Photobooth Planet NH Reviews

Photobooth Planet NH 6
  • Mandie

Mandie · Married on 11/03/2018

Easy Planning with Photobooth Planet

I knew since the beginning that choosing Photobooth Planet was the right decision. Ben and Jeff was very kind. They responded to my emails so quickly. It was the only thing that I didn't have to worry about during planning. Their team were very helpful and pleasant during the reception as well. All my guests were having so much fun with the photobooth. They are an all-in-one package. You don't have to worry about providing your own prop and background. They also do unlimited prints. I actually had a group of more than 20 people took picture together, granted not all of them are in the picture, but they would print a copy for each person to have. It was definitely the best decision I made for the reception!

Sent on 12/15/2018
  • Chelsey

Chelsey · Married on 09/29/2018

Awesome Photobooth!

My husband and I were married in October of 2018 and had the pleasure of using Photobooth Planet at our wedding. It was such a hit with all of the guests! They printed out plenty of copies of the pictures, provided a scrapbook, as well as a USB drive with digital copies of the photos. The staff person, Eli, was super friendly and great with all of the guests. I would definitely recommend this company for any sort of event!

Sent on 04/05/2019

Jennifer · Married on 09/22/2018

The Volkswagen photo bus “Ruby” was the hit of the wedding. Ben was fantasic and all of our guests had so much fun and couldn’t stop talking about how amazing the booth was. All of the photos made our guest book hilarious and unique, I am so happy Photobooth planet was a part of our wedding!

Sent on 10/03/2018
    Photobooth Planet NH 7
    Photobooth Planet NH 8
    Photobooth Planet NH 9
    Photobooth Planet NH 10
    Photobooth Planet NH 11

Photobooth Planet NH's reply:

It was a pleasure Jen! Great to be with you and thank you for the kind words.
  • Amanda

Amanda Bossi · Married on 09/15/2018

We Love Ruby!

Full disclosure: Ruby the photo bus was the first thing we booked for our wedding after the venue. I was having a REALLY difficult time getting into planning but I knew that Ruby would be a fun photo booth for our guests and look great in our apple orchard setting. Ben made everything easy when it came to booking, Jeff arranged the final details, and our attendants on that day were absolutely lovely – shout out to Kyle and Victoria! They were so kind to all of our guests (who would have continued to take photos for hour and hours if they could) and patient with the flower girls, who had a LOT of fun scrambling in and out of the photo bus all night. They packed things up slowly so everybody could have a little more time and get it one last photo; it was highly appreciated by us, who now have these great memories in photo form!

The album that they put together for us is something I’ve already gone back to two or three times after our wedding just to sit down and look through it – I love going back to everybody’s messages and funny photos from that night. They also gave us a flash drive with all of the photos and set up an online album to share with everything as well.

If you’re looking for a special addition to your wedding, I have no hesitation in recommending Photo Booth Planet to fill that need :)

Sent on 10/30/2018

Photobooth Planet NH's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Amanda. What a pleasure to work with you guys on your big day. Your kindness and hospitality were so appreciated!

Andrea · Married on 09/01/2018

We had Ruby the bus at our wedding in NH and it was a surprise for my husband that rolled up on our wedding day! He was so stoked to have such a cool old VW van for a photobus and I was, too! The company was great to work with and their staff were so fun and friendly! They gave us some great memories that night!

Sent on 10/05/2018
    Photobooth Planet NH 12

Photobooth Planet NH's reply:

We are so glad you had a great time Andrea and that you loved the memories were able to help you create! Thank you! Such a pleasure to work with you too!

Carly · Married on 08/18/2018

Amazing Experience. Our guests had so much fun with the open air photo booth and they loved bringing home strips of photos from the wedding. Nate was our attendant and he was very patient and professional. Ben, it was great working with you as well. Thanks for coordinating everything! It was awesome getting a usb stick and album at the end of the night. We laughed our faces off at all the funny photos the next day and you guys truly made our wedding experience unforgettable. Thanks for everything!

-Carly and Dan Andrews

Sent on 08/20/2018

Photobooth Planet NH's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Carly! It was our pleasure! We're so glad you're big day was all you hoped for and that we got to add to your enjoyment!

