Phoenix Productions Reviews

Phoenix Productions 5
Phoenix Productions 6
Phoenix Productions 7

Tania · Getting married on 08/31/2019

Phoenix Productions is the utmost DJ/Lighting service around. The professionalism, energy and quality that Frank and Jason provide is exceptional. I recently had Phoenix Productions for DJ, lighting and step-and-repeat services at my 30th birthday party and they made the night. The step-and-repeat backdrop was gorgeous and the guests obsessed over taking photos. Frank and Jason kept the dance floor going all night and Frank is a true natural on the mic. I have attended other events and a few weddings where Phoenix Productions has been contracted and their presence is paramount! It is perfect each and every time. I know it will be an awesome night when they are there. The planning process is seamless and their attention to detail makes you feel confident that they are truly listening to and will produce your vision. They exude such expertise that I immediately felt confident in leaving it up to these pros. I look forward to the next event that I attend, where Phoenix is rocking the house and they will always be my go to for my future events - NO DOUBT!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Phoenix Productions's reply:

The pleasure of working with you was all on our end. We wanted everything to look perfect for your 29th... I mean 30th birthday :-)
    Thank you for choosing Phoenix Productions for your entertainment, lighting, and step & repeat services.
  • F

Flora · Married on 06/22/2019

Wonderful Wedding

Working with Frankie, owner of Phoenix Productions, for our wedding reception was a pleasure. He was very accommodating to our needs and he did a fantastic job keeping our guests entertained. I highly recommend him to anyone for their events.

Sent on 07/11/2019

Katherine · Married on 11/10/2018

Excellent New England Videographer!!!!

I can’t say enough great things about this company. I was blown away by their attentiveness. They worked verywell with our photographer ( Joseph Lauren Photography) and his second shooter. We had two photographers and two videographers following us around.

We received a “‘movie trailer “ about a week after the wedding. And a full video 40 days later.

GET THE TWO SHOOTER PACKAGE! Best investment in our wedding!

Sent on 12/21/2018

Krissy Rickard · Married on 10/20/2018

Perfection!

Frank, Jason, John, Tammy, Ranen, and the rest of the Phoenix Productions team... My husband Brendan and I cannot even put into words how wonderful you all are. We left and understood that the reason our wedding was as perfect as it was, was because of your team. You all were the perfect combination of professional and fun. Those words sound so cliche, but it’s truly how we feel. When we entered the room you made us feel like we had been friends for a long time, which made our day feel very personalized! There was a reason we booked Phoenix before our venue was confirmed, and chose our date around your availability! Our day had to have you! Your style is extremely original, which makes for an epic wedding and an unforgettable night. When my husband and I first met, we hit it off at a wedding that Phoenix hosted. It was an extremely awesome experience to have it come full circle that we could have Phoenix at our own wedding. Thank you for everything, and we can’t wait to attend another wedding that you do!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Kayla · Married on 09/29/2018

Excellent work!

I found Pheonix Productions on a whim through Facebook and I couldn't be happier with the result. Very professional and timely with responses. Renan was our cinematographer and he was excellent! We hardly noticed him filing throughout the entire event. The video is exactly what we were hoping for. We were in awe with the quality and it made all of our friends and family cry happy tears! Thank you!!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Tamara · Married on 09/28/2018

Unbelievable experience!

We are so happy we chose Phoenix Productions for our wedding day! They exceeded well beyond any of our expectations! They were recommended to us by a friend and did not disappoint! Everything was perfect from start to finish! The entire team is unbelievable and worked together to make such a memorable night!

Jason and Frank have amazing energy and we knew from the first meeting they were exactly what we were looking for! They have created multiple packages but will customize any package to be exactly what you want! We went with the Phoenix fusion and added a live guitarist. Peter was our guitarist and he played acoustic guitar during the cocktail hour and electric guitar during the reception. He was absolutely incredible! Having a live musician added such a cool element that we had never seen at any other wedding! Peter got right out on the dance floor with his guitar and our guests went crazy for it!

The music selections that Jason played throughout the night were amazing! He made sure to play everything we requested but also knew exactly how to read the crowd and kept everyone on the dance floor all night! He even played a few extra songs at the end of the night when the crowd was chanting for more!

