76 Reviews for Photo Booth Events

Setup (8)
Delivery (7)
Clean Up (6)
68 Photo Booth Events Reviews

GREG IS THE BEST ! I have never seen anyone work so hard, and we got compliments on this guy all night!! I know Greg is hurting after our wedding with approximately 220 guests - he worked non-stop all night - but people COULD NOT stop talking about how great he was! (Note: we had a SURPRISE HOT AIR BALLOON giving RIDES to our guests during cocktail hour - and he was STILL the busiest man in show biz and the most talked about part of the reception (aside from us of course).) Even before the big day, Greg was obviously the best of the best. He came down to meet us in person in our own neighborhood, customized fonts for us, and was responsive and excited about the day. The props were great, he got made sure everyone signed our photobook (which was our guest book), and the pictures I've seen so far are incredible; he made sure every photo was perfect – literally directing people from the outside of the booth. I can't say enough how much Greg helped make our day absolutely amazing, and I can't wait to see all of the pictures and our guest book(s). THANK YOU!

Profile Picture Erin, 9/15/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Photobooth

My husband and I found some extra room in our budget for a photo booth and we are SO happy to have found Greg. From the moment I contacted him, he was responsive, professional, and super nice. The room provided by the venue for the photo booth was a little awkward, but Greg was able to work with it. During the reception, he checked in with us to give sneak peeks of some pictures and even to remind us to get in there. Every one of our guests had a blast, and the finished photo book really reflects this. We had so much fun going through the book - which looks amazing! - and were happy to also receive some extra photos and usb drive. Additionally, the photo booth is wheelchair accessible, which meant that ALL of our guests could get silly in the booth.

Thanks, Greg! You helped to make an amazing day even more memorable.

Profile Picture Kristin, 8/25/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

Greg was at my daughter's wedding early, was easily accessible, and our guests went back again and again!! The props were hysterical! And we used the blackboard paper photo album instead of signing a registry or picture! Well worth the value and would highly recommend Greg's services! Sue Villarini

Profile Picture sue, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We just received our photo guestbook from our wedding and all I can say is...pure awesomeness. Not only was Greg great to work with but he put up with our crazy family and friends for hours! The pictures are incredible and I'm so happy we'll have them to look at and reflect back on for years to come. Thank you for making our special day extra special, Greg! FIVE STARS!
Kate & Andrew
3/23/18

Profile Picture Kate, 3/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Greg was absolutely amazing start to finish and the booth was great. He was so inviting and created such a fun atmosphere that every single wedding guest got their picture. He was quick with email, called to solidify plans and very professional. The best part was getting the book a month later and seeing everyone’s pictures and their notes to us. Truly special. I highly recommend. -Eric and Annabel 1/12/18

Profile Picture Eric , 1/12/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Photobooth, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

If you're in need of a photobooth, Photobooth Greg is your guy. I recently hired him (Sept 2016) for a friend's wedding and could not have been happier. Greg was extremely responsive to my calls and messages from the very start and was clearly passionate about his work. The venue for the wedding was a friend's house/farm, so certainly not a standard situation for a photobooth. Greg was so flexible and willing to talk through all the options to find a way to make it work. The booth itself is perfect, very large to accommodate bigger groups and easy to use. And the photo quality was AMAZING. On top of all of that, the professionalism, the quality, he is so absurdly reasonably priced. I priced different companies for a while before coming across Photo Booth Events and Greg's prices were significantly better than anyone else I had contacted AND he provided more prints/better quality prints than the other companies as well. The guests loved it, and the bride and groom were so, so happy with the experience and the photos.

Long story short, Greg is nothing short of a photobooth wizard. I cannot give enough praise for the service we received. If you're looking for a photobooth, look no further.

