PhotoFunBooth Reviews

PhotoFunBooth 4
PhotoFunBooth 5
  • R Ortiz

R Ortiz · Getting married on 12/04/2020

Fantastic! Fun and very professional!!!

Jackie was very flexible in coordinating with our very specific needs. She arrived early, well prepared and worked hard to make our event a success!

Sent on 04/28/2019

PhotoFunBooth's reply:

Thank you so much for having us. I had so much taking pictures of everyone. I can't wait to return to the next fun event you all plan.

Corina Torres · Getting married on 11/02/2020

Jackie and her husband did a wonderful job! We could've been happier. Thank you both for everything!!!

Overall experience was amazing. I would definitely use her again..

Sent on 03/05/2019

PhotoFunBooth's reply:

Thank you for having us. We had so much fun with all your family and friends and we hope your daughter had a great birthday!

Alexandra Potter · Getting married on 10/18/2020

Amazing booth for the Buttes

Jeff and Drew were excellent. The original spot our venue had set up for them was a little tight because there were a ton of guests and ended up moving to a different location which didn’t phase either of them. They were both awesome and fun to work with and I am so excited they were able to capture these moments for the bride and groom!

Sent on 02/18/2019

PhotoFunBooth's reply:

Thank you for having us. The guys had a great time and the photos were gorgeous! Congrats again to Kyle and Eva! We can't wait for your wedding.
  • victoria

victoria · Married on 10/19/2019

Best way to get a memorable guest book!

The two ladies were amazing! I can’t for the life of me remember their names but they were fantastic with setting up and handling my crazy family and guest! The whole planning process jacquelyn was so easy to get a hold of! I will forever love these photos!

Sent on 10/24/2019

PhotoFunBooth's reply:

Thank you so much! Rachel and Shaima had so much fun with you guys! Congrats on your marriage and thank you for using PhotoFunBooth!

Tyler · Married on 10/19/2019

Great photo booth

Overall very happy with our photo booth. Attendants were fun and friendly, backdrop was great, custom photo strip was perfect, lighting was pretty good, price was very reasonable. I did think maybe there could have been a greater assortment of props but there was still some good stuff and props dedicated to the bride and groom to use which was neat. It's nice that the digital photos are included and you don't have to pay extra. The strip prints came out great. We looked at a lot of different options and are happy we went with PhotoFunBooth. :)

Sent on 11/06/2019

Nathan Lancaster · Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing vendor

Awesome service on time. Fun personalities. Interacted with wedding guests In a fun manner. Did a superb job with running true photo booth.

Sent on 08/07/2019

Samantha · Married on 07/19/2019

The most fun we could have had

Jacki is amazing, she made everything so easy. Her and her staff were so much fun and very professional. My new husband and I had so much fun and our guest are all still raving about how amazing everything was. I love my guestbook with all of the pictures of our friends and family having a blast. I'm so glad that we decided to go with photo fun booth for our photo booth, I couldn't have chosen anyone better to enjoy our special day with us and now I will always have those memories to keep.

PhotoFunBooth 6
    PhotoFunBooth 7
    PhotoFunBooth 8
    Sent on 07/23/2019
  • Kimberly

Kimberly Padilla · Married on 07/06/2019

Quinceanera

We were so blessed to have all of you to share on our special day. We highly recommend them for your next event.

Sent on 07/10/2019

PhotoFunBooth's reply:

Thank you so much for having us, you all were a blast! We cannot wait for the next party to be a part of.

Allie · Married on 05/18/2019

Photobooth

Having Jackie’s photobooth at our wedding was the perfect addition for an activity for our guests . She knew our venue and where to set up. We didn’t have to do anything besides pick our selected back drop. She made everything so easy for us. We used the photos for our guests to place in our guest book. We had such a great time. We would definitely used photofunbooth again

Sent on 06/10/2019

PhotoFunBooth's reply:

Thank you so much for having us! Your wedding was so much fun, I especially enjoyed the views, and The Greatest Showman songs! Congrats again.

Courtney Ambriole · Married on 05/11/2019

Fun for all

They showed up early to set up and stayed the whole time. Everyone at our wedding enjoyed the photo booth! It gave everyone not only something extra to do, but also gave them and amazing souvenir to take home with them!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Courtney Green · Married on 05/04/2019

Wedding reception

photofunbooth came on time, were cheerful and happy when interacting with our guests. They were flexible with the number of people in the booth and provided high quality prints and a bevy of fun props. They also made sure we took time to get some bride and groom pics and bridal party pics. Would highly recommend them for any occasion!

Sent on 05/08/2019

PhotoFunBooth's reply:

Congrats Courtney! We are so happy you chose PhotoFunBooth to capture fun and special moments from your big day. We wish you a lifetime of happiness!
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Crane · Married on 04/27/2019

Awesome quality photos and so much fun!

Everyone had fun with the photo booth at our wedding. We got the open air booth with a gold backdrop - the gold was beautiful and made every photo so brilliant! The best part was that my husband and I got to look at all the photos taken throughout the night. They were great sharp quality, kind of like we had a 2nd photographer at the wedding :)

PhotoFunBooth 9
    PhotoFunBooth 10
    PhotoFunBooth 11
    Sent on 04/30/2019

PhotoFunBooth's reply:

Congrats Jennifer! You were an absolutely beautiful bride, and your family and friends are a blast. We are so happy you enjoyed all the photos, we enjoyed taking them. We wish you a lifetime of happiness.

Christina Maxwell · Married on 04/06/2019

Great ladies!

Thank you guys so much for making our day special! Everyone had such a fun time.

PhotoFunBooth 12
    PhotoFunBooth 13
    PhotoFunBooth 14
    PhotoFunBooth 15
    PhotoFunBooth 16
    Sent on 04/09/2019

PhotoFunBooth's reply:

You all were hilarious and an absolute pleasure to work with. Thanks again for having us and congratulations!

