Photo Tech Photography Reviews

Photo Tech Photography 6
Photo Tech Photography 7

Natalie · Married on 11/10/2018

Awesome work!

Karen and Russ were great. Knowledgeable, kind, very organized and took great pictures. I would definitely recommend!

• Crystal

Crystal Jobe · Married on 09/14/2018

Amazing couple to work with & fantastic photographers.

Karen and Russ are amazing photographers and great people!! They are so easy to work with and make you feel so comfortable with them! They documented our wedding perfectly and I would highly recommend them to anyone! Although your wedding day can be stressful and fast paced, Russ and Karen keep you laughing and remind you how special the day is.

Photo Tech Photography 8
    Photo Tech Photography 9
    Photo Tech Photography 10
    Photo Tech Photography 11
    Photo Tech Photography 12
    Photo Tech Photography 13

Trinity · Married on 05/26/2018

Photo Tech made sure to capture the perfect moments of our special day. They are more than photographers and they build a relationship with their clients so that they know everything they possibly can to capture you best moments for any occasion!

Photo Tech Photography 14
    Photo Tech Photography 15
    Photo Tech Photography 16
    Photo Tech Photography 17
    Photo Tech Photography 18
    Photo Tech Photography 19
  • Casey

Casey · Married on 01/20/2018

Our wedding was captured beautifully by Karen and Russ! They were so wonderful to work with and had great communication in the coordination of the day. My husband and I would HIGHLY recommend Photo Tech Photography to capture your special moments!

April · Married on 01/07/2018

Karen and Russ exceeded our expectations for our big day. I cannot imagine anyone else being there to capture those special moments with us. We didn’t even feel like we were taking pictures. They made each moment so fun and memorable. Karen made sure to take those detailed pictures of the decorations, the welcome signs, and of our guests. She knows how to spot those perfect moments that you would never see had you not hired these amazing photographers! Extremely professional and prompt. We had our full set of pictures back in no time at all and they sent the USB in a sweet little memory box. Thank you Karen and Russ for being you and always so amazing! Our wedding would not have been the same without you!

Photo Tech Photography 20
    Photo Tech Photography 27
    Photo Tech Photography 28
    Photo Tech Photography 29

Brittany · Married on 10/07/2017

Super sweet couple who put their whole heart into their work! Easy to work with and set out to make all your wedding dreams come true! Couldn’t have dreamed of more beautiful images than what they gave us and highly recommend them to anyone getting married in the Tri-Cities area!

Photo Tech Photography 30
    Photo Tech Photography 37
    Photo Tech Photography 38
    Photo Tech Photography 39

Karen · Married on 09/16/2017

Karen and Russ captured all of our moments amazingly. We were able to get to know then during our engagement photos and it made everything comfortable. They were also very flexible when I made a mistake with dates. They also did very good with making me look good while being sick at the wedding. Everyone at the wedding enjoyed them and only had good things to say after our wedding.

Photo Tech Photography 40
    Photo Tech Photography 41
    Photo Tech Photography 42
    Photo Tech Photography 43
  • Z

Zantara · Married on 06/24/2017

We can't say enough wonderful things about Phototech photography! They helped us so much on our wedding journey with more than just engagement and wedding pictures. I was able to contact her at any time with any wedding question and they were extremely helpful! We loved so many of our occurred we don't know how we will ever decide what goes in our wedding album! We highly recommend them to anyone looking for a professional, helpful, fun and caring photographer who will become your friend by the end of your journey!

Holly · Married on 05/27/2017

Photo Tech Photography is amazing!! The photographers are extremely talented and I couldn't have asked for more beautiful photos of my wedding. Karen captures the spirit of each individual she photographs. She shows ones personality with every click of her camera. Absolutely AMAZING!!

David · Married on 05/13/2017

They are amazing and sweet people. We are truly blessed to have them photograph our wedding. Once I got to know them, they felt like family. Their work is priceless!!!!! I would highly recommend them.

Ashley · Married on 10/29/2016

OH MY GOSH they are the BEST! They were a huge part of making our wedding absolutely magical! They went above and beyond to help us. Not only were they the best photographers, but now we have made amazing friends. We love them!

LaBreeska · Married on 10/22/2016

Photo Tech Photography was magnificent!!! From the moment I met Karen and Russ it felt like Family and we had known each other for years. My husband and I are neither photogenic but Karen and Russ put us at easy and made something that we were both dreading fun and enjoyable. My husband never smiles and he would not have for our wedding pictures if it wasn't for the relaxed, calming and playful attitudes that they had with us. I have and will continue to proclaim the AWESOMENESS of this wonderful couple. Thank you Photo Tech for helping to make our dreams come true.

