PhotoBoothDJs.com Reviews

41 | Oak Lawn, IL

41 Reviews for PhotoBoothDJs.com

41 PhotoBoothDJs.com Reviews

Harmony · Married on 06/18/2016

We had Dj and photo booth services from this company. They are awesome. They did a great job and we had a blast working with them. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Bernice · Married on 09/12/2015

The uplighting was beautiful and the photobooth was a blast! Thank you!

They were on time, had fun props, and were respectful to guests.

Amazing service!! Came on time and set up the photobooth with all the props.
    I called a week before my event and they were so accommodating even though it was short notice. They even threw in a photobook for me! Pretty good deal!! Definitely recommend for your events!

Caressa · Married on 10/05/2014

Mark was so helpful, kept his word and made my day wonderful!

Samantha · Married on 09/12/2014

Mark is awesome. He responded quickly and his prices aren't bad at all for the photo booth. He also worked my wedding reception and was as professional as he could be. Highly Recommend this company!

Dorothy · Married on 06/21/2014

The DJ and photo booth was a hit!!! Guests loved the music and what the photo booth offered!!! Both DJ and photo booth people were dressed to impress and very professional!!! I would recommend them to everyone!!! I will be using them in the future for my next events!!!!

Sue · Married on 06/20/2014

The uplights looked were perfect!!! Very happy with everything from start to finish.

amazing. they were on time. super friendly. set up was amazing. I didn't have to worry about a thing. I will be using this service again and would recommend it to family as well. As a bride u have so much to do and little time to enjoy and this service took a load off my hands. grealty appreciated. I had specific details for my scrapbook and they matched everything. I am so happy I found this. I also loved how fast Mark responded to all of my text and emails. A plus!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brittany · Married on 06/09/2013

The photo booth was so much fun!!! All of my guest were very pleased. The photos and the booth were both of great quality. Mark was great to work with. We will definitely recommend to everyone we know.

Ben · Married on 03/24/2013

My wife and I greatly enjoyed the photo booth for our wedding. The attendant (Mark) was very kind and professional. All of our guests had a blast taking unlimited pictures and especially dressing up with the props, in a way it brings out the kid within and people don't seem to get enough of it.

The photo booth is a must have at any event and you must get the props as well, you won't regret it.
    Plus get the album too, it's a great way to keep the memory at hand.

Lyndsey · Married on 10/26/2012

Had a great time with wonderful music!!! Mark was a wonderful Dj. Recommend to anyone! Thank you for being so flexable too!!! My whole wedding loved and enjoyed the photobooth!! Thanks again!!!

The photo booth was perfect at our wedding and everyone had a blast taking photos all night! :)

• User6907812 · event on: 06/13/2016

It was a wonderful working with Photo Booth DJ's. Very professional. They got back to me promptly with every question we had and made it such an easy and awesome part of our graduation party.

Lynn · event on: 06/11/2016

I loved the person who was set to work the photo booth. Her name was Brenda and she was so nice and professional. I would recommend this service to anyone who needs a photo booth for an event . I picked them out online, did my research and made calls and they were the best.

Laurie · event on: 11/04/2016

Mark is great to work with! He provided Himself as DJ and he really gauged the crowd and had them dancing from 7-12!!! He also provided a photo booth that was a huge hit at our fundraiser event. We provided our own props and our guests loved recieving the photo strip of themselves commenorating the event. The whole event was so much fun because of this great service!

• User7430083 · event on: 11/10/2016

great value and service would recommend and use again!

• User7626447 · event on: 10/21/2016

PhotoboothDJs were VERY helpful right off the bat. They provided a Photobooth for a Halloween Dance at our elementary school. They answered all my questions and even provided solutions to a dilemma I was having.
    Mark was extremely personable and professional. All of my e-mails/phone calls were answered promptly and provided with a quick response. He was on time for set up, and even stayed later than was expected.
    All of the children at the school had a blast and were so happy to enjoy the fun props provided with the Photobooth rental. The photo strips are of great quality and are fabulous memories of the fantastic services that were rendered.
    I would recommend PhotoboothDJs to anyone!! We can't wait to work with them again in the future!

Theresa · event on: 04/01/2017

I highly recommend PhotoBoothDJs.com and Mark Skorusa, CEO. All emails and phone calls were answered promptly. The photo booth was great entertainment for our prom guests and Mark's professionalism working with kids with special needs was amazing! We felt the cost was a great value for the services provided and all the equipment is top notch! Hoping that Mark and PhotoBoothDJs.com will be back for another prom next year!

julie · event on: 11/04/2017

WONDERFUL!!!! Can't wait to use them again!

Rudi · event on: 05/10/2018

This was our second year using Photo Booth DJs for our school dance photo booth. The price was great, and the service was excellent.

Beth · event on: 05/24/2018

The photo booth was perfect for an 8th grade dance. The kids enjoyed the accessories that were provided along with it for fun pictures. Mark was great to deal with and quick to respond with any questions or concerns. I would highly recommend them!

Grace · event on: 07/08/2013

This Photo Booth was great! Especially the price and you receive quality service and photos! They showed up at our party promptly. All my guests enjoyed themselves and the photo booth operator was very helpful, courteous and friendly - I think he had fun too!

Christie · event on: 11/30/2013

Renting a photobooth from PhotoBoothDJs (Mark) for my daughter's 14th birthday party was brilliant…everything was seamless from start to finish. Mark was prompt, the rates were affordable, and all of our guests (adults and children) loved it! It was also a great way to keep 40 fourteen year olds occupied for the duration of the party. I highly recommend photoBoothDJs.com and will most definately use them again.

• User4150668 · event on: 07/21/2013

Photobooths DJ was AMAZING. Our guests really got into the spirit and they all had a ball dressing up and having fun. The book we have of the photos is priceless! I woudl use Mark and his team again in a heartbeat!