50 Reviews for Photobooth Planet - Northern NJ/Metro NY

Enclosed Booth (1)
Prints (1)
Props (1)
36 Photobooth Planet - Northern NJ/Metro NY Reviews

From the first email Tony was immediately responsive and very helpful with any questions. Bella (the VW Bus) and Tony not only met our expectations but exceeded them by far. The bus itself was one of the parts of our wedding that I was most excited about, and it totally lived up to it's name. Tony was not only professional, but you can tell how much he loves his job and making weddings extra special. The book that he put together from our friends and family's pictures was outstanding!! I would highly recommend using Tony and his VW bus for your event. It was such a unique part of our wedding that fit both of our personalities, and as a bonus gave our "older generation" guests some nostalgia from their hippie days!! I hope to have another party in the future where we could have Tony and Bella provide their photobooth services again!! Thank you Tony!!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 10/21/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

What a blast is the first thing I need to say! We met Bella, Tony’s VW Photobus the afternoon of our wedding, and boy did she have presence out of the gate! People loved the spin on the photobooth! Tony was easy to work and communicate with from initial call to the day of, and made our day so special and unique! If you want the traditional photobooth, he can sure do that too, but bringing Bella along for the ride is just too cool to pass up! It’s something people won’t forget!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/8/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Backdrop(s), Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Photobooth, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

I can not say enough great things about Tony and Photobooth Planet. Tony was responsive to all of my emails and calls during the planning process and on the day of the wedding completed the set-up and execution of the photobooth flawlessly! Tony even made sure to grab me and my husband during a quick down moment prior to our introduction at the reception to make sure we got a photo before we got too busy!

Our guests loved Tony and loved the photobooth. They loved it as a fun activity to do during the wedding and as a favor to take home at the end of the night. Also, the guest book Tony made for us with all of our guest's pictures and best wishes was truly an incredible keepsake and something I will treasure forever.

I would highly recommend Tony and Photobooth Planet for your next event.

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Our guests absolutely loved Bella and we have some great photos from our Photobus! I wish I had another occasion where I could utilize this service again.

Tony was great to work with - responding quickly to all communications before the event and on the day of was prompt, engaged with all our guests and made the whole process a breeze.

Profile Picture Kristen, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We rented Bella the Photobus and it was a huge hit at our wedding! The bus speaks for itself, but Tony was so kind and personable and helped all of our guests operate the photobus with ease! We love looking back on the photobooth pictures from that day along with all of the messages people had left for us. What a truly unique vendor! Thank You Tony!

Profile Picture angela, 9/16/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We rented the "Bella" VW photo booth bus for our wedding on Long Beach Island. Tony was great to work with -- very responsive prior to the event, on time, and professional. Our guests loved the photo bus and we got so many great comments about it after our wedding. We loved getting the photo book at the end of the night with all the photos our guests took and their comments. What an amazing way to remember our wedding. Highly recommend working with Tony!

Profile Picture ALEX, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Unique Services (Other)

Tony was an incredible vendor to work with! We absolutely LOVED Bella the VW Photobus! It was so unique & different and our guests loved it! We loved the way it looked at our outdoor Farm venue. Tony was extremely prompt & courteous and was a breeze to work with. Everything was setup perfectly the day of and as a bride, it's such an amazing feeling to know you can rely on your vendors! We would highly recommend Tony & Photobooth Planet! Especially Bella :)

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

It was as pleasure working with Planet Photo booth throughout the planning process- They made it very easy, and the photo bus was a HUGE hit with all of the guests!
I would recommend them for any party, wedding or corporate event.
Very Best- Mary Bradley

Profile Picture Mary, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

My wife and I had the most amazing experience with Tony and photobooth planet. He was responsive to any questions we had as the day approached, he was early for the event and there for any of our guests needs throughout the party. We loved having Bella there to help capture some once in a lifetime moments from our big day. Even our pup Mali was able to make a few appearances in the both. We would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a unique photobooth that will leave a lasting impression. Thanks again Tony! You were amazing!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

First I would like to say Bella is absolutely gorgeous and we'll maintained all of our guest were raving about how cool it was. From the very beginning communication was perfect. Tony answered all my questions and concerns. The day of attendant was perfect thank you for everything we are so happy with everything!

Profile Picture Christina, 6/10/17, 1 Review

Tony,

You were incredible. It was a beautiful wedding for everyone and I'm so thankful you were there to capture everything in the VW. We feel lucky to have worked with you on our special day as it added so much fun!! You made everything seamless!

Thank you so much for all the work you did. We can't wait to relive it all over again every time we open our photo book. The guests keep saying how truly one of a kind our Photobooth was!!!

Thank you!!

Profile Picture Chelsa, 6/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Tony and "Bella", the VW photobooth bus, were amazing! The perfect highlight to our wedding. Tony arrived promptly, generously gave an additional hour of time, and was fun to work with. Bella was a hit! We would have them again in a heartbeat- fun and different!
Laura and Kyle

Profile Picture Laura, 6/3/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Unique Services (Other)

Photobooth Planet was responsive to our needs, always available when we needed to reach them. The booth itself is beautifully maintained and gave her us the vintage feel we wanted for the wedding.The representative manning the booth was respectful and helpful. Our guests LOVED every minute of this photobooth ~ we also truly treasure the book of photos provided as well the digital images. Would use Photobooth planet again and would recommend them highly!

