Photo Phrame Photography Reviews

Photo Phrame Photography 5
Photo Phrame Photography 6
Photo Phrame Photography 7

genevieve · Getting married on 07/06/2019

I would definitely recommend Photo Phrame to any couple looking for an amazing photographer. Just recieved my engagement photos and they were amazing. Tom and his dad Rich were very friendly during the whole experience. Made me and my fiance feel comfortable and gave us great ideas for our pictures which made them turn out terrific. Excited to see what great ideas they have for our wedding.

Sent on 09/13/2018
  • Eamsee

Erica · Married on 06/08/2019

Couldn't be happier!

Tom and Rich from Photo Phrame Photography are both absolutely amazing! Hands down, best photographers I could have hired for our wedding. Their prices are extremely competitive, and their packages are fantastic. I honestly felt like I was getting away with murder in hiring such a talented, professional, personable, and hard working team for the price that I did. I also loved that they have a photo-journalistic style and they captured the moments, rather than staging them as some other photographers will do. I highly recommend them, you won't regret it!

Sent on 06/22/2019
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing. Just incredible

Both Tom and Rich were great to work with from getting ready to the final shot at the end of the night. They make the entire process fun, enjoyable and memorable along with taking some of the most incredible shots I’ve ever seen. We can’t wait for the final images to be ready but from what you’ve done with the engagement shots to the wedding teasers we know we booked the best photographers in the area!

Sent on 06/07/2019
    Photo Phrame Photography 12
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 12/15/2018

Fun & Unique Team!

I can't say enough positive things about Tom and his father Rich. Choosing a wedding photographer can be daunting seeing as these are the photos you are going to show family and friends for the rest of your lives. Tom was the first photographer we met with and we knew within minutes there would be no need to go anywhere else. His ability to make you feel relaxed and comfortable is priceless - he immediately cracked some jokes and as a couple who loves to joke around we laughed the entire meeting. Tom was a rockstar when it came to engagement photos in the freezing cold and stalked the weather forecast for me to find the perfect day to go. On the day of, Tom and Rich were flawless. My husband and his groomsmen rave about their experience with Rich (and have photo evidence) and us girls had an absolute blast with Tom. They are all about making you feel relaxed and because of this are able to capture the most pure and magical moments of the day. None of the photos look rigid, forced, or fake which was a fear of mine when it came to formal photos - we are just genuinely enjoying ourselves. From the first looks to the very end of the night on the dance floor, they captured every moment in beautiful detail. These details allow looking at our wedding photos to instantly transport us back to those moments and the happiness and love we were feeling and that is invaluable to me. Family and friends who look at our photos are mind blown at how beautiful they are. We HIGHLY recommend PhotoPhrame Photography for your wedding!

Sent on 02/26/2019
    Photo Phrame Photography 13

Emily · Married on 11/17/2018

Awesome, very happy!

Tom is amazing! So talented and down to earth! His father also helped with the wedding and was great photographing the groomsmen before the ceremony. I would definitely recommend him to anyone, we are so happy with our pictures from our engagement photo shoot, and our wedding so far!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Tamara · Married on 11/02/2018

Wedding photography

Tom and his father recently shot our wedding! They did such an amazing job, from the first meeting to engagement photos to our wedding day it was all an amazing experience. Tom made this experience so wonderful and stress free! There would have been no one else I would of rather of chose to capture our special day! The attention to detail is out of this world! If your looking for an amazing photographer he’s your man!