Jocelyn · Married on 08/18/2018

"Ruby" from Photobooth Planet was a huge hit at my wedding! The bus was beautiful, all of the guests had a great time taking pictures, and Ben, the attendant, was extremely fun and accommodating. I also love that the service came with a photo album of all pictures taken in the bus and an online album! I would highly recommend Photobooth Planet to anyone interested in renting a photo booth!

Sent on 10/02/2018

jamie · Married on 07/28/2018

Awesome wedding photobooth!

We had such a great experience with Ben and the team at Photobooth Planet. Ben was extremely responsive and helpful during the planning process. I never had to chase him down for a response—rather, he would always proactively follow up with us.

Day-of, they came and set up at our venue without a problem. Ross, our attendant, and his lovely colleague whose name I’m now forgetting (sorry!) were SO fun, friendly and accommodating. They not only manned the photo booth, but they added to the energy of the party as well.

We would highly recommend going with Photobooth Planet!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Kelli · Married on 07/27/2018

Ruby the Photobus was an absolute hit at our wedding! She tied in perfectly with our vintage theme, and everyone had a blast taking pictures in the booth. One of our favorite parts of the night was going back to our room and reading through the scrapbook with all the silly photos and messages from our guests. Ben from Photobooth Planet was always a pleasure to work with. He got back to me in a timely manner when I had questions, and he always kept me updated. Jeff was our attendant for the night, and he was awesome. He was extremely kind and did a great job of getting people to use the booth and sign the book. Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Photobooth Planet NH's reply:

Thank you Kelli! It was such a pleasure to be work with you both and be with you on the big day!

Maryam · Married on 07/13/2018

PhotoBooth Planet was amazing and made our wedding so much fun! Ben was super responsive from beginning to end, and Nate our photobooth attendant the night of the wedding was super awesome! The photobooth pictures were a hit! I love that we got a flash drive, facebook, google drive, and a guestbook album of the photos. We used the open air photobooth and it left room for a lot of interesting photos from our guests! Couldn't have asked for a better photobooth company, i would 10000% recommend them!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Photobooth Planet NH's reply:

Such kind feedback to receive. Thank you, Maryam! Cheers to you both in your first year of marriage!

Brian · Married on 06/29/2018

Ruby the photobus was a huge hit at our wedding. We were given a photo album as well as digital copies of all of our guests' photos. The staff was super friendly and helpful!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Photobooth Planet NH's reply:

Thank you, Brian! We loved being there!

Lisa · Married on 06/23/2018

We had "Ruby", the vintage VW van from PhotoBooth Planet at my daughter's wedding in June. I have to admit, that when she first brought it up, I was skeptical. Even if it was cute, a photo booth seems like such standard fare now, sometimes even forgettable. But she was adamant. Well, Ruby was an entirely different experience. Everybody loved it. She added a fun and attractive visual to our outdoor setting. And skeptic that I was, now I am sorry I only got in three times.

Almost as important however, is the planning process leading up to the day, and Ben and Jeff were great to work with; helpful, thorough, and good communicators. They gave us confidence that everything was in place before the day arrived; coordinating with us, our wedding planner and the venue manager. Jeff was awesome as our attendant for the evening; fun, personable and yet really organized and paying attention to what needed to be done. The take home photo album for the bride and groom is a really fun remembrance. Ruby will definitely be one of the great memories of the special day, and I highly recommend PhotoBooth Planet!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Photobooth Planet NH's reply:

Lisa, thank you SO much for your kind words. We loved bringing Ruby to the wedding (which was so much fun)!

Jared · Married on 11/11/2017

We had a great experience with Ben. Would recommend to anyone!!

Sent on 11/24/2017

Photobooth Planet NH's reply:

Glad to hear! Thanks, Jared!

Amelia · Married on 10/21/2017

We met Ben at an open house for our wedding venue, he was very professional and clearly laid out the available photo booth options, pros and cons to each option, and associated pricing. He went way out of his way to try to accommodate us when we requested Ruby, the photo bus, on a day she was already booked (including contacting other photo buses and trying to coordinate with the other event).

In the end we went with a standard photo booth, which was a hit with our guests. They bring a bunch of accessories, and have an attendant to help guests with extra prints and put a photo book together...they also use a quality camera, so the photos are sharp.