We hired Renan for videography. We had seen some of his other videos and loved his work! We had requested a short 1-2 minute trailer video in addition to the highlight video and we were blown away by how they both came out! He is incredibly talented and with his background in cinematography it was more like watching a movie! He also gave us the raw footage so we could relive every moment from our special day!

Overall, we could not be happier with the decision to go with Phoenix productions for DJ, uplighting and videography. Everyone on their team has the best personality and they are all so enthusiastic about making your wedding day everything you could ever dream of! They are very professional and pricing is so reasonable. They will work within your budget and do everything they can to get you exactly what you want! Phoenix productions exceeded our expectations in every aspect and we would absolutely recommend them to everyone we know!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Alyssa · Married on 08/03/2018

It was only the very first phone call I was already impressed with Phoenix Productions! Frank was informative helpful and very accommodating throughout my wedding planning process. John Flaherty was my photographer and I can't say enough how great he captured our special day.Our pictures have been complimented over and over they have been said to "look like they are out of magazines." Renan was our videographer and I cannot Express to you enough the absolutely amazing videography and editing skills this man has. Frank and his team are the most talented,accommodating legitimatly THE BEST of the best around I cannot reccomend them enough! Feel free to watch our highlight video https://vimeo.com/283334230

Sent on 08/31/2018
    Phoenix Productions 8
    Phoenix Productions 9
    Phoenix Productions 10

Marianna & Derek · Married on 07/07/2018

We LOVED these guys! Both me and my now husband keep joking that we want to get married again just to have these guys be part of our day! Jason was our DJ, Mike was our MC, Rennan was our videographer and John was our photographer. We went with the full package from Phoenix and it was for sure the best decision we made! From the very first phone conversation with Frank and then meeting Frank, Jason and John in person we could just feel their energy and passion about what they do, they truly did an amazing job. We wanted a party, a party where people had fun, danced and forgot about the world and oh boy did these guys make it happen! Our expectations were high to begin with and not only did they meet them but they totally exceeded them! All our guests told us how much fun they had and how great of a party it was.
    Rennan was our videographer and to begin with we were not going to do the video just simply because we didn’t want to have another expense. I am so happy we changed our mind, our video came out AMAZING! I have no idea how these guys do it, but there wasn’t a second of that video we didn’t love. Not to mention how perfect the music they mixed for the video was! It’s been 2 weeks since we’ve gotten the video and I still watch it daily. It is truly a 10 minute piece of art that I just can’t get enough of. Rennan is clearly talented in videography and we are so happy we now have live memories of our special day.
    John was our photographer and he was absolutely fantastic! We said right away that we wanted to join the guests after the ceremony during the cocktail hour and we didn’t want to do the first look. Yeah, we weren’t an easy customer in that for sure. John made it a priority to get as many family pictures as possible before the wedding and right after the ceremony and we are so happy with the outcome! He is for sure talented and had some amazing ideas for the pictures. We have plenty of wonderful pictures to look at for the years to come!!!!

Sent on 08/05/2018

Kelsey · Married on 06/23/2018

Phoenix Productions is the absolute best there is. Frank and MC Mike did our wedding in Wolfeboro, NH and had the whole crowd on their feet dancing all night. The music, uplighting, cocktail hour duo and videographers were all perfect. They are so easy to work with and all night long our guests kept telling us how great the music and atmosphere is- all thanks to Phoenix! I would recommend them to anyone and everyone!! They are the BEST!

Sent on 06/24/2018

KAYLA · Married on 06/23/2018

We are so happy we chose Phoenix Productions for our wedding day! From start to finish Jason and Frank were helpful, knowledgeable and enthusiastic about being a part of our special day. Guests loved the music and the energy Jason brought to our night! My husband and I would HIGHLY recommend Phoenix Productions!!! From first meeting Jason & Frank we knew they were the ones we had to have! Their online survey made it super easy to communicate day-of requests. Also, Jason reached out the week of to go over EVERYTHING with me! We spent a half hour on the phone, he made sure he had all the odds and ends and answered all my questions before the wedding. Both Frank and Jason made us feel like they wanted to be apart of our wedding and we are so happy they were!