Sent on 12/27/2018
    Photo Phrame Photography 14
    Photo Phrame Photography 15
    Photo Phrame Photography 16
    Photo Phrame Photography 17
    Photo Phrame Photography 18
    Photo Phrame Photography 19

Elayna · Married on 08/18/2018

Typically I would wait until all the images were edited and we received them etc, and I may add to this review down the road at that time. I was initially torn about photography because I hold it in high importance to have memories of my wedding, however I traditionally really dislike pictures other people take of me, even when the photo in general is really good. My uncle is a great photographer and has correctly noted that I can look like a different person from one pic to the next. He’s not wrong. It’s strange. So I decided to either get the best photographer I could find or skip it altogether. Thankfully I found the best and have had no regrets. Tom and Rich were not only amazing photographers but sooooo kind and nice and gracious and fun to work with. I’ve only seen two supremely beautiful shots so far and can’t wait for the rest, but I will. I can say without hesitation that these two were the best part of our day (apart from our guests and of course our marriage). They went above and beyond and we would like to work with them again and hope to actually do so! Many thanks to Photo Phrame Photography for being the best!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Erin · Married on 08/04/2018

If you are considering hiring Photo Phrame Photography for your wedding or special event, we strongly recommend that you do! I have had the pleasure of shooting with Tom three times (engagement shoot, personal shoot and our wedding). Tom and his father Rich are professional, passionate and fun to work with! During our initial meeting with Tom he took the time to get to know us, understand how we met, what was important to us and how we envisioned our wedding. I met with Tom again about a week before the wedding to review the timeline for the day and I was confident that we were on the same page. The day of the wedding was exciting and stress free! Tom arrived while we were getting ready at Pat's Barn and his father met the guys at the hotel. We did a first look and took Tom's recommendation on the location for that and we are so glad we did! Tom provides clear direction to the bridal party and family which allows for photos to move quickly. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Tom and Rich, thank you for making our day so special and creating beautiful photos that will last a lifetime!

Sent on 08/16/2018

Victoria · Married on 08/03/2018

We recently got our wedding photos and I couldn't be any happier! Tom and Rich are awesome! Thank you guys!

Sent on 09/07/2018

Photo Phrame Photography's reply:

Thank you Victoria!! We loved your whole family!! :-) A+

Deidre · Married on 07/27/2018

Tom and his dad are the absolute best!! From the very first meeting we knew that they were going to make the process so fun and simple for us. Neither of us are very comfortable around cameras but they made us feel so comfortable and we all had a blast taking our formal photos and silly shots with our friends. Tom is pretty much a creative genius but he also makes sure that you get any shots you specifically want. You can tell he loves his job, and you really can’t put a price on the quality, creativity, and pure fun he brings to a wedding. We loved him so much that our friends have already booked him for their wedding next year! The sneak peak he posted after our wedding was breathtaking and I can’t wait to see the rest of the photos. We will definitely be keeping Photo Phrame in mind for future photography needs!

Sent on 07/29/2018
    Photo Phrame Photography 20

Stacey · Married on 07/14/2018

Tom at Photo Phrame was amazing! We are not fans of getting our photos taken and he made it fun and easy! I can't wait to see what they look like! He was on top of the schedule and planning from the beginning. He checked in to make sure I had everything I needed for the big day. He works with his dad, so having two photographers was fantastic. He was so accommodating and had a great sense of humor to calm the nerves and make sure every photo came out great. He took individual photos and group photos. It was very humid over the weekend when we got married and he made sure that we didn't melt taking photos outside in the heat. He was very creative with coming up with different places for our photos to be taken at the venue where we got married. He was very familiar with the grounds and knew great spots to shoot photos. I loved that he wasn't a photographer that was in your face. I know the photos are going to be amazing. I am so excited to relive our wedding through the photos that he took. He would be a perfect addition to your wedding day!

Sent on 07/20/2018

Katrina · Married on 06/30/2018

Where do I even begin? Tom and his dad Richard are absolutely amazing! When you are attracted to a photographer's work and receive referrals just based on asking the question "who do you recommend?", you know they must be good to work with. When you spend a couple of hours getting to know each other and walking away feeling like you just caught up with a friend, you instantly know they'd be AMAZING to work with! Photo Phrame Photography is not only GREAT at what they do, but having a wedding photographer you trust 110% and can have fun with is one of the most amazing, comforting feelings. My husband and I had a blast at our engagement shoot, which made us even more excited for the wedding. Getting married on a 90+ degree day with an outdoor ceremony was extremely stressful but Tom did not once hesitate or show any concern. In the end he made the bride, bridesmaids, mothers, etc. all feel beautiful. And Richard made the guys laugh and have a blast! This special father/son duo are truly gems, and we will definitely be working with them again!

