Photo Booth Boise Reviews

28 | Nampa, ID

28 Reviews for Photo Booth Boise

• Leslie

Leslie Cortez · Getting married on 08/06/2021

Awesome to work with and soooo much fun for any event

I have used them twice, once for a wedding and once for a non-profit fundraiser and I will use them again for my next event. The photo booth is so fun and they have so many great props. Photos are high quality and everyone gets a copy of their photos and scrap book is awesome. This is a must-have for any event. They are a delight to work with and make it so easy. I would highly recommend to anyone for any event-you won't regret it!

Sent on 10/11/2019

Robin · Married on 09/29/2018

I can't say enough about Lauren and her team! They did a fabulous job at my daughters wedding. They are flexible and will work around just what you want and or need. LOVED the custom photo strips. It is a memory worth making!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Tasha · Married on 04/26/2018

Lauren was great with everything. She was very responsive with all my questions and provided WOW customer service. Everyone had a great time with the props and the photos are nice quality. Will definitely be using these services again.

Sent on 05/01/2018

Kylee · Married on 03/24/2018

Lauren was so wonderful to work with. We also ordered the scrapbook which was so fun for guests to glue their picture in, with stickers and to write something. She was so sweet to all of our guests, if they needed more printed off it was no big deal. I am trying to think of an event to have where I can book her again! Thank you for everything Lauren!

Sent on 03/27/2018

Casey · Married on 06/11/2017

Loved it, best money I spent at my wedding! They were great I love going back and looking at the pictures of everyone!

Sent on 06/15/2017

Chelsy · Married on 10/01/2016

Our photo booth rental was great! We had two attendants and all of my guests said they were funny and helpful although I was too busy to be able to speak to them myself. Our photo album ended up great and I know our attendants made sure it was put together for us. The DVD didn't work, but the attendants assured us that we would get a copy in the mail and it showed up in a timely manner with no issue. Our guests had a blast and it was fun to look through the album to see how much everyone enjoyed the photo booth! Well worth it!

Sent on 11/30/2016

Susan D. · Married on 09/10/2016

Andrew,
    Just a quick note of thanks for a crazy hella good time at Daniel & Kayla's wedding reception this past Saturday.
    You did a gr8 job, I was super happy & so many people came up to me & said how much fun they had in the photo booth.
    Thanks again, it was a blast & you were fantastic.

Susan K

Sent on 09/13/2016

chanee · Married on 08/27/2016

Andrew made the experience fun. He always had a solution to get the type of photo we were trying to attain.

Sent on 10/18/2016

heather · Married on 08/19/2016

Photo booth boise was the perfect addition to our wedding!! They were very professional and kept our crowd entertained. The photos turned out great and our guests got,to take a copy home for themselves. I would recommend them to anyone! The props were fun and there were plenty to go around.. You will love their job!!

Heather

Sent on 10/16/2016

Jamie · Married on 07/23/2016

Andrew is absolutely wonderful to work with during an event! So kind to guests and vendors. I would highly recommend hiring Photobooth Boise for your next event. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 11/03/2016

Ethan · Married on 06/11/2016

This place was awesome. They came right on time, got everything set up for us and all our guests had an amazing time with it. We even got a album that people could do scrapbook in with the pictures they took, and we got a CD with all the pictures as well so that we had a digital copy for ourselves. It was well worth the money.

Sent on 07/05/2016

ANN · event on: 10/11/2014

Jennifer was delight to work with! Even when we had the big rain storm, she moved the booth under the tent and kept working! She was so nice and helpful to everyone, and we all liked her a lot!

Andrew, I need to buy some exrtra pages for my scrapbook! Do you have any I could buy or tell me where to buy some! Thanks for a great job! Ann

Sent on 11/16/2014

Lisa · event on: 10/10/2014

If you need a Photo Booth at your event, these other people that you want! We were at the Riverside Hotel and the power went out, yet they persevered and it was wonderful. The Idaho dental hygienist association will have them back every year if we can!!

Sent on 11/15/2014

Jessica · Married on 07/26/2014

Andrew and his team were very responsive from Day 1 of dealing with them. We live in China and we were having a destination wedding in McCall, Idaho - it was very easy to deal with all of our queries and payments by email / online. On the day, the photobooth was perfect! Everyone really enjoyed posing with the props (especially the children) and the photos are some of the funniest from the day! The lady operating the booth (Jenn) was brilliant - she was very flexible even staying an hour longer at short notice. Andrew and his team have loads of props; however, being from the UK (and living in China) I wanted to bring along a few of my own - Andrew was also happy to let me do this. I would recommend Andrew and his team for all events in the Boise / McCall area! :)

Sent on 10/30/2014

Samantha · Married on 04/04/2014

I could not image a better experience. The owner and operator of Photo Booth Boise are great to work with. I couldn't imagine not having them at the party. They come with my highest recommendation.