Karin S. · Married on 03/08/2019

Simply the best Photobooth experience!

PhotoFunBooth has been by far the best photobooth company myself or my friends have used- and we’ve tried a few others over the years. This was our 2nd time using them- for my daughter’s Seeet 16 party with about 40 teens and 10 adults. In my backyard. Jackie (owner) was very responsive, helpful, flexible and personable. Their photos are hands-down the BEST quality and their props are great quality, fun, creative and plenty to choose from!
    Julie (attendant) was terrific! She was quick with her set-up, genuinely kind, great with the teens, super helpful, and a very nice to work with. She was able to get the various groups or pairs each their own copies quickly and everything went so smoothly.
    I highly recommend this company for your event. Great products, great service, great price point!

Sent on 03/09/2019

PhotoFunBooth's reply:

Thank you so much for having us at your daughter's Sweet 16. We absolutely adore you, your family, and your friends and can't wait to be at more of your parties.
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 02/23/2019

Everyone needs a Photo Booth

I had such a great experience with PhotoFunBooth! They were so prompt and helpful, they also have a lot of options along the way to help you personalize everything! The Photo Booth also kept the kids at the wedding busy lol.

Sent on 03/05/2019

PhotoFunBooth's reply:

Congrats Amanda and thank you for having us. Your wedding reception was an absolute blast! Cheers to a lifetime of bliss!
  • F

Felicia Coronado · Married on 12/31/2018

Sweet Sixteen

Amazing!! Highly Recommend!! So Kind and Friendly!! PhotoFunBoothTucson was a HIT!!! Added an extra hour, my family and daughters friends LOVED it!!

Sent on 01/01/2019

PhotoFunBooth's reply:

Thank you for having us Felicia. You were an absolute joy to plan and work with. Happy New Year and happy birthday to your sweet sixteen year old!

Kenzie Quinn · Married on 12/03/2018

BEST part of our wedding!

Jacquelyn & her team were nothing short of AMAZING!! It was so much fun for my guests!! PhotoFunBooth had the best props, set up and printed out copies for my guests right on the spot to take home!! Not only did they keep copies for me and my husband as well, they went as far as making us a scrap book to take home at the end of the night!! We were THRILLED. Best thing we could’ve done. I cannot recommend them enough. My guests kept telling me how much they loved it. Thank you!!!!

Sent on 12/03/2018

PhotoFunBooth's reply:

Thank you for including us in your big day. You were the sweetest bride ever and I had so much fun at your wedding with all your family and friends. We can't wait to work with you again!

Nathan Perry · Married on 11/02/2018

Professional staff and amazing outcome

The photobooth we rented was such an amazing experience for our wedding. Everytime I talked with Jacqueline she was fast and professional and everyone at my wedding was saying the photobooth was the most worthwhile part of the wedding.

Sent on 11/04/2018

PhotoFunBooth's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Nate. Your family was truly the sweetest. By the end of the night I felt like part of it! We wish you both a lifetime of happiness and bliss!
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Kidder · Married on 10/21/2018

We loved it!! (And so did our guests!)

Excellent! Everyone at our event had a great time taking pictures and sharing them. It made the party that much more fun! Thanks for everything! Very easy to work with and love the inflatable cube for pictures!

PhotoFunBooth 17
    Sent on 10/23/2018

PhotoFunBooth's reply:

Stephanie you all were an absolute blast! Thank you for choosing us to help capture fun memories of your celebration. Congrats and I hope to work with you again in the future.

Michael Gomez · Married on 10/12/2018

Gomez Love Story

Jacquelyn Shopes PhotoFunBooth was awesome! The photo booth was a hit at our wedding! With all the props and the scrapbook that was provided was all well put together!
    Definitely recommend for any special occasion!

Sent on 11/06/2018

PhotoFunBooth's reply:

Thank you so much Michael. You guys were the best, and your guests were a lot of fun! We hope you had a great honeymoon and enjoyed the holidays together as a married couple.

Bianca · Married on 10/05/2018

The booth was so fun, and the team made the experience very smooth and easy!

Sent on 10/07/2018

PhotoFunBooth's reply:

Congrats Bianca. Your wedding reception was so much, the dance floor was on fire, and the photo booth was a big hit! Thanks for using PhotoFunBooth!

Juliet · Married on 09/21/2018

We used PhotoFunBooth for my husband's birthday party at our home. Super easy to connect with Jackie, who did a great job working with me on the layout of the picture pages. She showed up on time and did a great job making sure all of our guests got their pictures taken. So much fun was had in that booth and the pictures were hysterical. We're still laughing at them days later. Can't go wrong with PhotoFunBooth!!

Sent on 09/24/2018

PhotoFunBooth's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. I had so much fun at the party and can't wait to come back!

Vanessa · Married on 09/01/2018

Great experience so much fun, everyone enjoyed and had a blast. Staff is super friendly and respectful.

Sent on 09/04/2018

PhotoFunBooth's reply:

We had a blast at Alexa's Quince! Your family and friends were so fun and sweet. Until next time!

Emily · Married on 09/01/2018

A hight light of my mom's 70th birthday party!

Jackie and her team were absolutely amazing. She was flexible, very quick to respond and totally understanding of me changing my mind as I was trying to coordinate with my 3 siblings all in different states. In person she was wonderful, helpful and kind. We loved how the photos turned out!

Sent on 02/18/2019

Alejandre · Married on 08/24/2018

The Women In Business Conference highly recommends PhotoFunBooth. They will instantaneously add vigor to your event, just as they do ours every year!

Sent on 08/28/2018

PhotoFunBooth's reply:

Thank you for having us! We can't wait for next year's conference.