39 Reviews for PhotoBoothDJs.com

We had Dj and photo booth services from this company. They are awesome. They did a great job and we had a blast working with them. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Harmony, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

The uplighting was beautiful and the photobooth was a blast! Thank you!

Profile Picture Bernice, 9/12/15, 1 Review
3.4

Photo quality and props were good. My guests had to wait long as there was a Photobooth malfunction. Also, there were many blurry photos until the attendent fixed the issue.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Joanna, 8/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

They were on time, had fun props, and were respectful to guests.

Profile Picture User5441384, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Amazing service!! Came on time and set up the photobooth with all the props.
I called a week before my event and they were so accommodating even though it was short notice. They even threw in a photobook for me! Pretty good deal!! Definitely recommend for your events!

Profile Picture User5241084, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Mark was so helpful, kept his word and made my day wonderful!

Profile Picture Caressa, 10/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Mark is awesome. He responded quickly and his prices aren't bad at all for the photo booth. He also worked my wedding reception and was as professional as he could be. Highly Recommend this company!

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The DJ and photo booth was a hit!!! Guests loved the music and what the photo booth offered!!! Both DJ and photo booth people were dressed to impress and very professional!!! I would recommend them to everyone!!! I will be using them in the future for my next events!!!!

Profile Picture Dorothy, 6/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The uplights looked were perfect!!! Very happy with everything from start to finish.

Profile Picture Sue, 6/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

amazing. they were on time. super friendly. set up was amazing. I didn't have to worry about a thing. I will be using this service again and would recommend it to family as well. As a bride u have so much to do and little time to enjoy and this service took a load off my hands. grealty appreciated. I had specific details for my scrapbook and they matched everything. I am so happy I found this. I also loved how fast Mark responded to all of my text and emails. A plus!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture User4172507, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Our DJ came with a special extra rental of a photobooth! We actually just looked through the photo's the other day and the memories are great! They allowed unlimited amount of photo's for our guests which left us with being able to add on our own almost an extra 4 pages and just can't believe how funny some of the pictures are. They had so many props to choose from and looks like they were able to squeeze in up to 5-6 people in the booth! The only thing I miss is the CD/DVD of the photo's as I would have loved to post the pictures after... aside from not having that small piece it was great. The host handling the booth hunted me down to ensure the Bride and Groom took a few pictures and I am so grateful for that!! I was lost in the wedding and almost didnt realize the party was coming to an end and that I havent even taken pictures yet! Great DJ/Photobooth combo!

Profile Picture Basia, 10/12/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

DJ Mark offered a photo booth for our wedding. It was a huge hit with all of our guests and family that was in from out of town. It was a great choice by my husband to spend the extra money and have it at the wedding. It came with a scrap book of pictures. The people in the photos were able to write well wishes. We were then given the book as a keepsake. It was a great memory for us at our wedding. I would definitly recommend the photo booth at a wedding.

Profile Picture Christine, 10/5/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We were on a tight budget and the photo booths from Photobooth DJ's were a better value than any other photobooths I could find, so I reserved them for my wedding!The staff were very flexible and let me create my own logo for my photo strips. During the wedding, the photo booth assistant was very nice and helpful in helping people choose props, take pictures, and get their photo strips. Everyone loved the photo booth and it's so much fun to be able to go online and download and see all the pictures. The woman who was our photo booth assistant also seemed to be enjoying her job during the wedding which made the whole experience more fun! Thanks so much, Photobooth DJs!

Profile Picture Courtney, 6/15/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The photo booth was so much fun!!! All of my guest were very pleased. The photos and the booth were both of great quality. Mark was great to work with. We will definitely recommend to everyone we know.

Profile Picture Brittany, 6/9/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

My wife and I greatly enjoyed the photo booth for our wedding. The attendant (Mark) was very kind and professional. All of our guests had a blast taking unlimited pictures and especially dressing up with the props, in a way it brings out the kid within and people don't seem to get enough of it.

The photo booth is a must have at any event and you must get the props as well, you won't regret it.
Plus get the album too, it's a great way to keep the memory at hand.

Profile Picture Ben, 3/24/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Had a great time with wonderful music!!! Mark was a wonderful Dj. Recommend to anyone! Thank you for being so flexable too!!! My whole wedding loved and enjoyed the photobooth!! Thanks again!!!

Profile Picture Lyndsey, 10/26/12, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

The photo booth was perfect at our wedding and everyone had a blast taking photos all night! :)

Profile Picture User2736340, 2+ years ago, 1 Review