PhotoBee Photography Reviews

8 | Plainfield, IN

8 Reviews for PhotoBee Photography

john · Married on 01/08/2016

Melissa provided excellent service for our wedding. We came in from out of town, and she was very flexible in meeting us and working with us via email and phone until we could meet in person. The quality of her photos and photo album are excellent. She is a pleasure to work with and we appreciate her assistance with our wedding!

Sent on 01/03/2017

Alyson · Married on 08/01/2015

Melissa is an excellent photographer. She is not afraid to get down and dirty to get the pictures that you want. She was extremely accommodating and easy to work with.

Sent on 01/09/2017

Jennifer · Married on 11/08/2013

Melissa has taken photos of me and my kids since they were babies. She makes sure she gets every single detail. She also makes sure she gets the perfect "shot". Melissa goes above and beyond any expectations I have ever had of her. For my wedding she showed up early to get the photos of all us girls at the salon getting prettied up. It wasn't anything I had even asked her to do but something I'm happy she did. It was great to see the whole day from beginning to end. And it was because she doesn't want to miss anything! I would not only recommend her but I have recommended her! She truly enjoys photography and it shows. She has a great time with everyone she took photos of and fit right in with everyone at the wedding. The wedding party and guests all loved her and spoke very highly of how much fun she was and how many pictures she took. She was not only our photographer for our wedding but a fond memory of not only us as the bride and groom but many of the guests and wedding party. She is a joy to work with!!!

Sent on 06/02/2014

Samantha · Married on 07/07/2012

Melissa is my photographer for life! She is full of great ideas and her work is amazing. I reccomend her to anyone who needs a photographer.

Sent on 11/06/2012

Caitlin · Married on 11/23/2011

We loved photo bee photography!

Sent on 11/07/2012

Stacey · Married on 03/27/2010

(PhotoBee Photograhy) Melissa is very reliable/dependable/flexible! She has some great idea's and is open to your idea's as well! My daughter is getting married in 4 years and we have already asked Melissa to do her portraits as well! She also did our engagement portraits, as well as our family portraits.

Sent on 10/12/2010

Kristin · Married on 05/13/2017

Melissa was a delight, and a very knowledgeable and calming presence on a hectic day

Sent on 08/25/2017

PhotoBee Photography's reply:

Thank you! It was such a pleasure to be part of your beautiful day. Glad I was able to capture your day & be a calm & knowledge source.

Hannah · Married on 06/12/2016

Melissa was very fun to work with and the product was phenomenal!

Sent on 12/30/2016