Photo Announce It! LLC Reviews

Photo Announce It! LLC 4
Photo Announce It! LLC 5
  • Mari

Mari · Married on 06/08/2019

Made our wedding PERFECT!

Our team of 3 photographers and assistant were simply amazing and perfect for our wedding at The Rusty Pelican! They made sure they captured all angles and were very efficient with time!! I would use them over and over again! I know this is not our last time using them!!!!! We live them all!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Moriah · Married on 03/09/2019

Wonderful photographers!

My husband and I are so happy that we chose Photo Announce It for our wedding at the Rusty Pelican! Deanna and Marlon are the best. They are so easy to work with and we genuinely enjoyed our time with them. They made us laugh and feel so at ease during the whole process. I normally don't like getting my picture taken, but I enjoyed it with them! And not only that, but they take FABULOUS photos. We definitely plan to use them for future events!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Sukhi Kemahli · Married on 11/11/2018

Absolutely amazing

They are truly incredible at what they do, best photography and amazing editing. My husband and i are so thankful and appreciative of all the gorgeous pictures they took on our wedding day. They made our day special and unforgettable!!! Love you photo announce it team!!!

Photo Announce It! LLC 6
    Sent on 02/10/2019

Jarrica A. Mckinney · Married on 10/21/2018

Deanna & Marlon Rock!!!

I booked Photo Announce it for our wedding on 10/21/2018; my husband and I are overjoyed at the amount of professionalism, creativity and knowledge bestowed upon us during this incredible event in our lives. This will be my go to for more events to come. Thanks again Photo Announce it!

Sent on 10/25/2018
  • Clora

Clora black · Married on 10/05/2018

Best photos ever

Deanna and her team were wonderful. I couldn't ask for better photographers. Always there to answer questions and on time for everything. The pictures were beautiful, can't wait to see the videos.
    They make your special day even more special.

Photo Announce It! LLC 7
    Sent on 10/21/2018
  • Clora

Clora · Married on 10/05/2018

Best Photos Ever

professional and affordable. Couldn't ask for better pictures. I would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 10/21/2018
  • F

Frances · Married on 03/10/2018

Deanna and Marlon were nothing but Amazing and very Professional!!! From the moment I met with Deanna for my consolation, I already knew that her services was what I wanted and must have for my special day. I hurried and booked her for my 2018 wedding. Our pictures were absolutely Amazing! If you are wanting a complete pacakage "Professionalism, Affordable and Quality"!!! I would definitely recommend Photo Announce it!
    Thank you so much Deanna and Marlon for making our day Amazing.
    Wedding Date 03/10/2018

Sent on 10/01/2018

Melissa · Married on 02/24/2018

Deanna and Marlon are an absolute joy to work with! From the moment my husband and I met them they were so warm and welcoming we never thought twice about booking them. From the engagement shoot to the wedding working with them was a breeze. Our pictures came out amazing! I would recommend Photo Announce it! to any bride and groom who are getting married! If you book these two you will not be disappointed! Thank you so much Deanna and Marlon for capturing our wedding day!

Sent on 04/09/2018

Catherine Jacobs · Married on 01/08/2018

Photo Announce It was great to work with. A husband and wife team that are terrific people.

Working with Deanna at Photo Announce It was such a pleasure. She actually saved me and my sanity. After I hired her, I hired everyone that she recommended. Her and her husband captured so many moments that I’ll have for a lifetime.

Photo Announce It! LLC 8
    Photo Announce It! LLC 14
    Sent on 10/18/2018
  • JamimarriesKen

Jami · Married on 03/25/2017

Deanna and Marlon are an amazing husband wife team and my fiance and I have been deadset on since we met them! They've done our E-session and our wedding! They're super flexible about appointments and they love getting to know you and your personality! They did a fantastic job getting in all of the pics we wanted and keeping us as close to on schedule as we could. Their assistants were on point too, they helped so much with everything! Definitely would recommend them to everyone :)

Sent on 04/20/2016

Deanna, Marlon and their entire team are amazing!... they come in like a worldwind and don't stop until you are left in awe at your amazing wedding photos. They keep you on schedule while allowing you and your guests to go with the flow. I really believe the love they share with each other is contagious and it makes working with them such a breeze... long story short... Highly recommended! :)

Sent on 03/20/2017

Pearl · Married on 03/12/2017

Thank you!! Photo Announce It Photography for the outstanding service you provided during our daughter and son-in-law's wedding . . Ruby Thomas & John-Kevin Dolce . . on March 12. Your entire team of photographers/videographers/assistant were on time, considerate, full of energy, patient with our (MOB) special requests, and professional in every way. We would highly recommend Photo Announce It Photography to anyone looking for a professional photographer!

Sent on 03/23/2017

Michelle · Married on 02/17/2017

Yes yes yes! You want to hire Deanna and her great crew! Funny, energetic, personable and professional. Pictures turned out gorgeous and Ive only seen sneak peaks. I got wedding sneak peaks in 5 business days and we love them! I cannot say enough good things. She also had everyone laughing and smiling the entire time. I will be doing future pictures with Photo Announce It!

