138 Reviews for PhotoFunBooth

Delivery (6)
Setup (6)
Enclosed Booth (6)
Prints (4)
Social Media Integration (3)
Flip Book (1)
78 PhotoFunBooth Reviews

AMAZING SERVICE! I would highly recommend to anyone hosting an event. Jackie was so easy to work with and very flexible and cooperative when the weather was acting up!

Profile Picture Hila, 4/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Jackie and her team were amazing. My guest loved the photo booth so much! It was great to look back and see all the fun photos! Thank you all for spending our day with us!

Profile Picture Nichelle, 4/13/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

An absolute wonderful experience!!! I saw PhotoFunBooth at a friend’s wedding 3 years ago and made an awesome scrapbook page for their wedding and I just HAD to have the package that included the scrapbook for my own wedding (your guests get to design pages and you get a surprise to open later and see what everyone did.) The options for photostrips were numerous and we got to customize what the strip said. Some of my guests didn’t realize they were supposed to make a page for the scrapbook though but it looked like most of the images made it in. I loved the different options and I loved the response times I got while asking questions and needing help. Would recommend every time!!

Photo for PhotoFunBooth Review - Tons of fun props to choose from!
Profile Picture Ashley, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

You were absolutely fantastic. No one expects to hear their guests boast about the quality of their photo booth.

Profile Picture Kevin, 3/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Everything I wanted I got. Jackie was accommodating and willing to adjust to all changes with no issues. My pics were fun and I will treasure those memories forever!

Profile Picture Crystal, 3/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Jackie is wonderful! Super responsive She arrived on time and delivered what was requested. Kids at our function were super thrilled with her photo booth!

Profile Picture Chad, 2/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I absolutely loved using Photo Fun Booth. It was busy the entire time they were there. Pictures came out great! Great service!

Profile Picture Hayley, 2/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Jackie was AMAZING through out our whole process! She was easy to work with, and had fun with our guests. We could not have asked for a better person to help with our booth. The photos were fun and the booth was a hit!

Profile Picture Keyra, 2/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

What a great job, one of the best things of my daughters wedding day !! Photo fun booth was amazing, great,fun, patient ladies, couldn’t have asked for a better company, the props were so perfect!! Do yoursekf a favor, hire these ladies!

Photo for PhotoFunBooth Review - Jackie was the best
Profile Picture Angels, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Everyone loved it and the attendants were very kind and attentive!

Profile Picture Sarah, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We got the PhotoFunBooth for our work Holiday Party for over 400 people and everyone enjoyed the service that was provided. They had so many fun choices to add to the theme for the pictures. What was cool is that the pictures were unlimited. Recommend for any big event.

Profile Picture Holly, 12/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Photo Fun Booth will be at all our parties!! They had great enthusiasm and creative ideas. Everyone in the family got in the booth and created wonderful memories!! Thank to Jeff and Jackie for making our party Fabulous!!

Profile Picture MElissa, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I'd recommend PhotoFunBooth to anyone in the Tucson area looking for great customer service. Not only were they flexible with us, but they are great with military! The pictures were awesome, the set up was fun and the event was that much better because of them. Will be using them again in the future.

-355MDG Booster Club

Profile Picture Ulysses, 12/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I would definitely recommend it! Everyone one of out guests of all ages had a blast!

Profile Picture Lisa, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

It was very fun we love the booth and we recommended for our future parties

Profile Picture Angela, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

This was the best choice for my wedding. Everyone was able to have fun and we got some great memories!

Profile Picture Yvonne, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I definitely recommend Photo Fun Booth for any event. They were professional, on time, and provided a product exactly as described! My guests LOVED it!

Profile Picture Beth, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Photobooth, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Enclosed Booth, Flip Book, Prints, Props

Great experience all around!!!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We had a great experience with PhotoFunBooth! They were prompt, friendly, and the overall booth and props were a lot of fun! The photos printed out nicely and they also emailed them to use within 24 hours! I would highly recommend PhotoFunBooth!

Profile Picture Casey, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Great job!Everything was taken care of and I did not have to worry!

Profile Picture Marcia, 7/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

A++ We were very pleased with the services from PhotoFunBooth! We booked PFB for our daughter's quinceañera and our guests had a blast! It was such a fun addition to our night! Staff was pleasant and Jackie was super easy to keep in contact with during the scheduling process! If you're looking for a photo booth this is the only one you need to book!

Profile Picture Mireya, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

They were amazing! They were there on time, easy to get a hold of and very professional. I would definitely recommend using them!

Profile Picture Sereniti, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Photo-booth was a HIT!!! All ages loved the pics, from the grand-kids to great grandmas. Staff was energetic and pleasant.

Profile Picture Donna, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We were very pleased with our photo booth experience! It was a big hit at our son's graduation party! We loved the props and the option to do black or white photos....I am especially glad that we get to have printed out memories of such a special event!

Profile Picture Colleen, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Photo Fun Booth is an excellent company to work with and provides exceptional service.

Profile Picture Karen, 5/20/17, 1 Review