Sent on 07/13/2018

Kristina · Married on 06/03/2018

Renan and his wife were amazing. On the day of my wedding they made me so comfortable I totally forgot they were filming. This wife was so sweet with ensuring that my hair my perfect and my dress looked good in photos. Now the actual film was beyond my wildest dreams. This was not something I was sure I wanted but this video means everything to me. They were able to capture my favorite moments and remind me of some I missed. I highly recommend their services they do an amazing job!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Michael · Married on 06/02/2018

Frank was friendly, attentive, and made sure to keep our wedding reception on track. Most importantly he had the dance floor going all night, and our guests couldn't stop telling us how great our DJ was.

Sent on 06/28/2018
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 04/28/2018

I cannot say enough about Phoenix Productions! If there was one vendor I could recommend the most to anyone it would be them!! Frank and Mike were amazing, very engaging with the crowd, nailed the elegant dinner vibe and then the full on party vibe for dancing! Phoenix Productions also did all of our uplighting and dance floor lighting, which totally transformed the room and set the mood for the whole reception. EVERYONE has told us that hands down they were the best dj's they have ever seen at a wedding!

We also contracted our videographer Renan, thru Phoenix Productions, and he composed the most amazing highlight film from our wedding day!

I seriously cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 05/30/2018
    Phoenix Productions 11
    Phoenix Productions 12
    Phoenix Productions 13
    Phoenix Productions 14

Phoenix Productions's reply:

Thank you SO much for this fantastic review, Heather! The pleasure was all on our end. We wish you and Scott the absolute best together!!!

Jade · Married on 12/02/2017

Frank and the whole Phoenix Productions team were so incredible to work with! I decided to book Phoenix Productions after my cousin used them for her wedding, where I was blown away by how Frank really engaged the crowd and got the guests out of their seats. I knew I wanted my wedding to have the same energy and excitement, so we met with Frank and he immediately made us feel welcome. He was so accommodating and professional, making sure that every request we had was acknowledged. Frank was the first vendor we booked, and we knew immediately that he was the perfect choice for our wedding. During our reception Frank made sure to keep all of our guests on the dance floor by reading the crowd and making the perfect music choices to keep the energy high! If you are looking for a DJ that you can trust to make the night an unforgettable party, choose Phoenix Productions! You won't have to worry at all about making sure your guests have a great time, because Frank will ensure that they are having a night to remember. So many of our guests commented on how the DJ really brought the energy out of the crowd.
    At the last minute we decided to add on videography through Phoenix Productions, and I am BEYOND thrilled that we did! It was the best decision we made. The highlight reel, which was sent to us promptly after the wedding, was so impressive and magical that it blew away every person who saw it. After posting it on my Facebook page, I had people I haven't heard from since high school message me and say how impressed they were by the videography and that it brought them to tears watching it! It truly was the most impressive highlight reel I have ever seen. It looked like it was a real movie.
    I am so thankful for all that Phoenix Productions did to make our day so perfect and special, and I hope you choose them to make your wedding day the best it can be!

Sent on 01/01/2018

Krissy · Married on 11/24/2017

Phoenix Productions provided us with the ultimate experience and a night that I know will be talked about for years. Their crowd pumping DJ services is something we would have never expected, from the energy, the drummer, the guitarist, and the perfect music. Their lighting was immaculate, and we are in love with our video and photos. They aren't just a one stop shop, but they are the only one stop shop that excels in all their services. Above and beyond is an understatement!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Dimple · Married on 11/05/2017

Harbhansbhaiya and Sukhibhabhi are just PLAIN AWESOMENESS! They actually made my fiance smile--and that's an impossible task!!! they are so professional and they help you pose. They make sure you look amazing and work around you!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Michelle · Married on 10/21/2017

Phoenix productions truly live up to the hype...I have never been to a wedding before where the DJ was encored multiple times!! Not only did they keep the party going all night, but they demonstrated true professionalism when our venue insisted the celebration ended. I am so happy we chose Phoenix Productions and will certainly be recommending them to friends and family!!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Jenna · Married on 10/08/2017

