Photo Celebrations Reviews

25 | Valencia, CA

25 Reviews for Photo Celebrations

• Kendra

Kendra Nickerson · Getting married on 02/03/2021

Flexible, Fun and Professional!

Wedding Wire has the wrong wedding date it won't change. We were married March 14, 2020. Steve was wonderful. It rained...so the park we wanted to use for pre-wedding photos was out; he made it work in my little apartment. Steve captured so much of the laughter and joy at our little (21 people) wedding. He was easy to work with and got the guests to interact and take great photos as well. He went out of his way to make sure to get our wedding story and was quick to get us all of our photos. He was a great choice and I'm glad we hired him!

Sent on 03/23/2020

Dana L Rhinerson · Married on 06/27/2020

Attentive and Friendly

Steve was so positive and easy to work with! He made sure to call us before our "big day" (we got married during coronavirus in a parking lot) to talk things over. He had lots of ideas and was just so excited that it made us excited! I like that he allowed us to just be ourselves throughout the day and didn't have too many directions, it felt natural. Steve stayed with us longer than we had even planned because he just wanted to get good photos for us. He texted us photos as he was editing so we could see some previews. Then he gave us a link to the site where we could download any of the TONS of pictures! Its awesome that we could share that link to family and friends for them to download what they wanted also. He quickly sent a flash drive in the cutest box for us to keep too!
    I highly recommend you hire Steve for your event!

Sent on 06/17/2020

Mateo Carvajal · Married on 01/05/2020

You rock Steve!

in the dehumanized city of Los Angeles, we found in Steve not only an incredible photographer, but an amazing and professional person who made us feel like we were the most special couple. He was absolutely kind and nice with us, our friends and family. He made sure to capture all the special moments and gave us pictures fill with emotions and stories to remember. We are absolutely grateful for your work.

Alberto and Mateo

Sent on 01/19/2020
  • Ricki

Ricki Lawson · Married on 01/02/2020

Amazing Photographer!

Photo Celebrations was incredible. The photos were amazing. Steve and his team made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera and met exceeded our expectations for wedding photography. They delivered the photos ahead of schedule and the photos showed all of our special moments and memories of a magical wedding wedding day. When we saw the photos up on the website my husband and I saw all the emotion and joy of our wedding. We would definitely use Photo Celebrations for all of future celebrations. Thank you Steve for photographing our most important day of our new life together. Looking forward to having you photograph future family celebrations.
    Ricki & Matt

Sent on 03/29/2020

Vanessa · Married on 12/27/2019

Photo celebrations

Steve was great, and although our wedding was planned in less than 2months he still made it possible for us to have some beautiful engagement photos in time to display at our wedding! He worked with our schedule and made us feel comfortable. Our wedding day was great as well as again we were able to fit in all photos of the day from beginning to end! Thank you Steve!

Sent on 02/22/2020

Rosemarie Buss · Married on 10/05/2019

Wonderful!

I found Steve to be very professional and extremely helpful not only with his photography but is knowledge of how the wedding day should go and his willingness to help above and beyond. We really enjoyed getting to know Steve and have him photograph our wedding and our engagement photos. We would highly recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 10/25/2019

Margie · Married on 09/14/2019

Great experience

Working with Steve was great, he made everything very simple and captured so many amazing photos of our big day. Steve and his partner made sure they didn’t miss anything. He’s very affordable and easy to work with :) thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 10/05/2019

Vanessa Vasquez · Married on 06/12/2019

Wonderful Photography At Our Wedding

Photo Celebrations was absolutely amazing. Steve captured the most beautiful moments from our wedding day and could not be more pleased with the photos. We got married on December 6 and received all of our photos with edits in one week - that's was incredible. Steve was very professional and definitely put all of my nerves at ease. He was precise, so patient, knew exactly what shots we wanted to get, and provided them as discussed during the storyboard session.

My husband and myself do not consider ourselves very photogenic. I told myself as long as we got a few good photos, we would be fine. Well, I can honestly say that I can't find a one bad photo. Steve is so talented, worth every dollar and more. The photos were amazing and we have so many special memories to cherish our special day. We can't thank you enough for capturing the best memories of our lives. You're the best Steve!

