Photobooth Professional Reviews

Photobooth Professional 7
  • Kristen

Kristen Peck · Married on 09/14/2019

Wonderful Experience

Nick did a wonderful job at our wedding! He was very easy to work with and affordable. Our guests loved the photo booth, it was such a hit! The pictures came out great and we loved the gifs! We were very happy with the scrapbook we received at the end of the night and loved reading the messages from our guests!

Sent on 09/01/2019

Alicia · Married on 07/20/2019

Awesome photobooth!

Photobooth Professionals were very easy to work with. Their package information was very clear and easy to understand. Once we picked a package it was extremely easy to venmo them the money. A few weeks before the wedding they reach out so we could pick the backdrop and what we wanted the photo strip to look like. Again very easy process, they easily made the tweaks I requested. Day of Andrew was great, everything was great. We added on the slow motion video which was super cool. They did the video for the last hour, I wish I would have know this was how it was going to work previous, so that I could have maybe had the DJ announce this was how it was going to work. The videos were really fun to watch though! Andrew made sure my husband and I got the chance to make some videos before shutting it down, which was so nice of him! Overall, I was very satisfied with Photobooth Professional and the service they provided!

Sent on 08/02/2019

Jane Knaul · Married on 06/29/2019

Great Company!!

Nick at Photobooth Professional was awesome to work with. Great price and the pics came out great! Nice variety of styles to choose from. Our guests had so much fun with the photo booth. Would definitely recommend Photobooth Professional for any wedding or party.

Sent on 07/17/2019

Melissa · Married on 04/06/2019

Best Photo Booth ever!

This photo booth was by far the best one I've ever experienced! Everyone had so much fun and couldn't have been happier with the pictures. It is honestly the best way to look back and remember your wedding reception! From designing the photo strips to making you an album, they are amazing to work with.

Sent on 04/11/2019
  • Kathleen

Kathleen · Married on 09/28/2018

We are so happy we chose Photobooth Professional for our big day. Nick was very easy to work with and created the perfect design for the bottom of our photostrips. So many of our guests have been telling us what a blast they had with the photobooth! There were so many fun props to choose from and the photobooth added a really fun aspect to our wedding. In addition we were given a book filled with everyones photos and notes, which is something we will keep forever! I highly recommend using Photobooth Professional for your big day!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Riquet · Married on 09/08/2018

My wife and I were on the fence about getting a photobooth the last few months of planning because we didnt know if we would be worth it. We kept going back and forth of the advantages and disadvantages. We finally decided to pull the trigger a week before our big day. Let me tell you that was of the best decisions we made!!!! People loved the booth and pictures. We are still compliments about this service. And everyone was impressed how interactive Nick was the whole night. We also got a album right after the reception. We were so glad DJ Bishop recommended him. You will not be disappointed at all!!!!!

Sent on 09/14/2018

Kim · Married on 06/29/2018

Nick was great for our June 30th wedding in Atlantic City! He was super helpful during the whole planing process and very reliable. During the reception, Nick was awesome. He would hand people fun props and encourage the guests to have fun with their pictures. His props were great and new. Not just your typical hats and big glasses, but much more. The “open booth” was great and all the pictures turned out wonderfully. We received an album that people signed next to their pictures along with a flash drive of everything. I would recommend Nick and his company to anyone! Thanks again, Nick!!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Jamie · Married on 06/23/2018

They were amazing, Nick helped me out with every detail. My guests are still talking about how cool the setup was!! They loved getting to view their photos online, and they made us a cute scrapbook of all our guests pictures. They even give you a hard drive of all of the pictures!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Cara · Married on 06/08/2018

The ultimate in customer service, quality, creativity, and fun. Nick provided our party with an excellent photo booth experience. Highly recommended. We will definitely use him again! Cara and Jon Burke

Sent on 07/03/2018
  • Lillian

Lillian · Married on 05/26/2018

Nick was professional, kind, on time, and recommended by Dj Bishop Entertainment. My husband, myself and our guests thoroughly enjoyed his photo booth and all the props that came with it! My nephews had a blast with their Thor and Captain America props..they played with them the entire night! Before shutting down the booth, Nick allowed my husband & I to come in to capture the last few moments at the end of our night...very cool of him! We had a blast and appreciate Nick for helping to make our day one of the best days everrr!!

Sent on 07/25/2018
    Photobooth Professional 8
    Photobooth Professional 9
    Photobooth Professional 10
    Photobooth Professional 11

Courtney · Married on 05/19/2018

If I could score higher than a 5 I would! Nick, you did an amazing job and our guests really enjoyed the open photos and all of your fun props! You were so patient and the album of the photos you put together is one of our favorite things from the wedding! I will recommend you to anyone in need of a photo booth for any event! Thank you for being such a huge part of making our wedding night perfect!

