there, but he was there right on time and was a total gentleman. Sunny and Ed directed me and my wife's family throughout the night to ensure that we had the best lighting possible for our pictures. Since we had an outdoor wedding, these pictures were very important to my wife. She has always envisioned herself getting married outside, in the fall and specifically in October. Who am I to say no to any of those things? The weather was perfect, the colors made everything look awesome and Sunny was spectacular. I highly recommend him and his studio for any needs you may have. Thank you

Sent on 10/13/2015

Sameer · Married on 08/13/2016

We hired the Photographick team for our wedding photography and film. We knew the photography was exceptional based on all the feedback we had received from friends and other vendors. We saw sample weddings and fell in love with the quality of his work. It was the film that really blew us away. Not only is the team extremely proficient in the science and art of videography, but he is also communicative, personable, and professional. Sunny’s highlights video of our wedding is a masterpiece. The video flows very smoothly. He picked music that is very thoughtful of our personal style; it’s perfect for “who we are”! In short, his video exceeded what we expected. It’s obvious to us that Sunny and his team spent much time and effort to craft an expressive video, which combines the visual lushness of our setting, speeches, our ceremony, audience reactions… the list goes on. We can't thank him enough for helping us relive our special day through his creation! Thank you Photographick!

Sent on 11/11/2016

Neha · Married on 05/06/2016

Photographick came highly recommended from numerous friends, family, venues and vendors and I fully understand exactly why. They are very professional, talented and still manage to have a good time and keep you smiling on your wedding weekend! Our wedding was originally planned to take place outside but a huge storm prevented that from happening, so typical for DC. However, the photo and video team managed to get so many gorgeous pictures that were undercover, but still outside. He responded to any emails or questions I had very quickly and truly captured the magic of our day on film. And the photos are absolutely STUNNING. We're having a hard time choosing which ones we want to frame because honestly, I could frame them all. We are so grateful and we would absolutely recommend the entire Photographick team. Thank you for your professionalism!

Sent on 08/02/2016

Natasha · Married on 04/10/2016

If we could give the Photographick team more stars, we would. We booked Photographick for our engagement session love story, wedding film and photography. What a fantastic team. The photos were beautiful as portrayed on the website and sample weddings he showed us but it was the film that really blew us away. Not only are they extremely proficient in the science and art of videography, but he is also communicative, personable, and professional. Sunny's highlights video of our wedding is a masterpiece. The video flows very smoothly. He picked music that is very thoughtful of our personal style; it’s perfect for “who we are”! In short, his video exceeded what we expected. It’s obvious to us that Sunny spent much time and effort to craft an expressive video, which combines the visual lushness of our setting, speeches, our ceremony, audience reactions… the list goes on. We can't thank him enough for helping us relive our special day through his creation! Thank you Photographick!

Sent on 11/11/2016

Nisha · Married on 03/19/2016

Incredible customer service and delivery! Sunny and his team provided photo and video services for our wedding! His team was professionl and fun, they kept my husband and I laughing and smiling and the photo and videos show exactly that! He captured my day like a fairlytale, I still look back and the video and cannot believe the quality and the story that was told-beyond any expectation that I've had. The same day video edit still has my guests talking. Thank you so much for not only your professionalism but also the value that you provide. I will always look back at my photos and video with a huge smile, thanks to Sunny and his team!

Sent on 07/07/2016