With Love,
    Luke and LaBreeska Durant 10/16

Elle · Married on 10/08/2016

Karen and Russ are truly a dream team. A great example of a husband and wife taking on the world together, these two are fabulous to work with and an honor to know. Immediately upon meeting Karen, I felt a connection with her. She truly cares about her clients and made our wedding experience so special. I couldn't honestly imagine anyone else handling our special day and all the moments in between. I'll treasure her work my whole life.

Erin · Married on 08/20/2016

Russ and Karen are amazing to work with! We used them for engagement, bridal, boudoir, and wedding.
    They made every step of the process so fun and relaxing. And they truly become friends and family through everything.
    The quality of the work is outstanding. The colors they are able to pull are breathtaking. They also have such an eye for background and lighting which is crucial to beautiful pictures.
    Their turnaround of images is amazingly quick as well. I was always amazed at how quick they got all edited pictures back to you. It was so much quicker than any friends of mine using other photographers.
    I would recommend them over and over again. I could never have enough kind words for them. Their warmth and kindness only adds to their talent. I hate the wedding process is over because I miss working with them and miss getting to be around them.

Deborah · Married on 01/02/2016

Karen and Russ were great. From the engagement pictures through the wedding they made sure Sarah and Clinton's wedding was captured perfectly. Thank you for all you did.

Sheena · Married on 11/14/2015

Karen and Russ are absolutely wonderful and amazing to work with! I would highly recommend them if you are wanting high quality photographs and service. They will make you feel like you are the most important bride in the world and give you a truly unique experience. Karen and Russ did both my engagement and wedding photographs and I could not be more pleased. The only problem is you will have trouble picking out your favorites because they all look amazing! Once everything is said and done you pictures are what remain so you want the best you can get and that's PhotoTech Photography!!

Sara · Married on 09/19/2015

Karen and Russ gave us the most amazing experience. We had a terrible experience with another photographer who I just found on Facebook. The first time we met Karen and Russ I told them about our experience and how I have bad anxiety when it comes to photographers. They were so understanding and made me feel comfortable that I would not have a bad experience with them and they were right! We knew they were the right fit for us when we sat and talked for hours the first time we ever met them. We share a love for animals. My husband hates getting pictures and he agrees that Photo tech made it painless on our wedding day. They did anything they could to help out and we received the most amazing pictures. I would highly recommend them to anyone and everyone! Everyone at our wedding complimented the photographers and then when they saw how the pictures turned out they were amazed. I could not be any happier with everything about this vendor. Book them for your wedding you will not be sorry!

Megan · Married on 08/01/2015

Karen & Russ are an amazing team!! They get to know you on a personal level and make sure everything is perfect on your special day. They make you feel comfortable from the first moment you meet them and are so fun to be around. Our pictures turned out absolutely beautiful, we loved every single one! They go above and beyond to make sure they get every special moment captured. We are so thankful we chose them to photograph our wedding and highly recommend them to everyone! You won't regret it!

Rachel · Married on 07/25/2015

Choosing a photographer for a wedding can be extremely stressful, so that's why we made sure to choose a photographer who could offer us everything we wanted in our wedding and engagement photos. We cannot say enough wonderful things about Karen and Russ Fig with Photo Tech Photography! Karen and Russ were so flexible with our schedule and were always willing to go over and above to ensure everything was exactly how we imagined. It was a joy to get to know them. They not only provided us with amazing photos, they truly made our wedding journey a wonderful experience. We are so glad that we were able to share our special day and moments with them and that they captured them so perfectly!

Jessica · Married on 06/13/2015

PhotoTech Photography is a reliable and helpful vendor. They connect with their clients and get to know them. They do all they can to make sure your wedding goes smoothly. They are more than willing to answer questions and respond when you reach out to them. I am so glad that we chose Photo Tech Photography!

Leia · Married on 05/09/2015

Karen and Russ were amazing in making our fairytale wedding a dream come true! Karen and Russ spent quality time to get to know us as a couple prior to our special day. As I described my wedding theme, Karen immediately understood my vision. My husband and I were drawn to photo tech's flawless capture of natural light. Within moments of meeting the couple, my husband and I knew we had the perfect photographers! Karen and Russ spent the whole day with us ensuring to cater to our every need. The couple demonstrates professionalism and eagerness in every aspect. Phototech is very reasonable and willing to work with any budget. My husband and I are thankful we connected with such special people. We highly recommend this company!

The photographers went the extra mile for my wedding. They were there early stayed the whole time and made sure every guest was in photographed.

Heather · Married on 10/25/2014

Russ and Karen are amazing! I would highly recommend them. They were there every step of the way with us. They had amazing ideas and listened to every idea we had. On the day of your wedding they split between bride and groom! So they don't miss a picture.

Payge · Married on 10/04/2014

Karen and Russ with PhotoTech photography are truly amazing people. They not only take amazing photographs, they get to know you on a personal level and make everything about your special day perfect!! I would highly recommend them!!

Courtney · Married on 09/27/2014

Such wonderful photographers!! They do a amazing job!! I couldn't be happier!!