Photobooth Planet NH Reviews

Photobooth Planet NH 7
  • Angelica

Angelica Ferri · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Great Photobooth with excellent Customer Service

I am loving all of these pictures and truly appreciate how your company goes above and beyond to provide the guestbook, the online version, and also guests with takeaways of these special memories. The customer service rocked, and the open air booth was so welcoming - allowed other guests to see how much fun it was, and got so many people to participate. Having people so engaged allowed us to have pictures of people that weren't necessarily highlighted in wedding party professional photos. Guests loved the fun props. It was all around wonderful. Thank you for helping to make the day so special.

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Yuet

Yuet Ng · Married on 09/22/2019

Fun and memorable

The red VW photobus was a fun addition to our wedding. Jeff was very responsive to my questions leading up to the big day. Ross, the attendant for the photobus, was so friendly. The kids, not to mention the adults, loved the experience and took multiple photos. The album Ross provided to us after the wedding was a nice bonus.

Sent on 10/03/2019
  • Avery

Avery Dellheim · Married on 09/14/2019

Highly Recommend!!!!! Everyone loved Ruby!!

We LOVED Photobooth Planet! Coordinating with Jeff was super easy, he was very organized and responsive! On the day off we had Alexa and Ross with Ruby the big read VW van the day of our wedding and they were amazing.

The bus has big light up letters spelling "PHOTO" on top of it!! It was so cute and added so much to our venue space! Our guests loved it and we LOVE the book of pictures we got at the end as our guest book. We will keep this forever and always remember the day!

Would highly recommend!

Sent on 09/29/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 09/07/2019

So much fun!

Ever since I saw the VW bus photobooth, I knew I had to have it at our wedding. Jeff at Photobooth Planet was so accommodating and quick to respond to our emails and get us set up with a bus for our special day. At the wedding, Ross was our attendant and was so fun and helped our guests have their best experience by suggesting props and poses. Everyone loved the retro vibe of the bus and thought it was such a unique touch. Highly recommend the team at Photobooth Planet NH/VT!!

Sent on 09/22/2019
    Photobooth Planet NH 8
  • Haleigh

Haleigh Parker · Married on 09/01/2019

Amazing Experience

Photobooth Planet was awesome to work with. Jeff did an amazing job making sure to be commutative, professional and friendly to all of my guests throughout the ceremony. He reached out continuously leading up to the wedding to make sure that we had everything that was needed for the wedding day. My guests LOVED that they were able to take fun photos together and be able to take it home with them. In addition, Jeff even made a book for our guests to put a copy of their photo and leave a message. At the end of the night, we received the book, a copy of all of the photos and had a USB with them as well. We were thrilled with the services that we received and can not imagine our day without Photobooth Planet.

Sent on 10/03/2019

Gretchen · Married on 08/31/2019

Highly recommend!

Ruby the photobus was a HUGE hit! All of the wedding guests raved about the bus itself & the props that were provided. Even the catering team & a couple band members snuck away on breaks to enjoy the photobus! The entire Photobooth Planet NH team was amazing - very responsive, flexible & kind. Overall... a great experience!

Sent on 09/05/2019
  • Kathleen

Kathleen OBrien · Married on 08/31/2019

Awesome vendor!

Jeff was great! He was fun, professional, and on time! My guests had fun and we got an album of all the pictures afterwards! The price was great, too.

Sent on 10/02/2019

Veronica · Married on 08/24/2019

Photobooth Van was a hit!

Jeff was very easy to worth with and was very communicative. The cost for the photobooth van was very reasonable and included a guest book that included our guests' photos and a message, as well as a website to review all the photos (they progressively get funnier throughout the evening). Ross + his wife were so much fun and had as much fun as our guests did. Our guests LOVED the photobooth van- it was quite a hit! Definitely would recommend!

Sent on 09/05/2019

Elizabeth Wible · Married on 08/10/2019

Our Guests Loved Photobooth Planet!

The team at Photobooth Planet is professional, kind, and ensured our guests had a blast. Nate was attentive and left us with a beautiful guestbook filled with the photo strips from our wedding night. The camera and setup itself was gorgeous. We felt this was a fair price point for what we had seen and definitely recommend!