We had a great experience and would definitely hire them again!

Sent on 04/01/2018

Photobooth Planet NH's reply:

Thank you Amelia! Such a pleasure working with you guys!

Paige · Married on 10/15/2017

Ben was awesome! We were back and forth about even booking any photobooth at all, but the moment we met Ben and saw Ruby we just knew we had to! Ruby was so different from any other photobooth out there and having it right outside the ballroom was perfect. The guests were able to venture outside, take photos and Ben put together a beautiful guestbook for us! Having the bus outside the hotel ballroom, there was a very nice couple that even "crashed" our wedding and wrote a sweet note in our guestbook. It was hilarious and we will cherish the book and pictures forever.
    About 15 minutes before the end of our wedding, we still hadn't had time to take our own pictures! Ben was great and grabbed us so we wouldn't miss out.
    He was extremely professional and fun, and we would recommend him for ANY event!
    Thank you Ben for EVERYTHING! There aren't enough words.

Sent on 01/16/2018

Photobooth Planet NH's reply:

Paige, what a sweet review! We are SO glad you enjoyed Ruby, and I'm so glad I was of help on your big day. Such a fun wedding!! Enjoy your first year of marriage and happy 2018! -Ben

Rosie · Married on 09/30/2017

Working with Photobooth Planet was one of the best decisions we made regarding our wedding. Not only did our guests LOVE the experience, but their service was amazing. The “Bellows Booth” was perfect for our rustic venue and gave plenty of space for group photos. Attendants were friendly and very organized, and the props provided were a big hit. Communication was great, and they were more than accommodating when it came to being flexible about scheduling. We loved not only having digital copies to share with everyone on Facebook, but an actual album full of the photo-strips. Overall, we appreciated how the Photo Booth experience brought all our guests together, and captured the mood of a fantastic day. Thanks Photobooth Planet!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Photobooth Planet NH's reply:

It was a pleasure Rosie. Thank you!

Alise · Married on 09/30/2017

I originally reached out to Photobooth Planet NH in February 2017, in the search for a fun surprise for my fiancé, who loves Volkswagen buses, along with a great way to add a little more fun for our guests at our concert-themed wedding. Ben pleasantly surprised me with a response within a couple days with all of the information I had requested. He informed me that Ruby would be available for our date, the very reasonable cost for her and everything that was included in the price. So we invited Ben and Ruby as guests at our wedding and anxiously awaited the big day and big surprise. Fast forward to September 30th, and they both arrived on time. Ruby was more beautiful than I imagined, parked within steps of our tent where the reception was taking place and ready to take all of our guests pictures with an awesome variety of props and hilarious hats. Ben was so gracious and kind to our guests, even though it was a bit chilly as the evening went on. My now husband Nate and I were able to join Ruby a few times with friends and family and even found a moment to take some pictures with just the two of us. It was so much fun to watch our friends and family pick their props and hear them laughing as they tried to fit as many of them into the bus (and the picture) as possible! At the end of the evening Ben presented us with an album of all of the pictures that had been taken throughout the night, along with a USB Drive with all of the saved copies. It was even more fun to go through the pages and discover that almost all of our guests were able to join Ruby for a picture or two- and what hilarious pictures they were! We are so grateful to Ben and Ruby for joining us at our wedding and helping to create an even more memorable night for everyone there. We highly recommend you invite them to your wedding or party, as they are some of the most fun guests you will ever invite!

Sent on 11/18/2017

Photobooth Planet NH's reply:

It was an absolute pleasure. Thank you so much for having me!

Amanda · Married on 09/23/2017

I would recommend Ben and his services to ANY ONE! This was one of the best parts of our wedding night. The photos were hilarious and so much fun. I will forever treasure the photo-book that Ben prepared and my friends and family thought he was so helpful and polite. The VW Bus was so cool and such a cool touch to our wedding decor. We were raving about it for weeks! Thank you so much to Ben and PhotoBooth NH!

