Phoenix Productions Reviews

148 | North Andover, MA

148 Reviews for Phoenix Productions

Jenna · Married on 10/08/2017

When we set out to plan our wedding, we prioritized two things: food & fun. So, we chose a somewhat unconventional wedding venue to ensure exceptional food and called Phoenix Productions to ensure that people would dance all night - and Phoenix Productions delivered. Not only did our guests stay on the dance floor all night, but also one couple getting married a few weeks later wrote down every song they heard to make sure it was played at their reception.
    Oh, and beyond the that, Phoenix Productions is helpful, responsive and incredibly patient. I went to them seeking photography recommendations, videographer recommendations... and about 4 days before the wedding, I sent a panicked message, late night, worrying about whether my guests would dance (and we know how that turned out). No question was too ridiculous or too small (in hindsight, I did ask some ridiculous questions... but we did hire our photographer on their recommendation!). Honestly, the best thing about Phoenix Productions is that these guys are professionals who have been doing it for years, but they were genuinely excited to be at our wedding and didn't at all make it feel like a routine thing. Would HIGHLY recommend to any bride - especially those who are on the band/DJ fence. Bands are an expensive, risky investment. These guys are the best and basically guarantee fun. Thank you, Frankie!

Sent on 12/30/2017

Krissy · Married on 10/07/2017

Perfection!

Frank, Jason, John, Tammy, Ranen, and the rest of the Phoenix Productions team... My husband Brendan and I cannot even put into words how wonderful you all are. We left and understood that the reason our wedding was as perfect as it was, was because of your team. You all were the perfect combination of professional and fun. Those words sound so cliche, but it’s truly how we feel. When we entered the room you made us feel like we had been friends for a long time, which made our day feel very personalized! There was a reason we booked Phoenix before our venue was confirmed, and chose our date around your availability! Our day had to have you! Your style is extremely original, which makes for an epic wedding and an unforgettable night. When my husband and I first met, we hit it off at a wedding that Phoenix hosted. It was an extremely awesome experience to have it come full circle that we could have Phoenix at our own wedding. Thank you for everything, and we can’t wait to attend another wedding that you do!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Amanda · Married on 09/23/2017

Frank was simply the best. He was diligent throughout the whole process. He wanted to know everything about us before the wedding so he knew what the expectations were on our wedding day. He was prepared, delightful, respectful and ready on our wedding day. We will always remember that and appreciate how hard he worked to deliver us a great night of music, lights and entertainment!! Would recommend Frank to anyone. The best of the best. Family and friends at the wedding had nothing but unbelievable things to say about him. THANK YOU FRANK!!

Sent on 03/24/2018

David · Married on 09/17/2017

Jason and Frank were reccomended by my photographer John McCarthy, so that is how I came about choosing them. Well I have to say that was the best reccomendation I have gotten in a long time. These guys blew me away and their MC took the wedding announcements to a whole new level ( Bruce Buffer Level!). Music and entertainment is what keeps the party going and Jason and Frank don't disappoint.

Thanks Again!

Sent on 09/19/2017

MAUREEN · Married on 09/09/2017

My husband and I were actually looking to hire another DJ for our September wedding but he was booked that evening. He recommended Frank at Phoenix Productions and I am so happy that he did! When we met Frank, I hired him on the spot, knowing that he would turn my reception into an unforgettable party. We used his DJ and lighting services and everything looked amazing! All my wedding guests are still talking about my reception and how incredible the DJs were! Everyone from my 3 year old nephew to my 89 year old grandfather was on the dance floor! Frank is very polite, professional, and extremely helpful, overall a great guy! Phoenix Productions exceeded my expectations and I highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Leanne · Married on 09/03/2017

I hired Phoenix Productions for my September wedding and could not be happier. We had a nightclub wedding and the entertainment was the most important element. We used them for both the live performers during dinner as well as the DJ services. We have been married for 13 days and so far not a day goes by where someone doesn't tell us that it was the BEST wedding EVER. There was not one moment where people were not dancing and it is all because of Phoenix Productions. Jason and Frank were professional and efficient and I never had a doubt in their abilities. They are an all star crew and I would recommend them to anyone looking for quality DJ services. I had some bridezilla moments and they handled all of my requests. They just made it all look so easy. We cannot wait for the video so we can relive the night!

Sent on 09/16/2017

Michelle · Married on 08/19/2017

Phoenix Productions made our wedding the best party we have ever had!! We use their DJ & Lighting Services, and they went above and beyond to make our reception amazing!! We had DJ Mic Stylz as our DJ and we couldn't have asked for a better fit! He knew exactly the vibe we were going for and had everyone up and dancing! He was extremely professional and made the wedding an absolute blast!!! The lighting also made the entire room so beautiful, they were able to wash the entire room in purple lighting just as we requested and it was beyond perfect!! We wish we could relive the day again it was so amazing!