When we set out to plan our wedding, we prioritized two things: food & fun. So, we chose a somewhat unconventional wedding venue to ensure exceptional food and called Phoenix Productions to ensure that people would dance all night - and Phoenix Productions delivered. Not only did our guests stay on the dance floor all night, but also one couple getting married a few weeks later wrote down every song they heard to make sure it was played at their reception.
    Oh, and beyond the that, Phoenix Productions is helpful, responsive and incredibly patient. I went to them seeking photography recommendations, videographer recommendations... and about 4 days before the wedding, I sent a panicked message, late night, worrying about whether my guests would dance (and we know how that turned out). No question was too ridiculous or too small (in hindsight, I did ask some ridiculous questions... but we did hire our photographer on their recommendation!). Honestly, the best thing about Phoenix Productions is that these guys are professionals who have been doing it for years, but they were genuinely excited to be at our wedding and didn't at all make it feel like a routine thing. Would HIGHLY recommend to any bride - especially those who are on the band/DJ fence. Bands are an expensive, risky investment. These guys are the best and basically guarantee fun. Thank you, Frankie!

Sent on 12/30/2017
    Phoenix Productions 15
    Phoenix Productions 16

Amanda · Married on 09/23/2017

Frank was simply the best. He was diligent throughout the whole process. He wanted to know everything about us before the wedding so he knew what the expectations were on our wedding day. He was prepared, delightful, respectful and ready on our wedding day. We will always remember that and appreciate how hard he worked to deliver us a great night of music, lights and entertainment!! Would recommend Frank to anyone. The best of the best. Family and friends at the wedding had nothing but unbelievable things to say about him. THANK YOU FRANK!!

Sent on 03/24/2018

David · Married on 09/17/2017

Jason and Frank were reccomended by my photographer John McCarthy, so that is how I came about choosing them. Well I have to say that was the best reccomendation I have gotten in a long time. These guys blew me away and their MC took the wedding announcements to a whole new level ( Bruce Buffer Level!). Music and entertainment is what keeps the party going and Jason and Frank don't disappoint.

Thanks Again!

Sent on 09/19/2017

MAUREEN · Married on 09/09/2017

My husband and I were actually looking to hire another DJ for our September wedding but he was booked that evening. He recommended Frank at Phoenix Productions and I am so happy that he did! When we met Frank, I hired him on the spot, knowing that he would turn my reception into an unforgettable party. We used his DJ and lighting services and everything looked amazing! All my wedding guests are still talking about my reception and how incredible the DJs were! Everyone from my 3 year old nephew to my 89 year old grandfather was on the dance floor! Frank is very polite, professional, and extremely helpful, overall a great guy! Phoenix Productions exceeded my expectations and I highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Leanne · Married on 09/03/2017

I hired Phoenix Productions for my September wedding and could not be happier. We had a nightclub wedding and the entertainment was the most important element. We used them for both the live performers during dinner as well as the DJ services. We have been married for 13 days and so far not a day goes by where someone doesn't tell us that it was the BEST wedding EVER. There was not one moment where people were not dancing and it is all because of Phoenix Productions. Jason and Frank were professional and efficient and I never had a doubt in their abilities. They are an all star crew and I would recommend them to anyone looking for quality DJ services. I had some bridezilla moments and they handled all of my requests. They just made it all look so easy. We cannot wait for the video so we can relive the night!

Sent on 09/16/2017

Michelle · Married on 08/19/2017

Phoenix Productions made our wedding the best party we have ever had!! We use their DJ & Lighting Services, and they went above and beyond to make our reception amazing!! We had DJ Mic Stylz as our DJ and we couldn't have asked for a better fit! He knew exactly the vibe we were going for and had everyone up and dancing! He was extremely professional and made the wedding an absolute blast!!! The lighting also made the entire room so beautiful, they were able to wash the entire room in purple lighting just as we requested and it was beyond perfect!! We wish we could relive the day again it was so amazing!

Sent on 09/05/2017
  • F

Fred · Married on 08/12/2017

Frank and his guys were fantastic. Phoenix Productions was very easy to work with and were quick to respond to any questions that we had. The dance floor was rocking all night and we couldn't have asked for a better time! The music was on point and whenever my wife or I requested a song it was ready to go. I would recommend these guys to anyone!

Sent on 09/25/2017