Photobooths "R" Fun Reviews

22 | Trabuco Canyon, CA

22 Reviews for Photobooths "R" Fun

I highly recommend Photobooths R Fun! From the very first email, they are so friendly and extremely fast at responding. We hired them for our wedding this past August and they made the night so much fun! They were right on time, set up and ready to go, and they were professional and fun throughout the night. Our guests had a blast! We had so many people telling us how much they enjoyed it. A special treat is that while the guests get a copy of their photo, they also put one into an album for you, so at the end of the night we had a hilarious album of photos to look through, PLUS you get a USB of all of the pictures. This was a great way to capture the night and added a lot of fun to our reception!

Sent on 09/18/2013

Eric · Married on 06/08/2013

We were so pleased with the service provided. Everything was taken care of and on time for the event. We would highly recommend using Jerry.

Sent on 06/26/2013

Photobooths "R" Fun's reply:

Thanks so much, Eric all my best to you!

Priscilla · Married on 06/01/2013

Jerry from Photo booths r fun was awesome!
    The guests had so much fun!
    I would recommend him highly!!

Sent on 06/15/2013

Jerry is the best!!! Usually prior brides has told me that the wedding doesnt go as smooth because timing doesnt go right. Well boys and girls, i can tell you my wedding was smooth with no worries bc we had jerry. He keeps track of time and makes sure it gets done. He is funny and really gets to crowd going; he is a natural at being an mc and a dj. We like underground/ house music and some are hard to find, jerry made sure he had the songs ready to be played for our wedding. He is organized, and does not rush you at all, and works with you tol last min to give you the best wedding day you. As a bride, i could not have been happier and all my guests told me it was the smoothest, fun wedding they have been too; and i give credits to Jerry. We also rented his photobooth, and boy did my guests love it! I love his props ( there are plenty to choose from, cop hat, rasta hat, big glasses, rabit ears, mustache, everything you could think of!) and his two assistants were so patient and wonderful. Im telling you, if you are reading this now, BOOK WITH JERRY!! You wont regret it!!

Sent on 06/03/2013

Photobooths "R" Fun's reply:

Yuka,it was not that hard, I loved all the music! Thanks so much for letting me be a small part of your big day!

I wanted a photo booth for my 03/03/13 wedding and I had trouble finding an affordable one that still had the scrapbook table with attendants. Once I found Photobooths "R" Fun I was sold. They were affordable and very responsive to my questions. Jerry checked in with me several times before our wedding to make sure he had all the details. The attendants at the wedding were fantastic. The scrapbook looks great and I'm so happy that I have all of those memories! The guests had so much fun with the photo booth, and all I heard were compliments. I highly recommend Photobooths "R" Fun.

Sent on 05/24/2013

Photobooths "R" Fun's reply:

I so enjoyed working with you and your "Cool" Family. Thanks again!

Sally · event on: 12/08/2012

What a great Holiday Party! Made all the more fun with the Photo Booth!
    Highly Recommended for a GREAT time!!!

Sent on 12/18/2012

Sarah · Married on 10/27/2012

We had such a wonderful experience with Photobooths "R" Fun! Jerry was a delight to work with and the boys who helped the night of the wedding were great. Communicating with them was easy and I could tell that they cared about their service and making our day memorable. Everyone at the reception loved the photo booth and now we have an amazing keepsake full of goofy pictures! I wouldn't use anyone else in the future... these guys are keepers!

Sent on 11/09/2012

Photobooths "R" Fun's reply:

Hey,we could not have done I without you! Thanks again and have a fun like

Katie · Married on 08/25/2012

The photobooth was great but really, it was the two people staffing the booth that got the wedding guests to try different props and to be creative with the photos. Everyone really enjoyed the photobooth and we are still enjoying the pictures.

Sent on 09/24/2012

Steve · Married on 06/29/2012

I strongly encourage everyone to use Photobooths "R" Fun. I shopped around for weeks while wedding planning with my now wife and they were the most professional and least expensive. You definitely get your moneys worth. We received a scrapbook, all of our pictures in a file, and they bring a variety of crops guest can use. Jerry and his staff are awesome and we will definitely use them again if we have an event, and we will definitely recommend them to all our family and friends. Many of our friends are asking us for their contacting information, so if I were you I would hurry and lock your date in.