Sent on 09/05/2017
  • F

Fred · Married on 08/12/2017

Frank and his guys were fantastic. Phoenix Productions was very easy to work with and were quick to respond to any questions that we had. The dance floor was rocking all night and we couldn't have asked for a better time! The music was on point and whenever my wife or I requested a song it was ready to go. I would recommend these guys to anyone!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Krista · Married on 08/05/2017

My husband and I cannot say enough about Phoenix Productions! From beginning to end, dealing with them was without a doubt the least stressful part of planning our wedding! We knew we were in good hands and boy did they deliver big time on our wedding night! Incredible energy and song selection- I couldn't imagine it any more perfect. Thank you Frank, Jason & Phoenix!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Jon · Married on 07/15/2017

Everyone who attended our wedding loved there music and atmosphere great job guys!

Sent on 09/15/2017

Jenna · Married on 06/24/2017

Phoenix Productions DJed our 10 year high school reunion and ROCKED THE HOUSE! They were awesome to work with, professional, played what we wanted to hear and everyone enjoyed themselves! A 10 year reunion could be a little awkward but these guys set the tone and ensured everyone had fun. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding, party, event, etc!

Sent on 12/02/2015

DANIEL · Married on 06/17/2017

My wife and I chose Phoenix Productions to DJ at our wedding this past June at Boston Park Plaza. We couldn't be more happy with their service. They really rocked it at our wedding of over 180 guests! They are extremely honest, friendly, and just good people. We had Mike Gaeta as the MC and I would give him an A++. They are extremely talented and Mike is also a great singer as well! Our wedding was an American and Ukrainian wedding! I / my family is Italian-American from Boston, and my wife is originally from Ukraine. We had beautiful Ukrainian traditions in the wedding and Mike took careful time to make sure everything was right and explain to our guests what the traditions are. The owner of the company Frank is very honest and professional. Mike was the MC, and DJ Timmy was DJ'ing. We gave them a song list and they were able to improvise some great songs as well. They were recommended to us by a good friend where they performed at their wedding earlier this year as well. Its tough to choose a DJ and its a very important choice at your wedding reception. They rocked it at our wedding and my wife and I highly recommend Phoenix Productions for DJ at a wedding or any event in the Boston area!

Sent on 08/29/2017

Christine · Married on 06/17/2017

Best dj! Everyone dancing ! on time ! Dependable! Thank you! Definitely use again!

Sent on 09/15/2017

Victoria · Married on 06/16/2017

Frank, Mikey, and Khang were hands down the most amazing vendor to work with. Each one of them brought their own unique talent to our reception. Frank is an affable business owner who got back to most of my emails within minutes. He took the stress out of a major part of our planning because his communication is spot on. Mikey is a great guy with an even greater sense of humor. He amped our party up! Khang is an excellent DJ who understood how to read our crowd. I honestly felt like he could have partied with us after the event. I'm so happy I chose to go with Phoenix Productions. If it wasn't for the great people, it was certainly for the music! Great job guys!

Sent on 09/26/2017
  • Z

Zachary · Married on 06/10/2017

We chose Phoenix Productions for our wedding this past June based off of a recommendation we received. Let me tell you - we are SO HAPPY we chose them! People were literally coming up to us all night saying that these were by far the best wedding DJs they had ever seen. They literally had everyone on the dance floor (I mean EVERYONE!) from the get go. They set the perfect tempo for the wedding, kept everything moving, while making sure everyone was having an absolute blast. Their level of professionalism was outstanding and the songs they chose were perfect. It's been four months since our wedding and our friends are still commenting on how incredible it was, and I really think we owe that to Phoenix Productions.

If you are searching for a wedding DJ, choose Phoenix Productions! I am not exaggerating when I say they are by and far the best wedding DJs I have ever seen.

Sent on 10/01/2017

Liz · Married on 03/04/2017

Jason edited all of the music we needed for our competitive gymnastics team. These are all VERY tedious edits that need to be done, and he was able to go above and beyond on all of these edits. He was unbelievably patient as we went through each and every edit that needed to be done. The number of compliments we received on the quality of the music was amazing. Their work is diligent and worth every penny. We will definitely be using their work for years to come!

Sent on 03/20/2017

Courtney · Married on 12/31/2016

When I was wedding planning I was told the three things all guest remember is the venue, food/drinks and the music…. they were not wrong! Pheonix productions nailed the music part because we still have people talking about how much fun they had and how great the music / dancing was! Not only are Frank and Jason great at their job (DJ and MC) they are very easy to work with. They were very attentive to every email/question I sent their way and when we wanted to extend hours due to it being a New Year’s Eve wedding they had no problem staying later. This is a group that does it all and we could not have asked for anything more. Well worth every penny we paid!!!

