Photo Booth Events Reviews

Photo Booth Events 3
  • Sam

Sam DeFelice · Married on 04/13/2019

Was busy all night!

Greg was awesome! From the moment we contacted him he let us know that he didn't need too much from us until a few weeks before the wedding and then checked in with us again. He kept it easy and made our custom fonts/date for our big day and explained all aspects of the photobooth. The day of the wedding he seemed to be pretty busy all night!! The thing we appreciated the most is that near the end of the night he checked in and made sure we got final pictures of just us. We really appreciated that since we hadn't really had a chance to enjoy the photobooth the way all of our other guests were! Greg was super awesome after the wedding as well and contacted us for the guest book to make sure it was sent to the right place and that we got everything we needed! Can't recommend enough. Plus after the wedding we had a bunch of people ask us about Greg and how they could contact him, so clearly a sign that Greg was awesome and did a great job!

Sent on 04/30/2019

Sarah Adamo · Married on 03/30/2019

Highly Recommended!

Working with Greg was super easy! He was extremely responsive and professional. The photos turned out great and we're so happy with the book that we got to keep with everyone's messages!!

Sent on 07/29/2019
    Photo Booth Events 4
    Photo Booth Events 5
    Photo Booth Events 6

Kristin · Married on 08/25/2018

My husband and I found some extra room in our budget for a photo booth and we are SO happy to have found Greg. From the moment I contacted him, he was responsive, professional, and super nice. The room provided by the venue for the photo booth was a little awkward, but Greg was able to work with it. During the reception, he checked in with us to give sneak peeks of some pictures and even to remind us to get in there. Every one of our guests had a blast, and the finished photo book really reflects this. We had so much fun going through the book - which looks amazing! - and were happy to also receive some extra photos and usb drive. Additionally, the photo booth is wheelchair accessible, which meant that ALL of our guests could get silly in the booth.

Thanks, Greg! You helped to make an amazing day even more memorable.

Sent on 09/20/2018

sue · Married on 05/12/2018

Greg was at my daughter's wedding early, was easily accessible, and our guests went back again and again!! The props were hysterical! And we used the blackboard paper photo album instead of signing a registry or picture! Well worth the value and would highly recommend Greg's services! Sue Villarini

Sent on 06/17/2018

Kate · Married on 03/22/2018

We just received our photo guestbook from our wedding and all I can say is...pure awesomeness. Not only was Greg great to work with but he put up with our crazy family and friends for hours! The pictures are incredible and I'm so happy we'll have them to look at and reflect back on for years to come. Thank you for making our special day extra special, Greg! FIVE STARS!
    Kate & Andrew
    3/23/18

Sent on 04/18/2018

Eric · Married on 01/12/2018

Greg was absolutely amazing start to finish and the booth was great. He was so inviting and created such a fun atmosphere that every single wedding guest got their picture. He was quick with email, called to solidify plans and very professional. The best part was getting the book a month later and seeing everyone’s pictures and their notes to us. Truly special. I highly recommend. -Eric and Annabel 1/12/18

Sent on 03/24/2018

Doug · event on 11/17/2017

THIS IS THE PHOTO BOOTH YOU WANT...!!! I found this photo booth service by doing a simple Google search. What prompted my call to Greg was the photos from the website and the "vintage style" of his booth. Greg answered my call quickly and was very accommodating to our requests. The night of the event, our Corporate Sponsored Photo Booth was "the hit" of the entire evening! I did not have the pleasure of meeting Greg in person before our event, but Wow! ...this guy is like a local Jimmy Fallon! Seriously, he was outgoing...got everyone involved and made it memorable. I highly recommend this company if you are seeking a photo booth for your event.

Sent on 11/18/2017

Casey · Married on 11/04/2017

If you're in need of a photobooth, Photobooth Greg is your guy. I recently hired him (Sept 2016) for a friend's wedding and could not have been happier. Greg was extremely responsive to my calls and messages from the very start and was clearly passionate about his work. The venue for the wedding was a friend's house/farm, so certainly not a standard situation for a photobooth. Greg was so flexible and willing to talk through all the options to find a way to make it work. The booth itself is perfect, very large to accommodate bigger groups and easy to use. And the photo quality was AMAZING. On top of all of that, the professionalism, the quality, he is so absurdly reasonably priced. I priced different companies for a while before coming across Photo Booth Events and Greg's prices were significantly better than anyone else I had contacted AND he provided more prints/better quality prints than the other companies as well. The guests loved it, and the bride and groom were so, so happy with the experience and the photos.