Profile Picture Susan, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I highly, highly recommend using photobotoh planet! Tony was so wonderful to work with from start to finish. We had bella, the blue VW bus photobooth at our beach wedding and it was a complete hit! We came away with an awesome guest book filled with photobooth pictures which was so much fun to look at the next morning. Using the old VW is such a unique idea and really adds a fun/interesting touch to any event!

Profile Picture User7146573, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Photobooth Planet is an awesome company. They communicated with us with any questions before our wedding for months prior. They were flexible with the time and very accommodating with any last minute issues we had. Tony was great to have at our event. He answered any questions and spoke with our guests while working the booth all night. We highly recommend this company.

Profile Picture Cody, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Tony was absolutely a pleasure to work with for this Montauk, NY wedding. He was responsive, courteous, fun, helpful, and flexible! The VW Photobooth was an unforgettable detail of this wedding, everyone raved about it! I would highly recommend to anyone considering.
- Jenna @ Deborah Minarik Events

Profile Picture Jenna, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I found Photobooth Planet online when searching classic style photobooths. I loved the old school look instead of the new open style you tend to find now. It was so fun climbing in with my groom, friends and family. We took unlimited photos - two strips print at a time - one was taped into a book for our guests to sign next to it. At the end of the night, I loved taking home my book of photos and also a USB of full size digital images of every photo taken - the photos are so clear and I loved sharing through email and social media! Tony Cho ran the booth. Tony was professional, quick to respond to emails while booking and fun and attentive the night of the wedding. Book Planet Photobooth!!

Profile Picture Lisa, 6/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We chose Photobooth Planet because they use real booths—not just pipe and drape. Tony at Photobooth was so flexible and responsive to our questions and requests. He did a great job making sure guests signed our guest book and even took the time to carefully layout pages and save space for our parents to sign. He was super patient with all the kids at our wedding and accommodating—he lowered the camera each time the kids used the booth so they could be seen.

Profile Picture S, 4/23/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We chose Tony for our wedding because we remember how much fun his booth was at our friend's wedding. He was professional, reliable, and very friendly. Our wedding guests had a blast in our photobooth and we got our album & thumbdrive with all the evening's photos in it on the same night of our wedding. Tony was very easy to communicate with and flexible with our requests... he even put our wedding logo on our photo strips :)

Thanks again!!!

Profile Picture Lilly & James, 11/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We hired Photobooth Planet for our wedding this past November and are very happy that we did. Tony, the owner/manager, was timely and professional, and he made our event a much more fun and memorable experience. He arrived early and was set up far before we arrived to preview the reception room. The photo booth was decorated in an appropriately festive manner and the assortment of provided props was diverse enough to provide us with many flavors of photos while simultaneously not detracting from the ambiance of our black tie wedding. Tony himself was great to work with, he shepherded our friends and family members through the photo booth all night and kept all participants engaged and laughing throughout. And perhaps most importantly, the guest book full of our guests' photos that we walked away with that night has become one of our more cherished possessions. Photobooth Planet was a fantastic addition to our wedding celebration. You will not regret hiring him for your event.

Profile Picture Cristina, 11/7/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Tony was, in a word, EASY to work with. We talked with other vendors who wouldn't create the exact, vintage photobooth experience we wanted. Tony, by contrast, wanted to help create / fulfill our fantasy for the night. (He was also cheaper than some of the other vendors we talked to!) Tony arrived early for our event and positioned his photo booth in a way that was both out-of-the-way and central to the entire party. He earned high marks by corralling (via ample props, if needed) our guests into filling our photo album with amazing memories. One guest even split her pants from dancing so hard... and used one of his prop veils to cover the rip... and keep on grooving. Kudos to Tony for being so flexible and fun. Months later, we love flipping through the book and reminiscing on a fantastic night. Thank you Tony!!

Profile Picture Randy, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Having Tony and the VW Van photobooth as part of our wedding was absolutely amazing! As VW enthusiasts ourselves this was the perfect edition to our wedding. Tony was so professional and fun and made sure to make our night and the photobooth perfect. He was super laid back and was great under pressure. We highly recommend using him for any event. It's the perfect addition and every single guest loved the VW and thought it was just the coolest, as was Tony.
-Bri & Rob

Profile Picture Bri & Rob, 10/2/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We rented 'Bella' - the beautiful VW photobus - for our wedding reception and could not have been happier! The VW bus was absolutely beautiful and a hit at our party! And, Tony - the attendant - was nothing short of amazing. He was both professional and an absolute pleasure to work with. We definitely recommend Photobooth Planet, 'Bella' and Tony!

Profile Picture Ana, 9/5/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

If You want a great company Photobooth Planet, Tony Cho, was the best. He was attentive, prompt and was very professional. If I need a photobooth for another event I WILL be contacting Them again. I am very pleased for the added memories of my wedding as are my guests. Thank You so much for making my wedding a dream come true.

Profile Picture Amy, 12/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I was SO happy with PhotoBooth Planet for my wedding day! They arrived on time, and even stayed a little bit later to accommodate everyone that wanted to take pictures. They were a great price, and pleasant to work with. I would highly recommend them to anyone getting married!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/27/14, 6 Reviews