Sent on 07/03/2012

Photobooths "R" Fun's reply:

Thanks, we hope you get your moneys worth! Fun family and friends, would love to do it again.....

The photo booth was a big hit at the wedding. The people running it were super nice and friendly. We love the photo book of all the pics and comments. A great memory of a great night!

Sent on 08/19/2012

Kathi · event on: 03/31/2012

The photo booth was a BIG hit at my daugther's 13th birthday party. Thank you!!!

Sent on 04/02/2012

Julia · Married on 03/24/2012

The guests had a blast in the photo booth...my husband and I were bummed that time went by so fast that we didnt get to do it, but we loved the service and loved everything about Jerry!
    Thanks!!

Sent on 04/25/2012

Grace · Married on 02/10/2012

Jerry was the DJ/MC and photo booth provider for both my husband's 40th in January and my daughter's 13th in February. He was so good at
    husband's party that we decided to hire him back for my daughter's party. He is exceptional at what he does!!! Both parites were amazingly fun and all of our friends had a great time.

Sent on 02/13/2012

Abby · Married on 11/10/2011

Photobooths "R" Fun was fantastic for our wedding! Not only were they easy to communicate with, on time and reasonably priced, but my guests were so thrilled with their service! Jerry was incredibly kind and my guests loved the photobooth and the props they provided! I highly recommend Photobooths "R" Fun if you are looking for a fun activity for your guests to do while you're taking pictures - my guests were so appreciative! They are incredibly honest, ethical and kind. I even received the flash drive of all the photos the evening of our wedding and a book with all of the photos - I loved that they didn't make me wait to receive either!

Sent on 11/27/2011

Erika · Married on 11/05/2011

The quality of service that both Jerry and his staff displayed was remarkable. The photo booth was a hit and Jerry delivered on everything he promised. In addition, he made us feel like this was the most important event he had every attended. He was awesome.

Sent on 11/21/2011

Robert · Married on 11/04/2011

We decided on a photobooth last minute and thought it would be a great idea for guests to enjoy. Not only did they have pictures of themselfs from the night to keep but we also had them on a scrapbook with a personal message about the evening. We also got the new feature that Jerry has on his new photobooth which records a video message from inside the booth. (OVER THE TOP) Now I have both pictures from the booth, a flashdrive to reprint pictures I want, and a personalized video from the guests. Thanks Robert & Cindy

Sent on 02/23/2012

Dena · Married on 07/09/2011

Wow! Having a photo booth at our wedding was a huge hit! Jerry was very friendly and easy to work with.

Sent on 03/27/2012

Tasha · Married on 03/05/2011

Jerry,
    Thank you so much for all your help at our son's birthday party. All the pictures came out great, and I love all the picture frames you had made for me. Sam was so nice to all the kids. The props and scrapbook was a great idea. Thanks again for a job well done,
    Tasha Phillips

Sent on 03/20/2011

Mary · Married on 01/15/2011

Jerry was the DJ at my wedding in January and he brought the photo booth for our guests to use. It was a huge hit! Everyone loved taking their pictures and it was one of the main things they commented on after the wedding. The pictures were great and the scrapbook we made with the photos is something my husband and I will always treasure. Jerry is amazing at what he does and I have only great things to say about him!

Sent on 02/13/2011

April · Married on 01/02/2011

Jerry, thanks for providing the photobooth with our last minute request. We were hesitant to get a photo booth for out cocktail hr but are glad we did. We researched a lot of booths and PhotoBooths R Fun by far had the best deal. Our guests had a blast and the personal touch on the picture was fabulous. Thanks Again.
    April & Francisco Mendoza

Sent on 01/31/2011

Jerry was an EXCELLENT DJ. I didn't meet him until the day of my wedding, but him and I spoke multiple times over the phone and via email. He would respond to my emails within hours, and was sooo flexible. He was able to get a hold of all the music I requested and was very flexible. He hosted a Newlywed game during dinner for my husband and I which was sooo much fun and the guests really enjoyed it! He is so sweet, nice, flexible, and easy to work with. My husband and I were more than pleased with DJ Jerry's services!

Sent on 12/01/2014

Ryan · Married on 11/10/2012

It was a real good time and the photos looked fantastic! Fun crew!

Sent on 12/02/2012