PhotoFunBooth Reviews

154 | Tucson, AZ

154 Reviews for PhotoFunBooth

154 PhotoFunBooth Reviews

Nathan Perry · Married on 11/02/2018

Professional staff and amazing outcome

The photobooth we rented was such an amazing experience for our wedding. Everytime I talked with Jacqueline she was fast and professional and everyone at my wedding was saying the photobooth was the most worthwhile part of the wedding.

• Stephanie

Stephanie Kidder · Married on 10/21/2018

We loved it!! (And so did our guests!)

Excellent! Everyone at our event had a great time taking pictures and sharing them. It made the party that much more fun! Thanks for everything! Very easy to work with and love the inflatable cube for pictures!

Sent on 10/28/2018
    PhotoFunBooth 1

PhotoFunBooth's reply:

Stephanie you all were an absolute blast! Thank you for choosing us to help capture fun memories of your celebration. Congrats and I hope to work with you again in the future.

Michael Gomez · Married on 10/12/2018

Gomez Love Story

Jacquelyn Shopes PhotoFunBooth was awesome! The photo booth was a hit at our wedding! With all the props and the scrapbook that was provided was all well put together!
    Definitely recommend for any special occasion!

Bianca · Married on 10/05/2018

The booth was so fun, and the team made the experience very smooth and easy!

Sent on 10/07/2018

PhotoFunBooth's reply:

Congrats Bianca. Your wedding reception was so much, the dance floor was on fire, and the photo booth was a big hit! Thanks for using PhotoFunBooth!

Juliet · Married on 09/21/2018

We used PhotoFunBooth for my husband's birthday party at our home. Super easy to connect with Jackie, who did a great job working with me on the layout of the picture pages. She showed up on time and did a great job making sure all of our guests got their pictures taken. So much fun was had in that booth and the pictures were hysterical. We're still laughing at them days later. Can't go wrong with PhotoFunBooth!!

Sent on 09/24/2018

PhotoFunBooth's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. I had so much fun at the party and can't wait to come back!

Vanessa · Married on 09/01/2018

Great experience so much fun, everyone enjoyed and had a blast. Staff is super friendly and respectful.

Sent on 09/04/2018

PhotoFunBooth's reply:

We had a blast at Alexa's Quince! Your family and friends were so fun and sweet. Until next time!

Alejandre · Married on 08/24/2018

The Women In Business Conference highly recommends PhotoFunBooth. They will instantaneously add vigor to your event, just as they do ours every year!

Sent on 08/28/2018

PhotoFunBooth's reply:

Thank you for having us! We can't wait for next year's conference.

Leonard · Married on 05/12/2018

Just wow! We’re already coordinating use photofunbooth for my sister wedding. Staff was friendly and super responsive and super easy working with. They even reminded me on ideas I had for my big day! I can say they were great they even interact with my party to get the most use of the booth!

Sent on 05/13/2018

PhotoFunBooth's reply:

Thank you so much Lenny! We had a ball with everyone at your party. Congrats again!!!

Adrianna · Married on 05/12/2018

THE BEST PARTY FAVOR/EXPERIENCE! Guest truly loved it and the staff! Thank you all so much! Everyone had the most fun and was so excited when it was opened up!!!! Thank you thank you thank you!!!! You will always be used for my future events!

Sent on 05/14/2018

PhotoFunBooth's reply:

Thank you so much Adrianna and congrats on your graduation! We hope to see you again soon.

Susan · Married on 05/07/2018

They were amazing! Pictures turned out awesome!!

Sent on 05/06/2018

PhotoFunBooth's reply:

Thank you for having us Susan. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Amber · Married on 05/04/2018

Photo Fun Booth in Tucson was amazing! They were super friendly, always responded quickly, and worked with our budget. The pics were great and the staff was not less than polite. They were the best and I would recommend them for any even you’re having!

Sent on 05/08/2018

PhotoFunBooth's reply:

Amber you were an absolute joy to plan and work with. Thank you for having us. Congrats on your graduation!

Ray · Married on 04/27/2018

Everything went very smooth, staff was wonderful and the set up was bad add! Thanks again and our wedding was a blast cause of the photo booth!

Sent on 05/09/2018

PhotoFunBooth's reply:

Thank you Ray for having us at your wedding reception. We had to much fun and wish you and your beautiful bride a lifetime of happiness and laughter.

Manuel · Married on 04/21/2018

I had a great experience with PhotoFunBooth. We have used their services in the past few years for our Second Chance Prom and have always appreciated their services.

