112 Reviews for Photo Booth Magic

Setup (6)
Delivery (5)
Clean Up (3)
70 Photo Booth Magic Reviews

Photo Booth Magic was amazing!! I would recommend them to anyone and would hire them again.

Profile Picture Julie, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The booth looked great and we love our photo album full of memories!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Excellent service, was set up and ready to go much earlier then event started, which made one less thing to worry about.

Profile Picture Samantha , 8/14/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Photobooth, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

Marie from Photo Booth Magic helped to make our daughter’s wedding memorable and fun. Instead of a traditional ‘signed’ guest book, we opted for a photo booth where the guests have a photo taken to place in an album for the bride and groom. We really liked that the guests could leave a message on the page where their photo was placed. Also nice was that each guest got a copy of the photo to keep for themselves. The photo booth album is so much fun to browse after the event. Marie was professional, on time, and very easy to contact. We would recommend Photo Booth Magic to anyone.

Profile Picture Mary, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I have worked with Photo Booth Magic for the past 5 years. They always show up for events on time and are very responsive when I email about questions.

Profile Picture BPM, 7/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

We ended up using our photobooth as our guest book, so that folks could have more fun with that wedding detail. All our guests absolutely loved the booth. It was money well spent.

Profile Picture Olga, 7/3/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

So fun to have a photo booth to capture all of the great moments of the night and even better with photo booth magic! They were fantastic! I highly recommend!

Profile Picture k, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

Photo Booth Magic was so easy to work with - by e-mail and by phone, Marie consistently returned my messages and phone calls. When she and her assistant arrived at our location, we had to trouble-shoot a bit as to where the booth would fit. They made it work, they were kind to our kids (Junior prom), and everyone was happy. You can fit a lot of people into the booth, which the kids loved. Great photos!

Profile Picture Carolyn, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

We will be using Photo Booth Magic annually for the event we throw for Trinity College seniors. They were prompt, organized and patient with the students. Thank you, Photo Booth Magic!

Profile Picture Trinity, 3/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Don't need the box - kids try to shove too many kids into that - or else give a #limit.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 2/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Great staff and easy to understand.

Profile Picture Sue, 10/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Photo Booth Magic were awesome to work with. Marie was super responsive and answered all my questions. The booth, photos, and props were all top quality. They are very cost effective compared to other companies. It was an absolute hit at my wedding on 10.1.16 at Harkness, everyone loved it. I will treasure the photos forever!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/1/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

Marie was so wonderful to work with! She's professional, responsive, and was wonderful during the wedding. Her prices are very affordable and the quality is good. I wish our guests had taken more advantage of the photo booth, because it really was a great setup & so much fun! Thank you for your services, they helped make the day great!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 9/24/16, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

Marie was wonderful. So patient and kind to the 50+ kids who sometimes didn't always wait patiently for their turn.

Profile Picture Maria, 6/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We would use them again for another party! Our daughter , her friends and us all had so much fun with the photo booth. They we there to set up on time and the kids were excited to use it. Thank you again for doing such a great job!

Profile Picture Diana, 12/31/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Photobooth

Great photo booth company. Have used them multiple times for corporate events. Consistently does good job.

Profile Picture Maria, 12/16/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth, Delivery, Setup

We had Photo Booth Magic for our all Campus Holiday Party. We had a mix up in planning and called them in at the last minute. They were quick to respond and GREAT!!! to work with.

Profile Picture User6273677, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Photobooth, Setup

My daughter, her friends and family all had fun, the photobooth was a great feature of her sweet sixteen party. Marie was amazing to work with, very professional and flexible. The booth itself was very tasteful and did not take away from the decor. 100% recommended!!

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We rented with Photobooth Magic for my daughters Sweet 16. From my first contact to the night of the event everyone at Photobooth Magic was amazing. The 2 people who came to the event were great! We had about 60 teenagers trying to get in the booth all night and the amount of patience they displayed blew my mind! The Photobooth itself was the life of the party. It was a big hit and a HUGE SUCCESS! I would recommend Photobooth Magic for all your events. We will definitely use them again!

Profile Picture Tonya, 10/3/15, 1 Review

Great!..............................

Profile Picture Tyler, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Loved working with this company! Very professional and great quality of work. Guests were raving about how "cool" it was and loved the photo booth. I would highly recommend them to anyone! Great props and quality of pictures were great!

Profile Picture Lucinda, 9/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Photo booth magic did a wonderful job at our event! On time and very professional!

Profile Picture Katie, 8/29/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Photo Booth Magic was the EASIEST part of planning our wedding. With one email everything was taken care of. The staff were professional and took care of EVERYTHING independently before the wedding and especially on the wedding day. THANK YOU!!

Profile Picture Scott, 6/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

Everyone that came to our wedding said they had a blast and thought having a photo booth was an excellent idea.

Profile Picture Sharon, 6/20/15, 1 Review