Photo Booth Bus Reviews

Photo Booth Bus 7
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 08/10/2019

So Fun! So Cute!

What an amazing company! They were delightful to work with through the whole process, and were very flexible. We're so happy with the photos, the service, and the bus itself was a charming addition to our wedding! There was a massive mudslide the day of our wedding that made everything pretty touch and go and complicated, but they still made it up there during the short time the roads were open, and the attendant was the perfect mix of helpful and unobtrusive to the event. It might be more money than just setting up an iPad for your guests to work themselves, but it is SO WORTH every penny! I would hire them again in a heartbeat. The memories in our guestbook are priceless!

Sent on 08/21/2019
    Photo Booth Bus 8
  • Gabriele

Gabriele Goulet · Married on 06/22/2019

Cutest photo booth

Such a fun addition to our wedding. They were extremely professional, answered my emails so quickly. They showed up on time for my wedding and the booth attendant, Dave, was so nice. He made sure guests would leave a photo for our guest book. I would 100% recommend if you want a cool photo booth at your wedding!

Sent on 06/25/2019
    Photo Booth Bus 9
  • Larinda

Larinda Nichols · Married on 06/01/2019

Highlight of the Party!

Everyone LOVED the Photo Booth Bus! And the best part? We received copies of ALL the photos taken during the wedding... so many laughs!

Easy to book, great to work with, and very professional! I loved working with Karna and her team. You definitely want the Photo Booth Bus to come to your own wedding!

Thank you Caleb for doing such an amazing job managing all our crazy guests. You were awesome, and I will treasure these photos forever!

Sent on 06/22/2019
  • Tami

Tami Koncurat · Married on 05/11/2019

It’s so darn cute!

The photo booth bus just made our wedding reception that much more fun and exceptional. We loved everything about it and it’s so darn cute!

Sent on 05/13/2019
    Photo Booth Bus 10

Shannon B. · Married on 03/09/2019

Mother of the Groom

The Photobus was the perfect addition to my son’s wedding reception. Guests took their photos as they arrived and used one copy to put into the sign in album along with a note to the bride and groom. What a great momento of all of their guests who came to celebrate with them. We had various ages attending the reception and the bus was enjoyed by all. The reception was held in a vintage building that allowed the Photobus to drive directly inside and park. It truly became part of our decor ......can’t say enough great things about our experience from start to finish. Highly recommend the Photobus!!! Thank you!!

Sent on 04/01/2019

Christina · Married on 09/07/2018

Gus Bus was a great addition to our wedding! They were professional, easy to work with and very attentive on our wedding day. It was fun for all ages and a nice change from your ordinary photo booth. I would recommend Gus Bus for any event!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Kassadi · Married on 08/31/2018

The most fun attraction at our wedding! Fit right in. Very fun and professional. We got our digital copies the same night. Even without any decor, it was beautiful and added a fun element to our event.

Sent on 09/05/2018

Kinzi · Married on 08/17/2018

Let me start off by saying...These guys are the BEST. Everyone at the wedding LOVED the idea and loved the actual bus itself. Karna was our attendant for the night and she got there right on time, set up everything just how we wanted. They also communicated with us about every single detail which as a bride is just PERFECT especially when it comes to the big day. If you are thinking about having them at your wedding, you totally should. It was so fun to have at our wedding and we loved that we got copies of the pictures on a thumb-drive afterwards!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Rachel · Married on 07/28/2018

The Photo Booth Bus was the perfect addition to our wedding day. Leading up to it, Karna was wonderful about ironing out the details and filling me in on what everything on their end would look like. She was quick to reply and thorough in her explanations. The Bus is DARLING and added so much to the look of our venue. We got married and had our reception in an orchard, and we had the bus park beneath the trees. We even added a flower wreath to the front! It became a decoration while providing entertainment and memories, too! Our guests truly enjoyed the unlimited photos they were able to take—as we saw personally since we were given a flash drive with all of the images. Our goal was to create an event that made people want to come, and more importantly, STAY. The Photo Booth Bus was the extra touch that kept people happy and having fun. It's worth the money. The staff is so easy to work with. Shout out to Talon who waited for my husband and I to get through our sendoff line and jump in the bus for the last photos of the night. I'm grateful we got a turn too!

Sent on 08/18/2018

Jamie · Married on 07/07/2018

Our experience with the Photo Booth Bus was incredible! It was the perfect addition to our wedding. Karna was extremely helpful & easy to communicate with during planning, and our on-site attendant, Talon, was so friendly and welcoming to all of our guests. Everyone loved their experience, and the bus itself fit right in with our venue! An unexpected bonus was receiving all of the photos on a flashdrive at the end of the night for us to cherish forever! If you are thinking of booking the Photo Booth Bus, don't think twice! We can't wait to find another reason to rent the bus!

Sent on 09/01/2018
    Photo Booth Bus 11
    Photo Booth Bus 12

Annie · Married on 06/29/2018

Highlight of our wedding reception! Owner confirmed the date and address with me when I booked, a month before, and a few days before the wedding. Showed up exactly when they said (1 hour early for set-up) and was SO MUCH FUN!!!! Our guests absolutely loved the bus and loved taking home their photos (and using the props!). Now we are just trying to find another excuse to rent it! WORTH EVERY PENNY

Sent on 07/16/2018

Payton · Married on 06/15/2018

I loved having them at my wedding! Plus, you get all the pictures the took back for some laughs and fun memories.

