Photog Booth Reviews

33 Reviews for Photog Booth

• Yuliya

Yuliya Veremeychik · Married on 07/26/2020

Best Decision!

So happy that we went with Photog for our photo booth vendor. I was debating now having a photo booth at all but soo happy that we decided to get one and go with Photog. The guests loved it and had a blast! I ended up going with the Classic package which are black and white photos and I LOVED them. My only regret is not having them there longer and not using them enough myself during the wedding!

Sent on 08/09/2020
  • Shari

Shari · Married on 03/15/2020

A fun addition

Decided last minute to do a photo booth and it was a great idea! Guests had a blast with photogbooth. It was a nice set up, lots of props to choose from, and the attendant was super helpful.

Sent on 06/10/2020
  • Genna

Matthew Strauss · Married on 03/14/2020

The best!

Photog Booth was amazing to work with! The photobooth was amazing, people loved it all night!!! The pictures came out beautifully, such high quality! Thank you again!!!

Sent on 03/18/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica Cavalcante · Married on 02/16/2020

Gotta love a photobooth!

You know, before the wedding I was worried people will forget about the photobooth and all our money will go to waste.

Boy was I wrong! There was always a line (it moved quickly).
    Our guests had a blast! The photos are high quality and looked beautiful one printed too! Not like those cheap looking strips you get at the fair.

Plus the attendant was very sweet! 100% recommended!

Sent on 03/04/2020

Stephanie · Married on 02/08/2020

Best Booth Ever

There are a lot of photo booth companies, but the way Photogbooth images actually come out make all the difference - loved that we could supply our own neon sign as a backdrop and the easy digital/ social sharing. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 02/10/2020
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 01/18/2020

Photog Booth was so FUN!

Photog Booth was easy to work with and we could not have been happier with the photo booth experience! Set up, props, entire experience and quality of images were SO worth it, really glad we decided to go with Photog Booth.

Sent on 06/17/2020
  • Lauren

Lauren Wallace · Married on 01/17/2020

Our guests LOVED it!

This isn't a nice to have, it's a NEED to have, and it needs to be Photog Booth. Their quality of the images in top notch, and from start to finish they are nothing but professional! All of our guests LOVED the photobooth and it is SO easy to use. I even received a full gallery after the fact with everyone's photos. Fantastic!! Would love to have them at every event, not just our wedding!

Sent on 01/24/2020

Massy · Married on 10/05/2019

Best Photobooth

Used them for my wedding in 10/13/19. They were fantastic! On time, very professional attendant who made sure the pictures and backdrop looked good throughout the night. And I don’t know what camera they used but everyone looks great In the pictures! Will hire again for future events as the Photobooth was a hit! Thank you :)

Sent on 10/22/2019

Cristal · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing quality photos!

Our guests absolutely loved the photobooth! The quality of the photos was amazing - everyone looked airbrushed. Highly recommend them.

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Valencia

Valencia · Married on 09/01/2019

Fun! Fun! Fun!

Photog Booth was an amazing addition to our wedding! The props were so much fun and the quality of the pictures was beautiful! All of my guests thoroughly enjoyed using the photobooth! It was one of the best highlights of our wedding!

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Denis

Denis · Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing quality! So much fun :)

I honestly cannot thank you enough. The attention was great. The strips and the photo quality were literally amazing. We were definitely taking advantage of the unlimited prints in our package and the props. I don’t think my wedding would have been as amazing without this vendor. We loved everything so much we are looking to purchase a photo book!

Sent on 09/24/2019
  • Shari

shari · Married on 07/11/2019

It was professional and high quality. Everyone loved it

Everyone loved the photo booth. It added and extra fun to the wedding.

Sent on 07/17/2019

Maria Fernanda · Married on 07/06/2019

High quality service at a great price

Hired Photogbooth for our wedding and it was the BEST decision ever! They were on time, set up quickly, nicest attendant, and seamless service for printouts and social media sharing! Our family and friends all loved it! Their backdrops and props are also top notch.

I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them for your event. They’re also extremely reasonably priced!

Thank you for making our day fun & special!

Maria & Kevin

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Richard

Richard Bodden · Married on 06/01/2019

Professional, easy and fun

Photog was amazing!! We hired them for our Wedding and they didn't disappoint. They were professional, easy to work with and at the end of the night we had a ton of fun photos of our wedding guests. I would absolutely recommend them!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Kevin Mcdonald · Married on 05/26/2019

Great Experience!