Sent on 04/14/2020
  • Hemal

Hemal Patel · Married on 06/08/2019

Awesome photographer!

I hired Photo Celebrations for my wedding and I couldn't be happier with my photos! Before the wedding took place, Steve was able to spend hours on the phone with me going over all the intricate details of the wedding including our timeline and events. We were also able to share some photographic influences and talk about the style of photos we wanted to capture. These conversations made me feel so confident that Steve would do a great job! Both Steve and his son Brandon are extremely passionate about the art of photography and it clearly shows in their work!

Steve and Brandon were so easy to work with and professional. They were punctual, easy to communicate with, and receptive to new ideas. At Indian weddings there are many unique games and traditions that take place, and Photo Celebrations did an amazing job capturing all those special moments at the wedding flawlessly! I highly recommend hiring both Steve and his son Brandon for your wedding!

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Rupakshi

Rupakshi · Married on 06/04/2019

Great find!

Great pictures, all of our guests liked them as well. Steve was very accommodating with our requests and even delivered the pictures 2 weeks sooner than promised. He was interacting with the guests to have them more involved in the photography. The price charged was the most reasonable we could find. Definitely recommend him to anyone else in need of a good photographer for their event.

Sent on 05/06/2019
  • Thomas

Thomas Perez · Married on 05/04/2019

Impressive work

Steve was very involved from the get go. He asked many questions to ensure we got the kind of wedding pictures we would be able to enjoy for the rest of our lives. Pricing was very reasonable and he was very professional from start to finish. He even took engagement photos for us!! Feel free to look up Gemma and Thomas in his client list on his website, photocelebrations.art to see how they came out. Thanks again, Steve!! We appreciate all you did for us!!

Sent on 05/22/2019

Syed Zaidi · Married on 03/16/2019

Steve is excellent!

We hired Steve for our engagement ceremony and wedding contract signing cermony. He was exceptional. He did a phenomenal job with the pictures. He was also very patient and flexible with our hectic schedules. I would HIGHLY recommend him for your next big event. We will definitely be using his services in the future. Thank you Steve for making our events even more special.

-Q-

Sent on 03/31/2019

Alina Zaidi · Married on 03/15/2019

Amazing & beyond our Expectations!

Steve did such an amazing job at capturing all the special moments in our uniquely traditional ceremony. He went way above and beyond our expectations to cater to our needs and made sure he knew exactly what we were looking for. He is very professional, polite and kind. Even our guests appreciated his consideration and attentiveness. Multiple guests commented on how great he is. We have beautiful pictures of every single person who was a part of our big day. He accomodated with unexpected last minute change of plans and even put together a special package for us to make sure we were happy.

Thanks a lot Steve!! We are forever grateful.
    Alina & Qamber

Sent on 04/08/2019
  • Jacimichelle

jaci · Married on 11/10/2018

My fiancé and I met with Steve after meeting up with him and talking he showed us his photography portfolio which are awesome by the way! He explained different styles of photos he takes and you can tell this is a true passion for him! So, we decided we wanted to hire him to capture moments from our special day we recently got to do an engagement session with him. It was a great experience, I really liked and appreciated how Steve takes his time and captures each picture perfectly! I am more than pleased with our pictures, and my fiancé who absolutely doesn’t care to take pictures was very happy as well! I can’t wait for our wedding and to see how great those pictures turn out! Steve is awesome! He definitely has found a customer for life and I would absolutely recommend him! Keep up the good work!

Sent on 07/22/2018

Cheri · Married on 09/01/2018

Steve captured the priceless candid photos I wanted for my wedding. He really listens to what you want & exceeds expectations. Often he went out of his way to accommodate me in addition to offering to help make an album book. He was beyond professional, punctual, artistic, and kind. I am forever grateful to Photo Celebrations for making my special day stress free and delievering photos quicker than expected. He really has a talent for telling a story thru images and I couldn’t be more happier.