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Mandie

Mandie · Married on 11/03/2018

Easy Planning with Photobooth Planet

I knew since the beginning that choosing Photobooth Planet was the right decision. Ben and Jeff was very kind. They responded to my emails so quickly. It was the only thing that I didn't have to worry about during planning. Their team were very helpful and pleasant during the reception as well. All my guests were having so much fun with the photobooth. They are an all-in-one package. You don't have to worry about providing your own prop and background. They also do unlimited prints. I actually had a group of more than 20 people took picture together, granted not all of them are in the picture, but they would print a copy for each person to have. It was definitely the best decision I made for the reception!

Sent on 12/15/2018
  • Chelsey

Chelsey · Married on 09/29/2018

Awesome Photobooth!

My husband and I were married in October of 2018 and had the pleasure of using Photobooth Planet at our wedding. It was such a hit with all of the guests! They printed out plenty of copies of the pictures, provided a scrapbook, as well as a USB drive with digital copies of the photos. The staff person, Eli, was super friendly and great with all of the guests. I would definitely recommend this company for any sort of event!

Sent on 04/05/2019

Jennifer · Married on 09/22/2018

The Volkswagen photo bus “Ruby” was the hit of the wedding. Ben was fantasic and all of our guests had so much fun and couldn’t stop talking about how amazing the booth was. All of the photos made our guest book hilarious and unique, I am so happy Photobooth planet was a part of our wedding!

Sent on 10/03/2018
    Photobooth Planet NH 9
    Photobooth Planet NH 10
    Photobooth Planet NH 11
    Photobooth Planet NH 12
    Photobooth Planet NH 13

Photobooth Planet NH's reply:

It was a pleasure Jen! Great to be with you and thank you for the kind words.
  • Amanda

Amanda Bossi · Married on 09/15/2018

We Love Ruby!

Full disclosure: Ruby the photo bus was the first thing we booked for our wedding after the venue. I was having a REALLY difficult time getting into planning but I knew that Ruby would be a fun photo booth for our guests and look great in our apple orchard setting. Ben made everything easy when it came to booking, Jeff arranged the final details, and our attendants on that day were absolutely lovely – shout out to Kyle and Victoria! They were so kind to all of our guests (who would have continued to take photos for hour and hours if they could) and patient with the flower girls, who had a LOT of fun scrambling in and out of the photo bus all night. They packed things up slowly so everybody could have a little more time and get it one last photo; it was highly appreciated by us, who now have these great memories in photo form!

The album that they put together for us is something I’ve already gone back to two or three times after our wedding just to sit down and look through it – I love going back to everybody’s messages and funny photos from that night. They also gave us a flash drive with all of the photos and set up an online album to share with everything as well.

If you’re looking for a special addition to your wedding, I have no hesitation in recommending Photo Booth Planet to fill that need :)

Sent on 10/30/2018

Photobooth Planet NH's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Amanda. What a pleasure to work with you guys on your big day. Your kindness and hospitality were so appreciated!

Andrea · Married on 09/01/2018

We had Ruby the bus at our wedding in NH and it was a surprise for my husband that rolled up on our wedding day! He was so stoked to have such a cool old VW van for a photobus and I was, too! The company was great to work with and their staff were so fun and friendly! They gave us some great memories that night!

Sent on 10/05/2018
    Photobooth Planet NH 14

Photobooth Planet NH's reply:

We are so glad you had a great time Andrea and that you loved the memories were able to help you create! Thank you! Such a pleasure to work with you too!

Carly · Married on 08/18/2018

Amazing Experience. Our guests had so much fun with the open air photo booth and they loved bringing home strips of photos from the wedding. Nate was our attendant and he was very patient and professional. Ben, it was great working with you as well. Thanks for coordinating everything! It was awesome getting a usb stick and album at the end of the night. We laughed our faces off at all the funny photos the next day and you guys truly made our wedding experience unforgettable. Thanks for everything!

-Carly and Dan Andrews

Sent on 08/20/2018

Photobooth Planet NH's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Carly! It was our pleasure! We're so glad you're big day was all you hoped for and that we got to add to your enjoyment!

Jocelyn · Married on 08/18/2018

"Ruby" from Photobooth Planet was a huge hit at my wedding! The bus was beautiful, all of the guests had a great time taking pictures, and Ben, the attendant, was extremely fun and accommodating. I also love that the service came with a photo album of all pictures taken in the bus and an online album! I would highly recommend Photobooth Planet to anyone interested in renting a photo booth!

Sent on 10/02/2018

jamie · Married on 07/28/2018

Awesome wedding photobooth!

We had such a great experience with Ben and the team at Photobooth Planet. Ben was extremely responsive and helpful during the planning process. I never had to chase him down for a response—rather, he would always proactively follow up with us.