Sent on 05/25/2018

Katie · Married on 05/19/2018

Photobooth Professional is absolutely amazing! I will never use another Photo Booth company again. We got married last weekend at Woodcrest Country Club and our guests are still talking about how awesome the service by our attendant was. They are extremely affordable and really work with you on the design and what you want. They provided great props, pictures for everyone in the booth, plus an additional for us. They made us a scrapbook where people could right messages and a flash drive with all of the pictures as well. It was a great keepsake. The staff a Photobooth Professional are fantastic, they really want what is best for you. In addition, the next day they sent us a link to all of the photos online. I cannot say enough about how great this company is. If you are even thinking about a Photo Booth at your event, use them!

Sent on 05/25/2018

Denise · Married on 02/16/2018

Nick did an awesome job with the photo booth at our school event. He arrived when he said he would, he was st up on time and ready to go. Nick was very professional with our staff and students as well. Thank you for help making our event photoriffic!

Sent on 02/19/2018

Brittany · Married on 01/14/2018

Nick was absolutely a pleasure to work with! From his quick responsiveness to his ability to design our photo strips to our liking we are so pleased we went with photo booth professional! Everyone keeps raving about the photo booth and how much fun they had! We are so happy we chose this company for our wedding and we would highly recommend! Thanks Nick for making our wedding so Special and fun!!

-Brittany & Jason

Sent on 01/17/2018

Maria · Married on 11/18/2017

Nick was extremely accommodating. The attendant that worked our wedding was super friendly and professional. We ended up not having access to the elevator and he rolled with it without complaining. My husband and I never even noticed that there was an issue until after the wedding. I would highly recommend Nick and his team.

Sent on 12/06/2017

Renee · Married on 11/17/2017

We hired Photobooth Professional for our school’s PTO Ladies Night event. Nick was great to work with. His custom art was exactly what we were looking for. He was very professional through the whole process and extremely accommodating. We have great pictures that captured our Ladies Night event and have access to all the photos with our online gallery (and a memory stick too). I highly recommend using this company.

Sent on 11/28/2017

Britt · Married on 11/11/2017

Nick was absolutely great to work with ! I definitely recommend using Professional Photobooth for any type of event! Nick always answered my emails in a timely fashion and he made me a custom backdrop that everyone loved! At the end of the night, he came over to my husband and I and asked if we wanted to take some pictures with the backdrop before he takes it down. The photo booth was such a hit at our wedding. Everyone loved the props and the open air screen so you can see yourself before the picture was taken. I was not sure if I wanted to do a photobooth but this company made me change my mind. It made the wedding fun and we got some great photos back at the end of the night to see all of our guests enjoying their time!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Kelsey · Married on 11/04/2017

We were very pleased with Photobooth Professional's service and quality. The props were cool, and Nick provided everything that we asked for. Highly recommended from us!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Charlie · Married on 10/27/2017

The Photobooth Professional was AMAZING! They helped to make our event so much fun, not just inside the booth but outside as well. The album they put together for us by the end of the night was so beautiful and fun to look through. They brought animal heads for the booth which were the biggest hit among all of our guests. Thank you so much for making our night so special. We would recommend them a thousand times over. Always quick to respond, they even got a new color backdrop to accommodate our design. It was such a fun experience to work with Nick, if your on the fence get a booth and go with this one!!!!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Raefaline · Married on 10/15/2017

Nick was great! Everyone had so much fun with the photobooth at my wedding. Nick gave us a beautiful album with a USB drive at the end of the night, no waiting!

Sent on 10/30/2017

AmberChris · Married on 10/14/2017

Nick was wonderful to work with! He was quick to respond to all of my questions and designed a border specific to what I had in mind. He was professional at the wedding and the photo booth props were amazing! I would definitely recommend Photobooth Professionals to anyone who is looking to add a Photobooth to their event

Sent on 10/18/2017

Spike · Married on 10/07/2017

On time, great to deal with, great product, totally happy with everything. Full endorsement.

Sent on 10/09/2017
    Photobooth Professional 12

Brad · Married on 10/07/2017

The photobooth was an absolute hit, and was a great addition to our wedding. From our first contact with Nick to the wedding reception, communication was quick and service was fantastic. Our guests enjoyed the wide variety of fun props (including dinosaur heads and emojis!!), as well as the ability to view and share the photos throughout various social media platforms. The guestbook and flash drive, which were given to us IMMEDIATELY after the reception, were an added bonus to an already exceptional value. We were impressed with the entire experience, and truly appreciated everything Nick provided.

Sent on 10/21/2017

Alycia · Married on 09/29/2017

Nick is AWESOME! He wants the BEST for you on your wedding day. The photo booth was such a hit for our wedding. We chose his new inflation photo booth which was awesome!!!! All the props were incredible (emojis, hats, animal heads, glasses, etc). By the end of the night my band was wearing his animal heads while jamming out! (a T-Rex, Panda, Monkey, and Raccoon). What an awesome time!

Nick is there the entire time managing and helping everyone. He gives you an awesome book at the end of the night with everyone’s photo strips and a notes from your guests. This was one of my favorite parts of my wedding. BOOK HIM! You will not be disappointed. Thanks Nick for everything!!!!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Edward · Married on 09/23/2017

Everything went off without a hitch and Nick did a great job- the photobooth was definitely a favorite for our wedding guests.

Sent on 10/10/2017