Sent on 01/15/2018

Photobooth Planet NH's reply:

So glad you enjoyed having Ruby the Photobus at your wedding! We LOVE hearing how much fun you and your guests had :) Have a wonderful 2018 as newlyweds! Cheers! -Ben @ Photobooth Planet NH

Diane · Married on 09/09/2017

We are fortunate to have a barn on our property here on Lake Winnipesaukee, NH and that is were we had our wedding two weeks ago. We hired Ben and his assistant from Photobooth Planet to be part of the wedding celebration. They brought their Bellow-style vintage camera which fit in perfectly with the rustic style we were trying to achieve. It was like an old time photo shoot and the guests absolutely loved it. It was so much fun to see everyone step in front of the camera, put on a fun hat, and really "let their hair down"! The day after the wedding we all had so much fun looking through the keepsake book of all the photos, which we will have a lifetime to treasure. Thank you Ben...continued success in what you do best! Kate and John Hickey

Sent on 09/20/2017

Photobooth Planet NH's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure working with you. All the best to you both

Courtney · Married on 09/03/2017

Photobooth planet helped save the day on my very rainy wedding reception. Since guests couldn’t go outside, they absolutely loved taking photos in the booth. The photo album is one of my favorite moments from the wedding since most people added a written note. Ben couldn’t have been easier to work with!!! 10/10 would recommend.

Sent on 12/27/2017

Kim · Married on 09/02/2017

Ben and Ruby (the bus) played a huge part in making our amazing wedding day so memorable. I can't say enough great things about this company. Ben was super responsive and wonderful to work with. We had so many comments on how unique the bus was and everyone loved it! All of the props were very clean and organized all night which just added to how great they were. I highly recommend Ruby for any occasion!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Dale And Rebecca · Married on 08/26/2017

The minute we saw an advertisement for Ruby the VW bus in a wedding magazine, we knew we had to have it at our wedding. Ben and PhotoBooth Planet were GREAT to work with from the initial contract through to the wedding day. Our guests absolutely fell in love with Ben, the Bus and the photobooth itself (as well as the crazy props!!). As Bride and Groom our day was crazy busy, but Ben pulled us aside to ensure we had photos taken of us. He encorporated the pictures of us as well as our guests into a photo album that he left with us at the end of the day (in addition to a USB drive with ALL the pictures taken). Its something we'll always have to remember our special day. We highly recommend Ben and the PhotoBooth planet. You will not regret the decision to have them at your special event.

Sent on 01/22/2018

Photobooth Planet NH's reply:

I am SO glad you guys enjoyed Ruby (who wouldn't - she's a great)!! Your wedding was a blast, and the pictures with you two in it were perfect memories to keep. Have a great 2018!

Lauren · Married on 07/23/2017

I can not say enough good things about Photobooth Planet, or about Ben, the photobooth guy! My husband and I recently got married, and we booked a VW Photobus for our wedding. The Photobus was a SMASHING success. Our wedding had a vintage bohemian theme, so the Photobus was the perfect finishing touch. All of our guests were wowed by it, and by Ben's incredible disposition. As guests got their photos taken, they were encouraged to glue their duplicate photostrips into a scrapbook, and to write notes to us! Now we have a book to cherish. Plus, Ben gave us a USB and a link to all of our awesome photos.

Our wedding was rather epic, as it involved an unexpected thunderstorm, and two unexpected location changes, as we ushered guests to safety from the storm. I can not emphasize enough how helpful Ben was during all of this. Ben had basically just gotten the bus set up again (after very little lag time), when I told him we had to move again. He smiled from ear to ear, as if it was the best news he'd ever heard. The bus was moved and set up again within minutes.
    One more thing: we only booked the photobus for a few hours, and Ben actually stayed open for longer, to ensure that we got the photos we wanted. He did this without complaint or fanfare. I could not have been more impressed or grateful.
    If you're considering a photobooth for your wedding or event, do yourself a favor: book Photobooth Planet!

Sent on 08/08/2016

Photobooth Planet NH's reply:

Thank you so much Lauren, we had a lot of fun being with you all!

Gena · Married on 07/22/2017

Oh my God!!! This was the best addition to our wedding!!! Ruby was just perfect and everyone love it!!! Ben was just awesome to work with and so very helpful with all of our requests!!! Thank you Ben for making our day even more special!! Gena &a Ryan

Sent on 08/23/2017