Sent on 04/27/2014

Kalli · event on: 12/20/2013

My experience with Photo Booth Boise was fantastic! We had them for our company Christmas party and it was a HIT! Lauren was very nice, friendly and helpful! The selection of props was fantastic! The strips of pictures came out super fast and I loved that they were personalized for our party! I am 100% satisfied!!

Sent on 12/23/2013

Christina · Married on 10/26/2013

Photo Booth rental for School's Dinner Auction fundraiser - big hit with everyone! The folks at Photo Booth Boise are friendly, easy to work with, flexible, & best prices around!

Sent on 04/06/2014

Robin · Married on 10/05/2013

The photo booth was a huge hit with all our wedding guests. The finished product of the memory book far exceeded my expectations and it was so much fun to read what our guests had written. Andrew and his staff were on time, professional and assisted our guests with the memory book. I will definitely be using this service again!

Sent on 10/08/2013

Jessica · Married on 08/10/2013

The photo booth was a great addition to our Wedding. But it was the memory book, props and operator who made the whole experience so special. I have been to other events with a photo booth. Photo Booth Boise was by far the best booth I have experienced and this was a summer of weddings for me

Sent on 10/27/2013

Helen · Married on 02/22/2013

Photo Booth Boise really made our wedding reception unique. Our guests couldn't stop raving about how much fun they had and how great the operator was. The memory book was amazing and the creativity they displayed both with helping our guests in the booth and with the guest book was greatly appreciated and the results are something we will cherish forever. I am so glad I went with Photo Booth Boise. When Andrew told me that all photo booths were not the same I didn't really appreciate what he was trying to say until I saw them working with the quests at the reception. Thanks you Andrew for making this special day even more special.

Sent on 03/14/2013

Meryl · Married on 07/07/2012

The Photobooth boioh was a tremendous hit at our event. The excitement and enegy the brought to the reception was amazing. Our guests coutinued to tell us wnat fun they had and how great the operators were weeks after the event. there as a huge selection of props to choose from.

The unique details Lauren added to the memory book with her artwork , the special stickers suggestions, shapes and ideas made the memory boo9k a treasure we look at oftern. I would highly least expensive booth we looked at there is no question they provided a fantastic product.
    Not only were they easy to work with but full of ideas and suggestions to make it all run smoothly as we had over .300 people at the event.. Thanks again Andrew and Lauen for all your had work and energy

Brett and Brittany

Sent on 01/29/2013

Jason · Married on 08/07/2010

Provided some great memories and fun for us and all our guests! The photo booth was a great idea and we were so glad to have it!

Sent on 03/10/2013

Jay · event on: 11/06/2014

This was such a great idea at our corporate event. Photo Booth Boise was really great at setting up and were great to work with. I would definitely use them again.

Sent on 11/17/2014

Gail · Married on 04/19/2014

The photobooth and memory book added a fabulous dimension to our wedding reception!! All ages enjoyed the props and taking fun photos with friends and family. The photobooth definitely added to the enthusiasm and enjoyment of our wedding reception. Looking through the memory book provides laughs and fun memories of so many people who attended our celebration!! I recommend this addition to any celebration!

Sent on 05/07/2014

Emily · Married on 07/27/2018

I worked with Lauren primarily and she was awesome!! I met with her in person and she custom designed a bunch of different frames so I could pick the one I loved. Every guest got as many print outs as they wanted plus I got a full album of the photos with the each individual photo, the picture of the strip, and the gif of the 4 photos together! That alone was absolutely awesome! I also had a guest book set out so people could paste in a copy of their photo strip and write something! Awesome keepsake!
    My wedding planner told me they were the best value and that Lauren was awesome getting people into the booth for photos, but I was sad to see she was not the one running the booth on my big day. Instead we had a gentleman and I can't remember his name. He was SUPER nice, but he had pretty strong body odor.
    Also the booth was set up in the back corner of the venue (Boise Depot) and when we turned down the lights to dance it was not noticeable. Mind you, this is where the wedding planner told us to put it. I had a lot of people say they didn't even see the booth. I had a lot of family members miss out on the booth, like my parents. Also the photo book had at least 7 pages blank at the end. I think the attendant may have been shy.
    Overall would DEFINITELY recommend to anyone who wants a fun thing to do on their wedding a great way to capture memories!

Sent on 08/30/2018