Sent on 02/27/2017
  • Nikki

Nikki · Married on 10/08/2016

If you are looking for the most wonderful photographers in the Tampa Bay area then stop right here!!! Deanna and Marlon are absolutely amazing!!! They are so friendly and caring about the couples they are working with and are so good at what they do. They will keep you on your toes all day and make sure you have fun with it! My husband HATES taking photos and i know he was somewhat dreading all the photos he was going to have to take but Deanna and Marlon had so much fun with us all day that he didn't complain once and he was genuinely smiling in all the photos! We had so many people complimenting us on how awesome our photographers were and we couldn't have asked for better. They helped make our wedding day complete!!! Can't wait to see the rest of our photos!!!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Dinah · Married on 10/01/2016

Photos are a huge part of your big day and when we choose Deanna, we new we couldn't wait to see what she could do. Everything about our wedding day was perfect, her and her husband made sure we had every photo that we wanted. I highly recommend them for any of your photo needs, they are amazing!

Sent on 01/21/2017

Rose · Married on 06/18/2016

Thank you Deanna for keeping this bride on time! I was running an hour behind but she knew how important it was to me and my wonderful wedding coordinator that I was walking down the isle at 5 and not a second later. the venue had another wedding scheduled at 6 so there was no room for delays. Deanna entered my suite at 3:40 pm and noticed that my bridesmaids weren't dressed or fully made up (our plan was to be in the limo by 430). My girls were in and out of the suite tending to their own personal needs and I was starting to have a nervous breakdown and tearing up while trying not to ruin my make-up which was not even close to being done. To make a long story short, Deanna and her team made certain that everyone was dressed, made up, photographed, and was out of the suite by 440. Deanna was very kind and courteous while keeping everyone on track. She would begin every phrase by saying "I love you" before making her demands, which I thought was hilarious but it worked. I arrived at the venue on time and was walking down the isle at 5 o'clock as planned. Please visit our pictures on her website # rose and Jayson June 18, 2016. The photos are beautiful. Thank you for capturing our moment!

Sent on 07/04/2016

Gregory & LaTonya · Married on 03/19/2016

I Love Photo Announce it! The professionalism of Deanna and Marlon is top notch. The quality and creativity of the photos are excellent!

Sent on 03/04/2015

Deanna and Marlon have done it again!!! I have used them for a few family events so it was a no brainer that I would use Photo Announce It for my wedding photographers. I love the energy they bring and professionalism they have. Their main priority is their client and will get the results they need to provide a FABULOUS product! I have only seen the sneak peeks of my wedding photos and Greg and I have loved each and every photo that was taken. They captured every moment. every small detail and especially captured every expression and look on my face (I just realized how animated I am!) On your quest to search for a Photographer, look no further!!!!! BOOK PHOTO ANNOUNCE IT!!!!! You won't be disappointed! Thank you again Deanna & Marlon!!

Sent on 03/29/2016
  • User4619124 · 2+ years ago

We love Photo Announce It! From the very first day we met Deanna and Marlin we knew they were for us. They did our engagement photos as well as our wedding. If it was up to my husband they would be in the delivery room with us when it's time to start our family. Fun full of life couple who does great work!

Sent on 10/06/2015

Ashlea · Married on 04/11/2015

AMAZING!!! This couple really knows what they're doing. From our initial consultation to my wedding day I felt confident I was in good hands. they captured so many special moments and were so easy to work with. Can't wait to see my wedding photos!

Sent on 04/19/2015
  • Ranyouri

Ranyouri · Married on 01/16/2015

When I moved to Florida in 2010 I had no idea I would end up meeting my husband and having the opportunity to meet Deanna, Marlon and the crew from Photo Announce It. Not only do they provide great work, they are friendly and professional. Anytime I had a question I always received a quick response. They have price packages to fit every bride's needs. On the day of the wedding she showed up ready to roll. After the ceremony during the photos she kept us on task. I saw some of the sneak previews she posted for us and they look amazing! I can not speak for any other photography company in the Tampa Bay area but if you choose Photo Announce it, brides YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED!

A VERY PLEASED BRIDE

Sent on 02/08/2015

Casey · Married on 11/22/2014

We LOVE Deanna and Marlon! We had a wonderful experience over the last year, as Deanna and Marlon photographed our engagement, created our save the dates, and captured our wedding. We liked elements of multiple packages and Deanna customized the package to meet our needs. On the wedding day they were there for every second - and even though it was incredibly windy they even got the shots on the water that we desperately wanted. I would definitely recommend Photo Announce It - especially if you are working with The Rusty Pelican!

Sent on 02/18/2015

Anne-Marie · Married on 10/25/2014

I adored working with Deanna of Photo Announce It! She is incredibly prompt with email responses and my husband and I were immediately comfortable with her upon our first meeting. Our photos are fantastic! Photo Announce it supplied magnet save the dates and photo thank yous in addition to our beautiful wedding album and smaller albums for both sets of parents. Deanna and her team are fun to work with and did a great job getting a nice mix of posed and unposed shots. She was very conscious of special circumstances like my mother's mobility issues and worked with us to get the pictures we all wanted. We love Photo Announce It!

Sent on 04/10/2015

Adrienne · Married on 10/18/2014

Deanna and her team were excellent. I received a few sneak peek shots in only a matter of days, and they looked amazing!! Photo Announce It has a wonderful reputation, and I understand why!!

Sent on 10/30/2014

Ashley · Married on 05/11/2014

We loved our decision to use Photo Annouce It as our photography. Deanna and Marlin were great to work with and really made my husband and I feel comfortable taking the pictures. We loved this photography so much that we plan to use it again in our future for pregnancy/maternity photos and after the birth baby photos! Thanks Deanna and Marlin!

Sent on 07/07/2014