Photog Booth was the best deal we could've gotten for our money! They were the focus of our wedding reception and added a whole new dimension to our party! I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 05/03/2019

Great value and product

Great website, made it easy to track, filled out a questionnaire to get exactly what I wanted. Best value for a Photo Booth!

Sent on 04/05/2019

Kimberly · Married on 01/18/2019

So much fun!

My husband and I decided to have a photo booth about three weeks before our wedding and we are so happy that we did! It was such a hit at our wedding! We decided to add the photo album to our package so we can have all the photos from the photo booth as our “guest book”.

Thank you again for making our wedding that much more amazing!!

Sent on 01/23/2019

Ashley · Married on 11/02/2018

Awesome Experience!

We had a great experience at our wedding with Photog Booth! Their pricing is reasonable, the service is awesome and the pics turned out great. Our guests really loved it!

Sent on 11/11/2018

alyssa · Married on 05/05/2018

This was the BEST photo booth - not only because it was our wedding and all of our favorite people... but the Photog Booth crew brought the best props which made for hysterical photos. My favorite was the panda mask... there are several mysterious photos in which I have no idea who the panda is (lol). And the quality of photos is SUPERB. Normal photo booth photos are never that high quality. I got tons of compliments from my guests. And the sparkly gold background was awesome. Highly recommended :)

Sent on 05/20/2018

Chris · Married on 05/05/2018

We loved our photo booth from Photog Booth and all of our guests did too. Everyone had great things to say about the props and the high quality photos. Guests could forward pictures directly to themselves as well as take home prints. We also received all of the photos just a couple days after our wedding, which was awesome! Thanks guys.

Sent on 05/20/2018

Roxanne · Married on 11/11/2017

Photog Booth was maybe one of the best photo booths I have ever come across (and I’m not trying to be biased just because I’m talking about my own wedding)! I’ve been to many weddings, but never encountered photos that had such great quality. Not only were the photos excellent, but our photographer was amazing. We ordered the “Streamers” backdrop— our wedding was outdoors, in a tent, on a windy day— so you can image that the streamers were blowing at times. Our photographer gave us the option to change backdrops if the streamers did not work, but thankfully the streamers worked beautifully even with the wind. Our photographer even said he would keep an eye out on our backdrop and change it if the wind became too strong. He was great!! I think the only con I have was that the props were mostly signs, and I think we would’ve wanted to have more props like masks, bow ties, glasses, hats… but I’m not complaining because the guests loved them (especially the unicorn and pug head!) And... the pictures were available in the Photog Booth gallery within a few days!! I would definitely recommend this company for your wedding. You won’t be sorry!!

Sent on 11/19/2017

Stephania · Married on 10/08/2017

We can't say enough about the team at Photog Booth! They were extremely professional in every step of the way. Kevin was amazing, he made sure they had all the details necessary for having a successful photo booth the night of our wedding. Our guests had a blast with the props we provided and the ones that came with the photo booth. The pictures were of great quality and the editing they do on them is incredible! If you're on the fence about getting a photo booth for your event, don't think it twice - Photog Booth is the way to go!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Erika · Married on 08/12/2017

If I could give Photog Booth a 10, I would! The props were great. The backdrop was great. The attendant was amazing. We couldn't have asked for a better photo booth experience. Honestly, do not even entertain other vendors. Choose photog booth. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Lauren · Married on 06/10/2017

Photog Booth was an absolute pleasure to work with for my destination wedding. They were accommodating and responsive and made the photo booth at the wedding an unforgettable experience. They had the best selection of props and backdrops and the quality of the pictures was excellent. Shortly after the wedding, we were emailed all the edited pictures taken in the booth which is a wonderful memory. Definitely use Photog Booth if you want a quality, unique photo booth experience.

Sent on 06/24/2017

Nick · Married on 06/10/2017

Our photog experience was absolutely first class. The setup was very accomadating to our needs. The props were perfect and all our guests had fun. The attendant was very personable and helpful Kept the party moving and the pics going. It was such a wonderful addition to our big day and look forward to using them again for another event. We highly recommend this company for any party!!!

Sent on 06/26/2017