Sent on 01/26/2017

Phoenix Productions's reply:

Thank you this this outstanding review, Courtney! We had such a fun night! Congratulations once again ;-)

david · Married on 12/15/2016

You guys ROCK!!!! Thank you for making my wife's holiday party the best it could have been. We all really enjoyed ourselves, even if I didn't know anyone.

Sent on 12/24/2016

Phoenix Productions's reply:

Thank you, David! You guys nailed the mannequin challenge! :-)

Cristina · Married on 12/15/2016

There is no one like these guys. They got the entire party going and they never stopped! We had the best time at our party and we all said it was because of the DJ's. Thank you Frankie P and Jay Jay. We will continue to use you Guys! Cant wait for the next one!

Sent on 12/24/2016

Phoenix Productions's reply:

We had a great time! Can't wait for the next company party!

Lorena · Married on 12/03/2016

Frank and his team were fabulous! The dance floor was packed all night!

Sent on 12/05/2016

Phoenix Productions's reply:

We're so happy you guys had a great time! Congrats to you and Scott!

Maria · Married on 11/19/2016

Just celebrated my daughter's Sweet Sixteen and Phoenix Productions had everyone dancing all night! We are still getting compliments of what a great time the guests had at her party. Loved the mixture of music. Definitely will use Phoenix Productions for any party I plan again.

Sent on 11/20/2016

Phoenix Productions's reply:

We had a lot of fun! Thank you again!

Frank & Jason created a spectacular video production on "How We Met". They played the video at our wedding reception, and it was a real hit with us along with all of our guests. We were pleased with their level of service; particularly their responsive attitudes toward our needs. Moreover, Jason & Frank created a playlist which included traditional (hard-to-find) Italian and Greek songs we wanted played during our reception. They committed a substantial amount of time and effort to make the event everything we wanted it to be. We are confident that Phoenix Productions will not only meet, but exceed your expectations, as they did ours!

Sent on 12/01/2016

Phoenix Productions's reply:

You guys were so much fun to work with. We really enjoyed being a part of your special day. Congratulations again!

megan · Married on 10/22/2016

I can honestly say my wedding wouldn't have been as perfect as it was without Phoenix Productions! From the moment I inquired about availability and pricing I felt like I was in the best hands. Jason was sure to go through every detail with me and was so quick to respond to any questions I had. The questionaire they use was beneficial in keeping me organized and made sure I didn't forget any small details. Jason even offered suggestions when I was stuck on a couple of song choices for the big day ( which fit perfectly into our ceremony!) At the wedding Jason and Frank had such a professional, yet comfortable demeanor that put me at such ease. I was nervous my wedding would be a bit boring because it was on the smaller side (95 guests) but Jason and Frank had everyone on the dance floor the majority of the night! Their set-up was beautiful and they even coordinated it to match our color theme. If you are looking for a knowledgable, professional, and amazingly fun dj for your wedding, I recommend Phoenix Productions without hesitation!

Sent on 11/11/2016

Phoenix Productions's reply:

Thank you the awesome review, Megan! We especially enjoyed the "Louisiana' style music. :-)

Sara · Married on 10/21/2016

When it comes to wedding planning a lot of thought goes into planning a wedding and you want everything to be perfect. But one of the things we wanted to guests to enjoy the most was the music and dancing. (I recently got married a month ago). Phoenix Productions did not disappoint. Frank went over with us which types of music we wanted played during which parts of the evening. From the moment the wedding party was announced to the end of the evening, our guests were on out the floor dancing. MC Mike even surprised us with a few rock ballad serenades! The guests enjoyed it so much that a couple of them couldn’t resist singing along into the microphone. MC Mike was happy to indulge them and we couldn’t be happier that he did! It was so much fun! We can’t wait for our wedding video to see that, and all the dancing, captured on film. Frank and Mike were absolutely awesome! We wanted a night to remember and Phoenix Productions gave us and all of our guests just that! Thank you so much Frank & Mike!

Sent on 11/19/2016

Phoenix Productions's reply:

Thank you, Sara! We really enjoyed working with you and Tony, You both looked outstanding! Best wishes!
  • F

Fabio · Married on 10/15/2016

Me & Tony had an amazing time working with Jason & Frank of Phoenix Productions, that ever we asked for they had an answer and or a solution for it. Our guests LOVED the energy that they invoked in the crowed & the music, lights, glow sticks were SOOO GOOD! We can't say enough about them & hope to be able to work with them again for other events in the future. Thanks again guys...

XO
    Fabio & Tony

Sent on 10/28/2016

Phoenix Productions's reply:

We really enjoyed working with you and Tony. We had such a fun night and glad you and your guests did as well. Thank you again!