Long story short, Greg is nothing short of a photobooth wizard. I cannot give enough praise for the service we received. If you're looking for a photobooth, look no further.

Sent on 01/05/2017

Allison · Married on 10/29/2017

I would HIGHLY recommend Photo Booth Events! found them through wedding wire, messaged Greg and immediately heard back. The whole time he was absolutely professional and responsive to all my emails and questions. The day of our wedding, the wedding booth was a HUGE HIT!! Not only was it fun, but EVERY photo was shot exceptionally. Photo booth events and Greg pride themselves on quality, and that's exactly what was delivered to us on our special day!*** AMAZING quality at an AWESOME price***

Sent on 11/29/2017

Karen · Married on 09/26/2017

Greg was a wonderful addition to our daughter's graduation party! He was very professional, easy to work with and encouraged the guests to participate. Props are plentiful and super cute! The memory book arrived 2 weeks after the event (just like he promised) and is a beautiful keepsake of a great day. You likely will find another photo booth for less money but I would tell you that you won't regret selecting Greg for your special event. We will definitely work with him again and I have already referred him to several business and personal connections!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Kathleen · Married on 09/15/2017

We loved having Greg from Photo Booth Events at our wedding! He was a pleasure to work with from beginning to end. Our guests commented on how great he was and how awesome the pictures turned out. We couldn't be happier with our choice in Photo Booth vendors!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Kelly · Married on 04/17/2017

Greg was so SO fantastic! He impressed us even before our wedding - he spent a lot of time going over the different packages and tailoring a schedule that would fit our reception perfectly. He even spent a fair amount of time actually agonizing over the fonts for our photostrips! At the beginning of our reception, Greg went around the room and actually spoke to each table of our guests to let them know the photobooth was open. After that, the photobooth spoke for itself! So many of our guests told me they were so impressed with both the photobooth and the guy who ran it. Greg took the time to actually focus each picture and make sure everyone was looking at the camera too! Plus the actual photobooth itself looks great - he has a really nice setup that looks very classy a and professional (I know some can look kind of junky)! Lastly, Greg was so quick with getting the album assembled and sent to us - he even sent us a picture of the post office receipt and tracking number. In short, Greg was absolutely amazing, so professional and so helpful! I will be recommending him to everyone else I know that's getting married!

Sent on 05/29/2017

Kate · Married on 11/04/2016

Greg was fantastic! He provided such a fun and cool touch to our wedding! He was great to work with in the planning process and we received so many compliments from our friends and family on him and the photo booth from the day of! Finally, the picture book he compiled and sent was amazing! It is serves as such a great "guestbook" from our wedding. We are so happy with the results and can't recommend Greg and his team highly enough!

Sent on 12/29/2016

Jodi · Married on 10/14/2016

You will NOT regret booking Photo Booth Events!! Not only will you enjoy the booth and all the fun props, but Greg is the best booth host! He is excellent at what he does! He is energetic and so friendly! We couldn't have been more pleased with this part of our reception! Our guests had such a blast and we are left with wonderful memories, pictures, and a beautiful photo album with messages from our loved ones to reminisce for years to come! Thanks Greg!!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Danielle · Married on 10/08/2016

Greg was the perfect fit for our wedding. Him and his booth were a great hit. We have been to four other weddings with Greg so when our time came it was a no brainier who we were going with. His props were awesome. The quality of the photos are the best. We have be to other weddings and Greg by far has the best setup, prices, and quality of service. We look forward to recommending him to more of our friends and being able to bring home great picture to keep for years on end.