Sent on 09/09/2018
  • Steve

Steve Oliva · Married on 09/01/2018

Your family is his family

Steven is focused intently on helping you record the beauty and joy of your occasion, while helping, also, to bring it to life. He's not there to show off his (considerable) photographic expertise, but rather be a caring member of the gathering that just happens to be filming your cherished event. Like any talented professional, Steven has ideas that he brings to the table that are creative, insightful and fun, but realizes he is also there to do your bidding - and does so gladly. I reccommend him highly.

Sent on 07/21/2019
  • Brandon

Brandon · Married on 08/04/2018

Steve and Elyssa were everything you could ask for and more! Fun, creative, and professional. Not only did they do a fabulous job photographing our event, but were also the most organized vendor we had the opportunity to work with. Hands down the nicest group of people to work with throughout our entire event planning process well. It was great to work with a photographer that goes above and beyond to make our event one to remember. Steve and Elyssa did an incredible job documenting our event in a way we were able to still have fun and be ourselves. Don't sleep on Photo Celebrations, they are the best!

Sent on 08/11/2018

Courtney · Married on 07/14/2018

Steve and Elyssa are a dynamic duo. They both have their own unique visions that blend seamlessly. They photographed my wedding in Valencia, Ca this past July and what I loved most is they really captured the perfect moments without leaving anyone out or focusing too much on one thing. It was an outdoor event, they really captured the beauty of the venue and utilized the natural lighting so professionally. They kept me on my timeline, are so personable without being invasive, I would recommend them for any event. The photos they captured are priceless and they did such a wonderful job managing and capturing photos of a wedding party of 16 and tons of kids...not an easy task and they did it so effortlessly! If you want photos that really tell the story of your day, book these two!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Cynthia · Married on 05/12/2018

Steve was very professional and very flexible and creative with the photos at our wedding location. With his attention to detail the photos come out beautiful

Sent on 07/25/2018

Selvin · Married on 03/17/2018

Steve and Elisa were great very professional on time and very outgoing. Great photographers

Sent on 09/10/2018

Angelica · Married on 03/03/2018

We could not have asked for a better photographer to tell the story of our wedding day. The team at Photo Celebrations was amazing. The photos are so beautiful and show so much emotion. We will cherish them always. Steve captured every photograph we asked desired. He was so patient with us during our meetings and wedding day. We were truly lucky to have him as our photographer. Thank you Steve!
    Angelica

Sent on 07/16/2018

Briana · Married on 03/02/2018

What a great find. Steve put us completely at ease while photographing our wedding. He is kind and helpful in choosing the best package for our wedding. His personality was so appreciated by our family and guests. He was gracious and flexible. The pictures he took were so beautiful. He was my first choice and after doing research on various websites I knew that his portfolio of wedding pictures suited our needs. The pictures are so natural. Thank you so much for making our day so special for all of us.
    Briana

Sent on 07/26/2018

Rose · Married on 02/10/2018

Steve and his team has a natural ability for photography and that shines through in their work. They makes it look so easy to capture the perfect photo. Even with challenging subjects (children, relatives and friends), Steve has the eye for the right moment and the personality to make everything happen in an easing manner. The photos of my wedding dress are the perfect representation of the beauty of my dress, and even though the weather was not ideal, he was able to find the beauty in the moment and give us memories in the most perfect light. He gives each photo such artful attention and care, each photo you get is a work of art - something that really separates the good photographers and the great. He is definitely a great photographer, and a wonderful value!
    Rose

Sent on 07/19/2018

Sandy · Married on 01/07/2018

Beautiful wedding photography

Photo celebrations was a great. Steve was so easy to work with, all the way from planning through our picture selection. He made everything so easy for us. So many nice shots, it’s hard for me to pick my favorite. I love them all and I’m thankful we had Photo Celebrations there to help make our wedding very memorable.

Sent on 04/12/2020

C · Married on 03/19/2016

So glad we tried this photographer out! Very good value with amazing pictures! He is very organized and will make sure everything is smooth through the whole process of booking and shooting. Would definitely consider using him again for future photos (maybe family photos!)

Sent on 07/05/2018