8 Reviews for PhotoBee Photography

8 PhotoBee Photography Reviews

Melissa was a delight, and a very knowledgeable and calming presence on a hectic day

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kristin, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Melissa was very fun to work with and the product was phenomenal!

Profile Picture Hannah, 6/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Melissa provided excellent service for our wedding. We came in from out of town, and she was very flexible in meeting us and working with us via email and phone until we could meet in person. The quality of her photos and photo album are excellent. She is a pleasure to work with and we appreciate her assistance with our wedding!

Profile Picture john, 1/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Melissa is an excellent photographer. She is not afraid to get down and dirty to get the pictures that you want. She was extremely accommodating and easy to work with.

Profile Picture Alyson, 8/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Melissa has taken photos of me and my kids since they were babies. She makes sure she gets every single detail. She also makes sure she gets the perfect "shot". Melissa goes above and beyond any expectations I have ever had of her. For my wedding she showed up early to get the photos of all us girls at the salon getting prettied up. It wasn't anything I had even asked her to do but something I'm happy she did. It was great to see the whole day from beginning to end. And it was because she doesn't want to miss anything! I would not only recommend her but I have recommended her! She truly enjoys photography and it shows. She has a great time with everyone she took photos of and fit right in with everyone at the wedding. The wedding party and guests all loved her and spoke very highly of how much fun she was and how many pictures she took. She was not only our photographer for our wedding but a fond memory of not only us as the bride and groom but many of the guests and wedding party. She is a joy to work with!!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/8/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Melissa is my photographer for life! She is full of great ideas and her work is amazing. I reccomend her to anyone who needs a photographer.

Profile Picture Samantha, 7/7/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We loved photo bee photography!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 11/23/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

(PhotoBee Photograhy) Melissa is very reliable/dependable/flexible! She has some great idea's and is open to your idea's as well! My daughter is getting married in 4 years and we have already asked Melissa to do her portraits as well! She also did our engagement portraits, as well as our family portraits.

Profile Picture Stacey, 3/27/10, 1 Review