Sent on 09/10/2018
  • Y

Yun · Married on 06/10/2018

Tom was AMAZING! He responded quickly, answered all of our questions, and took the initiative to schedule phone calls before the wedding to check in. On our wedding day, Tom showed up early, gave wonderful instructions for taking photos, was flexible. He was also fun to work with and easy to talk to. We highly recommend Photo Phrame Photography to any bride and groom!

Sent on 06/14/2018
    Photo Phrame Photography 21

Alexandra · Married on 05/19/2018

I can not say enough about Photo Phrame Photography. Tom and his father were truely fantastic. They had amazing personalities which honestly is a huge factor to consider on your big day. You want someone there to help keep things calm, light, and fun and that's exactly what they did. They maintained their professionalism the entire night as well. We got a few teaser photos already which look amazing so I can only imagine what the rest will look like. I highly recommend PhotoPhrame Photography to anyone looking for an all around amazing wedding photography experience!

Sent on 05/28/2018

Beth · Married on 05/12/2018

My fiance and I spent months looking for a photographer that we would get a long with as well as one that would take amazing pictures of all of the moments we wanted captured that day. We thankfully came across Photo Phrame and met with Tom. After the meeting we were so excited to work with him. We immediately clicked with him and were blown away by all of the images that he had done for previous weddings. We had a mini engagement shoot a few months prior to our wedding and we felt such at ease working with him and his father and truly couldn't stop smiling and laughing. It was the same feeling we had the day of our wedding, which is exactly what my fiance and I wanted. He and his father made everyone feel so comfortable and even my guests were raving about them! He got all of our formal shots out of the way so we could do some fun ones. He was so creative with our venue and we were able to get some amazing shots and worked with us at the reception to get those amazing nighttime shots too. He really captured who we are as a couple and our families. Tom was also very responsive anytime I reached out to him with questions. He got us our photos so quick and we were blown away by how amazing they were!! Couldn't be happier by our decision to use Photo Phrame and there is no better choice out there!

Sent on 07/18/2018
    Photo Phrame Photography 22

Andrew · Married on 11/05/2017

Tom and his dad took wonderful shots-posed and candid. Some of our guest said they didn’t remember seeing a photographer-they were never in the way but always around to capture, especially good, candid memories.
    They also listen to ideas and follow through with special request.

Sent on 12/21/2017

Andrew · Married on 11/04/2017

Tom and his father are a hidden gem in the Albany area. Both he and his father are very talented individuals, as just incredibly fun to work with. We had our elopement session with with in May and it rained, they were still able to get some amazing shots and turned it into a fun experience for both my wife and I. On our wedding day it was very cold but Tom came through again and made it a wonderful experience for us. I look forward to getting our photos back so we can see what will no doubt be some amazing shots!

Sent on 12/17/2017
  • 2brideSAMElove

Kristine · Married on 10/22/2017

There are not enough amazing words in the dictionary to describe Tom and Richard from PH3. We found PH3 via Wedding Wire as we are having a destination wedding in Lake George. We reached out to them after reading their raving reviews and received a quick response that what both genuine, honest and most importantly showed as much excitement as us. After discussing our budget, vision and availability via email we signed an affordable, creative and flexible contract. A few weeks following my fiance and I asked if they would be willing to come to DC to shoot us(where we live), within minutes they eagerly said YES and the only cost that we inquired was their travel to the district. As the engagement shoot approached we flooded their inbox with excitement and concerns. WE RECEIVED A RESPONSE TO EVERY SINGLE EMAIL, as an excited Bride you can imagine how much that means. The day finally arrived and the father son duo traveled 364 miles to capture us in the place that we built a life together. From the moment they arrived at our house they made us feel comfortable and special. No request was to big or small they listen to all of our ideas for shots. The best part was feeling like they had known you for years and them sharing in our joy and excitement.