Sent on 10/30/2016

Shana · Married on 07/17/2016

Greg was absolutely wonderful to work with! The photo booth was a HUGE hit at our wedding! He was extremely responsive throughout the whole process, and set up the booth seamlessly! He provided tons of fun props and the prints came out great. My guests absolutely LOVED it! In addition to that, Greg provided us with a book of all the photos taken, in which guests were able to post their photos and comments, so it served sort of as a guest book as well! He mailed us the book, extra prints, a USB with all of the photos, and some extra screws in case the book comes apart over time (we had an extremely large book!) - he truly covered all of the bases!!! I would absolutely recommend Greg for your event - I promise he won't let you down and your guests will thank you for adding this fun photo booth!

Sent on 08/12/2016

Rich · Married on 06/18/2016

Greg was absolutely fantastic. He was flexible with the setup so we didn't have to pay for dead time during dinner. He was on time, lots of fun with our guests, and did a great job stirring up business for his booth. We're so excited to see our completed album of all the photos taken at our wedding. He's worth every penny.

Sent on 06/21/2016

Jess · Married on 06/04/2016

We could not be more happy with the Photo Booth services Greg provided for us on our wedding day! Everything turned out perfect and our guests LOVED the Photo Booth! The quality of the prints are amazing and the props he provided were outstanding. We are extremely happy! Thank you so much, Greg!!

Sent on 07/05/2016

Rita · Married on 01/09/2016

Greg was fantastic. He was very professional and this is the second time we used him as this event was for my youngest daughter's bat mitzvah. He was great with the kids and the photos were awesome. I would highly recommend Greg for your event.

Sent on 01/20/2016

Heather · event on 11/07/2015

The quality and value of PhotoboothEvents is absolutely unmatched! The layouts are unique and the quality is absolutely beautiful. Everyone at my son's bar mitzvah had so much fun in the booth, and I received so many compliments, not only about how much fun it was but also about the service provided. Greg was very hands-on and made sure that everyone knew where and when to look to get the best pictures taken, and everyone walked away with copies of their prints. Then I got to relive all the fun when I received the souvenir book and digital copies of all of the pictures taken! I would never use anyone else - this is simply the best photobooth service available!

Sent on 12/09/2015

Emily · Married on 10/24/2015

What a great addition to our wedding reception. Everyone LOVED it! Greg was amazing! My husband and I were the first ones to use the Photo Booth and it was so much fun. The props were great and he was an amazing attendant. He helped people pick props, pick a photo layout, and have some fun with the number of people in the photo booth. We had a blast and many people commented on how great he was and how much they enjoyed him and the Photo Booth. Greg was great to work with, very professional, responsive, and even responded to text soon before the wedding started. I could not have imagined the reception with out him. Great guy, great personality for the crowd. Everyone loved him! Thank you so much Greg! Wish you all the best.

Sent on 11/03/2015

Trang & Kevin · Married on 09/20/2015

Greg with Photo Booth Events is fantastic! He is worth every penny and offers competitive pricing to most other photo booths out there, but you get so much more for the price. We booked Greg last minute (a week before our wedding) and I am so glad we did. Greg is super professional, quick to respond to messages and made sure to double check all of our selections before our wedding day. On the day of the wedding, Greg was on time, had a great attitude and even helped our guests take better photos in the photo booth. The prints are 4x6s, great quality and every one in the photo gets a copy. A few weeks after the wedding, Greg gave us an awesome photo scrapbook with messages from our guests, extra photos and all of the digital files on USB. He is really the best photo booth operator around!

Sent on 10/30/2015
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/18/2015

Greg, with Photobooth Events was absolutely awesome! He was so involved with our guests to make sure they got great shots in the photobooth. We loved the props that he brought and the cool look of his vintage booth. As a professional photographer I couldn't have been happier with the way our images turned out. Not to mention that the price includes a custom book and a USB of all the images taken. Very nice package compared to some other vendors I looked into. Can't wait to keep reliving our wedding through these hilarious photos!

Sent on 10/05/2015

Alyson · Married on 09/17/2015

Peirce College worked with Greg for our 150th Birthday celebration. This was a remarkable event for the College with over 500 students, alums, faculty, staff, trustees, partners, and friends in attendance. We were very impressed with both the quality of the prints as well as the speediness of the printing process which allowed maximum guests to enjoy the booth. The booth added an extra quality of fun and playfulness to our festivities. Overall, Greg was prompt, friendly, and professional.

Sent on 09/28/2015