Photo Palma Reviews

Photo Palma 5
Photo Palma 6

Tiffany · Married on 10/27/2018

Wonderful photographer

Easy to work with, very knowledgeable and professional. Cool personality. Love, love, love our pictures.

Sent on 11/26/2018

Photo Palma's reply:

Thank you so much Tiffany and David! It was great to work with both of you. I wish you the very best!

Jacqui · Married on 06/02/2018

We we're very impressed with Maneul and his assistant, Larry. We gave them a photo list, but they also thought of great photo ideas. They were awesome to work with and we love our photos! Everyone tells us they look like they should be in a bridal magazine!! We are so happy with our photos, and plan on using Manuel when we need family photos in the future!!

Sent on 07/21/2018
    Photo Palma 7
    Photo Palma 8
    Photo Palma 9
    Photo Palma 10
    Photo Palma 11
    Photo Palma 12

Bernadette · Married on 02/03/2018

Manuel was able to accommodate us within few days of notice. He was able to capture the perfect moments in our wedding and delivered the copy of pictures in a personalized package within a 1 week. Superb service and highly recommended.

Sent on 06/28/2018

Carla · Married on 11/11/2017

No stress photography

Photo Palma did an excellent job for us. Manuel made posing for pictures such a fun part of our day. We were instantly comfortable from the beginning of the hiring process to the delivery of the prints.

Sent on 11/28/2018

Photo Palma's reply:

Thank you Carla and Chuck for choosing me as your wedding photographer! What a wonderful wedding! I wish you the best!

Mallory · Married on 05/30/2015

I am so happy that we went with Photo Palma for our wedding photography! Manuel and his assistant did an amazing job! All of our pictures turned out to be absolutely beautiful. Manuel also had no problem doing several different types of photos that I requested. I would recommend Photo Palma for any event that you want captured with amazing photography!

Sent on 07/30/2015

Sarah · Married on 10/04/2014

Manuel and his assistant were awesome!!! They travelled 1 1/2 hrs to shoot our day! They were very professional and fun! Would definitely recommend them to friends! We get lots of compliments on our photos!

Sent on 03/28/2015

We found Photo Palma through a long search. When we met with him initially, he was extremely professional, helpful and flexible. There was not a question in our minds on whether to work with Manuel! He did a magnificent job at capturing our special day and making sure it was a very enjoyable experience. Simply wonderful!

Sent on 01/14/2015

Photo Palma's reply:

Thank you Andy and Ashley! It was great working with you and your families! Best wishes!

Catherine · Married on 07/27/2013

We chose Photo Palma after they came highly recommended from friends. We could not be happier with our choice to do so! They offer a wide range of package options, and were quick to respond to our inquiry. Manuel was so easy to work with-leading up to the wedding and on the day of. Our pictures are incredible! Manuel did a fantastic job of capturing the emotions of every memory.

Sent on 09/08/2013

Patty · Married on 07/05/2013

Manuel Crispin was a total professional in every respect, which was great. But the best part of his service is his AMAZING talent - our pictures are absolutely beautiful and a true reflection of the wonderful day we had. I would recommend Photo Palma to everyone. FANTASTIC!!!

Sent on 12/31/2013

Jessica · Married on 06/16/2012

My experience with Photo Palma from beginning to end was nothing short of exceptional. To say my husband and I were pleased with our wedding photos is a total understatement. Manuel is a talented individual and very professional. He brought a sense of energy and excitement from the day we initially met him to our wedding day.

Sent on 09/12/2012

Jennifer · Married on 05/12/2012

Manuel was very professional. Our first meeting with him was great because he was prepared with samples of his work, knowledgeable of the packages and flexible with modifications. In addition, his finished product was phenomenal and we have and continue to receive numerous compliments. We would recommend him to capture any special occasion, especially a wedding. :)

Sent on 10/03/2012

We loved having Photo Palma as our photographer for our wedding!!! They did beautiful work!!!

Sent on 09/08/2013

Amy · Married on 10/01/2011

Photo Palma did a GREAT job at my wedding. Manuel was really super nice and as you can see from the pictures up here, very super talented. I can't recommend enough! He has a real eye for posing special & unique pictures, and a gift for catching happy moments as they happen in front of him.