Sent on 04/23/2018

PhotoFunBooth's reply:

Thanks for having us again this year. It was a great time as usual. See you all next year!

Hila · Married on 04/19/2018

AMAZING SERVICE! I would highly recommend to anyone hosting an event. Jackie was so easy to work with and very flexible and cooperative when the weather was acting up!

Sent on 04/21/2018

PhotoFunBooth's reply:

Thank you Hila! You were a joy to work and plan with. The weather was definitely interesting that day, but we made it work. Congrats on graduation!

Nichelle · Married on 04/13/2018

Jackie and her team were amazing. My guest loved the photo booth so much! It was great to look back and see all the fun photos! Thank you all for spending our day with us!

Sent on 04/21/2018

PhotoFunBooth's reply:

Thank you and Joseph for having us! Your wedding was just perfect and your guests were so much fun! Congrats again!

Ashley · Married on 04/07/2018

An absolute wonderful experience!!! I saw PhotoFunBooth at a friend’s wedding 3 years ago and made an awesome scrapbook page for their wedding and I just HAD to have the package that included the scrapbook for my own wedding (your guests get to design pages and you get a surprise to open later and see what everyone did.) The options for photostrips were numerous and we got to customize what the strip said. Some of my guests didn’t realize they were supposed to make a page for the scrapbook though but it looked like most of the images made it in. I loved the different options and I loved the response times I got while asking questions and needing help. Would recommend every time!!

Sent on 04/10/2018
    PhotoFunBooth 2
    PhotoFunBooth 3

PhotoFunBooth's reply:

Ashley your wedding was just beautiful, as were you! Thank you so much for having us share in your special day. We had fun making memories with you all. Congrats!

Kevin · Married on 03/04/2018

You were absolutely fantastic. No one expects to hear their guests boast about the quality of their photo booth.

Sent on 03/05/2018

PhotoFunBooth's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Kevin! Congrats! Enjoy your new home with your beautiful bride.

Crystal · Married on 03/01/2018

Everything I wanted I got. Jackie was accommodating and willing to adjust to all changes with no issues. My pics were fun and I will treasure those memories forever!

Sent on 03/09/2018
    PhotoFunBooth 4

PhotoFunBooth's reply:

Crystal you were an absolute joy to work with. Thanks for having us share in on your special day.

Chad · Married on 02/23/2018

Jackie is wonderful! Super responsive She arrived on time and delivered what was requested. Kids at our function were super thrilled with her photo booth!

Sent on 02/18/2018

PhotoFunBooth's reply:

Thank you Chad! We can't wait for next year!

Hayley · Married on 02/23/2018

I absolutely loved using Photo Fun Booth. It was busy the entire time they were there. Pictures came out great! Great service!

Sent on 02/25/2018

PhotoFunBooth's reply:

Thank you for having us Hayley. You were an absolutely stunning bride and your guests were so much fun. Congrats again!

Keyra · Married on 02/10/2018

Jackie was AMAZING through out our whole process! She was easy to work with, and had fun with our guests. We could not have asked for a better person to help with our booth. The photos were fun and the booth was a hit!

Sent on 02/11/2018

PhotoFunBooth's reply:

Thank you so much for having us. You and Gabe are so special to me. Can't wait to see future babies!

Angels · Married on 01/13/2018

What a great job, one of the best things of my daughters wedding day !! Photo fun booth was amazing, great,fun, patient ladies, couldn’t have asked for a better company, the props were so perfect!! Do yoursekf a favor, hire these ladies!

Sent on 01/15/2018
    PhotoFunBooth 5

PhotoFunBooth's reply:

Angela, thank you so much for having us at your daughter's wedding. You were an absolute joy to work with. Congrats to you all!

Natalie · Married on 01/01/2018

Jackie is always a pleasure to work with. Quick responses, very helpful and level of professionalism is top notch. The quality of the booth and photos are superb.

Sarah · Married on 12/16/2017

Everyone loved it and the attendants were very kind and attentive!

Sent on 12/20/2017
    PhotoFunBooth 6

PhotoFunBooth's reply:

Sarah it was an honor to be a part of your big day, thank you for having us! Cheers to lifelong marital bliss!

Holly · Married on 12/15/2017

We got the PhotoFunBooth for our work Holiday Party for over 400 people and everyone enjoyed the service that was provided. They had so many fun choices to add to the theme for the pictures. What was cool is that the pictures were unlimited. Recommend for any big event.

Sent on 12/19/2017

PhotoFunBooth's reply:

Thank you so much Holly! We can't wait to be back next year!