Day-of, they came and set up at our venue without a problem. Ross, our attendant, and his lovely colleague whose name I’m now forgetting (sorry!) were SO fun, friendly and accommodating. They not only manned the photo booth, but they added to the energy of the party as well.

We would highly recommend going with Photobooth Planet!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Kelli · Married on 07/27/2018

Ruby the Photobus was an absolute hit at our wedding! She tied in perfectly with our vintage theme, and everyone had a blast taking pictures in the booth. One of our favorite parts of the night was going back to our room and reading through the scrapbook with all the silly photos and messages from our guests. Ben from Photobooth Planet was always a pleasure to work with. He got back to me in a timely manner when I had questions, and he always kept me updated. Jeff was our attendant for the night, and he was awesome. He was extremely kind and did a great job of getting people to use the booth and sign the book. Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Photobooth Planet NH's reply:

Thank you Kelli! It was such a pleasure to be work with you both and be with you on the big day!

Maryam · Married on 07/13/2018

PhotoBooth Planet was amazing and made our wedding so much fun! Ben was super responsive from beginning to end, and Nate our photobooth attendant the night of the wedding was super awesome! The photobooth pictures were a hit! I love that we got a flash drive, facebook, google drive, and a guestbook album of the photos. We used the open air photobooth and it left room for a lot of interesting photos from our guests! Couldn't have asked for a better photobooth company, i would 10000% recommend them!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Photobooth Planet NH's reply:

Such kind feedback to receive. Thank you, Maryam! Cheers to you both in your first year of marriage!

Michelle · event on 07/07/2018

Ben was so helpful and the photo booth was a huge success at our event. He was responsive, professional, and early on the day of our event! Will definitely be using him again in the future!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Photobooth Planet NH's reply:

Michelle, we can't wait to come back again. Great event, we loved being there! -Ben

Brian · Married on 06/29/2018

Ruby the photobus was a huge hit at our wedding. We were given a photo album as well as digital copies of all of our guests' photos. The staff was super friendly and helpful!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Photobooth Planet NH's reply:

Thank you, Brian! We loved being there!

Lisa · Married on 06/23/2018

We had "Ruby", the vintage VW van from PhotoBooth Planet at my daughter's wedding in June. I have to admit, that when she first brought it up, I was skeptical. Even if it was cute, a photo booth seems like such standard fare now, sometimes even forgettable. But she was adamant. Well, Ruby was an entirely different experience. Everybody loved it. She added a fun and attractive visual to our outdoor setting. And skeptic that I was, now I am sorry I only got in three times.

Almost as important however, is the planning process leading up to the day, and Ben and Jeff were great to work with; helpful, thorough, and good communicators. They gave us confidence that everything was in place before the day arrived; coordinating with us, our wedding planner and the venue manager. Jeff was awesome as our attendant for the evening; fun, personable and yet really organized and paying attention to what needed to be done. The take home photo album for the bride and groom is a really fun remembrance. Ruby will definitely be one of the great memories of the special day, and I highly recommend PhotoBooth Planet!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Photobooth Planet NH's reply:

Lisa, thank you SO much for your kind words. We loved bringing Ruby to the wedding (which was so much fun)!

Jared · Married on 11/11/2017

We had a great experience with Ben. Would recommend to anyone!!

Sent on 11/24/2017

Photobooth Planet NH's reply:

Glad to hear! Thanks, Jared!

Emily · event on 11/09/2017

Fantastic! Photobooth Planet NH worked with our schedule to get the booth set-up, we used it all evening with no problems and it was a hit. We've used them multiple years and definitely plan on using them again next year for our annual Women's Appreciation Night!

Sent on 12/18/2017

Thank you, Emily!

Amelia · Married on 10/21/2017

We met Ben at an open house for our wedding venue, he was very professional and clearly laid out the available photo booth options, pros and cons to each option, and associated pricing. He went way out of his way to try to accommodate us when we requested Ruby, the photo bus, on a day she was already booked (including contacting other photo buses and trying to coordinate with the other event).

In the end we went with a standard photo booth, which was a hit with our guests. They bring a bunch of accessories, and have an attendant to help guests with extra prints and put a photo book together...they also use a quality camera, so the photos are sharp.

We had a great experience and would definitely hire them again!

Sent on 04/01/2018

Photobooth Planet NH's reply:

Thank you Amelia! Such a pleasure working with you guys!