Profile Picture Casey, 11/4/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth

I would HIGHLY recommend Photo Booth Events! found them through wedding wire, messaged Greg and immediately heard back. The whole time he was absolutely professional and responsive to all my emails and questions. The day of our wedding, the wedding booth was a HUGE HIT!! Not only was it fun, but EVERY photo was shot exceptionally. Photo booth events and Greg pride themselves on quality, and that's exactly what was delivered to us on our special day!*** AMAZING quality at an AWESOME price***

Profile Picture Allison, 10/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Greg was a wonderful addition to our daughter's graduation party! He was very professional, easy to work with and encouraged the guests to participate. Props are plentiful and super cute! The memory book arrived 2 weeks after the event (just like he promised) and is a beautiful keepsake of a great day. You likely will find another photo booth for less money but I would tell you that you won't regret selecting Greg for your special event. We will definitely work with him again and I have already referred him to several business and personal connections!

Profile Picture Karen, 9/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We loved having Greg from Photo Booth Events at our wedding! He was a pleasure to work with from beginning to end. Our guests commented on how great he was and how awesome the pictures turned out. We couldn't be happier with our choice in Photo Booth vendors!

Profile Picture Kathleen, 9/15/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Greg was fantastic! He provided such a fun and cool touch to our wedding! He was great to work with in the planning process and we received so many compliments from our friends and family on him and the photo booth from the day of! Finally, the picture book he compiled and sent was amazing! It is serves as such a great "guestbook" from our wedding. We are so happy with the results and can't recommend Greg and his team highly enough!

Profile Picture User6447215, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

You will NOT regret booking Photo Booth Events!! Not only will you enjoy the booth and all the fun props, but Greg is the best booth host! He is excellent at what he does! He is energetic and so friendly! We couldn't have been more pleased with this part of our reception! Our guests had such a blast and we are left with wonderful memories, pictures, and a beautiful photo album with messages from our loved ones to reminisce for years to come! Thanks Greg!!

Profile Picture Jodi, 10/14/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Greg was the perfect fit for our wedding. Him and his booth were a great hit. We have been to four other weddings with Greg so when our time came it was a no brainier who we were going with. His props were awesome. The quality of the photos are the best. We have be to other weddings and Greg by far has the best setup, prices, and quality of service. We look forward to recommending him to more of our friends and being able to bring home great picture to keep for years on end.

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/8/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

Greg was absolutely wonderful to work with! The photo booth was a HUGE hit at our wedding! He was extremely responsive throughout the whole process, and set up the booth seamlessly! He provided tons of fun props and the prints came out great. My guests absolutely LOVED it! In addition to that, Greg provided us with a book of all the photos taken, in which guests were able to post their photos and comments, so it served sort of as a guest book as well! He mailed us the book, extra prints, a USB with all of the photos, and some extra screws in case the book comes apart over time (we had an extremely large book!) - he truly covered all of the bases!!! I would absolutely recommend Greg for your event - I promise he won't let you down and your guests will thank you for adding this fun photo booth!

Profile Picture Shana, 7/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Greg was absolutely fantastic. He was flexible with the setup so we didn't have to pay for dead time during dinner. He was on time, lots of fun with our guests, and did a great job stirring up business for his booth. We're so excited to see our completed album of all the photos taken at our wedding. He's worth every penny.

Profile Picture Rich, 6/18/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth

We could not be more happy with the Photo Booth services Greg provided for us on our wedding day! Everything turned out perfect and our guests LOVED the Photo Booth! The quality of the prints are amazing and the props he provided were outstanding. We are extremely happy! Thank you so much, Greg!!

Profile Picture Jess, 6/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Greg was fantastic. He was very professional and this is the second time we used him as this event was for my youngest daughter's bat mitzvah. He was great with the kids and the photos were awesome. I would highly recommend Greg for your event.