Sent on 08/13/2018
  • W

Whitney · Married on 05/19/2018

We loved them when we met them at a Bridal Show, and working with them for our actual wedding was just as great. They were super professional and easy to work with, and the guests loved being able to take a break from dancing to head outside and take some fun pictures. Plus, the added bonus of getting the master flash drive was great! I loved being able to see pictures of other guests as well as make sure my out-of-town guests could take the strips since I knew I would have access to all the pictures! Would HIGHLY recommend!!!

Sent on 05/28/2018

Amanda · event on 05/13/2017

I used the Photobus for our school's Senior Dinner Dance at the Cottonwood Country Club. I was blown away by how well every detail was considered and accounted for. They were easy to reserve and book, they showed up early to set up and get prepared, the employee assigned to my even called me as he was setting up to make sure he was doing things exactly as I wanted, and it was ready to go when I arrived. The kids loved the bus and the employee was friendly, helpful, and great with the kids. The quality of the pics was excellent and I have not a single complaint. I'd totally recommend them for any event.

Sent on 05/30/2017
  • AyEmVee

Alyssa · Married on 05/06/2017

If you're on the fence about hiring the PhotoBooth Bus, get off it. Because they are seriously worth every penny. The number one advice everybody offered me when I first got engaged was to not skimp on photos. So I took it to heart and hired the coolest photo booth I could find and had zero regrets. They even let me put my guest book inside the bus so my guests could tape their photo strips in. They also sent me a copy of all the photos a few days after the event. It was so much fun going through all the photos after our wedding. My husband and I were laughing the whole time. It's a great way to remember everybody who came to celebrate with you and how happy and joyous the occasion was. The Photo Booth Bus was very prompt and discreet with their set up, and the attendant was friendly and professional. I'm just sad I don't have another event lined up to hire them for.

Sent on 06/20/2017

Erin · Married on 05/03/2017

The Photo Booth Bus was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. After looking everywhere unsuccessfully for a photo booth that was affordable and matched the look and feel of my wedding, I was completely thrilled when I found the Photo Booth Bus on Instagram. Not only is it obviously the most adorable Photo booth out there, but they were so friendly and easy to work with. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 06/08/2017
  • F

Faith · Married on 02/11/2017

Forever love!!! Everyone involved with the photobooth bus is a complete joy to work with! I am a perfectionist & my wedding had to be perfect, I asked many questions which were answered within hours of my email and they showed up early and let everyone have a blast with the bus! It was the most talked about thing at my wedding everyone loved the bus! I would recommend using them for ANY event they are so fun!
    -Faith B.

Sent on 02/27/2017

JANELLE · Married on 09/10/2016

Thank you so much for running a fantastic photo booth! Not only was it the only thing on my "wedding bucket list", but it was even more amazing than I ever imagined. My new husband hates photos but was more than happy to have his picture taken in your awesome VW Bus. All I've heard about in the past 24 hours is how awesome the photo booth bus was and how much everyone enjoyed it.
    We are so happy that you could be a part of our perfect day. Worth every penny and then some.
    We'll have to come up with another function you guys can strut your stuff at one day.

Sent on 09/12/2016
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 08/31/2016

This adorable little vintage vehicle was the highlight of the event! Not only did it add to the decor of our lovely Italian villa-themed venue, it was such a blast for everyone, from our great aunt Sally to the restless 5-year-olds who would have otherwise wreaked havoc on the cake. They were a dream to work with, and added that extra bit of class to the whole night. Plus, we got digital copies to hang on our walls. If you're even questioning it, do yourself a favor and book this photo booth! So very glad I did.

Sent on 10/10/2018

Danielle · Married on 08/25/2016

We absolutely loved the Photo Bus for our wedding reception at Kelley Creek Farms in Huntsville, UT! Cynthia (driver) was wonderful and even was willing to help out moving tables for us. I appreciated her helping out our guest with their pictures, being on time and staying later than her scheduled departure time. Everyone raved about how clever the bus was and all the fun props. I loved that we got a flash drive to go along with all the strips of pictures that our guest left us. Thank you again for such prompt return of e-mails with my many questions and being on time and setting up exactly where we wanted you to. Loved everything about the Photo Bus!!! We HIGHLY recommend her! Photos to come! xo Sam & Dani

Sent on 09/11/2016

Steph · Married on 08/11/2016

Such a great company to work with!! The employee that ran the bus was so cute and fun to work with.
    Our guests LOVED the bus, it was the hit of the party.
    I'd recommend them to anyone and I'll be booking them again for another party!

Sent on 09/22/2016

Sabrina · Married on 06/27/2015

Everyone loved this feature at our wedding and told me so every time they saw me. It also doubled as a great party favor!

Sent on 07/13/2015

Crystal · Married on 06/20/2015

This was SUCH a fun idea for a Surprise Gift for the Bride & Groom! Photo Booth Bus was FANTASTIC, so fun to work with, easy to work with, prompt, and we were completely satisfied with their services!! I would DEFINETELY recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 07/02/2015
  • User5205698 · 2+ years ago

We are so happy that we chose to book the Photobooth Bus for our wedding! We could not have been more thrilled with the experience both we and our guests had with the Bus at our wedding reception. Not only did it provide tons of smiles and laughs, but it also gave us and our guests a great keepsake of the event. Whether they shared the photos on social media or kept the prints that where delivered on the spot, everyone was happy to have fun photos to remember our celebration. We highly recommend this service.

Sent on 06/24/2015