144 Reviews for PhotoFunBooth

Delivery (6)
Setup (6)
Enclosed Booth (6)
Prints (4)
Social Media Integration (3)
Flip Book (1)
84 PhotoFunBooth Reviews

Just wow! We’re already coordinating use photofunbooth for my sister wedding. Staff was friendly and super responsive and super easy working with. They even reminded me on ideas I had for my big day! I can say they were great they even interact with my party to get the most use of the booth!

Profile Picture Leonard, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

THE BEST PARTY FAVOR/EXPERIENCE! Guest truly loved it and the staff! Thank you all so much! Everyone had the most fun and was so excited when it was opened up!!!! Thank you thank you thank you!!!! You will always be used for my future events!

Profile Picture Adrianna , 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

They were amazing! Pictures turned out awesome!!

Profile Picture Susan, 5/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Photo Fun Booth in Tucson was amazing! They were super friendly, always responded quickly, and worked with our budget. The pics were great and the staff was not less than polite. They were the best and I would recommend them for any even you’re having!

Profile Picture Amber, 5/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Everything went very smooth, staff was wonderful and the set up was bad add! Thanks again and our wedding was a blast cause of the photo booth!

Profile Picture Ray, 4/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I had a great experience with PhotoFunBooth. We have used their services in the past few years for our Second Chance Prom and have always appreciated their services.

Profile Picture Manuel, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

AMAZING SERVICE! I would highly recommend to anyone hosting an event. Jackie was so easy to work with and very flexible and cooperative when the weather was acting up!

Profile Picture Hila, 4/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Jackie and her team were amazing. My guest loved the photo booth so much! It was great to look back and see all the fun photos! Thank you all for spending our day with us!

Profile Picture Nichelle, 4/13/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

An absolute wonderful experience!!! I saw PhotoFunBooth at a friend’s wedding 3 years ago and made an awesome scrapbook page for their wedding and I just HAD to have the package that included the scrapbook for my own wedding (your guests get to design pages and you get a surprise to open later and see what everyone did.) The options for photostrips were numerous and we got to customize what the strip said. Some of my guests didn’t realize they were supposed to make a page for the scrapbook though but it looked like most of the images made it in. I loved the different options and I loved the response times I got while asking questions and needing help. Would recommend every time!!

Photo for PhotoFunBooth Review - Tons of fun props to choose from!
Profile Picture Ashley, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

You were absolutely fantastic. No one expects to hear their guests boast about the quality of their photo booth.

Profile Picture Kevin, 3/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Everything I wanted I got. Jackie was accommodating and willing to adjust to all changes with no issues. My pics were fun and I will treasure those memories forever!

Profile Picture Crystal, 3/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Jackie is wonderful! Super responsive She arrived on time and delivered what was requested. Kids at our function were super thrilled with her photo booth!

Profile Picture Chad, 2/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I absolutely loved using Photo Fun Booth. It was busy the entire time they were there. Pictures came out great! Great service!

Profile Picture Hayley, 2/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Jackie was AMAZING through out our whole process! She was easy to work with, and had fun with our guests. We could not have asked for a better person to help with our booth. The photos were fun and the booth was a hit!

Profile Picture Keyra, 2/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

What a great job, one of the best things of my daughters wedding day !! Photo fun booth was amazing, great,fun, patient ladies, couldn’t have asked for a better company, the props were so perfect!! Do yoursekf a favor, hire these ladies!

Photo for PhotoFunBooth Review - Jackie was the best
Profile Picture Angels, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Everyone loved it and the attendants were very kind and attentive!

Profile Picture Sarah, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We got the PhotoFunBooth for our work Holiday Party for over 400 people and everyone enjoyed the service that was provided. They had so many fun choices to add to the theme for the pictures. What was cool is that the pictures were unlimited. Recommend for any big event.

Profile Picture Holly, 12/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Photo Fun Booth will be at all our parties!! They had great enthusiasm and creative ideas. Everyone in the family got in the booth and created wonderful memories!! Thank to Jeff and Jackie for making our party Fabulous!!

Profile Picture MElissa, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I'd recommend PhotoFunBooth to anyone in the Tucson area looking for great customer service. Not only were they flexible with us, but they are great with military! The pictures were awesome, the set up was fun and the event was that much better because of them. Will be using them again in the future.

-355MDG Booster Club

Profile Picture Ulysses, 12/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I would definitely recommend it! Everyone one of out guests of all ages had a blast!

Profile Picture Lisa, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

It was very fun we love the booth and we recommended for our future parties

Profile Picture Angela, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

This was the best choice for my wedding. Everyone was able to have fun and we got some great memories!

Profile Picture Yvonne, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I definitely recommend Photo Fun Booth for any event. They were professional, on time, and provided a product exactly as described! My guests LOVED it!

Profile Picture Beth, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Photobooth, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Enclosed Booth, Flip Book, Prints, Props

Great experience all around!!!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We had a great experience with PhotoFunBooth! They were prompt, friendly, and the overall booth and props were a lot of fun! The photos printed out nicely and they also emailed them to use within 24 hours! I would highly recommend PhotoFunBooth!

Profile Picture Casey, 8/5/17, 1 Review