The dynamic between Tom and Richard (father and son) is playful, professional and creative they bring out the creative in each other which yields amazing ideas and shots. Prior to leaving they outlined when we could expect the pictures and how we could access them. When they left following our shot we were filled with excitement that they would be there on our big day. I could not be more excited that Tom and Richard will be at our wedding not just as photographers but as friends. Even though our shoot ended late and they had been traveling since 4am they took the time to share a teaser photo for us to enjoy. I can not recommend PH3 enough. Do not hesitate book PH3 ASAP you will not regret it.

Sent on 11/16/2016

Kylie · Married on 10/21/2017

We found Thomas and his Dad on wedding wire while wedding planning. From the first email it was easy to tell they were the perfect fit for our wedding crew. Not only was Tom speedy to respond, but his amazing personality shone through. We knew he had to be the one to capture our special day! After our first meeting nothing was more clear. Not only does he take the MOST gorgeous pictures I have ever seen, but he really takes the time to get to know his couples. I absolutely loved that about him. He made it so easy for my husband (who hates having any pictures taken) and I the day of the wedding. It felt very natural the whole time and at no point were we overwhelmed. I have been in weddings before where the photographer is in your face and pushy. For sure not the case here! We love Photo Phrame Photography and consider ourselves very lucky to have had them by our sides throughout the whole wedding process!!!!!!

Sent on 10/28/2017

Allyssa · Married on 10/14/2017

He is the best. We knew we should have picked Tom from our very first meeting and couldn't have been happier!

Sent on 12/10/2017

Ashleigh · Married on 09/30/2017

From our first meeting with Tom, my husband and I knew that we wanted him as our wedding photographer. He is very professional, yet personable and friendly. We wanted to feel comfortable with our photographer, and we definitely felt that way with Tom and his father. Our package included engagement photos, which were amazing! The location that we chose was a bit busy, so Tom suggested another location that was nearby for more photos! How amazing!? About a week before the wedding Tom was sure to get in touch with me and go over our timeline for that day, which was so helpful to know when we were getting ready and how everything was going to go that day. It really put my mind at ease. Tom stayed with us girls to take getting ready photos, while his father went with the guys. What great moments to capture! When Tom says that he and his dad want to blend into the wedding ceremony and reception, he isn't lying! They were so hidden that I didn't even realize they were there most of the time! Tom and his dad both made sure that everything was perfect for every photo, and I am so glad for that small detail. I know my wedding photos are going to be amazing! If you're looking for someone friendly, fun, and amazing, definitely choose Photo Phrame Photography!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Jessica · Married on 09/16/2017

Working with Tom was a breeze. He was flexible and conscious of our needs. The day of our wedding, he made us feel very comfortable and relaxed. We had some fun at the end of the night, suggesting we take some pictures by my husband's truck (his baby!) and Tom was all for it. The photos came out great and we got them back in a reasonable time! Thanks Tom!!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Meghan · Married on 09/09/2017

Tom and Rich are simply the best!! They are fun, professional, and incredibly skilled photographers. They were by far our best vendor and I can't imagine having anyone else as our photographers. They made us feel so comfortable all day - from getting ready to the very end of the reception. They were easy to work with throughout the entire process and took the most amazing pictures that we will cherish forever. We am so grateful to them because they truly made our entire day flow seamlessly and captured every single moment.

Sent on 10/27/2017

Lauren · Married on 09/08/2017

Had so much fun with Tom and his dad! Having two photographers made it a lot easier getting pictures. Tom is very responsive and accommodating. We didn't get engagement photos and he compensated us for that. He is very nice and friendly. They were there on time and stayed late. The photos came out great. Very happy overall and highly suggest this duo! Cheers!

Sent on 02/12/2018