Sent on 10/04/2011

Photo Palma's reply:

Thank you so much Amy and Jeremy, I enjoyed the intimate setting of your event. It was very romantic and special! Thank you for choosing Photo Palma for your photography:)

Melsisa · Married on 07/30/2011

My original photograph left me 3 weeks before the wedding, luckily Manuel was available and understanding of our situation. He met with us many times to ease my nerves about getting a new photographer right before the wedding. He always repsonded quickly and was open to our suggestions as well as giving us his professional opinion. My pictures turned out better than I could ever have imagined. I would definetly suggest Photo Palma! Thanks Manuel

Sent on 12/15/2011

Kathleen · Married on 07/23/2011

Manuel was great!!!! We got amazing pictures from our Wedding day!!! I would absolutely recommend Photo Palma to anyone looking for wedding Photography!!! My one complaint was we were short on time so we didn't get as many fun couples pictures as I would have liked. Not Manuel's fault at all. With the time we had, Manuel did a wonderful job and we got a lot of great shots. Thanks Manuel!!!

Sent on 10/27/2011

Prisca · Married on 07/16/2011

Simply outstanding! Do not look anywhere else! This is the photographer you want for your event! I looked for photographers for my wedding at wedding salons, searched the web and found no one that came anywhere close to Photo Palma's quality. To top it all, it was the best value by far. Having fabulous glamorous pictures can be affordable. Manuel not only took amazing pictures but also caught very precious moments, yet he was very discreet. The attention to details was very impressive. After seeing the pictures, some of our guests who could not make it to the wedding told us: "the photographer did a great job! The pictures are gorgeous. We feel like we were at the wedding!".

Sent on 09/14/2011

Photo Palma's reply:

Thank you so much Prisca! Your wedding was absolutely amazing and I loved working with the two of you.

David · Married on 05/07/2011

Trying to find a good photographer with the package we wanted started out as a difficult endeavor. Our search was over however once we met Manuel, saw the quality of his work combined with finding him very easy to communicate with. Manuel did an absolutely fabulous job with our wedding photos and album. We highly recommend Photo Palma, and feel anyone will be more than satisfied with their photography work.

Sent on 10/30/2011

Andrea · Married on 09/18/2010

We were thrilled with Photo Palma. I loved that they provided several different packages and prices to meet your needs. We opted for the dvd package and it was well worth it! We had our proofs just a few weeks after the wedding. Manuel was great to work with and told us we could add extra hours to the package up til the morning of the wedding! He was easy to communicate with and answered all of my questions. The pictures are great and are a beautiful momento from our day. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for an affordable yet high quality photographer.

Sent on 10/13/2010

Photo Palma's reply:

Thank you so much Andrea and Jeff. It was a pleasure working with you two.
    Best Wishes!

brooke · Married on 06/12/2010

Photopalma was very professional and awesome at taking pictures! I saw some of his other weddings he had done--and knew he'd be perfect for mine! I now have amazing and beautiful wedding pictures that I can look at forever! They are such good quality and very creative! I have a pretty crazy family with a bunch of kids and photopalma photography knew how to calm everyone down in a professional way! Everyone said that he was so prefessional and a very good photographer. I can't wait to have kids and he'll definitely be taking my kid pictures! You get the best quality for the right price!

Sent on 10/13/2010

Photo Palma's reply:

Thank you so much Brooke! You really were a great couple to work with.
    Best wishes!

Rachel · Married on 11/07/2009

You were so helpful and flexible on our wedding day!! Thank you so much for all the wonderful photos you took!!

Sent on 06/18/2010

Thank you Rachel!

jessenia · Married on 10/10/2009

Manuel was definitely the best choice for us in photography. Things to note: 1) he was early, 2) he brought an assistant even though we only contracted him alone, 3) he worked very well under some unexpected time constraints we faced, 4) he exhibited a lot of initiative in taking photos that were unexpected (the work of a true photojournalist!), and 5) he was full of great energy (which contributed to #4). Our photos are absolutely beautiful, and I'm extremely happy we had the opportunity to work with him.

Sent on 10/19/2009

Audrey · Married on 09/26/2009

Photo Palma were great to work with! They were very flexible with setting up a time for our engagement session. They were great about capturing every moment of our special day, and prompt in returning the photos to us! And the pictures were WONDERFUL! They're pricing is also very reasonable! I would recommend Manuel and Chanele to anyone!

Sent on 01/29/2010

Joanna · Married on 06/24/2009

loved them, everything was perfect. great style, great price, great options.

Sent on 01/26/2010

J · Married on 06/20/2009

We had unbelievable, friendly service with Photo Palma. Photos were posted only a few days after the wedding. He had great ideas and techniques and was receptive to client ideas and multiple locations. Showed excitement for taking pictures and talked with us about our interests. We loved the experience!

Sent on 06/10/2010

Tara · Married on 06/05/2009

It was very enjoyable working with photo palma for my wedding. It made the day more memorable.

Sent on 01/29/2010