PhotoFlicks Reviews

9 | St Thomas, VI

9 Reviews for PhotoFlicks

Monet · Married on 02/17/2017

Photoflicks did my engagement photos. It was my first time doing any type of photoshoot. He made you feel comfortable and his ideas were amazing. The photos came out amazing. They were beyond what I expected. He will be doing the photography for the wedding and any family photos I will need.

Trisha · Married on 08/08/2016

We are absolutely in love with our pictures! Naheem captured the romantic essence of the sunset beach with amazing color saturation and contrast! I was ecstatic that he wasn't afraid to get down and dirty with us for the final shots in the water! He immediately responded to us anytime we reached out to him and returned our edited photos in a timely manner!
    I look forward to working with Naheem again when we return to the Virgin Islands for vacation!

Sent on 09/09/2016

Kelia · Married on 06/19/2016

Naheem Mason is very professional, affordable and genuine. I would recommend him to anyone and will be using him for future projects.

Chantel · Married on 12/22/2015

Naheem did an awesome job capturing our special day! Will highly recommend!

Angelina · Married on 07/26/2015

He was absolutely phenomenal!!! He captured us in our element and came prepared. It was perfect! We will def use Naheem again.

• Anita

Anita · Married on 05/23/2015

I want to say thanks to Mr. Mason of Photoflicksvi for his awesome services provided for our wedding. He got just the shot that we wanted. Love our photos. thanks for making our wedding day special.

Sent on 06/29/2015

Tamra · Married on 11/29/2014

Naheem was a pleasure to work with from the go! From our first meeting with him where we had no idea what we specifically wanted, I was confident by the end of that meeting that what we would receive from him would be nothing short of amazing. My husband and I were simply blown away with the end results and so were our family and friends! Naheem beautifully captured the genuine love, emotion and funny moments from the engagement shoot to our fun wedding video to the song, "Rude" by Magic. November 29, 2014 was a magical day and I thank Naheem for making this such an easy and fun experience. Every time we look back at our amazing pictures and video, we relive what was one of the best days/moments of our lives. THANK YOU Naheem for doing such a fabulous job and for capturing such beautiful memories that we will enjoy for years to come!

Sent on 06/17/2016

Deejay · Married on 07/31/2014

I had a destination wedding in St. Thomas. Naheem was our photographer, he was amazing and our pictures came out great! He knows what he is doing and makes you feel comfortable. If your coming from out of state like me, he keeps in contact and doesn't pressure you to choose anything that you don't want. I would highly recommend him.

Loren · Married on 03/12/2016

Wonderful young and hard working. Very easy to work with and trustworthy.

Sent on 03/19/2016