Photo Box Hawaii LLC Reviews

4 | Honolulu, HI

4 Reviews for Photo Box Hawaii LLC

Cheri · Married on 10/07/2017

Our photobooth people cancelled the week of our wedding and Blane came to the rescue! With less than 5 days, he told us we might not get the graphics on the postcard that we wanted, but we DID! And, even better, at first he said maybe the logo or a photo, but we were so pleased to see both and the final sent to us the day before the wedding! That evening, he gave us the photos on a thumb drive and all had a great time! We did not expect everything to be so perfect for a last minute booking, but Blane is a true professional and you can't have a reception without a photo booth!

Sent on 10/27/2017

Emelyn · Married on 02/04/2017

One of the things my husband wanted for our reception was a photo booth. While looking for one, Photo Box was referred to us by one of our vendors. Blane was very responsive and helped us design the layout for our photo print outs. During the reception, our guests had fun at the photo booth and there were many props for them to choose from. We're glad we had a chance to take some pictures in the booth even though we were so busy that night. Thanks again Blane!

Sent on 02/18/2017

Bettina · Married on 01/11/2013

We are so happy we bumped into Blane! We hadn't planned on having a photo box; it was a completely last minute decision & we're so happy we did!

The quality of the actual box is unbelievable. I had never seen anything like it prior. The light feature is very cool and added another element to our reception.

The picture quality is amaaaaaazing also. I've seen a lot of photo booths but none that practically airbrush you! We all look amazing in our shots which was a great bonus ;)

Blane's customer service was really fantastic. As we had booked so last minute I didn't get a chance to send him all the information he needed. Blane took control and just figured everything out on my behalf and I'm so pleased because what he selected was exactly our taste :)

Having the Photo Box was definitely one of the highlights of our wedding. We're so thrilled that we have such fun, beautiful momentos!

Sent on 02/15/2013

Kimo · Married on 10/09/2011

We got married at Sunset Ranch on the North Shore and Blane and his team brought their entire rig to the wedding. We didn't have the easiest setup for them but they did a great job being flexible and professional. I highly recommend them and would use Photo Box Hawaii at my next event.

Sent on 09/11/2013