Profile Picture Rita, 1/9/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Photobooth, Delivery, Setup

What a great addition to our wedding reception. Everyone LOVED it! Greg was amazing! My husband and I were the first ones to use the Photo Booth and it was so much fun. The props were great and he was an amazing attendant. He helped people pick props, pick a photo layout, and have some fun with the number of people in the photo booth. We had a blast and many people commented on how great he was and how much they enjoyed him and the Photo Booth. Greg was great to work with, very professional, responsive, and even responded to text soon before the wedding started. I could not have imagined the reception with out him. Great guy, great personality for the crowd. Everyone loved him! Thank you so much Greg! Wish you all the best.

Profile Picture Emily, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Greg with Photo Booth Events is fantastic! He is worth every penny and offers competitive pricing to most other photo booths out there, but you get so much more for the price. We booked Greg last minute (a week before our wedding) and I am so glad we did. Greg is super professional, quick to respond to messages and made sure to double check all of our selections before our wedding day. On the day of the wedding, Greg was on time, had a great attitude and even helped our guests take better photos in the photo booth. The prints are 4x6s, great quality and every one in the photo gets a copy. A few weeks after the wedding, Greg gave us an awesome photo scrapbook with messages from our guests, extra photos and all of the digital files on USB. He is really the best photo booth operator around!

Profile Picture Trang & Kevin, 9/20/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Greg, with Photobooth Events was absolutely awesome! He was so involved with our guests to make sure they got great shots in the photobooth. We loved the props that he brought and the cool look of his vintage booth. As a professional photographer I couldn't have been happier with the way our images turned out. Not to mention that the price includes a custom book and a USB of all the images taken. Very nice package compared to some other vendors I looked into. Can't wait to keep reliving our wedding through these hilarious photos!

Profile Picture Jessica , 9/18/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Peirce College worked with Greg for our 150th Birthday celebration. This was a remarkable event for the College with over 500 students, alums, faculty, staff, trustees, partners, and friends in attendance. We were very impressed with both the quality of the prints as well as the speediness of the printing process which allowed maximum guests to enjoy the booth. The booth added an extra quality of fun and playfulness to our festivities. Overall, Greg was prompt, friendly, and professional.

Profile Picture Alyson, 9/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We had a great experience working with PhotoboothEvents. Communicating with Greg was easy from beginning to end. I appreciated the samples he mailed so that I knew that I was going to get excellent quality prints! The booth was great. The book that he mails to you after the wedding with photos and notes from your guests is awesome. I have no reservations recommending PhotoboothEvents to anyone. Please select without reservation.

Profile Picture P, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Greg is a champ. Everyone was raving about what a fantastic job he did during our wedding. He was even cool with our nieces who might've gotten a little rambunctious during the event. Not only that, but the quality of pictures is so far above and beyond that of the other booths we checked out. The awesome service didn't end with the event either. He sent us a flash drive with all of the pictures, individual prints of every picture me and wife appeared in, and a book of signed pictures from our guests. Top notch. Infinity out of five stars. Hire him today if you can.

Profile Picture Gordon, 8/29/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We loved having Greg from Photo Booth Events at our wedding! He was very easy to work with and spent the time to talk to us over the phone to choose our photo layouts and to go over the details of the booth. He arrived early and was ready to go even before our start time! Greg made sure to let us know when the booth was ready so that we could sneak in and be the first ones to go. He also found us later in the night to give us a second chance. Greg interacted well with our guests making sure that everyone's pictures turned out great.

When we returned from our honeymoon, Greg quickly sent us an album that the guests had made with their pictures and messages from them. It was so much fun to look at it! He also sent us a USB with all of the images from the night. We could not stop laughing looking at all of our family and friends in the booth. We would highly recommend Greg and Photo Booth Events!

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 7/25/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I HIGHLY recommend Greg as a photo booth vendor. He is affordable, responsive, and produced amazing photos for us. The photobook he made with all of our guests is awesome and means so much to my husband and I. The night goes so fast and it is nice to have additional photos to look back on besides the professional ones. The book had us laughing! For the price, you can not beat all you get from Greg. Thanks Greg for being a part of our day!

Profile Picture User5176719, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews